Total Woman Excursions 16

Story Info
Fall Festival: A Hard Day's Night, New Year's Eve.
2.8k words
4.56
9.8k
2

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

It was New Year's Eve. Dinner was served to the guests in the Total Woman Excursions resort main dining room. It was fine food and drink. The guests lazed in the main lounge, the fireplace dancing twinkles across the walls and ceiling, dispelling the growing cold outside. The mood was merry, in keeping with season. Debra lowered her wine goblet to her chin and looked seriously at Fallston.

"You seemed very satisfied exiting that dressing room at the lingerie store. I think you like the kinky stuff."

"After three pseudo blowjobs and the lingerie show, hell, yes, I was so ready for that. I usually maintain control but I couldn't wait. Yeah, I liked it."

Debra smiled across the rim of her glass. "I'm glad."

Time passed, the fireplace logs reduced themselves to a bed of glowing embers. Guests sporadically departed the lounge for their suites and treats. Debra led Fallston back to his suite. At the door she stopped and addressed him again.

"You said you liked the kinky stuff, right?" Fallston nodded. She opened the door wide and said "Okay, then...behold the night."

Fallston was stunned by the panorama before him. In the middle of the room, not far from the bed, was a rectangular upright wooden frame. Attached to the corners with cuffs at wrist and ankles was a blindfolded brunette wearing spiked black heels, holdup dark stockings, lacy thong and supple black leather corset. A velvet collar with silver ring sewn into the front encircled her throat. A fine silver chain with its own silver leash ring hung suspended to her knees between her fully exposed breasts. Her hair was gathered into a loose bun on the back of her head. Fallston recognized the international lingerie store's top advertising model: his saleswoman from the lingerie store today at the mall.

Debra chuckled at his surprised expression. She turned and walked to the center of the room.

Debra's heels clicked on the floor as she strode behind the bound woman. She hauled back and swung her arm. CRACK! Her hand left a pink mark on the model's exposed butt cheek. The model's yell was muffled by the black cloth that gagged her.

"So, you shameless whore, you prance around all day in your slutty attire, teasing virtuous men to distraction. Fallston, what should we do with this scoffer of decent communal morality?"

Fallston stood just inside the doorway, mouth still open, speechless. Debra invited him to talk, giving him frantic hand gestures to join the conversation. He said not a word. Debra shrugged, came around the contraption and walked up beside him. Facing away from the model, she put her face close to his ear and whispered.

"While you took her sales partner into the dressing room to fuck, we talked. She was awed by the way you confidently took charge and greedily addressed your needs. This high class model likes the kinky stuff too, the rougher the better. She asked if you were available and I said I'd set it up. She has been suspended here a few hours now waiting for you. I hope you don't mind the little ruse. She's my friend, so please don't hurt her, well not too much anyway. Go ahead and have some fun!"

Debra pecked his cheek and left, closing the door. He heard the lock click; there was no chance of being disturbed. Left alone with the model, Fallston recovered his composure and walked forward to stand in front of the suspended brunette. Walking behind, he saw the spank splotch on her ass cheek. In front again he cupped her cunt. She was wearing the lingerie store's special split black thong. He took the opportunity to fold the parts outside her cunt lips, freeing her vagina from any obstructing cover. His fingers got wet from her moisture. He undid her hair and wiped his fingers with the tresses, flipping the mane behind her to keep her big round boobs uncovered.

He rattled the chains at her wrists and found they were really locked, not looped play-style. It was the same with the ankle restraints. On his way back up, he licked and kissed high inside her spread thighs. The skin was soft and pliable above the stocking bands. Her thighs would feel good rubbing along the outside of his hips when he buried himself in their saddle. He could smell her arousal. He stripped his clothes off quickly. His discarded garments flew around the room.

His cock was stiff and bobbed at horizontal. He stepped near her front. His erection slapped happily up against her cunt lips. She moaned. He licked one nipple, then the other. Then he bit it. The model replied with a muffled yell. He bit the other. She repeated her reply. He squatted down and examined her pussy lips again. The split thong was damp. Fallston found scissors on a side table. He snipped the thongs waist band and tore off the moist tattered scrap of silk. He fingered her pink lips and found them wet and oily, ready to go.

Standing at her front, he held her hips as he dipped his own, aimed himself and speared her in one long stroke. The bound model emitted a long, low moan. Fallston felt a throb rippling from her sheath to his pole. Leaning back, Fallston initiated the subsequent strokes. The model's boobs waggled, her breathe panted and she squeaked as she peaked, that quick. Fallston stopped. He started again. She peaked quickly, again. Fallston dropped out and backed off. She was too hot and bothered by the bondage; she couldn't even wait a respectable time for him to catch up.

He walked behind her. He cupped the ass cheeks, bouncing their softness in his hands. He hauled back and cracked the cheek not smacked by Debra. Now the pink splotches were symmetrical. He returned to her front. Enough! She had cum twice; he had barely started.

Fallston unlocked the model's ankle and wrist restraints. He removed her gag. He helped her off the frame; her legs trembled from the extended stretch. She tumbled and fell against him. He caught her around the waist, the other hand on a boob. He kneaded the globe. Damn, it felt so good. Her head lolled back, face upward. He captured her lips for a wet open mouth kiss, pushing his tongue as far back in her mouth as he could. She automatically sucked on it.

Reaching up, he tore off the blindfold, getting reacquainted from earlier today with the star blue eyes surrounded by the smoky makeup. Her eyes fluttered open as she saw soft light and came more to her wits.

Fallston retained a grip on her tit and half carried the model as she tried to walk to the bed. She was limp from the strain of the suspension and her dual orgasm. He threw her out on her back. Her boobs jostled, her arms splayed wide and her thighs fell apart. He ran his hands up those soft inner thighs; the skin warm and soft, begging to caress his outer thighs. He sawed a finger through the waiting pink slit. It was his turn now.

Fallston mounted up, using one hand to position his erection. Bracing on knees and elbows he re-entered the fetish clad model. It was heavenly. She broke out of her daze and held the back of his head, cuddling him into her neck, making whispered cooing sounds. Fallston set a pace that was meant to prolong the action. They were long, slow strokes; strokes that went deep and dug his rim along her slippery ridged vaginal walls. The model rocked her hips in time with his; her welcoming inner thighs rubbed his legs. Her cushiony breasts rolled under his chest.

Fallston kept his wits about him. When he felt his excitement rising too high, he stopped, kissing her face and playing tongue tag until he cooled and was ready to start again. She continued to have intermittent peaks. During each one, Fallston would stop and hug her body tight to his own until her vibrations ended. The hours went on and on.

Fallston was finally ready. He pushed as far as he could go and held himself deep inside. The model rocked and rolled under him, her expert movements brushing her cervix over his knob, stimulating his tip slit. Fallston panted, panted louder, panted still louder and then thundered out his orgasmic call. The model rocked and rolled beneath him, milking his cock, extracting the volleys of sperm into her pulsing womb.

Fallston collapsed on top of her. She caressed his neck, shoulders and back. When his breathing was again slow and regular, she rolled him over, tossed her stiletto heels on the floor and then pulled the bedcovers over them both. Fallston fastened her cuffs to the headboard. He spooned into her back and positioned his flaccid cock into the valley of her butt while he palmed a boob. Just before he fell asleep, Fallston heard a clock chime 12 times; midnight passed and it was New Year's Day.

During the night, Fallston stirred awake with his cock still ensconced in the model's ass crack and a hand full of plump, firm tit. As the model awoke, he rolled her on her back and straddled her chest. Her hands were still locked to the headboard. He grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly raised her head, jamming an extra pillow underneath it to tilt her face towards their next point of contact.

Laying his stiff prick between her warm tits, he used his own hands to compress her boob flesh around his cock. He shoved forward, bounced his tip against her chin, then drew back until the knob disappeared inside the crevasse of her cleavage. Many thrusts later and just as he spewed his sperm on her face, he seized her nipples and pinched. She cried out and some of his discharge fell into her open mouth. He collapsed sideways afterwards and reassumed their spooning posture as he fell back asleep.

Dawn broke with Fallston alone in bed. He was pleased to see the model reappear from the bathroom, cleansed, hair re-coiffed and perfect makeup reapplied. She retrieved her heels and sat on the side of the bed, preparing to leave. Fallston grabbed the ring on the thin silver leash still attached to her velvet collar. Pulling her face to his, he kissed her.

"Where do you think you're going? I wouldn't consider myself a gentleman if I didn't feed my lady breakfast in the morning. Put your heels on."

The model bent over to fasten the straps, swaying boobs hanging. Fallston cupped the near one and played with its meaty weight. He clamped down, crushing the flesh. The model's star blue eyes, shrouded by her loose hair, glanced sideways at him, her mouth a silent, prolonged 'ooh'. He got out of bed, not wanting to release the leash or the tit. But he did release the tit as he donned a bathrobe and slippers. He retained the leash throughout. Unlocking the suite door, he jerked the leash.

"Come along. The dining room is this way."

With her trailing on the silver leash, Fallston led the international lingerie store's top advertising model, topless, pantyless, dressed in her fetish costume, down the hallway, across the courtyard and into the Total Woman Excursions dining room. A couple of other gentlemen guests and their escorts were scattered about the large dining room. Fallston hardly noticed their presence as he marveled at the perfect magnificence seated across the table as she dined on a Continental breakfast.

After topping off his coffee cup one last time, Fallston said "I told you I wouldn't consider myself a gentleman if I didn't feed my lady breakfast in the morning."

Fallston took hold of the silver leash and pulled the model beneath the table. He flicked open his robe. She didn't hesitate. Her hands caressed his thighs as she lapped and sucked his cock, letting it grow and fill her mouth. Fallston reached under the table and tousled her tresses, sometimes guiding her pace and depth, otherwise taking a complaisant role. She worked hard and finally got her second morning meal, letting his cum flow across her tongue and down her gullet. She held him inside and sucked hard to remove any latent sperm still trapped in the tube.

The model crawled out as he stood. His robe hung open; he hugged her breasts to his bare chest. His flaccid cock poked at her groin. He took a deep lingering kiss from her, then dropped the loose silver leash in her upturned palm, dismissing her with a resounding full swing smack on her bare ass as she turned to leave. He watched as the model jiggled meekly across the dining room, the smack mark blush merging with the others on her ass cheeks.

The sound of the ass smack drew the attention of another guest who stared at the model as she approached his table near the door. From the front, the sides of her round rear-end could be seen oscillating behind her and her full, soft, liquidly breasts jostled gently above her corset with every step of her stilettoes. As she sashayed forward to pass beside his table, he reached out a hand and brushed it on her bare lower abdomen and let it slide down over her shaved cunt. The model halted. She glanced questioningly at the gentleman's seated host guide who was wearing a thin, translucent lounging robe. The host guide smirked and nodded.

The model stood still and silent. She relaxed her arms and let the silver lead clatter to the floor. The glittering leash bisected her bare breasts and swung across her vulva. Her eyes half hid beneath her bangs gazed downward. The gentleman rose and slowly circumnavigated her. He knowingly inspected the reddened marks on her derriere. He walked to face her front. He grabbed the leash and wound the chain tight around his fist until he was clasping the part of the chain near her collar. He drew her neck up and pushed his tongue between her lips for a mouth-watering kiss. She sucked it automatically. His other hand simultaneously cupped, squeezed and then crushed her tit. He released the tit mass only to pinch and twist the swollen nipple nub. The model's eyes winced closed but otherwise, she did nothing to resist.

The gentleman's hardening cock began to protrude through the front of his loose robe. He slackened the length of chain between his grip and her collar. He walked behind the model and, seizing her wrists, drew back her hands and clasped her bracelets behind her. She felt his elongating cock brush her fingertips and playfully gave soft caresses to the hardening knob and shaft. As she fondled his shaft, the gentleman leaned forward next to her ear.

"Well....you ARE a HORNY wench, aren't you? So you like the rough stuff?" The model didn't flinch at the coarse questions, just stood there calmly waiting for the gentleman's next move. The gentleman moved around to face her again and buried his tongue in her upturned mouth for another deep kiss. She automatically sucked on it again. He kept his face close to hers as he growled:

"I am taking you to my room. We're going to play some games that will fire my lust and cool my cravings." He turned away not wanting or needing a reply.

The gentleman marched towards the dining room door, taking up the slack in the leash as he yanked his captive playmate behind him, anxious to get started. As the gentleman paused to open the door, the model looked back at Fallston and blew a quick pucker kiss, signifying her thorough satisfaction with Fallston's great rough fucking. She was jerked forward, staggered in her stiletto heels but recovered her balance. She controlled a faint smile. She could already feel the faint tingle register in her clitoris as she was hauled down the hallway to her next adventure at the hands of this stern new paramour.

Fallston saw the gentleman's host guide rise and sauntered towards his table. He eyed her unfettered tinted nipples stirring gently under the fluttering translucent garment. She stood next to him as she said "Mind if I sit down?"

Fallston motioned to the empty seat at the table. The host guide grinned and eased her trim toned ass onto his lap. She leaned in and circled an arm around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. Fallston instinctively furrowed a hand inside her robe. Her breast was warm, soft and pliable. His thumb circled her shaded nipple until the nub grew. His thumb and index finger gave it a pinch and roll.

The host guide mewed. She whispered in Fallston's ear "Well, it looks as though we have been left to our own devices. My name is Janice. We can continue things here but I know of a great museum nearby with a statuary display unlike anything you've ever experienced. Let's go get a cultural treat."

Fallston contentedly nodded and turned his gaze out the nearby sliding glass doors. Fallen snowflakes sparkled on the pool deck and manicured hedges. The calendar had turned, making Total Woman Excursions resort into a new Winter Wonderland again.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers