Total Woman Pageants 01

Story Info
South America: Miss Brazil, Bianca.
2.6k words
3.98
17.9k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Victor's doorbell rang. He opened to a short bronzed beauty, well rounded in all the right places. She wore a short skirt, sleeveless white blouse and stylish high heels. She handed Victor an envelope and said "This is my letter of introduction." Victor opened the letter and read:

To: Victor, Senior Pageant Trainer

From: Ms. Smith, Chairwoman, Total Woman Pageants Board of Directors

Subject: Bianca, Contestant for Miss Brazil

The bearer of this communique is Bianca. She is a candidate for this year's Miss Brazil. She has won several regional contests and is gifted with intelligence and beauty. She speaks adequate English. Total Woman Pageants has been retained by her benefactor to perfect her in every way in order to outclass the competition in the upcoming pageant.

You are at liberty to use any and all means and methods necessary to instill in her the arts and skills demanded both onstage and backstage to win a world class beauty pageant. Please afford her the FULL range of your specialized tutoring. However, if at any time, you find this candidate to be reluctant or recalcitrant, feel free to return her to us without any regret or further obligation. She and her benefactor have been briefed on these terms and conditions and both have agreed in writing.

This Board, her benefactor and especially the pageant judges will truly appreciate your upmost attention to refining her abilities. As always, we thank you for favoring us with your valuable time and labors.

Victor folded the letter and looked over his latest charge. She was standing with eyes down, waiting his instructions or dismissal. He stepped out, waved the limousine driver on his way and carried her valises into the studio reception. Returning to the entrance, he ushered the woman inside, closed and locked the door and resigned himself to another long grueling week of work.

He took his usual seat in the director's chair in the main room. He motioned the woman to mount a low practice stage in front of him.

"Miss Brazil, what is your name?"

"My name is Bianca." She carefully sounded out each word in English.

"And why are you here today?"

"I want the judges to pick me as the winner."

"Good reason."

"What is your talent."

"I am a photographer. I have an extensive portfolio of our natural Brazilian beauty: Amazonia flora and fauna, sandy white beaches and Andean green mountains, plus our hardworking people."

"Wonderful. We'll review those later. How did you get started in the competitions?"

"I was a student at the University. Money was tight. I danced in the Carnival parades. I was noticed and hired to dance in men's clubs; the pay was much better, especially the private dances. That's where I met a wealthy businessman. He hired a few of us to dance at one of his executive retreats. We danced and otherwise entertained the executives all weekend. After that, one of the elder Board members put me in an apartment and paid my tuition. I eventually graduated from the University and the old gentleman went on to become my sponsor for beauty contests. I won some small ones but the bigger pageants are different. He wants me to learn how to handle the big contests."

"That's my specialty: training you to handle the big ones. Let's start with the basics. Show me how you danced and stripped at the clubs. There's the music center. Pick whatever you like."

Bianca shuffled through some disks and picked samba, her Carnival favorite. It filled the air with an even Latin beat. She mounted the low stage, standing a few feet from Victor.

Bianca was a classic young Brazilian. Her long, thick very dark hair hung straight to her low back. Her face was golden, somewhat round, with almond contoured eyes, irises very dark. Although she wore mascara, it was a light veneer, her eye lids naturally smoky. Her body was short with full chest and hips. The sleeveless cotton shirt was furrowed with the strain of closure. Her pleated skirt stopped midthigh, well above the knees. Her feet were elevated in colorful, beaded high heels. She began to sway to the music.

Bianca brushed her hair around her head, leaving it ruffled from being swished about. Her hands descended to brush her body. She spun her back to Victor, her elbows out level, dipping, unseen hands working her blouse buttons. She held the panels wide, and then dropped the shirt down her arms. There were no bra straps. She peeked over her shoulder through gaps in her mane and smiled, her hips still swaying. The topless woman cross stepped and twirled around to face front, keeping pace with the music tempo.

Victor got his first view of her breasts. The areolae were dark, large and round, atop firm high mounted breasts. The effect was tarnished by the triangles of pale skin on her otherwise beach tanned orbs. Victor made a mental note to get that flaw corrected. Bianca was not making eye contact, uncomfortable with him from wariness or anxiety, another trait he would soon fix.

Bianca swayed her hips as she loosed the skirt's waist. The garment dropped and she danced away from the pool of fabric around her heels. She wore a thong, a very small thong. Victor held up his hand signaling her to stop. He motioned her off the stage to stand in front of him. Grasping the waistband, he lowered her panties finding another triangle of pale skin. He fingered the side skin covering her pink gash, inspecting it for softness and resiliency.

"I want you in the tanning booth every day until you have an all-over tan. We are finished for now. Take your luggage to the guest suite. Dress for dinner, formal attire. I will see you in the dining room at eight. We will discuss your schedule for the week."

He patted her bare butt. "You're dismissed. Be on time for dinner."

At dinner, Bianca wore a gossamer seafoam-green floor length, backless gown. It draped from her neck strap over her breasts to her waist with the two narrow top triangles leaving lots of skin showing in the cleavage and on the sides. Victor noted that her choice of evening gown was appropriate to a beauty contestant and did not need upgrading.

After dinner, Victor went through her schedule. They would move through the week from basics to advanced and finally expert techniques. Victor told Bianca that each day would begin with exercise and tanning, followed by midmorning brunch. He would teach her specific arts and skills at midday and hold practice interviews in the late afternoon when her energies were drained; it would help her learn to think under pressure. There would be nightly stage practice. Bianca agreed and Victor dismissed her to her room.

Victor went to his own room, lay on his bed and rested. He would soon give Bianca the first test of her commitment to his intensive training and hopefully eliminate her discomfort at being around him. At 1 AM, he rose, crossed the hall fingering his growing erection and unlocked the door to her suite. He smeared his stiff cock with a gob of lubricant as he walked to the bed and climbed in. Bianca was sleeping on her back, wearing a light sleep slip. He lifted the hem, pushed her knees aside to spread her thighs, saddled up and drove his stiff meat into her unready core. No talk, no request, just taking command. Bianca was aroused from her slumber when he touched her knees and saddled up but she really woke up when he plunged in. She pushed on his shoulders and shook her head. Even her benefactor had never been this audacious.

"Wait, I'm not ready. Can we kiss or something?"

Victor pumped without regard to her disinclination, enjoying the ride but wanting to get the task completed. He lifted his hips and drove deeply and steadily, finally erupted in her womb. After his heat dissipated, he withdrew and dismounted.

Standing beside the bed, Victor said "This demonstrates that I am in charge and you will follow my instructions in everything unquestioned. It's for your own good and I am here to help you. Understood? Tomorrow, you will tell me whether you will embrace my training methods or would rather leave now. Get some sleep. We start early and the days will be long."

He returned to his room and slept peacefully the remainder of the night. Bianca lay awake, stunned. How would she respond to this forceful man?

In the morning, after entering the gym where Victor was waiting, Bianca acknowledged Victor's control and agreed to be a compliant student.

"I was surprised but I understand that the judges will be powerful, impatient men, used to taking command and being automatically obeyed. I will learn how to always be ready to make them happy with my performance. Thank you for showing me what I must do."

Victor knew that the first night test was hard on the candidates but it was also hard on him. After decades of public pageant coaching and judging, he tired of the mediocre efforts of giddy contestants. His worldly professional training methods were more real and effective to the challenge. But his age was catching up with him. A week was not a long time and he needed the women's eager cooperation. He believed a woman who readily accepts an unexpected, uninvited and unfamiliar fuck is a woman who will readily accept uninhibited tutoring. Bianca had passed the first test.

Bianca pecked his cheek to show her acceptance and gratitude. Victor reluctantly let her stand. She had been sitting on his lap sideways with her arms circling his neck as one of his hands kneaded her ass cheek and the other fondled her boob through the soft weave skimpy maillot.

Victor watched Bianca exercise in her spandex suit. Her nubs and cameltoe were bulging under the stretchy material. After the exercise routine, Victor helped Bianca strip down for her all over tanning. Victor used a few extra squeezes and caresses to get her settled into the tanning booth, then went to see about brunch. An hour later, Bianca was eating her food seated topless in her thong and heels. Victor noted that the pale triangles on her tits were beginning to blend with the tan.

After brunch, they retired to the lounge room and sat side by side on the sofa. Victor introduced her in daylight to his penis. They examined it together and he pointed out its more and less sensitive spots and areas. Bianca repeated the inventory and replayed the lesson until she had a thorough understanding. Victor used his fingers to probe her cunt and indicated to her the different sensitivities of her assorted genital areas.

Later, in the afternoon, Tricia stood topless on the practice stage and answered Victor's questions about current events and social issues. Victor coached her English for positive phrases in response to the more esoteric and controversial topics. After dinner, Bianca modeled various Carnival costumes and evening gowns. She changed dresses and costumes on stage so Victor could critique the subtle minutiae of being risqué and still staying just inside the pageant rules.

That second night, Victor did not bother Bianca in her room. She had passed her first night test and he would use his limited energies for her daytime coaching.

The week proceeded apace with each new day developing in intensity and intricacy. Bianca liked the exercises and the tanning. Victor was satisfied with her acquisition of the onstage arts and skills. During the last few days of the training week, they moved to the necessary backstage training. The judges coveted private evaluations of the candidates in the weeks before the main staged event.

Victor was seated in the director chair with his cock in Bianca's mouth. She had danced in and out of her costumes, showing Victor her supple body's moves and graces. Victor opened his fly and pointed. Bianca didn't hesitate to show how eager she would be to please her judge. Victor did not hesitate to show how eager to be pleased a judge would be, rumbling out his howl over her bobbing head and rambling out his cum over her tongue. She repeated this exercise during the week as often as Victor indicated, getting in plenty of practice.

As planned, Bianca and Victor were seated in the lounge sofa. Bianca had loaded her portfolio of pictures to show Victor. She used a remote to control the display. Exotic Amazonian birds and flowers flashed on the screen. There were panoramas of beaches, mountains, city monuments, all original photos by Bianca. Victor was impressed by her talent behind the camera. Then there were portraits of people: native jungle villagers, industrial workers and street scenes. The presentation mode changed to video: Carnival parades with samba music and costumed dancers, beach noises and beauties sunbathing, then the action paused.

"These parts of the videos were filmed by others but I was one of the artists. Let me help you experience the reality of the scenes."

Bianca opened Victor's fly and extracted his cock. Her hand found a few of the sensitive spots and she stimulated them as she resumed the videos. The action moved to the Rio night clubs with neon stage lights splashing on Carnival costumed dancers. One of the dancers was Bianca, who started with an elaborate Carnival costume that slowly disintegrated as she stripped it off piece by little piece, teasing the camera with subtle flashes of furtive places.

The visual and tactile stimulus hardened Victor in her hand. He reached an arm over Bianca's shoulder and palmed her bare breast. Bianca found some lotion and lubricated her hand and Victor's cock. The video continued with cameras following the dancers offstage into the audience. Each of the dancers selected an audience guest, brought them to ecstasy in different ways and then moved to another.

Onscreen, Bianca used tactile manipulation of successive penises in the audience to satisfy their owner's needs. What Victor saw on-screen was what Victor felt in real-time as Bianca matched her actions on-screen with her actions here and now.

"Do you like the way my hand feels? I think that gentleman in the club was a bit shy. I did the very same thing to him but I had to keep asking him how and what he liked me to do with his cock. He wanted me to use my mouth but he didn't let me know that for a long time."

"Bianca, just keep doing what you're doing. There will be more opportunities for variations later. Show me now how much you've learned about my cock."

Bianca swallowed the gentleman onscreen and gave a facial look of surprise at the power of his pulse. She licked him off and went to the next, and the next, and the next. Victor outlasted some of the audience but not all. Bianca drew out his essence as he groaned and loosed his cum as she dropped down and took him inside her quickly enfolding lips. He squeezed hard on her tit, gripping it as he vibrated up to then down from his high. The nightclub video ended and the montage re-looped to Amazonian flora and fauna.

"Bianca, I think we have found your unique onstage and backstage advantages. We will practice your other roles and methods tonight after I have had a chance to recoup my energy."

That night and all the next day and the next night, Bianca perfected her advanced roles, methods and techniques on Victor. Bedroom, pool, hot tub, stage, everywhere became a training venue for Bianca's erudition in competition winning performances. Victor coached and critiqued her until he was satisfied that she would be able to garner the approval of any judge, backstage or onstage, during the crowning event. Victor had trained Bianca to handle the big ones.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers