Total Surrender

Story Info
The physical lust fulfilled, Master and slave.
2.3k words
14.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath ragged as she lay on the bed, her wrists and ankles still bound to the bed. She pulls lightly at her binds as she gently sways from side to side her hips brushing against the covers under her.

She moves to a rhythm she feels inside of her, a humming moan comes from her as He stands and smiles down on her, His hand inside His silk boxers, He rubs His swollen cock and moans lightly himself…He knows what He needs, and what she needs as well.


He slowly pulls His hand out and steps up to the bed next to her. He looks down and watches her squirm about, He reaches out and touches her shoulder, as He does she gasps and then relaxes…His touch sending a tremor through her but at the same time it calms her soul…she knows His touch.

She hungers for His touch and now for His taste…he slips the black silk mask from over her eyes, He sees in them the sparkle of the candlelight around them…or is it lust, desire, and passion…it all burns inside of her for Him. She looks up at Him her eyes twinkling and He feels the power now, He sees it in her eyes. He feels it in His heart as well. She gives to Him what He most needs, she is His.

He runs his fingers down her cheek as He watches her smile at Him. As they travel over her chest and her breasts she shudders. He moves on his fingers trailing to her ankles, he caresses her cuffs, the leather and silver smooth under his touch… He grabs one ankle and gently unstraps the cuff she wears, her raises her ankle to his lips and kisses it, then lowers it slowly to the bed. He moves around the bed and does the same on the other side. He walks back around her, her eyes following Him as He moves around the bed, her legs free she raises them, slides them up the covers raising her knees.

As She spreads them apart, He eyes her closely, her wetness exposed His eyes glaze as he looks at her….He moves to her side and unhooks one of her wrist cuffs now, He lays the chain down beside her and kisses her hand…. then He tells her to turn over…


She glances up at Him and smiles and softly says, "Yes my Master…" she turns, one hand still bound to His chains…

As she turns over and He tells her to raise her hips. She feels His hands on her hips as they raise up…His palm pressed to her bottom, He lifts His hand and spanks her…a good strong swat, she moans and her hips rise to meet His hand as it comes down again on her. He rubs His hands on her cheek and then slaps at it softly again and again.

His cock harder now than it has been and His need becoming greater. He steps back and pulls himself free from His Boxers, the black silk sliding from him easily, leaving His cock exposed and his lust evident.

He rubs His hand over it and it springs back up, He kneels behind her now on the bed, His hands rubbing her bottom, an occasional gentle slap of his hand makes her moan and wiggle under Him. He rubs and then slaps and rubs again, her mewling moans and swaying hips tell Him that this pleasure and pain excite her.

It does Him as well…His cock hard and jerking as His hands feel the warmth under them of her skin. Her cheeks turning a blushing red, he rubs over them again and again…

His fingers then drop low and he feels for her lips, he feels the wetness of her, sticky and wet his fingers wiggle in deeper, feeling her warmth and wetness pass through into Him.

Her back arched she moans deeper, a primal sound comes from her. His fingers wet from her, he trails them to her ass, her rubs gently over her and she moans deeper, her hips brace as if to keep her from falling. Then she relaxes, his fingers knowing what they do to her…they rim her there…His touch making her pull her head up and gasp. She begs for Him, "please Master, please" her pleas softly beckon to Him…

He is a disciplined man but He is human too. His fingers push harder he feels the warmth of her rise as he does. She wiggles her hips…His hands one on either side of her pulls her closer to Him.

His cock hard and wanting, He guides himself to her, He wants to feel her wetness surround Him. Her ass in the air he penetrates her, his cock sliding between her silky lips, her warmth and wetness causing Him to moan, and ease His cock slowly into her deep dark wetness…

She moans and as he enters her she pushes back as if to greet Him. His thick cock thrust deep inside of her His head tilts back as His eyes close and He utters a deep mournful sound…He slides in and out slowly every thrust feeling as if He goes deeper and she gets wetter.

He leans forward and low over her, His hands pull her hips to Him. He strokes slower now, pulling His cock almost clear of her and then once more drives deep inside again, her wetness seeping from her. As she rocks against Him, back and forth, her head drops low and she feels the passion building.

She feels Him deep inside of her, her body shivers as He thrusts deeper still once more. His need overwhelming Him, her hips push back into Him as His hands pull her back tighter, closer, feeling lost inside of her. He straightens up and slows His stroke once again, He breathes deep, slows, and closes His eyes as He tries to retain His control.

His slow strokes excite her more, her hand reaches back and rubs her clit as He slowly pulls in and out of her. As he strokes slower and slower, he trails His hand over her ass, His fingers gently rimming her, she sways slightly and moans louder. He rubs harder and she , wiggles under his fingers, His fingers play with her tight hole….she moans, He feels the orgasm hit her as his finger sneaks into the hole.

His cock thrust deep inside of her He feels the wetness grow, He hears her moans and he knows it is only the beginning for her. She will feel many more of them before this is over. He pulls his cock from inside of her, he then moves back and pulls her to Him.

She looks up at Him and smiles, she wants this as much as He does. She moves towards His wet cock and licks it, she moans at the taste and her eyes close slightly. Her tongue tasting her own juice on Him, sweet and luscious she loves the taste of herself there. It is mixed slightly with the taste of Him that has oozed from within Him also.

She savors this, it is her passion, to taste a man, to feel His essence run down her throat to taste Him on her lips. She loves to feel Him swell as she entices Him with her tongue.

Once she has licked Him all over and savored each drop, she opens her mouth and covers Him, taking him deep tasting him now….the tart taste of His precum excites her and she sways as she engulfs Him slowly, taking Him in, tasting Him…

She pulls on the chains still bound to her and sucks at Him greedily. He moans and grabs her hair with His hands and thrusts His hips at her, His hand pulls her closer to Him. He moans and leans back, His eyes closed a deep moan comes from Him, she feels His need.

She moves her tongue and mouth over Him, His hands pull her mouth closer and she feels Him deep in her throat…His urgency overtakes him, He thrusts deep and she tastes Him…the taste of Him filling her mouth, running down her throat…she moans and feels weak, she sucks and sucks, not wasting a single drop of His precious essence.

His hands release her and she pulls away His cock falls from her mouth. She licks her lips as she sits back, the taste of Him savored as she watches Him run His hand over His cock now.

He opens His eyes and looks down at her, still chained by one wrist to the bed she sits a smile on her lips. He has to taste her again, He reaches down with His hand and spreads her legs, opening them to see her silky lips glistening with her own wetness.

He bends over and with His tongue He licks her one long lick from her ass to her clit. His strong tongue running softly over her, He savors the taste of her sweet juices. He then laps at her, His tongue probing between her silky lips and finding more, so much more pleasure.

He laps at her greedily her hips rise to meet him, He tastes her as she cums, the nectar flowing from her He feeds on her. His cock is already starting to tease Him again, hungry for more of her. He feels her tremble once more as she cums again.

The orgasm's roll over her as His tongue tastes her, they come in waves, one after the other. He lifts his head once more and backs away from her, His one hand finds His cock and rubs it, life already flowing into it once again He moans and eyes her as she lays there.

He reaches down and rolls her to her side, with a gentle slap He tells her to get on her knees… She does as He says a wicked smile on her face now, He will take her now again and this time it will be His own pleasure He satisfies…

She moves to her knees and lifts her ass into the air, His strong hands pull her back to Him… His one hand strokes his cock and the other holds to her. He lets go of His cock, now hard again, and dips his fingers into her hot wetness, he uses that to wet her ass, He desires to feel that tight hole surround His cock.

He strokes His cock once more and pulls her back and guides it slowly towards her, He hears her moan as she anticipates what coming, she wiggles slightly as he comes towards her. His hand playfully slaps her ass and then grabs her and pulls her back His cock finding its way between her cheeks, probing for what he desires.

His thumb rubs over her tight hole as His cock gets closer now, she wiggles under his hands and He grasps his cock and eases it into her. Her head tilts up and her back arches, she pushes back into him causing His hard cock to impale her, slowly, gently. She moans and rocks back and forth on unsteady knees as she kneels in front of Him.

His breath comes in short gasps as His cock buries itself deep inside of her, the tightness causing Him great pleasure. The way she moves and moans under Him, he knows she feels as He does…His hands on her hips He pulls her back and forth His hips thrusting into her slow and steady. He wants her to feel the pain and know of the pleasure it brings too, she rocks against Him moaning low. |

He feels the power they share now, she will do for Him all he asks, and it is her desire to please Him. It is what her heart desires most, and he knows this. The power they share, the control He has, the gifts she gives…It all comes now surrounding them with an air of passion thick with desire and lust….

He lunges into her now, stronger and deeper then He has been. A sound comes from within her, it starts out low and mournful and then comes louder, she explodes as he grabs her hips tighter pulling into her His own moans loud and explosive also. He plunges in deep once more and feels the flood coming for Him. He thrust again easier, he moans low and deep, His cock exploding inside of her…spewing forth His seed. He pulls her to him and holds her there… His cock filling her, His essence draining into her.

She groans and moans and grinds into him her own orgasm sweet and powerful. She feels the inside of her thighs grow wet, she feels her knees go weak once more and she sags slightly to one side.

He holds her steady and pushes into her once more, His cock dry now, He pulls back slowly, very slowly, and when his cock falls clear of her, he gently pushes her to one side and turns her over, he looks at her, her face damp with sweat and her eyes almost shut a slight smile on her lips.

He lowers himself onto the top of her and kisses those red luscious lips, His heart full of this woman and all she gives to Him. He pulls on her wrist cuff still bound to the bed… She smiles at Him and with her one arm holds Him to her and whispers in His ear….He smiles and laughs at her, "Again my slave?"…... he bends down and kisses her again….Pleasure is plentiful this night……They merge together in the candlelight the clinking of chains soft in the background, they are One.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mass Effect - Twisted Indigo A mother-daughter pair of asari dancers take the stage.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Little Island Getaway Stranded on a tropical island with bikini models.in Mind Control
Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 001-015 In an RPG-like world with something new between her legs.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Space Quest A cosmic anomaly has an odd effect on a starship's women.in Mind Control
Rescued by Mermaids A trio of nubile mermaids rescue a big orc and tend to him.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories