Total Woman Journal 02

Story Info
Tuesday - Bedroom Eyes - Belinda
2.2k words
4.18
6.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

Ned stood in the center of the living room gathering his thoughts and steadying his enthusiasm. The doorbell toned its siren to his next call to duty. Having established his mental presence in the now, he closed the remaining distance to the foyer. The bell sounded again. He grasped the doorknob and opened the door.

There stood a spritely young lady in brown button front dress, wavy brown locks to her shoulders and oversized black rimmed sunglasses. She looked like any ordinary woman you might meet along life's path: the grocery checkout clerk, office assistant, associate realtor or just a school mother picking up her kids. And she was Ned's next assignment.

Ned's first instinct was to look at her eyes which were hidden behind the fashionable bug shield shades. He tenderly took each side in thumb and forefinger, drawing them forward off her ears and face. She raised her eyes to him and Ned was drawn into her gray pools of enchantment. He held out his hand and she placed her palm in his as he invited her across the threshold.

She stepped to him in sensible low heels, complementing the natural everyday mode of her beauty. She stood close and her low shoes brought her several inches shorter than Ned. The short sleeve dress hung on her balanced curves at breasts and hips, hinting at the moderate womanly body beneath. Her calves below the knee length hem showed muscle definition down to well-turned feet and ankles. Ned's gaze returned to her face, questing for another view of those wondrous gray eyes.

"What is your name?" he asked.

"Belinda" she quietly replied, almost a whisper, lowering her gaze and face.

Ned was conflicted by her dress and demeanor. A TWA graduate should be glamourous and confident in the company of men, even an alpha male such as himself. This everyday woman persona was a uniquely tantalizing routine: submissive confidence.

He tilted up her face and stated 'matter of fact' his core requirement for her, inferring her foregone commitment.

"Belinda, I want your vision to stay focused on my face whenever we spend time together. I want your eyes on mine even while we fuck, even as you cum. In fact, with how your eyes make me feel right now, we will be fucking very soon."

Belinda showed her innate expressive dexterity. Her one eyebrow cocked a tick and her lips momentarily curved into the slightest of a smile. Ned saw the tiny facial signs and took them for Belinda's concurrence with the plan.

Regardless of the accuracy of his body language interpretation, alpha male Ned acted the take-charge gentleman as he escorted his lady to stand before the living room full length wall mirror. Her arms hung loose at her sides. Standing behind her, he cupped her chin and held her face level, capturing her reflected stare in his. Ned gazed steadily and used his peripheral vision to guide his movements as he undressed her.

His fingers picked at the front buttons, opening each one in turn as his hands descended to below her waist. He gently took each lapel in hand and drew them slowly back and down. The dress slid down Belinda's slack arms. She now stood in beige bra and panties, again sensibly figured and sized for all-day comfort. The fawn cottons and lace were just a shade lighter than her East European tanned skin. She and Ned stared at each other stoically.

Ned's hands went behind her back, losing the reflected view. The bra bands and fabric shifted at her shoulders and cleavage and then slackened when Ned unhooked the back strap. His palms crested her shoulders and moved under the cups. She shrugged her shoulders to assist the removal. The cups fell away, exposing her boobs. They were lovely. Ned broke gaze in order to appraise her breasts. Belinda stayed true to his decree, maintaining her look on his face. Ned's eyes and hands admired her perfectly sized teardrop breasts with their perfectly sized pointy nipples.

Ned broke finger contact as he adjusted his pants; his thickened cock rose taller beneath the zipper. Comfort attended, he returned his attention to Belinda's requisite stripping. His hands rested on either side of her hips. He fingered the cheeky wide bands and rolled the top edge before pushing downward. Belinda's hips wiggled as the panties descended. She boogied the beige lace to her ankles and stepped out.

Her hands moved behind her back to personally check the condition of Ned's cock; it was nicely large and erect inside his shorts. She caressed his man flesh, cocking both eyebrows with desirous approval.

Ned got the message and took her hand, leading her up the staircase. In his guest coach suite, his shorts fell off easily, his erection heavy and ready. Facing Belinda, he hugged her body and took his first lingering kiss, eyes open, same as Belinda. He lifted her by her butt cheeks and popped her onto the mattress. Belinda's legs formed the cradle that bolstered his hips. Ned braced up on elbows, a proper distance to view Belinda's grey eyes gazing up from inches below.

His firm tip found her moist soft cunt lips. At the contact, Belinda's eyes and lips repeated their eyebrow cock and the nearly unnoticeable lip curl. Ned took it as a go-ahead sign. Not that there was much doubt. Mounted up in this missionary position, nothing was going to stop him now. But it was charming to have concurrence from his beautiful fuck mate.

Ned drove deep in one mighty thrust. Belinda's eyes went wide in astonishment at the sudden stretch in her womb. She bit her lip to stifle the surprised yip. Ned drew back and plunged again. Her membranes were warm and wet surrounding his prick. He lunged and recovered again and again. The strokes were full, powerful and gaining intensity.

Belinda was too absorbed to do other than be Ned's sexual receptacle. She kept her eyes open but lost close focus. She was staring through him to a distant focal point and compressing the piston pounding her core.

Ned lost his control, bounding in her saddle, bouncing the bed and mattress. The inevitable was inescapable; he poured and roared in the same instance, repeating the combination as each subsequent rope of sperm ejaculated into his brand new acquaintance. After his fervor receded, he rolled sideways, pulling Belinda into a lazy side-saddle. He needed rest.

"When I wake up" he mumbled, "I expect you to give me a vigorous cowgirl."

"Yes!" she exclaimed, then enthused further. "Cowgirl is my special talent. Afterwards, my exhausted cock mates tell me it is unforgettable."

Ned drifted off fantasizing about a vigorous cowgirl fuck from the prim lady named Belinda.

Ned dreamed: there was Belinda spreading his body wide, Belinda massaging his arms and legs, sucking his cock. He slept fitfully, unable to get comfortable by curling on his side, his favorite sleep position. He emerged from his slumber looking at the ceiling which flickered with the colorful light of candle glow.

Sensing something was different, he tried to get up but failed. Thereupon, he discovered his wrists and ankles were banded with leather cuffs and fastened to the bed's four corners. He was naked and exposed; the only bedcover was a black satin sheet stretched over the mattress beneath him.

A sound brought his attention to a darkened corner of the room. A figure rose from the shadowed corner chair. Its steps brought it into the dim candle lit bedside area. It was Belinda, of course.

She wore nothing. Her drape of soft brunette tresses tickled her shoulders. Her lips were frosted fire-engine red. In Belinda's hand was a foot long black wand, thick as her finger with a red rubber tip, looking like an oversized black pencil with eraser.

Ned blinked his eyes to clear his vision, assuming he was dreaming. Looking again, she was still there.

Belinda sternly rebuked him. "Hey, HEY! None of that, look at me, always look at me."

Ned closed his eyes, irritated by her stern tone and the unaccustomed captivity. A sharp crackle lit up his left nipple. He jumped and looked at his chest. The wand was an inch above his stung nipple.

"Did you just Tazer me!?" Ned cried incredulously.

Belinda laughed. "No, no... nothing that serious. It's a contact activated pencil vibrator" she pooh-poohed.

She touched the red tip to his sternum and it vibrated against his skin. It felt electric but Ned could see that it was just a mechanical tickler. Ned looked into her mischievous grin.

"That's better" she instructed him. "Just lay still but always look at me. Like I said: cowgirl is my special talent and I assure you, it's unforgettable."

Belinda climbed up to straddle Ned's hips. Ned had a view of her luscious cunt; her spread thighs framing her exposed pink nether lips. The wand crossed his vision headed for his right nipple and he shot his look to Belinda's bemused expression. The wand halted its journey and inched away from his nipple.

"When I said: look at me, I didn't mean my tits or my cunt. I meant my face, my eyes even better. Understand?"

"Okay" piped Ned.

"Good."

Belinda repositioned her nether lips to tent Ned's cock. She slid back and forth. Ned obediently watched her face as she railed along his length. His peripheral vision could see her hips jog and the body movements gave tremors to her breasts. His dick responded to the unseen sensations. Belinda noted his stiffening.

"That's good, Ned. Get that cock hard for me."

Ned jogged his hips to extend and aid the strokes. Belinda noted his assistance with warm eye squints and a nodding smile. Ned was eager to please if it avoided contact with her magic wand. Deciding Ned was hard enough, Belinda reached between her legs and maneuvered Ned vertical. She slid down slow and steady, pushing his phallus all the way inside her. She rested at the bottom, wiggled her ass to get proper bracing with her knees and started the long strokes.

Belinda liked to be in control of a real stud. Her corporate life was filled with male associate sycophants. She always dressed to the nines and exuded sexiness. She certainly was not the everyday woman character she played this morning at Ned's front door. The businessmen around her might be her subordinates, peers or superiors but they all melted in her presence. They imagined their cocks touching her lips, tits, hands or pussy: coating her extremities and orifices with their sperm. They never had a chance as far as she was concerned. They were too weak and easy to manipulate.

Right here and now was her fantasy: manipulating an alpha male. Drawing the fly into her web with sweet purity, then consuming her prey with sexual debaucheries.

Belinda watched Ned watching her. He was getting into the theme of this scenario. He was correctly watching her face, his ardor building. The signs were obvious. Ned was ready to spew. The time had arrived for the final act.

Belinda stretched out her hand and touched the wand to Ned's nipple. Ned cried out in surprise and anger. She retreated. She touched the other nipple; Ned cried out again and bucked his hips to stop her. She tapped the wand to his bellybutton. Ned felt the electric-like vibration send a reflexive tingle to the tip of his dick deep in her womb and he whimpered.

Belinda pressed the tip to his bellybutton again and held it there. Ned went wild as he felt his cock light up. He wrenched against the wrist and ankle restraints; his hips twisted, rose and dove, trying to unseat the evil wench holding the wicked wand. Belinda rode Ned like a bull-riding cowgirl which, at that very moment, was exactly what she was. His cock got bigger, longer and harder inside her and she clung with legs and hands as her man's corona scoured her vaginal walls. At one very intense contortion, she heard Ned's ultimate howl and felt the first warm flood of ejaculate soak her womb. She withdrew the wand and Ned's writhing edged down, his urethra still firing its following shots of sperm from his oversensitive erection.

Ned lay motionless under her after that, drenched with sweat. His eyes were closed, not looking at Jolie. Belinda recognized the condition; he had passed out. The best TWA Coach tutors had done the same over the years when she had practiced this routine.

She eased off of him and his softened prick drooped between his thighs. Belinda removed her sex mate's cuffs and rolled him on his side. She spooned into his back, her cunt pressing his ass cheeks and her tits poking his sweat drenched back, guarding her exhausted male through the remainder of the night.

Ned slept long, embraced by the pseudo girl-next-door that had fucked him cowgirl in a way that he would never forget. He awoke after noon the next day. His cell phone was squawking its special emergency tone. New duties awaited him. He dismissed Belinda, saying the text message seemed urgent. Belinda pouted. She really wanted one more fuck with Ned, a nice soothing one this time. But she would wait for subsequent opportunities over the remaining month. Obediently, she sauntered off to her personal suite to prepare plans for more kinky scenarios with Ned.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers