Total Woman Daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
Freshmen: Debutantes and Destinies.
4.5k words
4.52
13.2k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

Annabelle: Presentation Soiree

-----

Annabelle sat in perfect posture: back straight, hands folded in her lap, feet together, knees bent and pressed together with her calves vertical. It was just the way her teachers at the expensive private finishing school had taught her was the lady-like thing to do. Her mother, a TWA alumnus, sat next to her, more relaxed, leaning back into the sofa.

Ms. Smith, the TWA Housemother, was at her desk, flipping through the pages of Annabelle's entrance and matriculation paperwork. Reaching the end, she closed the file and directed her business-like smile to the pair of women.

"It all seems to be in order. Annabelle, have your parents briefed you on the Total Woman Academy curriculum, rules and protocols?"

Ms. Smith glanced sideways at Annabelle's father, a warning not to repeat his just uttered chortle.

"Yes, ma'am. Beauty for my appearance, intelligence for my mind, and poise to bring it all together and attain a life worth living. I am to follow all the TWA curriculum rules, never hesitate to obey directions and always show deference to my teachers."

"Okay. Good summary; we will work in the details as we go. And here the instructors are called coach tutors, a mix of permanent staff and invited guests. You'll get to know them quite well; intimately, I might say."

Annabelle's father quickly evolved another of his insuppressible chortles into a cough. The three women turned to him, showing concern. He recovered handily. There was a knock on the door. Ms. Smith invited two nattily dressed co-eds to enter. They wore heels, abbreviated pleated skirts, white blouses and pig tails.

Ms. Smith motioned for Annabelle to stand.

"Annabelle, these two upper-classmates who will be your Undergraduate Advisors during your early months here at the Total Woman Academy. For now, they will give you a tour of the campus and get you settled in. Dinner is at six in the dining room and there will be a matriculation ceremony this evening. Let the UAs guide your selection of appropriate dress. I think your parents need a moment to say goodbye."

Annabelle's mother stood and hugged her daughter, her eyes teary with pride and joy. Her father chose to make it a group hug and kissed his daughter's cheek.

"Remember, sweetie, do as you're told and everything will get better and better."

The parents released their daughter into the tender care of the Total Woman Academy. The UAs each took a hand and led Annabelle from the room. The parents said their goodbyes to Ms. Smith, exited the office, hugged again and parted ways. The mother went to her waiting town car and a weekend of TWA Request Venue attendances. She was scheduled to provide personal fantasy fulfillment to an unsuspecting pledge contributor's friend in exchange for a substantial donation to the TWA Alumni Scholarship Fund. And the weather had turned out perfect for their rendezvous at the secluded topless beach resort.

The father strode purposefully down the hallway to the visitor wing for the start of his weekend as a guest coach tutor. It was coincidentally the first day of sophomore orientation and the middle aged gentleman was eager to assist as needed.

-----

The freshman welcoming soiree buzzed with conversation. The matriculating class of freshmen had been groomed, preened and dressed by their UAs. The fashions on all the young ladies in the room were suggestively elegant. Lots of cleavage, leg and sparkle; a new experience for the entering freshmen females, a chance for the junior and senior Undergraduate Advisors to practice masculine enticement.

Annabelle liked her party preparations. Her UA had been fastidious about her coming-out appearance. The bath was luxurious, the soaps and oils fragrant and lasting. She had carefully shaved her intimate areas and coiffed her hair in elegant falls about her shoulders and back. Her UA had selected a draped mid-thigh billowing dress. It was a halter catch behind her neck, completely bare in back, cut low in the bodice and displayed more than a hint of her inner boob creases. She was careful when she moved; the cut and fit of the garment eschewed any undergarments and she feared that the loose boob coverings would allow an embarrassing nip-slip.

She felt awed by the assembled tuxedoed gentlemen; they were all ruggedly handsome and exuded strong masculinity. She chatted with several and the conversations were pointed; some bordered on indecent from a non-acquaintance. They delved into her sexual and sensual preferences and experiences.

She endured their indelicate infringements on her private affairs but her spirit wilted into a submissive mood under their intimidating self-assuredness.

Brandy, another new co-ed, wore a dress that was barely that, more of a lacy chemise with just enough opaque lace to cover her intimate areas. She wondered if her UA had been misinformed about the setting this evening.

Acknowledging Brandy's protests that the short hem exposed the majority of her smooth bare thighs and threatened pussy flashes, her UA had relented and allowed skimpy panties. No such concession was allowed for her fulsome breasts cradled in the fitted bodice.

She seemed to have the attention of every man in the room. And why not? Her look was more suited to flirty bedroom than formal ballroom.

Each passing gentleman greeted her politely, smiling widely at her display. She responded graciously but needlessly; her dress and demeanor spoke volumes by themselves.

She moved on from each gentleman after he said his 'adieus' and there was always another waiting nearby to engage her in a brief chat. Anatomical inquiries were needless since she was displaying enough skin to answer any physical questions. The common refrain was whether she was enjoying the evening and if she was looking forward to her studies. Each grinning man assured her that he intended to be readily available to assist in her poise training over the coming years.

Cherie flipped her straight black hair over her shoulder as she spied over the rim and sipped from her champagne glass. The formally dressed man was staring at her cleavage as he asked her some rather intimate questions.

He looked vaguely familiar; probably one of her father's business associates that she had seen on one of her infrequent visits to his office. Those business setting introductions were always civil and polite. But sometimes when she exited she overheard excited whispers like 'Are you enrolling her soon? Yes, my friend, this year. Wow! I can't wait to get a slot on her roster.'

Cherie lowered her glass and pulled her hair fall forward, unconsciously shielding her décolletage from his gaze.

"So, what's your cup size?" he inquired.

Cherie hesitated, knowing she must answer but undecided as to what to say. She usually wore a comfortable D but her UA had insisted on a pushup underwire C. That had created the focus of attention for yet another gentleman guest, the third one tonight.

"I'm wearing a C" she admitted.

"That doesn't sound right," he said. "You look more like a D."

The self-styled brassiere expert continued his chest stare as he mused on the possibilities. As a freshman, she would only be available for manual play; no intercourse or oral sex. But that still allowed tit-jobs and he envisioned her slickened globes pressed around his slippery erection until he spilled himself into the hollow of her neck. He liked that idea and would certainly request a slot on her freshman year training roster. He nodded as he moved away to browse for other future delicacies on display this evening.

Denise smoothed her hands along her flanks as she slow stepped through the noisy conversant crowd. She couldn't move quickly; the strapless sheath dress clung like a second skin to her hourglass figure. Its below-knee length prevented anything but a short step.

Her proportional curves beneath the sheer fine knit were evident in the smooth roundness of chest orbs capped with prominent pokies. The sensuous ripple of her ass muscles as she walked was unmarred by panty lines because... she wore no panties.

In just the right backlighting, her vaginal wedge was visible in silhouette. The black heels and choker was a nice touch, placing margins to her bare arms, upper torso and lower legs.

Her father proudly observed Denise flow through the crowd, watching the other men admire her from a distance. She was an angelic apparition and a worldly greeting would have broken the spell of their carnal fantasies and bawdy dreams of vibrant intercourse.

Ms. Smith rang her glass to get the gathering's attention. The men left off their fleshy perusal and paid their social hostess due deference.

"Thank you all for coming this evening. It's now time for our newest co-eds to swear-in and begin their journey to a bright future. Young ladies, come forward, please..."

The UAs shepherded the dozen rookies into a line. Annabelle's hurried walk jostled her loose breasts and the even looser breast coverings, causing the inevitable nip slip. The exposure was observed by every watching male. As she formed a line with her classmates, she saw that most of the men were inexplicably staring at her. Looking down to find her left tit in full view, she quickly rectified her unveiling and blushed with embarrassment amidst the background snickers of the assembled males. They were sure they would see it again.

The quieted line of freshman raised their right hands and repeated the pledge, witnessed by their fathers, upper-classmates and staff coach tutors.

"I swear to uphold the values of the Total Woman Academy, to obey the established campus rules, to comply with the instructions and directives of my assigned or selected coach tutors, whomever the TWA leadership chooses from time to time for them to be, and to do my best to perfect my intelligence, beauty and poise. I make this oath willingly, witnessed here by my father, the assembled guest and staff coach tutors, my colleagues and my classmates."

As they completed, the crowd broke into applause and the fathers moved forward to congratulate their offspring. A few more minutes of family and friends' celebration passed before Ms. Smith again called for attention.

"Thank you, gentlemen and UAs for your assistance. Now it's time for our youngest co-eds to adjourn to their resident rooms and begin their studies. It's going to be a busy year."

The freshmen filed out behind Ms. Smith. The staff coach tutors made their courteous farewells and left the room in sporadic small groupings. They headed for their assignments as the freshman co-eds' first overnight male guests. They would commence the first year curriculum of erogenous zone anatomy and touch sensuality. Vaginal intercourse must await sophomore status and junior year was the start of oral training. Annabelle's father did not know which staff coach tutor was assigned to his daughter tonight but imagined the man would treat her nude body to a thorough inspection. Her pretty nipples would probably get extra attention in order to discover their sensitivity to rubbing and plucking.

There was a poignant pause after the last staff left and the door was closed. A general remixing of the party guests ensued. The remaining fathers, as guest coach tutors for the evening, moved nearer to their favored co-ed party hostesses. She would be his initial hookup for this annual gathering.

Some of the seductively dressed ladies were a familiar student that he had already tutored in the past while another could become his latest novel hankering. Either way, she was about to become the receptacle of his simmering lust that had percolated for these past two hours.

With minimal greetings, zippers and clasps were quickly undone as cocks, tits, pussies and loads of sensuous skin were exposed to the dimly lit gala room ambiance. The room descended into a panorama of wreathing flesh.

The protocols expected that after the first fever-reducing intercourse, a general orgy would arise as the men swapped, fondled and fucked the readily available female bodies. Carpets and couches were peppered with scattered bundles of discarded clothes and shoes. The cushions lay askew, dragged or canted to places where they were useful in bolstering odd contortions of male and female coupling.

Cherie's father was standing near a couch arm, a co-ed's inverted face receiving his stroking cock down her throat. Another guest coach tutor was driving into the same co-ed's wide open pussy, assisted by a cooperative junior lapping his sticky genitals as best she could amongst the vigorous thrusting. The thrusting lecherous dudes shared the duties of squeezing her tits and rolling and pinching her nipples. The connected trio was moaning with eyes shut, nearing orgasm. It was going to be a three-way simultaneous explosion. The fourth participant, the lapping co-ed, worked vigorously to fire the ignition.

Cherie's father's business associate had found a temporary substitute for his fantasy of her boobs. His hips straddled a naked, prone lass with good sized tits. His cock was shuttling between the soft masses, building to an ejaculation destined to fill the hollow in her lower neck as she struggled to kiss his cock head whenever it emerged to her lips.

The room was filled with a general cacophony of cries, moans, and groans. Occasionally, a few lucid words could be heard above the amorous din.

"Yes... ah, right there... quicker... harder... push deeper, sir..."

A gentleman spied a co-ed lying sweaty and flushed following her first fuck of the evening. He caught her eye.

"Crawl over here, my dear, you're my next."

Other rejiggering of matchups was occurring at random elsewhere in the room. One gentleman had a co-ed in hand but liked the idea of two. He motioned to a second temporarily unattached girl, hefting his sticky half-mast penis.

"Kneel here, sweetie... you can suck my cock while she sucks my tongue..."

The background noise swelled and subsided as ardors rose and fell.

"oh... Oh... OH, don't stop... OHH!!"

Eventually, the motions stopped, the sounds abated and the sweaty people rested from their wearying exertions. As the mood rekindled, a gentleman would rise, take the hand one of the naked ladies, or two if he felt he had the energy, and toddled through the exit, journeying to his guest coach tutor suite to continue the sex play in relative privacy. Morning always found a few stragglers still sweetly cuddling, possibly coupling, where they lay. No one minded. It was the same for freshman orientation weekend at TWA campuses worldwide.

-----

Eloise: Private Reception

-----

Eloise sat primly in the Housemother's office. She had dressed for travel: a comfortable white blouse, a gray mid-thigh pencil skirt, and low black heels.

Her mother was with her but her father was late again. He should have been here by now. They had traveled separately; he had journeyed ahead, claiming urgent business.

Sitting here was not Eloise's first choice. She was a fairly accomplished athlete, competing at state and regional levels in gymnastics. But she never took a top medal. Her best was fourth place and that peak had happened last year.

She had agreed that if she didn't win a medal this time, she would pause her championship pursuit and follow the family legacy of matriculation at the Total Woman Academy. So here she was, a sixth place state meet finisher yesterday and a budding freshman at TWA today.

Ms. Smith, the Housemother, leafed the papers a last time and shut the folder on her desk.

"Well, Eloise, everything seems to be in order. Welcome to the Total Woman Academy."

The middle-aged woman rose from her desk as the office door opened and Eloise's father shambled in, haphazardly dressed, baggy bloodshot eyes, shepherded by a skimpily-clad upper-class co-ed. He dropped exhausted onto the sofa and gave the ladies his cursory attention.

Eloise's mother bristled her thoughts. 'So this was the urgent business. Orgy dalliances with blondes, brunettes, and redheads.' She knew of the previous evening's scheduled freshmen soiree. She reminisced on her own entrance party decades ago with her father in attendance. And her subsequent more robust attendance with classmates' fathers in the following years. Her husband was simply nurturing the institutional curriculum and she calmed as she accepted that as a good thing. Eloise's enrollment process continued, now that the enrollee's significant male was present.

"Eloise, this is Emily, your Undergraduate Advisor. Your UA will help guide you through your freshman orientation to the Academy. But first, let's have the traditional swearing in."

Ms. Smith led Eloise through the standard oath of adherence to the TWA curriculum and campus rules which was witnessed by her parents and her UA.

"Very good, my dear. Your UA will take you on a tour of the grounds and dormitories. Take a moment to say goodbye to your parents."

Her mother was teary when they hugged. Eloise thought her mother was sad but really they were tears of joy. Her father was more circumspect. He hugged her and affectionately patted her toned ass through the tight skirt. He thought about a day a few years hence when he would pat that ass while embracing her naked body. Incest was another TWA tradition to be honored in her senior year. He would bide his time in the company of other pledge contributors' daughters until the inevitable event, just as they would bide their time in the company of his daughter until theirs likewise came of age.

Eloise's UA took charge and led her through the facilities: the dining room, the pool area, the gym, the class rooms, down the hallway of guest coach tutor suites and fetish rooms. The UA let her peek inside a few: a pink themed honeymoon suite, a dark Victorian motif with heavy wooden furniture and a four poster bed. Another suite was arranged to look like a 4-star penthouse suite. The UA by-passed the locked door of the dungeon den, recalling the chillingly intense orgasms she had enjoyed there. It was too soon for Eloise to see that advanced training venue. They finally arrived at Eloise's dorm room.

The pair explored Eloise's assigned resident space for the coming year. Its private bath was luxurious, the king size bed unusual for a single dorm room. Her UA skipped the explanation that it was sized to accommodate Eloise's scheduled roster of coach tutors, sometimes more than one at a time. The large closet held a wide array of skimpy fashions; lots of the outfits had strategic cutouts. A large selection of colorful thongs and fashionable heels completed the inventory. It was the perfect wardrobe to comply with the always-topless rules of freshman year at TWA campuses.

The UA lost no time in commencing Eloise's freshman curriculum with a hands-on demonstration of proper preening. She stripped her subject and assisted the newcomer to bathe completely. That was followed by intimate close shaving and a foundation of whole body skin moisturizer. Modest face makeup and a simple draping hairdo were followed by experimental coloring of her feminine erogenous areas. After a few tests, a dark flesh tone seemed to be most appropriate.

It was almost a shame to cover Eloise's prepared body with the sheer chemise but it staged her with an aura of virginal innocence. The UA guided her to the center of the bedroom.

"I think you're ready for your first examination by one of the coach tutors. Be respectful and cooperative. We need a base line for curriculum progress and evaluation assessments."

As if on cue, the door opened and Ned entered her dorm room. The UA stepped aside and left Eloise standing demurely in the center of the Persian carpeted space.

Eloise stood attentively as Ned wordlessly paced several slow circles around her, looking closely at her from top to toe as he scrutinized her inaugural presentation. Stepping behind her, he plucked at the chemise shoulder straps and they drooped on her arms. The slip was still held aloft by its stretch across her firm nubile boobs. Ned reached around and rolled its top hem over her nipples and it fell to a torus around her hips. Another assist from Ned moved it over her ass and it dropped to the floor.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers
12