Total Woman Clinic 07

Story Info
Sunday: Group Therapy.
2.3k words
4.38
14.3k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Syd sat inside the sauna, wrapped in a waist towel, sweating profusely. The hot rocks crackled in a basket in the corner. The walls were ringed with two tiers of cedar benches and a long, broad squat slatted table was positioned in the center. He had finished 30 minutes inside and the heat timer had expired to let the room begin its cool down.

The door opened and Syd's six therapists entered the room. Each beauty had her hair wrapped in a white head towel. Another towel was tucked across the top of her breasts and hung down to mid-thigh. None of them said a word as they took seats arrayed around the room.

Nodding to the others, Mandy, the cycling specialist, climbed down to the center of the room and removed her body towel, draping it across the low table in the center. Her breasts swayed as she took a step up on the bench towards Syd and gently grasped his hand, pulling him to climb down and stand before the terrycloth covered table. She leaned in and whispered in Syd's ear "Please choose me" before standing back with hands lightly crossed in front, assuming a shy stance of anticipation.

Syd saw a motion from the corner of his eye and Juanita, the upper body specialist, left her place on the bench and approached Syd. She stood before him and raised her arms, untucking her body towel and draping it as well over the previous layer on the table. She stood on tiptoes as she leaned in, pressing her boobs hard into Syd's chest. She whispered "Please choose me" then backed away to stand next to Mandy facing Syd.

Wandah, the swimming coach, went next, stepping down to the center well. She stood tall, eye to eye with Syd, as she pulled at the knot on her towel. Syd maintained her eye contact but saw her arms revolve down in his lower peripheral vision. He broke the stare and looked down. Wandah's exposed athletic chocolate globes were as perfect when viewed from above as they were from any other angle. She leaned in and whispered "Please chose me", then slid around Syd but brushed his hips with hers. Syd kept his gaze on the undulating ass until Wandah turned to face him, hands lowered and folded, joining in the growing line of choices.

Fujiko, the gymnast, was standing on the bottom step when Syd brought his attention back to the center of the room. She crooked a finger and motioned Syd to approach her. She was not tall enough even on tiptoes to reach Syd's ear. When Syd was standing in front of her, she reached inside his towel, grasped his cock and pulling him close, whispering "Please choose me." Syd watched as she moved to the table, removed and spread her own towel on it and joined the others in line.

Frieda, the masseuse, fairly marched on Syd, stopped short at attention and whipped her towel off. It joined the growing thickness of terrycloth padding. She pulled Syd into a bone crushing embrace, mashed her massive tits into his chest and captured his mouth in an energetic full on kiss. Her tongue massaged his. She retreated back a small gap, and for what passed as Frieda's whisper, she huskily said "Please choose me" into Syd's still open mouth. She then became the fifth in line as Syd wiggled his jaw to see if it was damaged.

Sati, the yoga guru, glided off her perch and gracefully drew near. Her glistening blue-green eyes still mesmerized Syd. She stopped in front of him and with elegant arm motions, opened her towel wide as she rotated around with her back to Syd. She dropped it on the table and, with arms still wide spread, rotated back to Syd. Her serpentine arms slithered to hook hands behind Syd's head, drawing him in to whisper "Please choose me." She walked to the end of the line.

Six nude women stood before Syd. All held their heads high with Mona Lisa smiles and hands clasped lightly in front. Syd surveyed the line from end to end and walked to stand in front of Mandy.

Mandy had the boobs that, when jiggled, had encouraged Syd's legs to cycle faster. He had placed cum inside her cunt but had not sampled the recesses of her mouth with his cock. That might be interesting. He moved to the right.

Juanita, the weight trainer, was displaying her awesome breasts that had slid over Syd's hard cock while he lay exhausted on a weight bench. She had taken his cum in her mouth but he had not fucked her vaginally. Was her cunt as good as her boob and blow jobs? Thoughtful, he move to the next in line.

Wandah, the swimmer, could give her all when she wanted but had astutely made Syd do the work and get the therapeutic exercise. His core was really strengthened by their 'workout'. She already had gotten a load of his cum in her cunt. Her breasts were modest but pleasant. He had not sampled her mouth, yet. He moved to the next in line.

Fujiko, the gymnast, was supple, flexible and energetic. He had already tried her vagina and her mouth but her breasts had been too modest for a boob job. She had energy and stamina to spare; probably a lot more than Syd would have soon.

Frieda, the masseuse, stood at attention. Her massive breasts covered wide across her chest. Her hips were surprisingly narrow for such a big woman. She was not fat but not slender either. He had been concerned by her power but here she would control it among the others. Maybe...

Sati, the yoga guru, was staring straight ahead with her blue-green eyes. Her ivory breasts, mounted on her toned chest, were stunning in their beauty. Syd remembered the calm way her vaginal muscles had caused multiple orgasms before his ultimate ejaculation. Her mouth had held his semen as well. What was left to explore?

Decisions, decisions, decisions.....But there were choices to be made so Syd steeled his resolve and continued.

Syd stepped in front of Juanita and took both her hands in his. He led her to the table, smoothed the towels and helped her lay face up with her butt on the end of the platform. He raised her knees to plant her heels on the same edge.

Syd returned to Fujiko and led her to stand on the side facing Juanita's prone form. He lowered her to her knees in an upright stance. He loosed her hair so that it cascaded down her back. Syd selected Mandy next, placing her on the opposite side from Fujiko in knee stand position as well. He then sited Juanita's hand to cup Mandy's vulva. Juanita understood the directions and cupped Fujiko's vulva with her other hand. Both women gripped Juanita's helping hand and pushed Juanita's middle finger up their vaginas and placed her thumbs on their clitorises. Juanita dug in and found the G spots. Each woman gave a start and a sigh as Juanita test rubbed the quartet of targets.

Syd gathered Sati from her place in line and put her in a new place kneeling above Juanita's head. Sati placed her hands on Juanita's temples and lightly caressed the hollows. Juanita sighed her approval of the gentle touch. Sati kneed up tall and stared straight ahead, eyes open but focused on a distant spot.

Syd gathered Wandah. He had her kneel beside Juanita's hips and he bent Wandah over so that her ear was pillowed by Juanita's abdomen and her mouth was sideways just above Juanita's cunt. Her tongue extended from the side of her mouth to graze Juanita's clitoris and she lightly licked the soft flesh. Juanita sighed again in approval of this touch.

The table was set but, before the buffet of skin could be enjoyed, there was one more detail to attend to. Syd turned to Frieda and motioned her forward. He was on his knees at the end of the table facing Juanita. Frieda kneeled and embraced Syd from behind, mashing her massive boobs into his back as she reached one hand around to his chest and the other to his groin.

Syd proclaimed quietly "Let the feast begin."

Juanita massaged the erogenous points of her two hand captives. They in turn kissed and sucked Juanita's nipples. Frieda gave a few slow strokes to Syd's cock with her hand, then cradled the shaft and placed the tip to Wandah's lips. Wandah changed tongue focus from Juanita to Syd. Frieda used her hand on Syd's chest to finger his nipple. Syd got very hard. Frieda pushed her groin into Syd's butt and shoved his dick into Wandah's mouth. Wandah circled her lips and twittered her tongue as Frieda used her bearhug embrace of Syd to control the strokes of his cock in and out of Wandah's mouth.

Fujiko and Mandy looked across at each other, then pecked a quick kiss before descending to lick and suckle Juanita's nipples. Juanita gave a slight moan. That was Frieda's signal. She pulled Syd all the way out of Wandah's mouth, repositioned his cock head lower and pushed forward to seat the knob in Juanita's cunt entrance. Juanita caught her breath and Frieda shoved Syd hard, burying his shaft.

Syd felt the warmth enclose his prick. He gave a short moan. Juanita became more vocal. Frieda looked at Sati who understood her responsibilities. Sati lowered to Juanita's mouth and locked onto a full tongue lashing kiss that stifled Juanita's sounds. Syd watched as the two hand maidens leaned back from Juanita's breasts and engaged in a full out kiss of their own.

Syd had his cock in Juanita, was being nipple caressed by the stroke controlling Frieda and watching four women kiss passionately in front of him. Sometimes on withdrawal, his shaft felt Wandah's tongue give it a quick caress. Seeing Wandah's enthusiasm, Frieda reared back, lifted Syd's cock and pushed it into Wandah's mouth all the way. Frieda now pressed Syd's cock again and again at the entrance to Wandah's throat.

The sequence went on with Syd's cock alternately in Juanita's cunt and Wandah's mouth, Fujiko and Mandy tonguing Juanita's nipples or each other's lips and deep throats. Sati remained hovered over Juanita's face kissing and retreating to allow Juanita to occasionally breathe out moans while continuing the scalp and temple caresses.

Syd closed his eyes and reveled semi-dazed in the sensations he was experiencing. The actions began to raise his ardor to a point he knew would not be sustained. He was getting the tingling in his nerves announcing the imminent demise of this orgy. He opened his eyes and was startled to see Sati's blue-green jewels staring deep into his eyes. His cock was presently engaged by Juanita's cunt. His breath shortened and the inevitable rush of liquid sprang up his urethra. Frieda heard Syd's cry of ecstasy and held him deep in Juanita for his first burst, then removed him and hosed Wandah's face with the next three as she massaged his cock with her hand.

Syd was stunned by the power of the orgasm and nearly fainted. Uncomprehending, he felt suspended in space and would have fallen on top of Wandah's head and Juanita's stomach if Frieda had not held him aloft from collapse. What vision he retained was focused on Sati's radiant eyes. Juanita, Fujiko and Mandy had achieved their peaks simultaneous with Syd and the two handmaidens' heads were lying unmoving on Juanita's breasts.

Frieda lifted Syd while the woman worked to get off the table. Frieda laid Syd in Juanita's place and Sati now massaged his scalp and temples. The other women exited the sauna to get cleaned up. Syd regained a better but not full consciousness. Syd said "I'm sorry Wandah, Frieda and you did not achieve fulfillment with the rest of us. Is there anything we can do about that?"

Sati smiled "Don't worry, Syd, it was the luck of the draw. You made some choices. Other weeks other patients make different choices. We all get our share of ecstasy eventually."

When Syd felt enough strength to rise, she helped him to walk to his room. He slept through the night. Tomorrow, he must leave Total Woman Clinic; his week was up.


Epilogue

Syd waltzed into the lobby that he had struggled into a short week ago. Fergie, the receptionist, gave him a broad smile. Syd remarked "We missed you yesterday at the sauna."

Fergie nodded and said "I missed you too but I am only an intern therapist and not allowed in Group Therapies. Anyway, I won't forget you after Friday night together. It was wonderful."

Syd nodded and turned to leave. Fergie came around the counter and put a brochure in Syd's hand as she pecked his cheek goodbye. Syd walked through the door onto the sidewalk. At that moment, a white limousine pulled up to the curb. The driver and a nurse got out and opened the rear door. They helped an elderly gentleman into a wheelchair and pushed him towards the Total Woman Clinic. As the door opened, he heard Fergie's chipper voice call "Oh, Mr. Smith, welcome to the Total Woman Clinic. We have been expecting you." Then all sound from inside was muted as the door closed.

Syd almost laughed and thought 'Well, buddy, they are either going to cure you or kill you. If it's the latter, you are going to die a very happy man.'

Syd looked at the brochure that Fergie had placed in his hand. It was a glossy color pamphlet showing resort style activities like swimming, horseback riding, boating, field sports and plush dining rooms. There was no address. The only identifying information was the name, "Total Woman Excursions" and a telephone number. Syd pulled out his cellphone and excitedly dialed the number.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers