Total Woman Neighborhood

Story Info
Summa Cum Laude Senior Co-ed Vocational Coaching.
16.4k words
4.47
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers

The Neighborhood

Prologue

Ned slid his eyes open as the early dawn light permeated his boutique penthouse suite. It was Tuesday morning, another day at the Total Woman Academy Neighborhood Vocational Coaching Campus. He awoke alone; the rumpled sheets evidence of the enjoyable sex play he had shared with a new neighborhood arrival. She had delivered his evening snack and then, as instructed by the Housemother, stayed the night.

It was her first encounter with a coach tutor outside the sheltered environment of a TWA resident campus. Ned had inaugurated the co-ed into her expected role for the next two weeks. After a hesitant start, she had portrayed her poise. As the night wore on, her nubile body endured his unrelenting sexual desires.

Now at sunrise, Ned felt the need to assuage his grumbling tummy and his swollen morning woody. Relief awaited him downstairs and outdoors. He dressed casually and descended to the ground floor.

Passing through the lobby waiting area, he paused at the open office door of the Neighborhood Housemother, Ms. Alice. She was absorbed in arranging the weekly schedule of this off-campus seminar: house-keeping chores, specialty boutique attendants, pool party eye-candy, personal match-up requests from visiting pledge contributors. She harmonized a roster that circulated her co-ed charges amongst the venues for optimum educational experiences.

Ned broke her concentration with a good-humored gripe.

"I missed my little bedmate this morning" he complained.

Ms. Alice looked up and smiled at Ned, her favorite Coach Tutor Emeritus. She took on the soothing tone of forced motherly concern, as if speaking to a disgruntled child.

"I'm sorry, Ned. When I peeked in, you seemed very tired and deep in sleep. I quietly sent her to her dorm room on the residence floors. You may find her for another round later about the neighborhood. How was she? Sounds like she did okay"

"Very amusing. I always like those first ones that you give me on Monday nights. You have great insight into my particular interests."

Ms. Alice took the compliment in stride. The platinum-haired little pixie she had chosen for her best resident coach tutor's amusement must have performed well. She would make a favorable note in the girl's record.

"I try to choose the shyest one; they usually need some quick loosening up."

The pair shared a wry smile; their inside joke about petite girls and large cocks. Ned scanned the paper covered desktop.

"I hope my roster has a variety of coach tutoring roster assignments. I need diversity to maintain a strong libido. It's going to be a strenuous week with only two resident coach tutors to cover two dozen co-eds before the Friday rush."

"I'm still sorting through the group but don't worry. I always take care of my co-ds and I always take care of my best 'care-taker'. Why don't you spend the day browsing the field and I'll set up your remaining encounters accordingly."

"Sounds like a good plan. I'll check-in tonight after the rehearsal for the dinner show."

Ned exited the hotel and looked around in the early morning glow. The hotel was bracketed by a dozen storefront shops; a secluded replica of an urban street. A high wall surrounded the training facility, creating a private setting for the TWA co-eds and tutors to act out fantasy scenarios of everyday life.

Tuesdays were always slow. Half of the cohort of co-eds had rotated yesterday morning, bringing a new dozen trainees to the facility for the two-week seminars. The newbies spent Mondays orienting to neighborhood roles, rules and protocols; it was a mini-conference conducted by Ms. Alice and proctored by the dozen co-eds remaining from their first week. Without any focused socializing with the newest seminar attendees, Ned just let Ms. Alice pick a sweet little student to entertain his cock on that first night.

The rest of the week was filled with chance encounters between the co-eds and the resident coach tutors. It was a skeleton staff of two men this week, a heavy load for the pair. Relief would arrive on Friday when a contingent of TWA pledge contributors showed up to round out the co-eds instruction in satiating elite alpha males. In order to encourage a vivacious mood, the number of visiting guest coach tutors was limited to half the resident co-eds.

The week of practice culminated in dinner shows and seduction competitions. The co-eds strived to get selected by a guest coach tutor for overnight assessments of their poise development. Sunday nights found the departing second-week coeds hosting a traditional romantic dinner for their choice of visiting pledge contributor. The guest male could decline but rarely did. The infatuated female had chosen him as her fuck-mate; it was usually the best night of his weekend.

Monday mornings brought sweet-sorrow partings as limousines took the exhausted pledge contributors back to their business responsibilities and the newly erudite co-eds back to their senior year of academic and poise studies at a TWA main campus.

But for now, with a full contingent of co-eds eager to absorb his masculine insight, Ned commenced his essential duties by strolling down the sidewalk to the neighborhood coffee shop for his morning cup of java.

Cum for Coffee

Ned was not the only early bird. The other resident coach tutor was already inside, initiating his own start to the work day. Ned stopped just inside the entrance as he recognized Karl, his partner coach tutor.

Karl stood before a small café table where three newly arrived co-eds were seated. They were dressed in flirty schoolgirl duds: plaid mini-skirts, white blouses and thin cardigan sweaters. His extended finger counted down the eenie-meenie-minie-moe game, finally settling on the blonde.

He grasped her hand and hauled her around the table. She stood beneath his towering gaze as he examined her uniformed figure. Her bare legs were elevated on reasonable heels. The short gray plaid skirt stopped high on her thigh. The light sweater molded the conical contours of her nubile mounds. Her fresh face, with its nervous grin, peered up through the gaps in her wavy blonde locks draping to her shoulders and beyond. She was the perfect caricature of the naughty schoolgirl offering her teacher some prime pussy in exchange for a better grade.

Her friends set her gourmet coffee safely at the table's center. They shuffled their own chairs to a better view and sipped at their lattes as the tutoring lesson unfolded.

Karl spun his blonde to face away and folded her body over an adjacent table. His hand held her head down, pressing her ear hard into the table top. He tapped her inner ankles, his direction to widen her stance. She complied with a hint of hesitation. He flipped up her pleated skirt to discover plain cotton panties. A bit miffed by her lack of forethought for an off-chance encounter, he used both hands to shred and toss aside the offending undergarment.

Repositioning his hand to her neck, he pressed her chest to the table. His other hand opened his zipper and extracted his tumescent rod. Placing himself for alignment, he stood tall for his first thrust. His gaze unconsciously skimmed the café interior and he saw Ned studying his preparations. Deferring his plunge, Karl flashed a bright smile of recognition for his old colleague.

"Hey, Ned! How's it going?"

"About the same as you, Karl. I've got that same morning woody to deal with."

Karl nodded knowingly, bobbing his head towards the other co-eds.

"Well, there's two more to choose from."

Ned glanced at the inviting pair but needed a caffeine fix before starting his day job.

"Thanks, Karl. I'll consider that while I get my coffee."

Karl shrugged and returned his attention to the cute ass and pussy before him. He reared back and drove hard into her tantalizing moist cunt. Both he and his fuck-mate grunted aloud at the sensation of his first inch of penetration. It took Karl only two more strokes before his long dick was well seated. He grasped her hips and reamed his first cunt of the day with long bumping strokes.

The tottering co-ed propped her chin on the round café table top as she gripped the edges for stability. She gazed out the storefront windows. The mock-up street was empty in this secluded training facility but she imagined prospective curious passers-by spying them inside and pausing to gape. The pedestrian women would be shocked and scowl at the disgraceful scene. The men would be jealous of the alpha male taking his uninhibited indulgence. These buoyant thoughts of her dynamic future lifestyle, free of stifling social mores, warmed her soul. Her body lurched on the rocking tabletop.

Ned watched Karl settle into a steady stroke inside the young schoolgirl. The table jostled beneath the sex mates. The nearby audience was immersed in absorbing the nuances of their first neighborhood practical lesson.

Moving to the coffee bar, Ned found the mesmerized barista also entranced by the scene. She was so absorbed that she failed to notice her beverage customer on the opposite side of the service counter.

Ned took a moment to admire her exotic service uniform. The mini skirt barely covered her ass cheeks. The top was an off shoulder cropped tee shirt, worn with one round boob exposed and the other nipple blushing through the stretched white cotton. 'Nice fashion statement' he mused as his prick pulsed an endorsement to the accolade.

"Double espresso, please."

The barista flinched at his voice, breaking her trance to acknowledge his presence.

"Yes, sir. Coming right up."

Her name tag said 'Hilda'. She was also a blonde, but taller and sturdier than the one Karl was doggy drilling.

Ned watched the barista fiddle with the cups and coffee machine. While the brewer hissed and sizzled out his drink, he looked her over a bit more. Ned liked what he saw.

Hilda was tall and well built, moderate hips within the short skirt; her taut tummy was exposed below the seductive top. Her arms and legs were trim and muscular. Her platinum blonde bob formed a gilded frame, bracketing her fresh face with its minimal makeup. She was an archetypical blonde Amazon.

Hilda moved about gracefully on mid-height heels, her toned ass rocking seductively under the abbreviated skirt. Her bare pink pussy winked out when her bending movements lifted the hem.

When she turned to hand him his expresso, Ned pointed towards the open space beyond the end of the service bar. Hilda carried the demitasse there. Ned took the cup and saucer from her, placing it on a café table. He stepped closer to the blonde and she mirrored his advance by back-stepping until her shoulders and ass touched the wall, halting her retreat. Ned pressed the remaining short distance until his groin trapped her body. He filled his hands with her luscious chest orbs: one bare boob and the other coyly covered. Taking her mouth in a soulful kiss, he kneaded her boobs as his tongue swept her teeth and gums. Pausing, he kept his face close, noses almost touching, maintaining an intimate eye contact. Squeezing both handfuls in a hard clutch, he commended her physique.

"Nice tits" he whispered huskily.

The blonde responded to his compliment with a furtive groin press.

"Thank you, sir. They're real, of course."

Ned squeezed her plush tits again, testing her claim.

"Yes, they are" he agreed. "Is this your second week?"

"Yes, sir. It's been challenging at times but very educational."

"Good. I'm glad you found the first week useful and expansive."

Ned wearied of the small talk. He bumped her groin and intoned his simple demand.

"Place me."

Her sexual manners were more refined than Karl's younger intern. Hilda was a cooperative facilitator rather than a docile receptacle. She smoothly wormed her hands into the confined belt space. Ned bent his hips back so she could unfasten his pants. She worked them carefully over his solid erection, then coaxed his cock knob against her panty-free vulva. Ned felt his cock-tip stick to her moist pussy lips but he desired wider access. He lifted her right thigh, opening her hips wider. Hilda rested her leveled calf above his bare ass; her left hand clutching her high heel's ankle post. Her femininity was completely open, ready for his penetration.

The stance was awkward; she had her left leg locked and braced on the floor. Her ass and shoulders were pressed against the wall. Hilda would be completely dependent on Ned's equilibrium during their impending intercourse. Trusting Ned's dexterity, her right arm hugged his neck. She was ready to be fucked in the familiar position that this morning's training situation demanded. It was a pose she had learned through spontaneous 'quickie' training conducted by random passing resident and guest coach tutors in the hallways of the TWA campuses.

Entwined in her limbs, Ned inched his thick hardness into her wet channel with purposeful pushes. He needed to go slow and steady so as not to tumble their conjoined bodies to the floor. Hilda appreciated his unrushed pace. She facilitated their balance by anticipating the steady tempo of his thrusts. He was finally full in; his cock was a good size that filled her snuggly. The tightness was a shared pleasure. She let Ned control their stance and succumbed to his will. Her primary focus became cuddling his cock with cunt ripples.

Insertion accomplished, Ned felt Hilda's body relax in his embrace at the same time her cunt came alive on his embedded prick. 'God... this girl is a natural at stand-up fucking' he thought.

Hilda looked dreamily over Ned's shoulder as she concentrated her efforts on exhilarating her current man. Ned's thrusts inside her were mostly smooth and pleasant. He paused irregularly to ram a sudden hard stroke, almost lifting her bracing heel off the floor, pressing her aloft. She couldn't suppress her gasp of surprise. Then he resumed his smooth rhythm.

She spied Karl drilling his intern. 'That black man can hold a hard-on forever,' she thought, remembering her recent all-night marathon with him on Saturday. She had performed her signature girl-next-door routine for the dinner theater striptease contest. The entire audience of visiting weekend pledge contributors had judged her the winner. Karl had claimed seniority and presented her the prize-winning award back in his suite. His gift was countless orgasms as he fucked her luscious body in every way imaginable. It had taken her these intervening two days to recover from the intense and sustained pounding of her tonsils and cervix.

Her dreamy reverie was interrupted when Ned bustled his breathing deeper, hugged her body tighter and, with an animated cry of rapture, pulsed his essence deep inside her womb.

Ned's outcry caught Karl's attention; he glanced over to see the tall enraptured blonde eyeing him as he fucked his daybreak pussy. They locked eyes briefly, a fearless glare of shared reminiscence that ignited both of their imminent orgasms. Ned's spasms were winding down as he felt and heard Hilda's pleasure explode. She vibrated in his arms. He perceived another roar from across the room as Karl sprayed his spunk on the ass cheeks of his exhausted schoolgirl. Murmurs and sighs echoed slowly to silence within the small coffee shop.

Ned's softness fell out of Hilda's pussy. He pecked her lips as she unwound her cramped leg and tried to hold herself upright after the cumbersome posture. Uncoupled, she kept a hand to the wall as she shuffled weakly back to her barista station. A quick daubing of her puffy cunt lips wiped away Ned's seeping spunk. She rested at her post, leaning against the counter as she recovered, preparing herself to brew drinks or perform other proffered services for any customers that might wander in.

Ned plopped into the convenient café chair. His forgotten espresso and the morning paper were there, waiting at hand. Seeing the two unattended interns looking excited and lonesome following the morning's sexual overture, he waved the brunette over. Beckoning her close to his lips, he wearily whispered his order and she nodded her assent. Smoothing her long hair behind an ear, she kneeled down and dutifully suckled clean his exposed sticky cock.

While his newest acquaintance attended to his cleanliness, Ned read the newspaper and sipped his morning caffeine fix. Perusing the mundane dramas pestering the human race, Ned dismissed the overhyped tabloid headlines. He had other matters to focus on. He would spend his busy work day fine tuning the sensual talents and abilities of future Total Woman Academy graduates. These young women were destined to make the troubled world a better place, most especially the rarified world of TWA pledge contributor alpha males.

A Busy Morning of Small Boutiques

The Suck and Cut

The brunette co-ed remained devoted to Ned's comfort throughout his refraction. After draining his expresso and folding away the newspaper, he bade his little fellatrix to stand. She helped him pull his pants up and safely tucked his cleaned contented cock in place. He dismissed her with a soft kiss and a pat on the cheek. She joined her schoolmates at the café table where they compared notes and made plans for more activities following their first morning's adventure. They assured the third untouched chum that her time would come soon.

Now, after his customary morning wake-up routine, Ned ran his fingers through his top crop and figured he could use a moisturizing shampoo, maybe even a trim.

The sun was fresh on his face as he strolled the sidewalk the short distance to the mock-up hair boutique. The hanging doorbell tingled as he pushed the door open and stepped inside. From the back of the beauty parlor, a familiar looking young woman hustled forward to be of service to her first customer of the day. Ned has seen her around in the prior week but had not found any opportunity to have a tutoring session with her.

Her wavy blonde hair was bunched up and captured in a mass of curls on top. Big hoop earrings dangled next to high-boned cheeks. Her makeup was pink toned. The blondeness may have been dyed; her eyes and eyebrows were a darker brown. Her lips were cherry red. On her salon scrubs, her name tag said 'Sally'.

"Good morning, sir. How may we assist you today?"

"A shampoo and trim, Sally, if you please."

"Yes, sir. Will you want a quick cut or a full-service appointment?"

Ned smiled broadly. "I always get the full-service."

Sally gave her own broad grin. "Excellent choice, sir. Right this way."

Sally indicated a layback salon chair which Ned settled into. Sally draped him with the nylon black shroud and took up her assigned dual role: stylist and sensualist. Ned watched in the wall mirror as she slid off her loose blouse and exposed her youthful tits. They were perfect, shaped like large mangoes with rosy conical tips.

Sally, the topless beautician, used a comb to fluff out Ned's hair. The usual morning chitchat was brief. Ned's answers were short and mumbled. Sensing his need for an enlivened scene, she spoke loudly when she summoned another young lady, her first-week co-ed assistant.

The styling intern hurried from the backroom. She moved quickly to Ned's side, her loose salon scrubs failing to mask the buxom jiggles of her curvaceous body underneath. Ned felt giddy at the show and couldn't help himself; he plumped her cotton-shrouded boob. The girl arched her back ever so slightly, facilitating his clutching grip on her big soft mammary. He squeezed tight at the invitation. She purred her delight.

The observant head stylist spoke to both as one.

"As you can see, my trainee Doreen is eager and willing to assist us. This gentleman has booked a full-service appointment. Please take your station."

"Yes, ma'am."

Doreen pushed one last time into his boob grasp and then reluctantly pulled away, squatting down in front of her customer. Ned was intrigued by the down blouse view of her ample young breasts. They wobbled charmingly as she struggled a bit to push his footrests wider, opening his legs. She shuffled forward into the newly available space and ducked her head under the barber shroud. Ned felt her nimble fingers open his pants and her breath felt warm on his extracted cock. Her lips pursed the knob and she suctioned him within her moist oral orifice. A tongue flick centered his tube of meat in her mouth.

bhuff
bhuff
362 Followers