Total Woman Journal 03

Story Info
Wednesday - Strip Club - Farrah
2.8k words
4.79
7.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

Ned thumbed his cellphone to re-read the incoming text.

'Taxi driver got lost, dropped me at the Strip and Fuck Club. Can you come get me? Please?? ... Farrah'

Ned summoned the chauffeur and rode the hour through afternoon rush hour traffic to the exclusive club. He asked the driver to park nearby, explaining he needed to bailout the latest TWA tune-up attendee.

Ned flashed his TWA crested member card at the door. The bouncer nodded knowingly. About an hour ago, a striking young woman had produced an identical entrance card and said she was meeting her tardy business associate inside. The shaved head black man escorted Ned inside and pointed towards the smartly dressed vixen seated alone at a small café table against the far wall.

Farrah saw the bouncer point her out to the man he was guiding. She took up her drink and sipped coyly, hiding her conceited smile, eyeing the TWA coach tutor over the rim of her glass. Ned palmed a C-note to the bouncer during his thank-you dismissal. She could barely hide her smugness as Ned moved across the room.

Rather than completely closing on the young woman named Farrah, he slipped into an empty table at the center of the room. The dozen male patrons ignored him as they watched the dancing stripper wiggle seductively out her last clothes onstage. She was good; the last warmup show before the featured star of the afternoon. That main act always included audience participation, thus the club's name. The cluster of topless waitresses had departed the room just before Ned arrived. They hustled backstage to ready themselves for the compatible floor activities that they would perform during the upcoming main event.

Ned sat sideways to the stage, facing Farrah and ignoring the naked performer as she bowed her exit stage right. The music had faded and the men were scraping their chairs, getting positioned for the afternoon's ultimate stage spectacle.

Ned coolly stretched his arm level towards Farrah across the room. He pointed his index finger, then wiggled the 'come here' finger motion. The men did double takes between Ned and Farrah.

Her expression froze at the impudent summons and she abnormally blushed at the unwanted audience's attention. Ned's treatment was so different from the way ordinary men stuttered and fawned in her presence. But her TWA instilled poise rose to the occasion. The alpha male had beckoned her; she must oblige.

Farrah meekly rose from her safe sanctuary beyond the edge of the male crowd. She stepped off warily, a slow model walk, headed for Ned's crowded focal position. Her path forced her to squeeze between the randomly cited chairs and tables, their occupants mesmerized by her graceful amble as she brushed through the crowd.

Ned examined her as she seductively approached. She was not tall, even in her heels, a bit petite in the body. Her club-wear red dress was very loose, sleeveless, with large arm holes gathered at the tied waist. The loose collar drooped low, displaying her smooth skin from her neck down to her toned abs. Breaking free of the obstructing throng, her runway model struts fanned the fabric sides atop her firm compact breasts. The skirt was full, the wide hem fluttering at mid-thigh.

She ended her bidden trek a few yards from Ned. His hand signed a spin motion. She obediently executed a nimble dance revolution, giving everyone a 360 panorama. Her bare back confirmed Ned's suspicions. Farrah's firm nubile boobs were unbridled beneath the loose dress.

Her surrounding rapt admirers were stone silent. They had never seen such a spicy nymph attending the normally male dominated club. The strippers and waitresses were pros and fair game. But this sex kitten was unknown but certainly worth getting to know. She willingly followed directions from this visiting stranger.

She finished stepping up to Ned and extended her hand. "Thank you for inviting me over, sir."

Ned glanced at the extended hand of greeting but didn't move to respond in kind. Rather he slumped a little in his seat, opened his legs a bit wider and pointed dramatically to his groin.

Farrah took in an imperceptible breath of annoyance before she lifted her skirt hem waist high to reveal her bright white satin thong. The silent room rippled with low groans. Farrah straddled up onto Ned's waiting crotch and dropped the skirt hem over their legs, shrouding the cozy genital contact.

Meanwhile, the bouncer noticed the quiet in the main room and then the murmurs; he left the front door to investigate. He spied Farrah mounted on Ned's lap with every male eye in the room focused on the pair. Her oscillating hips ground her panties hard against Ned's zipper. The lap dancing pair were staring intently into the other's eyes, apparently oblivious to their audience. Quick witted, the bouncer signaled to the control booth to hold off on the impending main stage act. This unexpected free show was good for business. The word of mouth rumors alone would generate double the club's volume over the next few months.

Farrah pulled Ned's face into her chest. She hugged his neck, looking past him to where the bouncer stood sentry. Ned's nose was filled by her flowery scent. He inched his face under the dress to her left tit. He kissed and then nipped her bare pert nipple. Farrah's eyes shot wide at the tit nibble but then squinted into a sly smile that thrilled the watching bouncer and club onlookers. She rolled her shoulders, rubbing her hidden boob harder against Ned's shrouded face. Her hips renewed the sawing action against his sheltered erection.

The men had recovered their wits and whispered bawdy accolades to each other. Farrah heard the giddy murmurs and took them to be implied complements. She increased her attention to Ned's happiness.

Her mood was broken by a coarse remark.

"Hey, Baby! Don't let him hog all your cunny! Give ME some of that."

Farrah noticeably stiffened at the abrupt catcall but recovered and continued Ned's sinuous lap dance. The bouncer strode towards the rowdy drunk. Farrah caught her beefy protector's eye just as he loomed behind the offender. She shook her head and bade him come hither. She reached out and clutched a fist full of his muscle shirt, dragging his ear down to her whisper.

"I'll handle it" she assured him. "Leave him to me."

The bouncer nodded his consent and retreated to his nearby hovering post, having demonstrated to the patrons that he was ready to pounce on any bad behavior.

Ned and Farrah glowed from their public foreplay. The clientele wondered how long Ned could hold out without cumming in his pants. Ned had the same thoughts. Farrah had fulfilled his initial fantasy of the sexiest lady in the house instinctively drawn to his masculine charisma. The next obvious step was full genital penetration, but not in a public room full of ardent spectators. Soon, one lucky client would get laid onstage as part of the upcoming main performer's stage act. The other customers would watch from the gallery while the cocktail waitresses released their pent-up lust.

Ned unburied his head from beneath Farrah's bodice and pressed her upright in his lap.

"Let's get out of here" he suggested.

"Yes" she agreed.

Farrah unsaddled from her man. Her panties were soaked. Ned's fly was damp and shiny with her vaginal dew. She helped Ned up and he turned to tow her straight for the door. Farrah pulled back gently, head nodding toward the crude heckler seated back the other way.

She led Ned back through the small crowd. Parking him nearby, she posed herself in front of the uncouth lout. The fat man struggled to stand but she pushed him firmly back into his seat. She steadied her stance and leaned far forward. Her top draped beneath her horizontal torso, giving him a great down-collar vista of two perfect breasts tipped with two perfect pointy nipples. Monitoring his stunned face, Farrah ran her hands up her thighs and under her skirt. Her hips rocked to and fro, bobbing her suspended tits as she drew her panties down and stepped them off her ankles.

She straightened up and the man slouched in his seat, expecting her to climb aboard his bulbous hips and give him the same treatment Ned had gotten. She dangled the moist white thong in his face on an outstretched finger. Her feminine tang was strong in his nostrils. He tried to grab the prize but she jerked it back.

"I'll bet that's as close as you'll ever get to real pussy. Think about that as you whack yourself off for the rest of your pathetic life."

The crowd joined Farrah's hilarious laughter. The embarrassed man turned beet red and anger crossed his face. Ned decided that it was a good time to leave. He clasped her hand and marched towards the door, picking a path close to the shielding bouncer. Farrah paused next to the large security dude, pressing her dew stained panties into his hand.

"Thank you, kind sir. Can you hold these for me? I won't be needing them anymore tonight. One of these days I'll come back to retrieve them and then suitably reward your kind service."

She hopped on her tiptoes as she pecked his cheek. He gave her a roguish grin as he touched the lipstick mark left behind. Farrah placed her palm flat against his massive muscled chest to keep his attention.

"Oh, and do the waitresses a BIG favor. Let loudmouth handle his own dick. No help from them."

The bouncer leered towards the fat man and nodded knowingly. "Good idea, ma'am."

Farrah broadly strutted her ass as she walked away, a final taunt to the humiliated heckler.

There was a misty rain as they exited the club. Their town car was parked at the curb. The attending chauffeur tipped his cap as he closed the rear door behind the harried couple. Ned and Farrah released their nervous breathes as they collapsed side by side onto the black leather seat.

"Hey, girl... that was a bit risky at the end, don't you think?"

"Maybe..." she cooed. "But I think I handled it well."

Ned leaned sideways, taking his first kiss from the little imp. She responded with warmth, cupping her palm behind his neck, prolonging the contact. Her other hand stirred a finger on Ned's stained pants. They relaxed the kiss but stayed close, noodling noses.

"Looks like I made a mess... let's get you out of your soiled duds." She worked his pants closures, then kneeled on the floor boards to tug them off his legs. Ned's cock was full and heavy.

Farrah crawled up into his lap, saddling her hips over his. This time, there were no intervening clothes and she tented her sodden pussy lips over his prick. She shrugged her club dress down her arms and the red fabric ringed her waist. She braced her hands on Ned's shoulders.

"I think this is where we left off..." Farrah moved into the sawing motion, rubbing her soft cunt skin along his hard-on from balls to crown. Her feminine moisture slicked his manhood.

Farrah's tantalizing chest advanced and receded under Ned's gaze. Aroused Ned hugged her cleavage to his face, restricting her freedom of movement on his cock. No matter; Farrah took it as a sign of his readiness. She moved a nipple sideways to his mouth, lifted her ass by hugging his head, captured his knob at her cunt's open gate and pressed down. Ned moaned into her boob as she slid him in halfway.

Farrah used the same sawing motion to scrape his corona along her vaginal walls, working him deeper. They moved easy, enjoying the slow mutual stimulation, feeling the rumble of the car propelling onward. Farrah moved to its rhythm, watching the outside world through the shaded rear window, resting her chin on his head. The other cars passed their rain speckled limousine. Farrah watched their fuzzy glimmers flash and fade in blue, white and yellow hues. She felt contented, safe in strong arms, the firm cock of a real man shifting inside her. She hoped Ned felt the same serenity.

He did. For him, the buildup never lasted this long. By now, he had usually spurted himself inside his mate. But this time, Farrah was doing something to him that calmed his fervor as she stoked his fire. The long public foreplay, her careful lubrication and her gentle strokes sent mild, rather than wild, energy coursing through his body. The sensations were long lasting but were never intended to be endless.

Ned felt his inner surge cresting and decided not to fight destiny. He hugged Farrah tighter as his toes tingled and his nerves sparkled up his legs. The tingles circled around his groin as he reached his peak, groaned and shot gobs of spunk into her womb. Farrah felt the thick discharge and reflected his hug, though not his orgasm. This was Ned's fantasy time and she understood her subliminal role in these preliminary tune up sessions. In later sessions, she would get her due and discovery her share of joy during her coming month in this man's arms.

The afterglow glowed within them. "Do you remember me?" she asked softly as she nuzzled his neck.

Ned thought she had looked familiar but there were so many TWA students that had passed through his life and his bed. It was nearly impossible to keep track of them all; only a sacred few dwelled as lasting memories.

"When did we meet?" he enquired.

"You ran me through my sophomore to junior evaluation assessment. I only got 4 out of 5 for seated cowgirl. At the time, I was devastated. But it pushed me to practice harder. Thank you for the incentive to become perfect. I think I scored a 5 out of 5 this time, don't you?"

Ned nodded a murmured agreement into her cleavage.

The car bumped and swayed through the hostel gate, jostling them out of their swoon. Farrah eased off his cock and picked up Ned's pants, holding them for him to re-don. He laughed and brushed them aside. She hoisted her dress panels to cover her chest and he halted that move as well. They alighted half naked from the limousine into the misty night air. The giggling pair skipped to the door: Ned in his shirt, sans pants and barefooted; Farrah topless in heels, her dress tied at the waist and cloaking her ass.

Upstairs, Farrah danced a teasing pirouette across the threshold of Ned's guest suite. He pulled off his damp shirt and followed her into his sanctuary totaled nude. He advanced on the still giggling Farrah, who playfully backed away, then scampered out of his reach. He chased her as she flounced around the room. At one point he gripped her flapping pseudo-skirt, hauling her back against his body. The waist tie was no work at all, even as Farrah friskily twisted to escape. Her giddiness goaded Ned to another erection, focusing him on his next sexual conquest.

Ned pressed Farrah face down on the bed, her legs flailing over the edge. He lined up and pushed in, burying himself a second time tonight into her pussy. Farrah stiffened at the onslaught but then relaxed. Ned laid his full weight against her back, confining her under him. His need for stimulation had escalated after the gentle lovemaking in the limousine.

The rough catch and fuck scenario gave him that greater drive. His hips mimicked Farrah's earlier sawing motions as he drilled her quick and hard. Farrah felt the pussy pins and needles as her clitoris rubbed against the bedsheets. Ned felt his ejaculatory spasms begin, quickly levered up his chest and buried himself deep. His howl accompanied his pulses as he expelled his verbal and liquid euphoria. The rough sex also excited Farrah and her deferred orgasm rippled strong along the length of the rod in her cunt.

Later, Farrah lay cuddled against Ned's body in the arm space, securely embraced in his arm. They were too keyed up to sleep, even though exhausted. Farrah was a little confounded by the ferocious doggie style fucking, especially after her gentle nurturing of Ned in the car. But the vigor of the fuck had triggered her ecstasy. And that was a good thing.

Ned fidgeted to get settled into the mattress, stared at the ceiling and pondered his next use of Farrah's charms. His nerves were still wired but he was too tired for the efforts of fucking. He lifted Farrah's soft hand onto his half hard prick. Farrah was aware of the meaning and stroked his length. She continued to massage it through the swelling and ejaculation. Ned closed his eyes after that and felt sleep creep into his brain.

At morning's light, Ned gazed on Farrah's pouty sleeping lips, imagined them circling the base of his cock, his knob deep in her throat. 'I'll save that plan for later' he thought. Happy Ned sent Farrah to her own room with a playful farewell smack to her cute little ass.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers