Total Woman Academy 13 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happens to the captured queen when her king is defeated by checkmate?"

Willy's longed for opportunity had arrived. He cupped and fondled Moori's accessible breasts. The orbs felt good in his hands, warm and pliant. The nipples were already swelling beneath his touch.

"The winning king checks her out and mates her" replied Willy.

"I like that end-game. It sounds like fun."

Moori's breasts were very amenable to tit-play. She smiled, closed her eyes and moaned encouragement. Willy was accommodating to her entreaties. His hands became more active, squeezing harder, pinching and rolling her popped up nubs. Moori's moans deepened. She sensed Willy's standing pole brushing her tummy.

"Is my king ready to celebrate his victory?"

Willy's reply was a harder squeeze on her boobs. Moori rose to make alignment and fell down on his staff of conquest. Willy's arms circled her torso and Moori danced her supplicant's dance. She crushed and rolled her breasts into his chest. Her slick warm vagina rocked and slid on his cock. Moori acknowledged her capitulation through her body in motion. Willy found Moori was really, really good at ceding carnal tribute.

The young woman in Willy's arms smelled fresh, her jerry-curled hair tickled his nose and her sighs tickled his male ego. He was entranced with her beauty, her stamina and her fun-loving demeanor. It all combined to bring Willy to a natural high.

Moori listened for signs of Willy's peak. He seemed happy with her presence and she timed her orgasm to match his, feeling the warm juice jet into her womb as her own contractions helped to milk it out.

-----------------------------

They cuddled naked in bed, sitting against the headboard. Moori relaxed in Willy's lap, comfortable in his encircling arms as she described her Investment Value Proposition.

Although she had played table top games with Willy, she was a video gaming freak. She wanted to develop a portfolio of online sexual games and competitions. The home interface kits would include interconnected cock sleeves, vaginal probes and nipple clamps. An array of online erotic games would include scenarios and Avatar roles for scoring rewards, delivering penalties and allowing anonymous subscribers to mutually satisfy each other anywhere globally.

How would she develop the software and equipment?

Moori would recruit suitable programmers with the right skills and equipment and use motion capture technologies to jump start the anima-graphics. As the primary female performer, she would spend a few months with the male programmers recording volatile sex scenes in dozens of scenarios. Avatars could later mimic desired ethnic shades, shapes and languages. Post production editing would generate hundreds of menu selections for custom made sequences.

Through her studies at TWA, Moori was very knowledgeable about male and female erogenous anatomy. She would also recruit equipment engineers to design the body attachments. She intended to be intimately immersed with her engineers in the research and development of the private in-home physical interfaces.

Online subscribers using the custom designed in-home equipment could stimulate themselves or their online partners interactively using almost any fantasy at will.

----------------------------------------

Willy asked Moori about her background. He lazily buffed her nipples with his fingertips and kneaded her fun-bags as he listened to her saga.

Moori had been raised in the South, the oldest daughter of a fire-and-brimstone preacher. Her father was strict with Moori and her sisters. His religion banned dancing, teenaged dating and seemingly any kind of fun. Respect and etiquette were taught with a heavy hand.

Her mother was empathetic but ineffective in harmonizing adolescence curiosity with the stern rules of the household. When a full scholarship to a mysterious boarding academy inexplicably materialized, Moori begged her father for permission to take up the offer. He refused. It was the one time Moori's mother stood her ground against him. Moori's father threatened to disown her; she enrolled in the Total Woman Academy anyway. Her disconsolate but stoic mother maintained furtive contact but basically Moori was abandoned to her fate. And her fate could not have been brighter.

Total Woman Academy became the benevolent home she had been denied. She was fascinated with the concept of 'fun', activities undertaken simply for amusements sake. She adored her new friends and schoolmates. She embraced the new life-style and unique schoolwork. The topless rules of freshman year worked in her favor. She was medium tall and full figured. The other girls cheered her on as the physical regimen transformed her into near perfect hourglass proportions.

Freshmen studied basic poise. Moori mastered the anatomical and tactile fundamentals of human sensuality. A trio of coach tutors collaborated on her lessons. They taught her stimulation of her feminine erogenous zones. She was thereby introduced to an amazing sensation called orgasm. She was an apt student thereafter, curious about all things erotic. Moori used her hands and cleavage to produce their male ejaculations. She experienced the many types of female orgasms at the hands of the coach tutors. They carefully followed the TWA rules for freshmen females: no oral or vaginal penetration. Moori entered her sophomore year technically a virgin.

The senior most of the coach tutors was awarded the honor. On her first encounter of the sophomore semester, the privileged man relieved Moori of her maidenhead. The other coach tutors followed his penetration precedent and, over the scholastic year, Moori absorbed their frequent poise lessons with enthusiasm. Her instructors noted the exceptional sensitivity of her nipples. Moori described for them how the jolts bounced from her tits to her clitoris and back again with increasing intensity. By rough treatment on her tits and nipples, the coach tutors drove her to grander orgasmic crests. Her sexual appetites grew.

It was the junior year's oral practices that really set Moori on fire. She spent uncountable hours with her three exclusive coach tutors swallowing cock and cum until she owned the fellatio arts. By the end of the year, she was fully versed on TWA's basic compendium of manual, vaginal and oral techniques destined to please herself and her man.

Senior year was spent on Moori polishing her poise performances. Early on, the coach tutors schooled her in orgasm control. She learned to expedite, synchronize or delay her own orgasms to meet the penchants of her sex-mate. Early in her tutorials, the trainers openly stated their requests. As her skills grew, Moori learned to study her cock-wielding mate for body signs of his preferences and churned out her orgasms with spot-on timing.

Soon into her senior year, Ms. Smith decided Moori was overdue for some male variety. Her entire masculine experience since puberty had been her three TWA coach tutors.

Ms. Smith arranged some sleep-over playdates with obliging pledge contributors. The powerful men showed Moori their favorite ways in which men and women share pleasure in bed. Wasting time on sleep was not one of them.

Moori was absolutely giddy afterwards as she described to her classmates the different tastes, textures and techniques discovered during her astonishing one-night stands.

Her first outsider had met her in her room. She was dressed for the schoolgirl game: pigtails, midriff tied white blouse, scanty plaid skirt, saddle shoes with lace trimmed stockings. The man snickered evilly; Moori lost her smile. The man advanced; she retreated and darted away when he pounced. They scrambled over the furniture playing catch-me-catch-me. The man grasped her shirt tail and proclaimed his triumph. She yipped her fright and wiggled fiercely. She let the blouse rip off rather than be captured. Her naked boobs bounced freely as the hunter and prey sprang about the room.

The man shed pieces of his clothes as fast as he could between desperate lunges for her fertile flesh. His erection bobbed from his groin, waggling its menace as he sprinted after his prize. Moori's plaid skirt followed the blouse to the floor when he got a firm grasp. She slipped away again, almost nude except for her shoes and socks.

Trapped in a corner, the naked schoolgirl finally felt the man capture her about the waist. He plopped her on the carpet, shoved her knees wide and drove his ready erection deep in her moist core. Moori squirmed and writhed in a pretense of escape, swiping her boobs against his chest and dragging her cunt lips along his cock, adding to her captor's excitement. Her fake protests were belied by her crossed ankles, holding his hips tight and keeping his sperm-teeming erection deeply seated in her womb. It wasn't long before he was cumming like a fire hose and wailing like a fire siren. As they lay recovering their breath from the tremendous climax, Moori snickered and the man joined in the laughter. It had been a really fun game.

Another man had exploited her intense sensitivity to oral stimulation and then ascertained her orgasm control. He expertly swiped his rough tongue on alternate areolae, sending strong tingles to her cunt. She requested permission to cum on the nipple caress which he denied. Moving to her groin, he licked at her clitoris until she thought she would explode from holding back her autonomic response.

"Please...?" she whimpered.

"Wait for me... " he replied.

Moori clenched her eyes, jaw, hands, toes and thighs in her efforts to control the impulses. Her man repositioned his body onto her saddle and poked his cock knob at her vaginal lips. Moori was beside herself with sexual angst.

"Please... now? " she begged.

"Wait for me... " he repeated.

He pressed and pushed the rubbery bulb deeper and deeper until he was fully seated. Moori's blushed boobs burnished his chest and her wet warm membranes buffed his corona. The length and rhythm of his thrusts accelerated with his growing zeal. His pubic bone thumped her enflamed cunt lips with every deep hammer thrust. Moori was going out of her mind.

"Oh, God, sir... please..." she moaned. He relented as he reached his own peak.

"Yes" he growled. "Now!!"

He flooded her womb with his ejaculate. He felt Moori's vagina clamp down harder on his rod as her body went rigid. Moori hugged him so tight during her extended ecstasy that later her arms ached from the over-exertions. When their minds cleared, they shared little fondles to sustain the pleasant afterglow. The man granted her moderate admiration for her budding orgasm control. She would get better with extra practice.

The man allowed Moori some immediate extra practice and they continued throughout that remaining night, breaking off now and then so that Moori could lovingly kiss and suck the root of her pleasure.

Thereafter, Ms. Smith dismissed Moori from the constraints of exclusive coach tutor engagements. Moori became the friskiest belle of the ball at the fall, winter and spring Freewill Weekends, garnering the maximum possible hook ups each time. Twice, she received the weekend's 'most orgasms by a companion' honor. Now nearing graduation, she was competing for Willy's Executive Assistant internship program.

Willy surveyed the soft, luscious beauty settled loosely in his fondling embrace. He asked a very pertinent question: Given her new-found sexual awakening, would she be able to survive the year of one-sided monogamy with him?

Moori paused only a moment before responding: Considering the financial and spiritual wealth to be gained during that year, she could commit to the arrangement. If Willy would take a chance on her, she would take a chance on him. She was assured every fourth day with Willy and, after all, she was the class champion for 'most orgasms by a companion'.

Willy found that last argument very compelling. He nuzzled Moori's cheek and she turned for a kiss. That was the start of night-long intimate games that consumed their remaining time together. Moori backed up her boast of generating the most orgasms in a companion all through that night.

In the morning, Brooke arrived to disentangle the exhausted lovers and prepare Willy for his final interview.

------------------------------------------------

The quarterly Freewill Weekends were an unmitigated success for all concerned. The rumored delights proffered by the girls and the sexual tutelage rendered by the men substantially amplified the bids for the limited number of guest slots available.

Karl was a regular attendee and recognized for his stern and rugged conduct towards his selected hookups. It was a trait that Ms. Smith thought would be useful if applied regularly within the curriculum. She approached Karl with a proposition: would he be interested in donating a few months of his time each year to the Total Woman Academy as a resident coach tutor?

Karl was intrigued. It would require that he undergo a more extensive background check and comprehensive medical exams before the full array of his duties could be delineated. And there was no monetary compensation but Karl was known as a person of independent means. Karl agreed and acquiesced to the examinations.

After months of a thorough battery of exams and checks, Ms. Smith briefed Karl on the Evaluation Assessors training program and his ultimate responsibilities. With that meeting of the minds confirmed and a formal personal services contract executed, Ms. Smith welcomed Karl to immediately begin his month of Evaluation Assessor training.

It started with a week of classroom sessions where Karl learned sexual and sensual anatomy. He learned how the training and testing mechanical devices worked. He was briefed on all safety and security regulations and was cautioned that rule violators suffered severe consequences.

The second week was spent learning the freshman curriculum of exterior sensuality. An expert graduate named Emily spent all week showing Karl practical applications of the freshman courses. She would rub him a certain way and repeat it with a twist until he could perceive the tiniest variation. Sensory points, sensual massage and erotic bathing were the topics practiced each day. Emily's duty hours were 24/7. Long days of hard training were interspersed with long nights of soft relaxation. Emily used her full repertoire to relieve the stress of Karl's mental and physical scholastics. Karl was grateful for her help.

During week two, Angelina took over the training duties. Employing standing, sitting and prone positions, face forward and face reversed, she demonstrated the different sensations of vaginal sex. Each position used clamping, vertical and lateral hip shifts; pelvis rolls combined with strokes long and short, fast and slow until Karl could differentiate a good technique from bad. Angelina soothed his hard worked mind and body every night.

The third week Karl spent with Brooke, an oral expert. She used her sensuous mouth, lips and tongue in every way she knew to demonstrate kissing, caressing and fellatio. Karl quickly became familiar with sensual variances required for his evaluation assessment duties. Brooke took Karl to the outdoor hot tub nightly for seemingly endless fucking in the bubbly water under the starry skies.

Now Karl waited in the coaching suite for his own evaluation assessment to determine if he was mentally organized and nerve system sensitive enough to properly perform his learned evaluation techniques. The door opened and two naked females carrying clipboards entered the coaching suite. From his prone position on a low massage table, Karl tracked the two lovely lasses as they sashayed about the room, verifying that the test paraphernalia was ready for use. One of the naked students gave the introductions as she stood at his side.

"Good morning, Karl. My name Is Flora and this is Fawn. As you can see we are twins. We are highly adept at controlled performances in the full Total Woman curriculum. We will each perform the same test step on you but one will purposefully perform incorrectly. You will tell us which performed correctly, that is, which gave you the better sensuality and pleasure.

"You can see that I have an ankle bracelet on my right leg and Fawn has the same type of bracelet on her left leg. That should help if you need to identify the tester."

Flora leaned over and placed her lips sweetly on Karl. Flora moved aside and Fawn repeated the kiss. Karl got the idea and opined that Fawn's lips sliding sideways along his mouth was better. The twins exclaimed together "Correct!"

They in turn kissed the numerous erogenous areas about his body, as Karl made his choices and the twins quietly recorded his selections on their clipboards. Karl rolled on his stomach and the muscle massage took some time as they alternated, repeating each manipulation as Karl made his decisions and the twins kept records. The face-up deep tissue massage was followed by the sensuous massage stopping short of ejaculation.

The technique test trio retired to the bathroom and the garden tub. It was large enough for Karl to lie in the center with a twin partially submerged on either side. They alternately washed and caressed Karl while he made his selections. Again they stopped short of Karl's seminal emission.

Returning to the massage table, the twins took multiple turns mounting an erect Karl and interchangeably gave him vaginal strokes, clamping, side to side, back and forth and hip rolls. Karl found some techniques hard to distinguish between the testers but made the close calls hoping he was choosing correctly per the twins intentions.

The final activities were oral. Each twin gave Karl a full blowjob and Karl was required to critique the individual parts. One twin performed licking better than sucking; the other stroking better than tonguing and Karl dissected the routines for their individual sub-scores.

The twins huddled apart from Karl, consulted their clipboard notes and discussed conclusions in whispered tones. Karl was throbbing; he didn't know how much longer he could accept their feminine attentions without exploding in a geyser of sperm. He hoped they were preparing his final act and granting him relief. Nodding in agreement with each other, they returned to the naked prone Karl. This time, the other twin, Fawn, spoke for the nubile pair of proctors.

"Well, Karl, congratulations, it looks like you get a passing score."

The examination trio celebrated with high-fives all around before the twins headed for the door. Karl looked down on his rock hard cock which had been stimulated but not satisfied all day. He was nearly in tears as his voice combined frustration with surprise.

"Are you going to leave me like this?"

The grinning twins bade small coy waves as they opened the door and left. Before the door latched, it swung open again and his tutors Emily, Angelina and Brooke strode in. Over the next few hours, they took turns bringing Karl to numerous finales. Eventually Karl's balls were drained and he could only give dry shudders during orgasm. They all moved to the pool-deck hot-tub and splashed, played and exchanged passions until the wee hours of the morning.

As Karl lay exhausted on the deck beside the hot-tub, Emily, then Angelina, then Brooke captured Karl's earlobe in a gentle bite and whispered "Welcome Aboard" before returning to their rooms and leaving Karl on the deck to rest and recuperate.

------------------------------------------

Brooke opened the door and stepped aside in the hallway to usher Willy to his final interview.

The suite was more ballroom than bedroom. There was a large side area with wood parquetted flooring and the adjacent wall was fully mirrored from floor to ceiling, corner to corner. The few fixtures included a parlor sofa and upholstered chairs bracketing a Persian rug littered with large velvet lounge pillows.