Total Woman Academy 01 Redux

Story Info
Angelina, a Junior candidate.
5.3k words
4.57
43.8k
49

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers

Ned lay on his back on the fluffy white linens with the bed covers pushed back. His cock was planted firmly in Angelina's cunt and he felt the wonderful soft friction being generated by her motions. Ned's half dazed eyes saw her shadowed, upright figure in the moon glow that filtered through the curtains.

Angelina's long strawberry hair waved gently behind her back and her breasts stirred as she oscillated her body in the sensual rhythm. Her nubs were erect and darkened, swelled into pert points centered within the umber disks of her nipples. Her head was high and her gaze level; her deep brown eyes fixed on a distance spot beyond the room. She rose and fell slowly and steadily on the shaft of the designated tester between her legs; devoted to impressing him during this evaluation assessment session.

During the Total Woman Academy coaching sessions, Angelina had been tutored to begin with a stable rhythm following the penile insertion, striving to provide her partner with moderate initial sensations. Those Symbian-facilitated trainings were now replaced with a real flesh and blood partner. Her whole being was now fixed on the experience of Ned's swollen cock in her cunt. She tried to keep her thoughts uncluttered and her body's actions focused on giving Ned as much pleasure as possible for as long as possible. Her training included power yoga for muscle tone and meditation for stamina. Her toned thigh muscles worked like pistons to that purpose and she sustained her even strokes. If and when Ned desired a change of position or speed, she would follow his lead.

Ned mentally counted the number of strokes Angelina performed in this upright position. When they had started this latest sexual evaluation performance, she had followed his command to begin with these up and down moves.. He knew extended repetition with this stroke could be tiring for the young woman but it was a major test of her abilities. Ned quit counting after Angelina surpassed the benchmark number of strokes for this sophomore level test. He let her run on, curious how long she would go before showing signs of muscle fatigue. Angelina never faltered and he decided that the over-count was more than enough for this step in his evaluation assessment of her.

Ned moved his hands to lightly touch Angelina's knees propped beside his torso. She issued a slow quiet breath of acknowledgement at this modest touch. Her attentiveness returned quietly to the room. She awaited his command without altering her unhurried movements. Ned gave her knees a few gentle push pull signals.

Without any overt acknowledgement, Angelina complied with Ned's direction. On the next stroke, she sank fully to the bottom, hesitated and began the new forward and backward motion commanded by her evaluator. It felt nice to have a real man's warm muscle squeezed inside her moist channel. She slid her buttocks backward along his legs and she felt Ned's cock knob drag along the length of her cunt wall. The buried corona brushed her G spot and she slowed it near her vaginal lips. She rotated her cunt a little steeper on the next cycle. Ned's body jumped on that stroke; it was a particularly effective one.

Ned's reaction endorsed the stimulation move that Angelina had hitherto only practiced on inanimate objects. She now knew it truly could kindle a special exhilaration in her male partner by stimulating the hyper-sensitive nerves clustered in that penile nook.

Slowing the cock's slide just on the verge of falling out, she raised her hips and pushed forward to entirely reseat Ned's man meat. On the reverse stroke, she rolled her hips slightly forward again, pressing the knob's V harder against her cozy vagina membranes.

Ned had anticipated her move and the terrific vaginal caress. He moaned his encouragement. Angelina fell into this new tempo. Ned was delighted with the tidiness of the transition and thought Angelina's skills were showing adequate improvement.

Angelina kept the pace as she daydreamed about the journey that had brought her naked loveliness to this very place and time where her naked loveliness was saddled up on the erection of this wonderful man.

Her childhood had been happy; her parents loving and supportive. They let her enjoy a free-spirited life in her affluent exurb neighborhood. She flirted with the popular boys at school and frolicked in their beds and backseats. But she found them selfish, entertaining themselves with her body but inept at sharing the ecstasies she deserved. After a handful of feeble attempts, she discarded each in turn and sought out more promising prospects. But the disappointments continued.

As graduation approached, her classmates were visiting colleges and planning their futures. When she asked her parents about college, they revealed that she would carry on the family legacy. She had been enrolled at birth, just as her mother before her, at the Total Woman Academy. Her first visit to the campus was impressive. The grounds and facilities appeared first-rate. The staff was gracious and accommodating. Her proud mother pointed out the various award plaques in the expansive lobby. There was her mother's maiden name on the TWA Best Graduating Student. It was dated a few years before she married Angelina's father.

Total Woman Academy was founded as an elite private school dedicated to a single purpose: produce the most suitable companions for the movers and shakers of the world. Superior intelligence, beauty and poise were the time-honored principles.

Intelligence was understood to be a worthwhile profession. Engineering, science, business and finance degrees were achieved through online courses of study from prestigious institutions.

Beauty was more than skin-deep. Regardless of their outward appearance, they learned to bolster and illuminate their natural blessings through balanced diet, exercise and proper feminine grooming. Blemishes could be veiled and vitality radiated. Cosmetic surgery was forbidden, along with tattoos and piercings. Group and individual aerobics, yoga and weigh training created a genuine healthy physique. But all of that was unexceptional without the discipline of Poise.

Poise set the TWA graduate apart from all others. Poise is the runway model's strides and poses. It's the self-confidence of proper manners. It's the engagement of all the woman's capacities to make her companions feel desired and appreciated. Sexual proficiencies were essential. The students worked incessantly on mental and physical exercises that freed their minds from the silly social stigmas that hindered their greater potential.

Within elite masculine circles, a Total Woman Academy graduate was eagerly sought and the stock was kept purposefully in short supply. Total Woman Academy had limited class sizes; potential candidates were sparingly selected from alumni referrals and discrete recruitment on more pedestrian college campuses.

Total Woman Academy sustained itself through endowments and contributions. Undergraduate students received full scholarships and support. Countless Academy alumni marveled at the unprecedented rewards that the unparalleled training brought to their public careers and private lives. They established alumni funds and maintained connections for candidate and graduate referrals. The Academy also maintained close affiliation with a powerful consortium of privileged elites.

Whispered rumors told of this fabled group of pledge contributors who splurged generously to attend the facilities as guest coach tutors. The students reaped the benefits of the anonymous men's stern carnal lessons. Sometimes unsuspecting students arrived at scheduled tutoring sessions to find less anonymous males like fathers and uncles eager to teach the syllabus. The surprised young lady would be compelled to relinquish her timeworn inhibitions and wallow in the decadence of spontaneous incest with her older family member. On rare opportunities, an upper level student was allowed to be a pledge contributor's showcase escort for a fund-raising or other public ceremony. She was encouraged to later reward her host's generous public service with her own donation of intimate personal service.

Angelina's own scholastic path had been amazing, filled with thrills and growth. She was anxious to continue on to her junior year. That meant staying focused on the present, particularly this important day and night.

The testing had started this afternoon with a short drive to a luxury hotel suite. Their time was sparsely infused with banal chatter, the kind any casual acquaintances might use to pass the time. Arriving in their suite, Ned had wasted no time in commanding Angelina to undress him. She was quick to respond but let the disrobing be unhurried.

When she was finished, the naked Ned yanked off her sleeveless sundress and bared her well-formed body to his view. He liked what he saw. Angelina had avoided bothersome undergarments and Ned was enflamed by her nubile wholesomeness.

Without further ado, he simply plopped her nude ass on the bed and climbed between her accommodating thighs. He plunged in, exploiting her juicy cunt like the high school boys had done. Her squishy breasts teased his chest. He achieved a quick cum that relieved his sexual pressure. Thereby, Angelina had passed her first test, proving herself unhesitant in accommodating a spellbound man's impatient lust.

Feeling less stressed and wanting to cleanup, Ned pulled Angelina to the shower. She washed him, using body scrub and a sponge to cleanse his muscular toned body. Her efforts were thorough, rinsing away the residue of travel and sex. Ned took his accustomed liberties. The visual overture that led to their first fucking was followed up by this more thorough scrutiny of his work assignment.

Angelina's face was outlined with strawberry red hair and illuminated by her big brown eyes. A splattering of sunny freckles descended below her shoulders but faded away at her cleavage.

Ned's hands splayed everywhere across her wet skin. He clutched her ass cheeks, measuring their resiliency. He pressed her belly, finding it buff and tough. That sturdy core implied stamina for lengthy episodes of sex. His grips of her thighs found strong legs. They were perfect for stabilizing a hyper-active male and his uncontrolled thrusts. Ned could tell that Angelina had embraced her physical training.

Moreover, the shower droplets pearled on a patch of pubes above her pussy. Angelina shaved all but a neat little triangle. Ned, like a lot of other men, was especially fond of redheads. It was extra enchanting to discover a natural one like the adorable Angelina where the carpet matched the draperies.

And finally, Ned turned his attention to the magnificent man magnets that Angelina sported on her chest. Angelina's teardrop boobs were full but not saggy. The masses filled his hands but no more. The ruby colored caps rebounded from his pinch. He recalled how the rosy points had tickled his chest, asserting their presence during their previous romp. Ned thought about continuing their copulation under the falling water but at his age he needed time to refract his libido.

In his earlier years, Ned had been the senior coach tutor, participating daily in the scheduled activities that transformed the eager young ladies into self-assured young women. Now, at middle age, he was elevated to assessing their progress after the young women adsorbed the sensual curriculum from the limited number of other coach tutors. He confirmed and recorded each young woman's intelligence, beauty and poise and determined if they were ready to be advanced to the next level of sensual tutelage.

During his career, Ned had encountered a few exceptional females. All of the TWA graduates would be exceptional female companions in the mundane world but, by Total Woman Academy's rigorous standards, Ned could grade them only satisfactory for grade advancement. Angelina, on the other hand, was on the road to exceptional ratings by any standard.

Room service dinner was consumed while naked by her, of course, and a towel waist wrap for Ned. Ned still needed more time to rebuild his verve. He lay in bed as Angelina demonstrated freshman level tactile talents. She lazily petted him everywhere with lips and tongue: eyes, ears, nose, toes, nipples, belly button, cracks and crevices. She was not allowed to place her mouth on his groin. She would learn stupendous oral skills during her coming junior school year. She must wait until her promotion testing thereafter to prove those evolving skills to Ned. They cuddled and spooned into a twilight slumber.

Ned woke in the night and was aroused again by Angelina's warm ass lying against his crotch. His cock rose to press her cushy ass cheeks. He gingerly caressed her naked flank. Angelina came out of her slumber and dutifully rolled over to face him. Making eye contact, Ned glanced downward and her hand reached there and enclosed his erection. He was very hard. Ready to prove her worth, she slid her whole body over him and sat astride his pelvis. She moved the bed covers away from their bodies clearing a workspace for her next examination.

Ned told her she could begin. Angelina raised her toned butt above his groin and submerged the tip of his stiffened cock in her cunt. Moving downward, she set a pace and length for the up-and-down strokes as guided by Ned's hands on her butt.

Content with her compliance, Ned relaxed back into the sheets with his arms behind his head and began the mental count of strokes. After Angelina performed adequate repetitions in the up and down category, Ned was pleased at the way she had heeded the touch on her knees and had retooled flawlessly into the new back-and-forth cycle. Ned noticed when she added her hip-roll rhythm and technique; it was outstanding. Ned was ready to give Angelina her passing grade as he felt the approaching end of this evaluation step.

Angelina saw Ned's head tilt back, heard his pre-orgasmic sounds and returned her focus fully to the room and the task before her. She prepared herself for the imminent finale of her efforts. This time, she intended to join Ned's orgasm. Poise principles taught that the female ought to orgasm if and when it might enrich the male's pleasure or ego.

Ned's breathing shortened and gusted in a final windup. Angelina halted fully embedded at the precise moment when Ned's cock was set to gush. She clenched hard with her cunt muscles in order to add resistance to the effort Ned would need to ejaculate. She trusted that the squeeze would enhance Ned's climax and maximize his approval of her performance.

Ned pressed his head deeper into the pillow and growled loudly The prickly tingling started in the nerves of his toes, spread up his twitching legs and crashed into his groin just as the first pulse jetted up and out of his cock. His eyes screwed shut. He saw stars and polygons of color under his eyelids as the following three bursts erupted.

Just before his essence charged into her receptacle, Angelina felt Ned's pelvis strain upward as his back arched. She clamped her cunt even harder, using the clench to hold on. Her primal senses joined his burst with an orgasm that washed away her consciousness. She felt her cunt throb in ecstasy. Her vaginal muscles wrung the blood out of masculine erection and feminine membranes. She hoped Ned could feel her orgasmic cunt contractions running up and down his cock. She hoped that she had learned her lessons well.

While the heat ebbed and hazy consciousness slowly returned, Angelina vaguely remembered how Ned's twitching leg muscles had pulsed pleasantly against her soft inner thighs. She wondered how she should build on that sensory exchange to propel her future mates into higher and longer ejaculations. It was definitely a question for her next coach tutor. Hopefully, he would give her extra sessions to practice his recommendations to perfection.

Angelina opened her eyes and watched Ned for signs of his next requirements of her. His eyes opened slowly and he curled a slight smirk of satisfaction. He motioned with one sideways head shake for her to dismount. Angelina unsheathed his shrinking flesh and glided to her back by his side. She rested her neck in the crook of his arm. He pecked her on the cheek. She rolled on her side to face him and he kissed her again on the lips.

"That step went well", he whispered and, turning his head away to slip off to sleep.

Angelina moved her free arm and cradled his deflated cock in her hand. She held it with a tranquil stillness, quietly ready to act on whatever Ned's next step required. She wanted Ned to report favorably on her progress. She dozed off.

----------------------------------------------

Ned woke with the dawn's light filling the room. Angelina's palm cupped his flaccid organ in gentle contact. With the test criteria completed, he had her fully evaluated and he halfheartedly lifted her hand free. She opened her eyes at his touch and smiled invitingly. Ned sighed and shook his head 'No'.

In the bathroom, Angelina filled the tub for his morning bath. Ned lowered himself into the warm floral scented bubbles. Angelina kneeled naked beside the tub and leaned in as she washed him. Her red hair was twirled into a bun with some loose tendrils hanging around her head. Her hand dragged along his cock. Her breasts dangled teasingly below her chest. When she moved to sweep Ned's body with water and bubbles, her nipples dragged in the suds. Ned gazed at them fondly, reached out and caressed the proffered globes. He was thinking of an extracurricular test step with Angelina in the tub, again mounted up on his stirring cock. But time was short. After a quick tweak of her nipple, he moved to sit up but Angelina pressed him gently back into foamy water. She thought Ned had more cum in him and she wanted to prove she could bring it out.

Angelina's hand slowly slid back and forth on Ned's manhood. She found a way to circle her thumb on the newly confirmed penile nerve cluster. Ned's cock grew rigid under her ministrations. Angelina leaned in and kissed Ned deeply, feeling his hands return to kneading her wet dangling breasts. He panted his growing ardor as Angelina kept her face close to his. She pecked his lips between his throaty wheezes.

Ned arched his back in pre-orgasmic spasms. He cried out; Angelina flicked her tongue inside his open mouth, grazing his trembling tongue. Ned jetted out his last ejaculation of their all-nighter into Angelina's quivering soapy fingers.

When Ned recovered enough to emerge from the tub, Angelina toweled him dry and helped him dress. With all of Ned's required evaluation assessment categories attended to, she cleaned, preened and donned her scanty schoolgirl uniform. She must be properly attired for arrival at their destination.

Angelina would be delivered to the Total Woman Academy's junior campus. She would continue her studies at the higher level facility now that Ned was satisfied that she had accomplished her sophomore year learning goals.

-----------------------------------------

Ned drove through the gate into the wide driveway of the mini-estate. The few acres of grounds were surrounded by a tall masonry wall which looked trendy and decorative but was purposed to provide functional security for the campus. Although newly constructed, the buildings had classic Greek revival architecture with brick sides and a white colonnaded entrance. They matched the architecture of the rest of the upscale neighborhood. Inside, the mansion and out-buildings were filled with specially equipped bedrooms, baths and large common rooms.

Ned helped Angelina alight from the car as the mansion's front door opened. Mrs. Jones, the housemother, walked down the broad porch steps and waved a hello.

bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers
12