Total Woman Excursions 06

Story Info
Spring Fever: May Day, Mai Mai.
1.2k words
4.35
8.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

May Day was an event worldwide where governments paraded intimidating messages to their adversaries, impressive displays of military power, facing down their enemies.

On a lesser scale, Spence was facing down Mai Mai in the dojo. They were eyeing and circling, sending intimidating looks, wanting to display impressive moves in martial arts, facing each other down. Mai Mai was dressed in her keikogi , clinched at the waist by a black belt, her jet black hair tied in a bun. Spence was similarly dressed but with a far lower belt color.

Mai Mai was employing extraordinary tactics. She had omitted bra and teeshirt. Her pert rosy nipples flashed when the jacket flapped. Spence lost his martial concentration. Mai Mai grabbed his collars and rolled him over her shoulder, dropping him to the mat and backing off, resuming her stance.

Spence picked himself up ..again.. and resumed his position. They circled yet again, arms up, hands on guard. Mai Mai lunged but this time Spence was ready. He grabbed her small body and threw her on her back. Her jacket flapped completely open, exposing her whole chest. The breasts quivered from the impact.

Spence straddled her hips and held her arms against the mat, preventing her from closing her top. The breasts were firm, not large, tipped with wide conical areoles. They suited a woman of Mai Mai's fitness. Spence liked what he saw.

Mai Mai bucked her hips trying to dislodge her captor. He wasn't budging, his weight too great for her size and strength. Nor was he volunteering to dismount, especially when her attempts further quavered her tits. Spence liked what he saw.

Mai Mai said "Okay. You win this skirmish. That's 2-1. Let's start again. But we'll try a different tactic."

Spence let her up, reluctantly. Mai Mai retreated to her side of the exercise mat. She threw him a grin, untied her belt and doffed her jacket throwing it aside. The string tied pants dropped and joined the jacket. Mai Mai stood naked and barefoot, assuming a crouched on-guard stance. Spence took the hint. He got nude as well. Now they were equally disarmed.

Spence stood straight up, luring Mai Mai into an attack. She didn't abandon her defensive posture. Spence advanced across no man's land, still standing straight up. He stopped in the middle. Mai Mai inched forward. When she was close, she stopped and stood straight also. Spence reached out and undid the hair bun. The raven colored strands cascaded down her back, the ends teasing the top of her ass crack. Her bangs hung past her thin eyebrows, half concealing her black almond eyes. Spence liked what he saw.

Mai Mai hefted his flaccid cock. It was larger than her usual mates', something new to explore. She scratched the underside with a long fingernail. Spence's cock twitched in response. She looked up innocently through the rifts in her bangs. She kneeled.

Spence looked down, smiled and joked "Kiss it, Slant Eyes." She leaned in, feigning capitulation, but grasped his ankle and yanked. Her sneak attack dropped him on his back. Mai Mai mounted his torso reversed, trapping his head in a thigh lock. Spence was stuck, mouth to cunt, and unable to move.

It was Mai Mai's turn to joke. "Lick it, Round Eyes."

Even if Spence had a choice, he wouldn't have refused. He puckered up and planted a kiss on the dewy pink lips pressed to his. His tongue flickered along the trench. Mai Mai gave a small shudder. Spence licked again. She shuddered again. She may have been making noises also but his thigh covered ears couldn't hear a sound. What he could feel, however, was her moist hot breath on his growing erection. Then he felt a lick, her tongue lapping his cock crown.

Having very little say in the matter, Spence returned to his own task at hand, or task at mouth, as it were. He tested his tongue's maneuvering range, patrolling far down the length of her cunt lips. The underside of his tongue rubbed the rosy scallops as it slithered until he could feel a different texture, recognizing that the tip had ramped out of red flesh onto white flesh. He retreated to the center.

He rolled his tongue and probed the hole, reconnoitering his range of depth. He fluttered the tip against the inner crests. Retreating, he reconnoitered the other flank. He ran the top side of his tongue flat up the gulley, feeling the tip push against her stiff but pliable urethra protrusion. His chin and nose were getting coated with her moisture. Spence liked what he tasted.

His own arousal was building. Mai Mai held his knob in her mouth, lashing her tongue all around the tip, probing his smaller hole with her stiffened tongue just as he had probed her interior. She drew his barrel in and tongued around the column. Halfway in it bumped her throat. Breathing deep, she charged ahead, marching the rim past her uvula. Spence's whole body jumped and settled.

Mai Mai felt her orgasm begin. She pulled back for one more breath and pushed his erection in again. The wave of her orgasm washed over her. Spence sensed its arrival by the increased throbbing of her pussy and the increased clench about his head. He fluttered his tongue as much as he could, hoping to make it all that much better for her. And he succeeded. Mai Mai's body went rigid as a board. She vibrated. She sucked. She moaned loudly. She would have shrieked but her throat was otherwise engaged.

When Mai Mai's rigidity had tempered its hardness, she disengaged her ankles and released Spence's head and cock. He took a deep breath. Mai Mai rolled aside on her back, spent, throwing her arm across her forehead. Spence rose and rolled on top, swaddled in the cradle of her thighs. He had not cum. It was his turn.

Spence captured her facial lips with his. They kissed long, sharing her moisture, coating both chins and cheeks with genital dampness. Mai Mai lay surrendered. Spence reached down and placed himself, marshaling his force for the advance. He marched into her opening, the spot of his recent tang and tactile patrol. Previously overcomed, but not having cummed, he pushed hard and quick, burying himself halfway in the first stroke. Mai Mai caught her breath. She was wet enough but not broad enough. Spence hesitated, letting her natural stretchiness catch up.

Spence drew back and pushed hard again, his tip bumping her cervix. Not fully embedded, he reared back and pushed once more. The knob jarred her cervix, dilated the ring and charged through. Pubic bone bumped against pubic bone, declaring full penetration. Then it bumped again and again as Spence reciprocated his erection in her close-fitting passageway. Spence liked what he felt.

Spence sensed his impending triumph. He bottomed out and went over the top, spraying spunk directly into her womb. He dug in, going deep, tilting his head with a cry of victory. Mai Mai held his biceps where they propped his torso in a backward arch. Spence quivered and fell forward, panting noisily. Mai Mai rubbed his back and head. She licked around her mouth, preening the musk from her face.

Spence rolled over and the mutually subdued combatants lay side by side, awash with afterglow, temporary allies in a sexual détente. Spence reckoned cross cultural exchanges like this could achieve miracles of world peace.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers