Total Woman Journal 04

Story Info
Thursday - Garage - Augustina
2.1k words
4.25
5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Ned strolled the house, passing a couple of his attendees lounging in the living room. Their faces lit up at his entrance, freshly energized as he echoed their eager greetings. Ned felt his own palpable temptation to the girls' eager reactions. They placed themselves in their most approachable postures and asked if there was anything, anything at all, that he needed. They had satisfied his initial meeting fantasy and were obviously competing for a sooner than scheduled follow up round. "Not right now" he consoled them. "Maybe something later."

Having declined their entreaties, he passed through the kitchen. Its windows overlooked the pool where other attendees were sunning themselves in the tropical sun, sensibly nude, working on their essential all over tans.

Ned was drawn to a ruckus emanating behind a kitchen side door. It sounded like wrenches falling on a concrete floor and mild cursing. Ned opened the door to the attached garage. Stepping through, he found a vintage Mustang convertible occupying the middle bay; its engine hood propped open. Beside it, an over-all wearing mechanic was bent over facing away, putting scattered shiny tools into a shop box.

Ned offered "Can I help you with anything?"

The mechanic spun around to confront the garage intruder. The tone was authoritative, the hands braced on hips.

"Sir, please leave. This area is off limits to guests for safety reasons."

Ned immediately seized upon the gender of the gear jockey. It was obviously a woman. The stern voice was plainly feminine. Her torso was clinched by the overalls elastic waist band. But even in the baggy jumpsuit, her huge boobs were clearly evident. She was blond; most of her hair was tucked under a cloth cap, some strands escaping. Ned rebutted her warning.

"Sorry to disappoint but I can assure you that nothing in this house is off limits to the guest coach tutor."

With the authority rankings reversed, the woman let her hands drop from her hips and stood more attentive to her interloper. Ned took over the conversation.

"So... who are you and what are you doing here?"

"I'm Gus, well actually Augustina, but I like to be called Gus. I'm here to attend a month long tune-up seminar... apparently with you."

"Okay, Gus. But you were supposed to come to the front door so I could act out my first impressions of your initial appearance."

"Well... yes, sir... but my flight was delayed until after midnight. Rather than bother everyone during the night, I decided to rent a car and drive myself here. On the way, I noticed the engine wasn't quite tuned right. Those rental guys don't know how to take care of a sweet model like this. She's got a classic body and plenty of muscle to make all the right moves."

Ned couldn't tell if Gus was describing the car or herself. He decided it didn't really matter. He would soon find out for himself.

"So, how did you know the engine needed work?"

"I graduated from TWA with top honors in Mechanical Engineering and took a job with Total Woman Industries in their automotive design center. I know my stuff."

"So, is she ready now?"

"Oh, yeah... She's ready to purr like a kitten and rumble like tiger."

Again, Ned couldn't tell if she was describing the car or herself. Again he decided it didn't matter. He was ready to find out for himself. He was obliged by his role to act out my first impressions of her initial appearance. His first duty was to evaluate that classic body.

Ned stepped to Gus. He tabbed the overalls front zipper and drew it down to her belly. With both hands, he spread the lapels. Unsurprisingly, her generous breasts completely filled her industrial grade brassiere. He expected nothing less from this alluring engineering ingénue.

His hands slipped to her tons of fun, kneading the tight packed globes. Even though buttressed by her packed rack-sacks, Ned could sense the heavy plasticity of her chest flesh.

Gus stood still, accustomed to the male fixation on her big boobs. She had briefly considered breast reduction surgery during her studies at TWA. But the curriculum emphasized making the most of nature's gifts and eschewed medical alterations of any kind.

The TWA coach tutors had taught her the best use of all her carnal assets, every part of her anatomy, tits included. They counselled patience for the typical man's trance-like focus on her chest trophies, even as they impatiently pandered their own zeal for her breasts. She learned to wait out the boob maulings and then unveil her other ways to rock a man's cock.

Gus would have let Ned play all day if that was his desire but she was tired of the work clothes and was eager for Ned to sample her other feminine expertise. Without disturbing his manual contact, she slipped out her cap and fluffed her blonde tresses about her shoulders. The arm wiggles shimmied her chest, only delighting Ned more and holding his attention there.

Gus smoothed the lapels past her shoulders and let the overalls hang from her waist. Her hands unclipped the back strap and she gently eased Ned's fixated grope on her bra cups in order to remove them. Turning aside, she closed the engine hood.

Gus guided Ned to lean back against the car grill, taking time to kneel and slide his shorts down his legs. She confronted his half hard prick. Ned watched her tongue lap around his shaft and knob. He looked up to close his eyes but instead was confronted by the classic pinup artwork decorating the garage walls.

Cheeky women in short shorts and filmy tops struck suggestive poses, holding work shop products offered for sale. One sat on the floor, eyes and mouth opened in surprise, a large power drill propped between her wide spread knees. Another stood pucker-lipped as she supported an axle rod in both hands, pretending imminent fellatio on the oversized shaft. Still another smiled sideways from down-dog, her heavy breasts uncovered, a gigantic screw provocatively balanced on her shapely ass. There are dozens of the vintage calendar tableaus, all kinky burlesques of industrial technology.

Meanwhile, the real deal was motoring right along on Ned's growing erection. Ned let his attention drift to the bobbing head at his groin. Gus was working like a well-oiled engine but one with water dregs in the fuel tank. The smooth series of strokes were occasionally disrupted by stutters in the rhythms. She would angle her head and rub his knob against cheeks, gums and palate. Even then, her raspy tongue never lost its slippery contact to his shaft.

Ned halted her ministrations to his masculine altar. Gus rose, expecting more boob handling. Ned knelt and drew her bunched overalls over her magnificent ass and down her legs. Her panties were delicate and silky, unlike the sturdy spandex-reinforced bra.

Ned stood for their first kiss, a gentle reminder that he wanted her to enjoy this first meeting as much as he did. Message sent, he faced her to the front grill and leaned her over, forcing her to press her nipples firmly against the wax polished hood. He wiggled her shoulders, watching the compressed chest meat bulging and shifting beneath her ribcage, perfect shock absorbers for the bumpy ride ahead. He edged her dainty panties aside; his knob found her opening.

Gus spread her feet wider for stability. She reached wide and gripped the fenders, placing her cheek on the cold metal bonnet. Ned's first thrust was strong and the hip collision rammed her body forward. Her squashed breasts rolled beneath her torso. Ned rammed and retreated, testing the depth and texture of her vagina. Her boobs slid and squeaked on the stiff wax polish with each lunge.

Ned took some pity on her, realizing he could get a quickie doggy fuck from anyone anytime. What he really wanted was to feel her tits caress his cock. He pulled her up and hustled her into the back seat. She laid herself out, habitually aware of every new mate's initial cravings. Ned straddled her belly, laying his phallic tube between her mammary meats. Her skin was blushed from the cold metal wax burns.

Gus propped her tits together around his prick. He was still slick from her vaginal juices and their moves were easy. Ned was irregular with his long strokes. Gus was skilled at this routine; she had practiced a lot with the coach tutors at the Academy: in bed, on lounges, sprawled on the pool deck. But this was her first time jammed into a car's backseat. The confined space gave her an extra challenge, yet her experience told her what to do.

Once, at a TWA-arranged elite fund raising event, she had been the center of attention on the dance floor, her unfettered boobs bounding to the disco beat beneath her shimmery nightclub dress. Her pledge contributor sponsor, goaded by her suggestive cavorting, had hastily stripped her topless on the dance floor, lay her out and satisfied himself in her prone cleavage. He dismounted and ordered the spunk-spattered blonde to pull a boob-job train for his guests. She complied, well-practiced in the ways to tongue tickle each successive man's tip until he came powerfully on her face and her rumpled blonde tresses.

Gus likewise worked that magic now on Ned's cock until he finally blew his spunk on her chin and neck, quenching his initial fantasy zeal. He collapsed on her upper body, getting cum smears on his belly. She hugged his ass close, entombing his dying prick in her chesty mounds, resting from her own exertions. Ned recovered his wits and checked her condition in metaphor.

"How's the engine now? Is she ready to cruise around the block?"

"She's primed and raring to go" Gus murmured her assurance.

They toddled naked and gooey to her assigned bedroom, giggling all the way. At the bottom of the stairs, Ned gallantly indicated that Gus should lead the way. On the first step, he slapped her ass; she whooped at the sudden smack. Jogging the steps, she scampered ahead, Ned in hot pursuit. He chuckled at the peek-a-boob sidewinders that her bounding stride produced. He chased her down the short hallway and captured her from behind in a boob groping hug as she struggled to open her assigned bedroom door.

Tumbling inside, she untangled and jumped onto the large central bed. Ned climbing on behind her. The boudoir walls were covered with mirrored glass. They romped naked on the bed and posed for the multiple reflections. The various angles gave Ned spectacular repeating views of her juicy cunt and mouth.

Ned recalled the dozens of postures from the vintage garage art. He maneuvered Gus into his interpretations of the pinup poses, sans advertised machinery. He positioned his own body as he would for sex with the staged model. They tested his ability to penetrate her feminine orifices in the proposed positions. They found some arrangements impossible for decent coitus. Ned consoled himself by playing with her always available tits, tweaking the erect nipples.

In some downward positions, Gus bent over him and dipped her nipples against his erection. He fluffed the weighty masses. When on her back, Ned found incentives to flutter his fingers on the sides, delighting in the liquid waves rippling across her chest. Sitting her upright, he spooned behind her, pinching the nubs as he nibbled her neck. When he made her hold a particular pose, his prick nimbly probed her pussy or mouth, testing his ability to get depth and control of the strokes.

The foreplay was inventive to say the least. Gus fell into her role with abandon, forgetting to give only controlled demonstrations of her capabilities. Ned let her push him to the edge before he reluctantly halted the action. Even still, he inadvertently came twice during the run-throughs: once in her mouth and the second time in her hand. During an exceptional blowjob, Gus rebelled when he signaled her to desist. Instead, she sucked more deeply and triggered his pre-mature spend. The second time, after a vigorous hand job where she failed to heed his stop-work order, she lapped up the male elixir spilled on his belly.

In the pre-dawn finale, he finished her off with a traditional missionary position. He hugged her torso, crushing her heaving boobs between his biceps and chest. Her bountiful breasts buoyed his body. The all night workout had wearied him and occasionally he paused while inserted, his full weight pressing on her body as he briefly caught his breath. He was thrilled when she took those opportunities to demonstrate her talented vaginal muscles, keeping him primed by massaging his cock with compressions even when he was motionless inside her.

By dawn, the exhausted Ned had handled and analyzed Gus in all kinds of distorted alignments. He looked forward to returning to his favorites during the coming month. Gus had similar thoughts as she bade Ned farewell when he departed to his next duty call.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers