Total Woman Gems Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline had stayed to watch and assist her men if more was needed. She was duty bound to remain objective during the weekend and not sway the judges' decisions. But this was too good to pass up. She leaned in behind them, whispering suggestive notions in their ears.

"Wouldn't that tight juicy cunt feel good sliding around on your cock?" and "I wonder if she likes the real thing as much?"

The stage performer had worked the shuddering probe completely inside her womb and the rod was torqueing her vaginal membranes to a tingling tenderness. She gripped her hair in handfuls as she looked skyward and gulped mouthfuls of air. Still in back arched upright pose, her fingers moved down and twisted and flicked alligator clips pinching her tits. She careened out her emotions; the vocals singing higher and higher in her pleading little girl voice.

"yes... Yes... YES... Oh GOD... Now, oh YES... please, NOW..."

And then her lips and throat were moving but no sound emerged. Her body stiffened and her breath puffed and huffed as her whole body surrendered its being to the wonderful sensations, cumming hard as she fiddled with her nipples.

It took some time for her protracted orgasm to work through the convulsions. The young woman finally doubled over to capture her breath, supported on hands, knees and her pinioned pussy. The mechanism continued audibly buzzing her core until she faintly recovered, sat upright and carefully eased off the machine. The slickened rod fluttered freely, as it had before the performance, now casting off beads of pussy juice. It ceased wobbling when she cut the power.

She was solaced by the loud applause after she bowed to her three man audience and waddled off the stage. The end of the show was near. The next to last performer was due.

A brunette with her long hair piled high, fastened in a bunch with fashionable silver clips, sashayed out from stage right. Her sleeveless sequined burnt orange gown hugged her body. The dress shimmered in the lights as it molded her rounded hips and breasts. Her red painted toenails peeked from the floor-skimming bottom hem as she walked. She held her head tall, understandably proud of her rich elegant aura. A few skirt-hobbled promenades about the stage delivered her voluptuousness full face to her audience. She winked a saucy smile to the judges. With dramatic flair, her bare arms slithered behind to work open the full back zipper. The move arched her back, pressing her full boobs forward, stretching the sequined knit fabric.

Her coy allure degenerated as she awkwardly pulled, yanked and then openly struggled with the stubborn clasp. Annoyance, more likely embarrassment, lilted her smile. Her pretend frustration mounted with each failed trial until she shrugged a surrender to fate and waved an animated 'come here' to her friend offstage. A second young lady, also a brunette, entered the stage dressed and coiffed almost identically to her fellow coed. They might have been twins.

The second girl examined the uncooperative clasp and snapped it open. She nuzzled her stage mate from behind, rubbing cheek to cheek. They turned faces inward and passionately kissed each other's cherry lips. The men sat up straighter in their seats.

Breaking off, the helper smoothly lowered the zipper; her hands then tunneling in to cup and hug her sister actress's boobs. Another lingering kiss as the helper's fingers rippled beneath the partially loosened bodice, reflecting her fondling of her friend's nipples. Disengaging her hands from the open dress, the second coed stood with her back to their audience. It was fair turn-about as the first coed lowered her helper's zipper all the way to her shapely ass. She nuzzled her partner's exposed neck, shared a head tilted kiss and turned them both to stand face to face in profile.

The dresses were shrugged off in unison. With lingering hand caresses, it was back and forth, piece by piece, as they removed the other's attire. Hose, heels, demi-bras and panties gathered on the stage floor. Eventually the two statuesque brunettes, displaying elegant cosmetology on face, groin and nipples stood facing Caroline and her three very spellbound men.

The turn-by-turn disrobing had muddled who was who on stage. It didn't matter. One turned to stand profiled in front of the other and squatted. Her leveled face pressed her friend's pussy and suckled her labia. The standing performer shifted her legs wider, granting easier access, her hands holding the pleasuring head tight against her groin as she looked skyward and moaned her blissful murmurs.

It was unfair that one was giving while the other was receiving. They amended the situation by tumbling to a 69 cuddle on the floor. Side-by-side at first, a graceful roll put one atop. Another roll reversed the pose and all the while their tongues remained dedicated to lapping their partner's cunt. The mutual explosion was magnificent and, afterwards, they kept on playing, drawing out the mutual ecstasy.

Caroline asked the mesmerized men for their selections and then quietly invited them to adjoin to their suites. There, their Saturday evening bedmates would find them, ready to ease their sexual angst, boiled up by this evening's sensational performances.

They left the lesbian pair lingering on stage, embracing, cooing and resting, working to build up another round. Caroline left them to cycle through as many more as they could muster until dawn's early light would call them to their next day's duties.

--------

Syd found the Symbian girl already in his suite. She was naked, bereft of clothes or mechanical props, tits erect from their earlier clamping. He told her to use him as her stand-in for the abandoned Symbian. She followed his directive and posed him face up in bed; his cock substituting for the mechanical pole.

She stood naked beside him; her hand stroked him quickly to life. His balls percolated with a full load built up during the multiple stage performances. She leaned in and kissed his lips, his nose, and his forehead. Her perky nipples touched his lips; he suckled and nipped the rosy pips. She wiggled at the sensation. His arm wrapped her bare ass and he lifted her onto his body. She straddled his hips and sat higher, letting him survey her body from scalp to pussy.

Then she shuffled back and mounted up. Slow and steady she pushed, guiding the entry. She squirmed and adjusted her stance, burying his cock. Settled in, she built her stimulations, replicating the wild penile gyrations in her vaginal tube. This time, she did the work, using her toned ab and hip muscles instead of relying on the absent machine's cyclic motions. Syd's cock rubbed every known and unknown crest and crevice in her warm juicy tube.

She took his hands and taught him to pinch her nipples as her body wobbled above him. He gripped tighter as her sweat and wildness tested his slippery hold.

They became enflamed by her performance, growing from a curious spark into a roaring lust. Syd doused her sexual fires with his manly essence in a smashing mutual orgasm. Affirming the answer to Caroline's rhetorical question in the ballroom, her fierce orgasm showed that she DID like the real thing inside her pussy, certainly as much if not more than the plastic substitute.

Several more fucks followed through the night as he drilled her in missionary and doggy, nearly smothering her with his post-orgasmic collapsed bulk. She loved every minute.

She departed his room pre-dawn, quietly summoned at Caroline's direction, purportedly to prepare for the contest performances that day. However, she was detoured to the resort quay, where in tears of frustration, she joined the three others being dispatched from the contest for lusty appointments elsewhere.

-----

Syd awoke to an empty bed. The faint roar of the launch carting off the discontinuing contestants, including his missing bedmate, had disturbed his sleep. Just as well that he was alone; he needed a few hours of snooze to regain his energy.

He arrived to breakfast late, joining the chattering group of judges and the remaining six contestants mingling beneath a poolside pavilion. The topic of the missing four disqualified co-eds was deflected, hinting that they had been 'promoted' to a function at a nearby island. In fact, but undisclosed to the contestants, they would rendezvous with a cadre of elite pledge contributors and break-in a new adults-only secluded facility. Beach, boats, pavilions and cabins needed a final run-through to ensure they were sturdy and comfortable enough for risqué, rough and raunchy exotic and erotic use.

The judges turned to openly discussing other important matters such as divvying up the final six for final contest action. The mood was way beyond gentlemanly talk. They crudely evaluated the tits, asses, lips and looks of the girls, noting special instances from past preferences. The discussion hinted at who was favored by whom. Each judge pointed out his preferred female anatomy.

"I like the ass on the redhead."

"Which one? The tall one? Yeah, but that blonde next to her has a better camel-toe... very plump and promising!"

"I'd rather have the little sweetie with the bulging boobs. Good size for tit fucking."

"Then you'll want to add the brunette with the cherry plush lips for cleanup. And a blowjob to get you ready again."

The bikinied girls smiled and subtly altered their stances to promote their judges preferences. The men noticed the females heightened eagerness, and with common thought, decided to play it out.

Matt, the youngest, was granted first pick. His choice happened to be Syd's favorite. Matt hauled her into his lap, taking a kiss and fluffing her boobs. He grinned across at Syd, gloating his coup.

Shrugging off his disappointment with ribald comments on what Matt should do with her, he was trumped by Ned who snatched Syd's second favorite while he was distracted by his own banter with Matt. Learning quickly, he grabbed the twin brunette strippers.

Syd and Matt could not agree on picking the last two so they tossed a coin for first shift with a scheduled midnight swap. It was a fair decision and comprise. The six young women had no say in the matter; the men and coin tosses had decided. That was that.

"I think an all hands strip tease in the studio would help get the last phase of our contest rolling toward a decision. Girls, go get your favorite costumes on and we will meet you at the studio in half an hour."

The final group of ladies kissed their selecting judges farewell and scooted off. The judges continued their saucy banter, pledging to keep their shared choices firm after the show and into the night. But agreed that their non-selections were fair game for fondling during the participation strip tease. They shook hands on the deal.

As the time approached, they meandered to the studio for the show. The audience seating was ignored as they stood waiting for the opening promenade. The girls were ready and the extravaganza began.

The six strip artistes stepped out from stage left at three step intervals. The stage was long but not long enough for them to stand comfortably in line. They formed two staggered lines, leaving plenty of performance space.

The available fantasies were rich with variety: a Playboy bunny in the classic pushup corset maillot, a ballerina in white tights and pink tutu, a teacher with pencil stayed hair bun and voluptuous cleavage holding hands with a schoolgirl in plaid miniskirt and knee sox, a ball gown draped prom queen and a sporty blonde in spandex bra and booty shorts. They all took the same pose, one knee bent forward, hands on hips, and bright pageant smiles.

The judges hesitated only a moment before jumping eagerly onto the stage. They each forsook their own selections and bee-lined to the other judges' four as foreplay to later events.

Being youngest and with the most recent school memories, Matt found the teacher-schoolgirl combination irresistible. It took them aside to effect a three-way strip tease.

Ned watched Syd pull the least dressed pair together. The sporty blonde and lithe ballerina flexed and folded, pushing taut booties upward for his fondling.

Ned found the last two an odd pair. The prom queen was coy and innocent, the cocktail hostess adult-like and bawdy. He gave up thinking of an appropriate scenario and simply took turns hugging them in deep kisses. While he was engaged as such with the brunette lounge hostess, the prom queen pressed her boobs into his back as she reached around and undid his fly. Her hand was warm and gentle as she held and fondled his scrotum and knob.

Ned broke off his interest in the one and turned to engage the other. Ned found the gown zipper and slowly lowered the tab to her ass as his tongue continued to lash hers. The waitress took over the reach around cock handling. His hands smoothed across the prom queen's bare back as he brushed the sleeveless dress over her shoulders, where it bridged across boobs pressed against his chest. He broke off his kissing with her and returned his attention to the Bunny.

She leaned in for more smooching but he held her away. The hip ties that tightened the corset at her middle came loose when he pulled the side-bows open. Discerning his intent, she reach behind to open the back herself. The bosom bloomed open and her nipples peaked above the black satin bust. She tried a wiggle, attempting to shake off the tight costume. It had the effect of a mini-shimmy, jiggling her breasts in the loosened top but not dropping the cups away.

Ned and she cooperated to push it down and off her frame. When she leaned over to perform the final removal off her feet, Ned took the unintended invitation to cup and fondle her dangling boobs. She complaisantly held in her bent over position, letting him play with her pendulous masses, awaiting his leave to stand upright again. She obeyed stoically when he slapped one tit and said 'up', like he was commanding a trained house pet.

She obediently rose to full stature. Her side and top boob flesh was slightly blotched from the constricting bodice. Ned rubbed the blemishes, helping return the blood flow. She had hastily rouged her large broad nipples during her hurried pre-show preparations. There was a chance that she had missed some areas on the pinkish disks. But Ned found her efforts had been well-done; her areolas were perfect crinkled circles. He picked at her points, perceiving a budding reaction.

His own reaction was budding. He turned again to face the now exposed tits on his semi-dressed elegant ballroom honey. He pushed the gathered gown over her wiggle-assisting hips, squatting down for the final sweep as she pedaled the gown over her high heeled feet. Ned's nose bumped her bare shaven pussy and his nostrils filled with her sensual aroma.

He stood. Bracing his hands on her hips, he suckled one, and then the other nipple. She giggled and waggled, either to rub her tit in his face or escape the caress. He calmed her with another bout of tongue lashed kissing.

Taking each in hand, he knelt and sat cross-legged on the floor, like a Hindu yogi. He drew his mates into similar lotus poses facing him at either arm. A hand on each back of neck guided them to his crotch. They instinctively knew what to do. Their heads blocked his sight but he felt the two wet tongues caressing his erection. The girls were unknown to each other prior to this gathering and hadn't practiced together for this dual female blowjob. But their poise training kicked in and led them to develop joint and singular access to his sensitive nerve endings. They shared time cupping his scrotum, staying continually active elsewhere when the other took her turn swallowing his knob.

Ned closed his eyes and drifted in their care. They worked their magic without pause. Opening his eyes, he saw the ceiling lights but couldn't remember laying back on the floor, such was the distraction of his paramours' penile stimulations. He closed his eyes again as they continued their labors but peeked around occasionally at the other trios similarly engaged in man gratification.

A busty brunette was riding Syd's cock. She fully stroked three times and held at half-mast to let him hip thrust upwards three times in response. His second girl was straddling his knees, peering over her pierced colleague's shoulder, kneading the brunette's tits. Syd's cock worked one cunt as he watched two faces bewitchingly watching his.

Matt's face was buried under the schoolgirls skirt as she wreathed on the floor. The teacher was whispering in the student's ear, coaching and encouraging her to hold off her orgasm until Matt's liveliness ebbed and he came up for air. The teacher wanted to be Matt's receptacle of love. She fingered her cunt, stimulating herself, holding to a warm, wet condition. She aimed to be immediately available when Matt surfaced, ready to take his plunging cock.

Ned was fully stimulated and ready to pop. His playmates watched his expression and breathing reach for the stars. He popped his load in the cunt he occupied, jiggered to the end and relaxed on the floor. The dismounted girls smooched in celebration and lapped his cock clean. Sitting aside, they watched the ecstatic conclusions of the other two trios. When all the masculine libidos were appeased and the preliminaries over, they retook their lineup as the three judges struggled to their feet on wobbly legs.

Ned took the hand of one of his selections and led her to where he could take the other's hand. Ignoring the other men's efforts at sorting out their selected ladies, he took his girls to his suite for a night-time of sex. At the moment, he was unsure who he would pick to win. After a few fucks and sucks, he would make his choice with a fresh mind tomorrow morning.

-----------

Ned found Caroline coming out of the ballroom where she had just directed her staff on the preparations for next weekend's troupe of coeds and guest judges. She was dressed casually, a sleeveless half blouse and booty shorts. The worldly adults stood close, like dear acquaintances would. Caroline held his hips for support as she puckered up and stretched up for a friendly kiss. Ned's hands automatically cupped and squeezed her breasts as he met her lips. She let him play with his handfuls before hugging his torso, smoothing his cheek with hers. He dropped his hands to her hips.

Ned felt her warm soft boobs press his chest; he took up two handfuls of ass for his hug hold.

"What was the product this time?" he asked.

A little giggle as she hugged him tighter.

"Nothing" she whispered. "It was all a ruse to give you and your friends a sex-filled holiday. Happy 56th Birthday, Ned!"

He warmed to the notion that TWA had made such elaborate and expensive arrangements in his honor.

"So where are our finalists?"

"They are headed back to their separate home campuses. They were each told they were not the winner. That should give them a reason to try harder during their next Freewill Weekend."

Ned laughed as he considered the dynamism awaiting the group of elite pledge contributors who would be attending those events.

"Then I guess that's it for me. Time to move on to my next assignment."

"Can you stay another day?" she asked. "I'll make it worth your while. It gets lonely here, especially watching all the action and getting none of my own."

Her groin pressed his in a physical hint and invitation.

Ned had a schedule to keep; his TWA obligations were his career and his life. 'But everyone needs a break' he thought. Without further hesitation, he took her hand and led her outside to the poolside hot tub. He stripped off her shirt and pants and carried her into the bubbly water.

An hour later, she was collapsed in his lap, both lovers partially but not totally satiated. And for the next 24-hours, they moved from place to place and room to room, trying different poses, positions and penetrations until dawn found them exhausted in Ned's guest judge suite. He judged Caroline to be his selection for this year's ultimate contest winner.

12