Total Woman Mentors 03

Story Info
Karina and Mr. Moore.
3.4k words
4.62
12.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

Mrs. Smith began the next rearrangement raffle.

"Last night, Karina was the last Student to get her assignment, so this morning she will go first in our rearrangement raffle. Please come forward, dear."

Karina was layered in translucent pastel saris and veils, reflecting her Hindi culture and teasing the assembly with hints of a curvaceous body underneath the flirty fabrics. She floated to the front of the room on unseen feet. Her thick black hair peeped beneath a sheer head scarf and her coal black eyes with heavily made up. Every cock in the room swelled with hope and fervently yearned for a winning number.

Karina gracefully drew out and held up Medallion Number 7. A cheer rose from one of the tables as the young lady wearing the Number 2 choker toasted her retiring partner with a sociable kiss on the cheek.

"Congratulations, Mr. Moore. Thank you so much for helping with my Transition. Wow, you wore me out last night. I hope you still have enough energy to nurture the rest of your coupling-mates as well as you did me. Karina may be just what you need to unwind and revive. Have a great weekend. Chou!"

She blew Mr. Moore a kiss as he went forward to collect his next assignee. Mr. Moore would spend the rest of the day helping this young lady transition from Senior Student to Total Woman.

Mr. Moore approached Karina and Mrs. Smith. A smiling Mrs. Smith shook his hand. A demur Karina held his hands for a dual bijou cheek buzz. Mr. Moore was not much taller than Karina propped on her sari-concealed high heels. Now closer, Mr. Moore could perceive much more of Karina's physique under the translucent fluttering veils. He liked what he saw and could tell that Karina had eschewed undergarments. Her dark pointy nipples were unmistakable and her rounded hips unmarred by pantie-lines.

Mrs. Smith saw no point in dragging things out. No further interchange with the rest of the assembly was necessary and she pointed the newest matched mates towards the dining room exit. Mr. Moore put a circling arm around Karina's waist, feeling her soft warmth through the thin silky fabrics. She glided at his side as they promenaded from the room. At the exit, they stopped momentarily to watch Mrs. Smith call the now man-less Senior Student No 2 to the front of the room. No. 2 bounced forward, eager to let fate choose her next mate from among the remaining virile males.

Karina and Mr. Moore left the dining room and its pair rearrangements behind. They ambled silently through the corridors to the residential wing. Neither had anything casual to say and both wanted the uninterrupted privacy of his guest suite for the ensuing serious conversation. At his door, Mr. Moore key-carded the lock and invited Karina to enter. He relocked the door.

Karina stood facing him with arms hanging limp at her side. Mr. Moore lifted Karina's head scarf and dropped it behind her. He grasped her biceps and leaned in for a mouthwatering kiss. Karina's maroon lip gloss enhanced their appearance of fullness. The kiss lingered as Mr. Moore gently explored her mouth with his tongue. Karina responded in kind.

Eventually they tapered off but stayed close at face. Mr. Moore stared into the black pools of Karina's eyes. He gently reached for the fabrics covering Karina's body. Sensing his rampant ardor growing, Karina slowed his plans with gentle hands and gentle words.

"Mr. Moore, I offer you anything in my power to give today. But with your permission, please let me show you some foreplay techniques that will build up your desire for me."

Mr. Moore rubbed her palm over his crotch and the robust bulge inside.

"As you can see, Karina, my desire for you is pretty high already. Why wait?"

"That is often what men think before they experience my ways. I think you will find the time well spent and very memorable. May I show you...please?"

Mr. Moore was intrigued. He could tell that Karina was very confident about reinforcing his carnal hunger for her. He lowered his arms and stood before her.

"Okay, young lady, I'm curious to see what you can do. I place myself in your hands. Show me how I could possibly want you more."

Karina telephoned the front desk and softly asked that her sensual nurturing kit be sent over. Minutes later a messenger delivered a covered wicker basket of mysterious personal care items. Karina laid out fluffy bath towels in a large open floor area to simulate a cushioned floor mat. She placed the mysterious selection of potency supplies near at hand.

Mr. Moore was fascinated with the preparations. He generally dove into his fuck sessions without much foreplay. Instead, this exotic female was concocting a different scenario and he was interested to see where it was going.

Karina stood at the open space and beckoned Mr. Moore to come hither. Her colorful sheer veils, her beauty, her calmness and confidence had him complying without question. She halted him with gentle palms on to his chest and began his next preparations. Karina removed Mr. Moore's tee-shirt, shorts and sandals. She guided him onto the towels and laid him on his back. She adjusted his body so that his heels were touching and his arms tucked close to his sides, palms up and open.

Karina retrieved a scented cloth that she laid folded over his eyes. She sat on her heels beyond Mr. Moore's head and traced her fingers over his ears, face and shoulders as she whispered instructions to him over the low tantric music floating about the room.

"lie still...try wiggling each toe from left to right...now relax the whole foot...let them hang apart...relax your calf muscles...imagine they are loose and melting off your bones...tense and relax your top thighs...very good..."

Between whispers, Karina hummed along with the light flute and string melodies. Mr. Moore heard her words and followed the guidance. The cloth was warm and soft on his eyes, the scents hinted citrus and floras. Her hands brushed Mr. Moore's chin and neck. Karina watched his erection. It had started strong but was getting even larger and more rigid.

"roll each finger...now roll each one out...let them remain open...let your arms and shoulders rest free...imagine they could sink through the floor... "

Karina traced slow circles with her finger pads around Mr. Moore's nipples, spiraling inward as she teased the sensitive nerve clusters gathered there. Mr. Moore's knob bobbed as his cock tightened further.

"flex your abdomen...relax...flex again...relax...now let loosen the tightness in your hips...let them lay flat on the floor..."

Karina knew that Mr. Moore's mind had released the tension from his extended limbs and torso. It was re-focusing that freed energy at his sexual organ.

Karina silently repositioned beside Mr. Moore. She tucked one palm beneath his engorged rigid penis and cradled the weightiness. Her other hand removed her shoulder veil, brushing the silky fabric across his groin and abdomen, stirring it across his hyper-sensitized penis. She selected an oil vial from her basket and poured some of the emollient in her hand. She smoothed it on Mr. Moore's cock. The desensitizer soothed the static jolts threatening to end this first encounter too soon.

Mr. Moore was in a semi-alpha dream state as he felt fabulous sensations linger at his groin. His mind was hazy with the delusion that he could feel the blood rushing through his head. In fact, he was feeling the blood rushing through every vein in his penis. It throbbed with unnatural energy.

Karina smoothed her hand along Mr. Moore's length. She felt an inner ripple under her touch and halted. Mr. Moore had just experienced a mini-gasm. No semen was expelled. The muscles around the prostate had clenched but not enough to impel ejaculation. Karina waited until Mr. Moore's penis visibly relaxed. She started the motion again and before long another ripple occurred, stronger but still not strong enough to eject his essence. She continued this sequence through further cycles. Each mini-gasm became stronger.

Mr. Moore was moaning and grunting louder at each spasm. Karina wanted to manipulate Mr. Moore for as long as his stamina would allow. She knew his final climax would erupt with a vengeance that would shower his brain with endorphins.

Mr. Moore finally reached his limit and his roar of ecstasy accompanied a surge of sperm arcing onto his chest and belly. His body bowed upward, raising feet and head in a mighty abdominal crunch. He held there rigid but shuddering as each rope emerged. Karina maintained a steady stroke throughout, aptly squeezing at decisive moments to intensification the ejaculatory contractions. The spasms were powerful and jolting.

Mr. Moore finally collapsed prone again. Karina gently removed the eye cloth. Mr. Moore was met by the sight of Karina's bare breasts as she leaned in to check on his re-consciousness.

"Sir, have you returned to me, here and now? Have you found your way back?"

"Yes...I think so. Wow! Now, THAT was a CUM. How did you make me do that?"

"Sir, you have always had the capacity but never took the time to let your lust build as it should. This time, you climbed your summit slowly, retracting a bit after each level. Your body simply knew the best moment to work its ultimate magic."

Mr. Moore lifted his head and suckled Karina's exposed nipple hanging near his face. She let him play awhile but she needed him to cleanup. Mr. Moore grudgingly yielded to her idea. Admittedly, she was better informed than he about the male physiology. Removing her remaining attire, a naked Karina joined him in the shower. She lathered away his final reluctance. He would let her mold him into a better man.

Mr. Moore had undergone what should have been an energy draining ordeal but he felt amazingly full of vigor. Karina knew his rejuvenation was a result of his focus of mind and relaxation of body during the session. She knew he still had abundant sexual vitality left. She would activate that profound reserve. She wanted Mr. Moore to become all the man he could be, more than the macho hasty stud that had entered the room with her.

Bending, Karina lowered a built-in hinged seat and guided Mr. Moore to sit inside the tub. He clasped the chrome tub hand-holds. She knelt before him. Her hand cradled Mr. Moore's balls as she lowered her face to his groin. Her tongue grazed the underside of his flaccid erection. Mr. Moore sucked in a quick breath at the touch. She opened wide and drew his knob inside her lips. She suckled him. Mr. Moore let out the held breath slowly as her warm mouth cuddled his now re-growing erection.

Encouraged by the sounds, Karina lovingly caressed his prick with her tongue and inner cheeks. Mr. Moore was growing rapidly now and filling her mouth with his girth and length. He watched Karina work him and trembled when her touches hit an especially sensitive area of his engorged cock. Karina would pause to let him relax, prolonging the foreplay, letting his ardor percolate.

After one such pause, Karina pushed down, letting Mr. Moore's knob graze her tonsils. She backed off, took a deep breath and pressed again, letting the knob push into her throat. That was not enough and she pushed harder until her lips contacted pubic bone and scrotum. Mr. Moore was 'all-in'. She swallowed, rippling her gullet on the corona.

Mr. Moore jumped and wheezed with the intensity of the sensation. Karina held him inside through his pre-ejaculation juddering. Mr. Moore was close to cumming but Karina had one more trick. She rotated her head as she swallowed again and rubbed the corona longitudinally and axially. That did it. Mr. Moore clutched the tub handles for dear life, closed his eyes and bellowed. His first sperm pulse shot straight to Karina's stomach. Finally at the limit of her breath, Karina had to back off and took the remaining shots in her mouth, still wagging her tongue around the shaft as much as possible.

Mr. Moore's voice calmed and his face dropped forward. His glazed eyes opened. Mr. Moore's ecstasy advanced down the usual blissful path. Karina watched the progression, her mouth filled with cock and cum. When his eyes cleared and his face unclenched, she raised an eyebrow to query his readiness. He nodded and she swallowed.

Karina backed off, maroon colored lips milking him as she maintained a strong suction, pulling the last latent cum out of his penile tube. Mr. Moore's semi-erection exited with an auditable 'pop' and bobbed horizontal, not yet completely deflated. She sponge-bathed Mr. Moore as he sat recovering.

Karina helped Mr. Moore back to the stacked towel mat in the main room. She positioned him in his earlier 'rest' pose, face up, limbs close to body and loose. She rubbed his temples as she cooed her successive instructions to help him again detente from toes to head. His eventual deep slow breaths confirmed her success in the routine. She joined his repose, prone on top of him, naked, resting her cheek on his chest, joining him in a revitalizing hiatus.

Karina awoke from the doze. Mr. Moore was lying still, breathing softly, eyes closed. The afternoon was waning and they would be expected at dinner soon. Karina wanted to enjoy at least one real coupling with Mr. Moore, one that would satiate her simmering lust as well.

Karina rose and sat gently on Mr. Moore's thighs. His cock was flaccid but puffy. His tranquil state had allowed rejuvenating blood flow to maintain readiness in his formidable organ. Karina ran a finger along its length; it trembled showing a willingness to rise again to the occasion. That was always a good sign but especially now.

Karina gently played. Mr. Moore was changing breath cycles indicating his growing mindfulness of his growing manhood. His eyes fluttered open and he saw Karina sitting topless and upright beyond his waist. He started to speak but Karina smiled and leaned forward to place a shushing finger at his lips.

"Please, sir, be still. I want to give you another soaring orgasm. Let me float us through another mind cleansing daydream."

Mr. Moore nodded his surrender to Karina's care. Karina captured Mr. Moore's expressionless gaze with her mesmerizing eyes. Maintaining eye contact, she gracefully lifted her butt over his tip. Mr. Moore remained silent and compliant.

Karina aligned their genitals as necessary, gently maneuvering for proper insertion. On contact, she paused and then pressed ahead. Her face expressed pleasure as her cunt lips slid over and down Mr. Moore's substantial manhood. She felt each millimeter as it travelled her tight cunt tube. She relished the expansion of her core as his prick lodged deep in her vagina.

Mr. Moore loved the feeling of Karina's juicy warmth encasing his rod. Her internal tautness, naturally well lubricated, gave Mr. Moore and Karina a bountiful exchange of stimulation. Karina set an ambling pace. The slippery friction heated their mutual lust.

Mr. Moore had entered the room assuming his desire for Karina had been very high. But the pinnacle of passion he was now scaling was truly higher than any he had ascended before, or even thought that he could. His whole body throbbed with the increased blood-flow, particularly his grand erection. His brain's pleasure centers were inundated with hormones.

Karina drove herself down and held still with Mr. Moore's stiff cock buried deep. She clamped her vaginal muscles and rippled contractions along its length. Mr. Moore loved the rippling compressions. Karina's muscle contractions reflected to her clitoris. She caught the muted sense of her first mini-gasm.

Karina varied the rhythm and power, generating concerted pulses along Mr. Moore's encased manhood. Sporadic mini-gasms crackled in her core. She interspersed her systematic performance with occasional long strokes to keep Mr. Moore attentive to this time and place. But Mr. Moore's mental awareness was tumbling away into his deepening sensual trance.

Mr. Moore's eyes glazed as his breath labored to keep pace with his oxygen demand. His body was prudently marshaling stored energy for the grand finale. The ready reserves would compensate for suspended lung and brain function during ecstasy.

Mr. Moore suddenly arched his back and his whole body tensed. Karina drove down and clamped hard. She rubbed her clitoris against his pubic bone as Mr. Moore trembled. His cries shook the air and his back rebounded with each ejaculatory pulse. Karina leapt off her own sexual cliff and her mind dropped in freefall. She cried out, again and again, as she rejoiced in each of his cum-shots splashing her cervix. The jogs and bellows let go slowly as the joined bodies rode out the ebbing waves of lust and delight. When Mr. Moore's back finally rested again on the towel pads, Karina folded forward and settled her damp breasts again Mr. Moore's chest. She held her face directly above his until he finally noticed her presence. They puckered their lips for a celebratory kiss.

After playful lip and tongue caresses, Karina lay still on Mr. Moore as they dozed off. Time passed. The late afternoon sunlight dimmed to its dusky glow. Their time together was coming to an end. Karina showered Mr. Moore and then helped him dress before attending to her face and body makeup. She donned her translucent saris, draping the top loosely. Karina's breasts jostled beneath the fluttering thin fabric as they walked to dinner.

In the Total Woman Academy dining room, Mr. Moore and Karina mingled with the other couples. The young ladies snickered and gossiped about challenges met and overcome. They shared advice about the penchants of the other gentlemen who might come their way soon. The gentlemen smirked and fantasized about their past and future conquests. Everyone was excited to continue the weekend and eager to get the next raffle underway.

After a splendid dinner, again served by topless junior classmates, Mrs. Smith began the reshuffling ceremony. She announced that the senior students would depart to assemble and arrange their evening costumes. Meanwhile, the gentlemen were invited to relax with coffee and brandy. Each gentleman would find a number beneath his placemat.

After a splendid dinner, again served by topless junior classmates, Mrs. Smith began the reshuffling ceremony. She announced that the senior students would depart to assemble and arrange their evening costumes. Meanwhile, the gentlemen were invited to relax with coffee and brandy while awaiting their imminent return. Each gentleman would find a number beneath his placemat. Rather than a raffle, Mrs. Smith had slyly fashioned distinct pairings for this final evening of Father-Daughter Weekend. The assignments were based upon fetish feedback forms submitted by the fathers. Mrs. Smith had scripted scenarios with appropriate costumes and characteristics in response to the fetish feedback forms. Each senior student was briefed on the particular roles and duties necessary to fulfill her assigned male's 'dream-cum-true'.

As he downed the last swig of brandy, Mr. Clark found Number 4 written in bright red lipstick on the bottom of his placemat. Straightaway, the doors opened and the senor students paraded into the room. Each senior student wore a distinctive outfit. There was a white panty-hosed, uniformed nurse, a plaid-skirted schoolgirl, a coiffured blonde wearing a silky bare-back rack-mounting formal gown and a pirate wench in high leather boots and bandanna. Each costumed senior wore her satin choker with ID number. The gentlemen perused the diverse array of costumed women, seeking their numbered match and praying they had filled out their forms correctly.

Suzy radiated merriment as Mr. Clark spied her number. His jaw dropped open. Suzy was the spitting image of Mr. Clark's new office assistant. These past few months, the assistant had befuddled his concentration as he daydreamed of fucking her over his desk. This was his opportunity to act out his carnal urges without the bothersome workplace harassment nonsense. He made a bee-line across the room towards her.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers
12