Total Woman Excursions 13

Story Info
Fall Festival: Hunter’s Moon, Oksana
2.3k words
4.43
7.5k
1
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

"Pull" The clay pigeon sailed forth on its arced journey down the Total Woman Excursions resort skeet range. Blam! The 12 gauge shotgun pounded Fallston's shoulder. The target disc burst into a spray of pieces as the lead pellets followed and found their mark. He was two for three this round!

"Not bad, not bad at all. But not as good as me" said Oksana. Her blond hair and blue eyes bespoke her Scandinavian heritage. Her 3-3 marksmanship bespoke her hunter instincts. Olivia, the Mediterranean brunette, and Opal, the black haired Oriental, stood behind the firing line watching the contest.

"Okay, Oksana, you win this time. I'm usually better when I'm in the field, whe I'm really hunting. I always bring home the meat."

"I'll bet you do" snickered Oksana. Olivia and Opal giggled.

"You don't believe me?"

"Everyone talks big. Prove it."

Fallston said "Well, we can't hunt here! The Total Woman Excursions resort is also a nature preserve. What did you have in mind?"

The women huddled and whispered. Oksana turned back to Fallston as Olivia and Opal hurried off.

"We will let you hunt us in the woods with a paintball gun. If you hit us, you get a reward. But we get a head start. Then we'll escape and evade within a limited area. How's that sound? Are you up for the challenge?"

Fallston agreed as Olivia and Opal returned. They carried a game bag and paint rifle for Fallston. They had changed into camouflaged shorts and teeshirts. The rest of their exposed skin was mottled with grease paint stripes and splats: green, brown and umber. They gave a similar outfit to Oksana who shrugged off her shooting vest, stripped down and redonned the camo running outfit. The other women helped her with her grease paint body makeup.

The women trotted across the skeet field and into the woods. Fallston counted to 100 and trotted after them. At the edge of the woods, he paused to catch his breath and listen. A light wind rustled the drying seasonal vegetation. Off to his left he heard faint footfalls, regularly crunching the leaves underfoot. He crept in that direction. There was movement. Olivia was walking away, not aware of Fallston's approach. He slowly raised his weapon and took aim for a body shot.

"HEY" Fallston called. Olivia turned towards his shout. He squeezed the trigger and a single paintball splatted at the center of her torso, just below her pendulous breasts. She yipped and clutched at the neon yellow stain on her shirt.

"Gotcha!" Recovering from her surprise, Olivia stood stoically, arms down, face neutral, as Fallston ran up to claim his reward. Olivia was shorter than the others, round in all the right places. Fallston walked around her, examining his first catch. He shouldered his rifle and, from behind, lifted the hem of the camo teeshirt and pulled it over her head. Her brown curls covered her shoulders and the top part of her back. He told her to gather her hair atop her head. When she lifted her tresses, Fallston caught a rear view of her boobs as they showed sidewinder past the edge of her ribcage.

"Turn around"

Olivia rotated 180 and Fallston got his first real view of her magnificent breasts. They were round and firm with large dark disks against lightly tanned skin. It only seemed sporting that he should make use of the body part closest to his hit.

"Lie down for a boobjob."

Olivia let her hair fall. "Of course, your choice is my command but check the game bag, please. We gave you some things to make the rewards more rewarding."

Fallston dug in the bag and found, among the other contents, a solar blanket and a tube of lubricant. He spread the silvery Mylar on the forest floor. Olivia knelt on it and worked Fallston's shorts down. He knelt on the blanket in front of her. Using the lubricant, he liberally oiled up her tits, spending time massaging the jellied masses while Olivia treated his growing erection to similar moves and preparations. When Fallston was hard and long, she lay down and pulled him forward to straddle her abdomen. Fallston held his cock against her breastbone as she handled the orbs by the sides and pressed her flesh around his meat.

Olivia swaged her boobs fore and aft as Fallston thrust his hips to get some friction going. His knob retreated deep into the oiled tunnel, and then poked out, bumping its tip against Olivia's chin. Olivia tilted her head up slightly and licked the tip whenever it came in reach of her tongue.

Fallston was getting excited. Olivia noted his sights and sounds and pressed her boobs tighter. Fallston pinched her wobbling nipples. Olivia moaned. Fallston was ready. He blew his load over her face and neck, adding white cum lines to her camo style 'makeup'. He grimaced and slowed. Olivia lay patiently, awaiting his cool-down and dismount. He backed off and stood. Olivia helped Fallston don his shorts. She folded the solar blanket and put it with the lubricant back in the game bag. They heard a shout from atop a low rise a short distance away.

Oksana and Opal were waving. "Well, that looked nice. Got anything left for us? Come on. Catch us if you can." They jogged over the tree crowned crest and out of sight.

Fallston shouldered the game bag. He turned to Olivia, kissed her, gave her a good natured slap on the butt, and then started out after his next quarry. Olivia carried her paint stained teeshirt in hand as she moved back towards the skeet area. Her sheen covered tits bobbed, bouncing gently as she picked her way across the uneven ground.

Fallston crested the hillock and looked around. Two rustled paths in the leaves diverged to the left and right. The prey had split up to better evade their predator. Fallston chose the left track and stalked confidently along the spoor. The tree cover was old growth, a tall canopy and open range around the big trunks. The trail petered out. He stopped to listen. The wind rattled clinging dried leaves in the trees. But there was another sound, heavy breathing. He peered around 360 but saw no trace of a camouflaged woman. Overhead he heard a grunt, looked up and ducked as a body fell to earth on top of him, knocking him down. Regaining his feet, he saw a small camo covered figure with long black hair in a ponytail running away. He pulled the rifle up and popped a hipshot towards the diminishing target. Bingo! A lucky hit. The top of the black ponytail turned neon yellow as the paintball caught Opal in the back of the head. The surprise set her off balance and she tumbled to the ground.

Fallston ran up as Opal was sitting up, rubbing her head. "Are you hurt?" he asked.

"No, not really, just a bruised ego."

Fallston stood over her letting her recover as he contemplated his reward. Opal looked up.

"Well, I've decided one rule is that I get a reward from the body part closest my hit. That would involve your head, so a blowjob it will be. And you're already in a perfect posture to proceed. Let's go."

Opal thought a little more arranging was in order. She pushed Fallston back against a large tree and he sat in the crook of the disseminating roots. Opal kneeled before him and yanked his shorts off. She dove on his semi-erection, sucking hard like a straw, trying to slurp out cum. Fallston felt his cock stretch from the vacuum pull and then inflate to stay at that length. He got fatter, filling the little Oriental woman's mouth with his raw meat. Opal bobbed her head, sliding half the shaft out. Only three quarters of his new longer length would fit. She worked that top portion for all she was worth.

Fallston put his hands on her head to slow and guide her but she pushed his hands away and continued sucking hard. Fallston let her go, leaning back and letting the quick blowjob happen. He wasn't sure how Opal was doing but he was doing great, really great. He felt his eruption coming on and forced himself to relax and go with the flow. And flow he did. Gobs and gobs of cum flowed into Opal's eager mouth. His whole body felt the pins and needles from the orgasm and he stayed high in a post-orgasmic tingle.

Opal continued to suck and swallow but less forcefully. She yielded the vacuum slowly until her open mouth let his shrunken meat slide over her chin and droop down. Fallston sat dazed, drained of energy and liquid. He never thought he could cum that hard that quickly after the previous session.

Opal gathered his pants and helped the exhausted hunter redress. She asked the tired looking Fallston if he was okay to continue. He crawled to a stand, shouldered his game bag and rifle and said he was. Opal winked and pointed behind him. There stood Oksana. Fallston gave Opal a quick pat on the butt to send her off. When he turned back, Oksana was already jogging off into the distance. Fallston took off after her. One more quarry too bag.

He was able to keep Oksana in sight as they maneuvered around tree trucks and patches of low shrubs. She was following a well-used path and the travelling was easy. Oksana turned left and started to scramble up a leafy embankment. Fallston reached the point where she had turned. She was not getting away very fast, slowed by the slippery ascent. He took aim and shot her in the ass, neon yellow splashing across her rear end. She stopped climbing and butt slid back down the slope, smearing a yellow streak of paint behind her.

"I have a rule that says I get to use the body part closest to my hit. Nice ass but I'm not into boys. We're going to fuck, but it will be doggy. And not here; let's find a better place." Oksana furtively looked right and left, wanting to escape and continue the pursuit. Fallston recognized the signs and grabbed her arm. He dug into the game bag and brought out a rope. He roughly spun her around and tied her wrists behind her back. He trailed the rope between her legs and pulled it out the front. Taking the lead he headed back towards the skeet range. Oksana silently followed along, careful to keep the rough rope loose so it didn't brush burn her clit.

A winter storm had toppled a large tree at the edge of the clearing. Fallston dug out the solar blanket, laid it over the horizontal log and then laid Oksana over that, facing the clearing. He rummaged out a folding knife. Gripping the paint splattered waistband, he sliced it on both sides of her hips and pulled it off, throwing it into the clearing in front of her. He gripped her shirt and sliced the back and shoulders. Grabbing the ponytail near her scalp, he hauled her up and raked the teeshirt tatters from under her chest. She grunted but didn't protest. While he held her elevated off the log by her hair, he reached under and grabbed a boob, squeezing whole hand then pinching hard on the nipple. That got a loud cry from Oksana. But the treatment suited Oksana. She was a predator herself and covertly desired this rough domination by the hunter. Her cunt flowed with excitement.

Olivia and Opal were across the field, waiting at the skeet shooting pavilion. They had seen the sun flash when Fallston had draped the log with the silver blanket.. they were amused when the flash of yellow fluttered into the field showing that Oksana had lost her shorts. The outcry was a bit disconcerting. They sauntered across the field to investigate.

By now, Fallston had his shorts down about his ankles. He was hard from the coarse preparations. He lined up and entered Oksana's cunt from the rear. It was heavenly: soft, warm, juicy and tight. He took her rope shackles in hand and braced with them as he levered in and out. Oksana's half lidded eyes saw Opal and Olivia coming towards them. Fearing they would interrupt her coveted rough episode, she caught their eye and surreptitiously shook her head in a little 'No'. They saw her signal and stopped, standing by at a courteous distance.

Fallston had his eyes closed as he hammered his meat into Oksana. He concentrated on the friction and sensations all along his cock. He could hear his own grunts mixed with Oksana's. He felt her shake as he pounded. The sense of conquest had his blood in a fever. As his ardor built, he yanked her arms back, catching her with his arms clutched around her body. He drew her back against his chest, pulling on handfuls of hand trapped tit flesh. Oksana cried out again. Fallston felt his cock throb from the sound.

In the foreground, Olivia and Opal held vigil but did not interfere. Olivia had her own sense of submission and bit her knuckle in awe of Fallston's use of Oksana. Opal just stared, transfixed by the power of the scene.

Fallston panted and sweated. He was reaching the end. It crept up on him. His diaphragm toiled mightily, trying to push the shout of victory out his constricted throat. His prostate was crushed by the effort to expel sperm where there was little sperm left to expel. Fallston arched back rigid and his body vibrated. He shot his load into her as Oksana melted in the sexual heat, limply enfolded in Fallston's arms. Her head drooped. Both bodies fell forward to rest on the felled tree.

Olivia and Opal crept forward and helped tenderly unwind the tangled paramours. They lay Fallston back and helped Oksana to sit next to him. When the hunter and his last prey had resumed full consciousness, they all stumbled back to the resort lodge to shower and rest from their trials of being pursued and captured by the most ferocious predator on earth: a sexually aroused human male.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers