Total Woman Requests 04

Story Info
Las Vegas: Dorothy.
4.7k words
4.4
10.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Mrs. Rush reviewed the TWR Final Request Voucher. It looked to be in order: the Pledge Contributor's Requested Scenario, TWA Security's Clearances for Scenario Participants, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization and the Confirmed Venue Schedule.

All Total Woman Academy Pledge Contributors (PC's) had discretionary use of the Total Woman Academy Graduate Network. TWA graduates donated their time and talents to events that contributed their earnings to the TWA Alumni Fund. The graduates volunteered for assignments at exclusive TWA Health Clinics and Resorts. Total Woman Requests offered the graduates additional volunteer assignments in unusual places and settings. All assignments offered abundant opportunities for graduates to refine their unique talents.

This Pledge Contributor had an associate with a fascination for exhibitionism. He told the PC about his ultimate dream to be the Master of Ceremonies for a stage display of domination sexual activities.

Mrs. Rush scrawled her approval on the Voucher form and handed it to her secretary. The fantasy was underway.....

-----------------------------------------------

Donald sat in the front row, close against the stage. This modern theatre wasted little space on an orchestra pit, equipped instead with a state of the art sound system. Donald would almost be in the midst of the action when the show started. A small crowd, maybe a dozen men, made up the remaining audience with plenty of room between the distributed seating for their cocktail waitresses to maneuver amongst the patrons.

Donald sipped his vodka 'whatever' and settled into his couch seat as the lights dimmed. His scantily clad waitress slipped onto the cushion next to him. Each guest had selected their exclusive cocktail waitress from a receiving line upon entering the theater. Her name tag said 'Dorothy'. She would attend to his needs throughout the show.

A buxom high-coiffed knockout blonde strode to center stage. Her glittery strapless dress was floor length but slit to the waist. Her hosed and heeled legs flashed as she walked.

"Good evening, gentlemen. We will be presenting several performances tonight for your amusement. After the warm-up scenes, our door prize raffle winner will be selected and he will assist with the finale. Your cocktail hostesses will see to your wishes during the show. We hope you will enjoy your evening with us. Without further delay, let's get started."

She strode off stage. The acts began with a series of uniformed strippers: airline hostess, policewoman, dive-bar waitress, private nurse, slutty secretary, French housemaid. Each took turns teasing and dancing as they dropped their clothes in detail on stage. Each had a varied shtick to her routine. It was all cliché but mildly effective.

Donald became semi-hard and his waitress, Dorothy, rubbed his crotch ever so softly and slowly to help him along.

The stage went dark and the curtain rose. A spot light played upon a formally dressed young woman. She stood between a table full of implements and a wood beam box frame. The buxom blonde re-entered stage right and slowly circled the statuesque debutante, trailing a hand across her hip and belly, all the while examining her deportment closely.

The model was brunette, her hair pooled into a high bun with sparkled hair clasps holding it in place. Her stage makeup accented the smoky eye shadow and puffy cherry lips. She was displaying generous cleavage pushed up by her tight bodice. The fashionable cocktail dress draped her hourglass figure like a glittery blue membrane. The hem stopped well above her knees. Taupe hose sheathed her toned legs and terminated in black stiletto heels. She was every college boy's prom goddess fantasy.

The blonde moved behind the brunette and fiddled with the zipper tab. She pulled it down below the brunette's waist. The shoulder straps loosened and the blonde skimmed the garment off her quarry's chest and arms whence it fell in a puddle around her heels. The brunette trod her heels as the blonde removed the disrobed gown from beneath her. The brunette retained a black bustier and panty set, the hose held up by the bustier garter straps.

The blonde retrieved two black circles from the table. Lifting each wrist in turn, she banded them with locking leather cuffs. The cuffs had embedded chrome rings. The blonde drew the brunette's hands behind her and linked the cuffs. The brunette stoically acquiesced to the binding and handling.

Donald fidgeted in his seat, trying to adjust his thickening cock inside his trousers. Dorothy placed one hand on his shoulder and used the other to unclasp his belt and open his fly, providing Donald more room to grow.

The blonde took up a large pair of scissors. She snipped the bustier's garter straps. Putting one edge under the thigh band of the hose, she sliced the nylon tube down to the brunette's ankle and trimmed around to cut it off. The other leg similarly lost its matching nylon.

Replacing the scissors, the blonde took up a shiny knife. She circled the model and stood beside her, giving the audience an unobstructed view. She inserted the blade under the bustier's front laces and plucked each cross stitch as she descended the corded ladder. The constraining black vestment blossomed open as she went. When the last stitch was cut, the panels parted and hung open suspended on the brunette's breasts. The blonde used the knife to flick the panels aside and the bustier fell to the floor.

The brunette's tits were simply glorious. Large pointed puffy areolae topped her nose cone boobs. The nipples were dark, probably from makeup.

The knife cut the panty side straps and the brunette now stood with hands cuffed behind her wearing only heels and hair pins. She had not helped or hindered her uncovering, tranquilly accepting the manipulations.

The blonde pulled out the jeweled hair clasps one by one and the brown tendrils individually cascaded to past the debutante's shoulders. The blonde finger- combed the tresses to a rumpled uncouth tumble. The brunette was suitably prepared and primed for the next part of the scene.

Taking her elbow, the blonde guided the brunette back and forth across the front of the stage, allowing the audience to observe the bounce and sway of her boobs as she strutted in her heels. The blonde marched her to stand in front of the beam frame box. She unlinked the cuffs.

Taking one wrist, the blonde fastened it to an upper corner chain. She helped the brunette to alight the base beam and slapped her inner thighs as a sign to widen her stance. She fastened the other wrist to the other corner chain. Bending, she fastened the strapped heels to the opposing base corners. The brunette was loosely suspended in an X posture.

The blonde picked up two last items from the table: one a stiff opened circle, the other a limp cloth. She paused, pondering which to place on the brunette first. She chose the stiff circle: a black leather collar with chrome rings. Placing it around the bound brunette's neck, she pulled it snug and clicked it closed. A leash-like silver chain dangled between the brunette's breasts, which were now displayed separated and elevated by her raised arms. With a final flourish, the blonde flipped the blindfold across the brunette's face and tied it behind her head, trapping her hair under the velvet band.

During this scene, a proud classic glamour queen had been transmuted, piece by piece, into a naked vulnerable bondage slave.

The blonde returned to the front of the stage as the spotlight faded on the framed, bound model and the curtain closed.

"We'll continue with more of that later in the show. Now, let's enjoy some more lively entertainment."

A naked female musician performed a few rock numbers and her voice and guitar skills were pretty good. The electric stringboard hung by its strap from her shoulder below her perky breasts which shook in time with the beat as she capered about the stage.

A female standup comedian told familiar risqué jokes. And when she got a laugh from the audience, she doffed an article of clothing. The jokes may have been ordinary but her body was extraordinary.

Donald's cock grew some more. Dorothy rummaged in his shorts to get him situated more comfortably. She left her hand lying on his warm erection inside his pants and leaned her head on his shoulder.

The blonde returned to center stage with a small black satin box.

"It's time for our door prize raffle drawing. Please look at your tickets as I read the winning number."

After a pause, she dramatically withdrew a slip of colored paper from the box and held it high. She lowered to read the writing. In reality, there was no writing on this slip of paper or any of the others. She had memorized the ticket number of the pre-arranged winner.

"9-8-4-6-1-3...that's...9-8-4-6-1-3"

Donald read his ticket. Holy shit! '9-8-4-6-1-3'. He was dumbstruck. He liked to win raffles and door prizes but rarely did. This one could be a jackpot.

His hostess Dorothy also read the numbers and 'whooped' a cheer for her client. There were groans of disappointment from the other patrons. Donald found his voice and said "It's my ticket" as he held it up.

Dorothy quickly re-arranged Donald's pants and escorted onto the stage. He handed his ticket to the blonde.

"Congratulations, sir. You will be our guest master of ceremonies for tonight's finale. Dorothy will take you backstage for a briefing of your roles and duties."

Dorothy guided him stage right and backstage. As he exited, he heard the blonde announcing the next act. They followed a hallway out of earshot behind the stage.

"My name is Dorothy. I know you are Donald. We are going to the dressing room to get you ready and into proper attire as a master of ceremonies."

Dorothy swung open a door and bade Donald forward. Donald walked into a typical dressing room with racks of clothes and lighted mirrored makeup tables. All of the dressing room's occupants turned to greet him as he entered. They were the strippers and performers from the show and none of them was wearing much clothing.

"Everyone, this is Donald, our winner of tonight's master of ceremonies door prize raffle. Donald, this is your briefing and preparation crew. Have a seat and we will start getting you prepared."

Donald sat on a stool and tried to hide his newly throbbing erection. Dorothy saw his discomfort and began her spiel.

"Don't be embarrassed about being aroused. This is a sex show and you ARE going to get laid tonight. How that happens is why we are here. You will be back onstage with two experienced assistants who will chaperon you through the opening scenes. As you get familiar with the limits and bounds of activity, you should show initiative and take charge. Look around this room and select two lovely ladies to be your stage assistants."

Donald heard the words but was slow absorbing them. The girls knew that this was normal, too much information too quickly. The ladies approached him and formed a small circle.

The first spoke. "Hi, Donald. Do you remember me? I stripped out of the air hostess uniform at the beginning of the show. I would be honored to be your assistant tonight."

Another said "I was the naughty nurse. It would be fun to help you tonight."

Still another "Why not pick me, the secretary? You liked my act, didn't you?"

Donald was suddenly conscious that he would have to choose only two. He turned to Dorothy.

"I pick you."

"Sorry, Donald. I have other duties with you that will keep me busy. You must pick two of them."

"How about the prom queen-bondage slave?"

One of the ladies chimed in "She's not here right now. She's tied up." The other ladies tittered.

Donald sighed and looked at the available candidates. "I choose the air hostess and the secretary."

Excited 'yeah's and disappointed 'ohh's were expressed and died out. The two selected ladies stayed and the others returned to their preening.

"Donald, let me introduce our redhead air hostess, Dani, and this cute brunette secretary is named Dawn. The three of us will get you ready for the show. After that, Dani and Dawn will be your assistants onstage. Let's start with getting you out of your street clothes and into costume."

Dorothy helped Donald completely undress. Dani produced tight black leather shorts which Dorothy squeezed Donald into. The front crotch cup was removable and allowed his entire groin to be exposed. Black leather suspenders crisscrossed his chest and back. A small wireless mike was attached at the top of the suspenders. Finally, he donned a velvet cloak and slippers.

"There, that should be enough. Donald, you look ferocious in that outfit, very rugged, brawny and masculine. Do you exercise or play sports? Oh, never mind, it doesn't matter. Just remember to pace yourself a bit onstage. The routines can get quite physical. We want you to last throughout the show."

Dani and Dawn returned wearing their stage costumes. Each was dressed in a black satin cupless corset and thigh high stockings with stiletto heels. No panties covered their smooth shaved pussies. They carried a small stage makeup tray and, like their own faces, added Goth-style makeup to Donald, darkening his eye lids and lips. Dorothy took on a serious expression as she did a final check of Donald's outfit.

"Now, Donald, there is one more detail before we send you onstage. We have seen other shows end too early because our prize winners get too aroused even before the curtain rises. One of my duties is to circumvent that. Dani, Dawn and I are going to help you cool down. Just relax and let us do our jobs."

Dani and Dawn each hugged one of Donald's upper arms tight to their bare boobs. They leaned in and braced him upright in the stool. Dorothy knelt, opened his robe and gently lowered the codpiece covering Donald's stiffened cock. She took the shaft in both hands as she looked up at the assistants and nodded her head once. They nodded back, signaling that they were ready.

Donald watched Dorothy's mouth slowly descend his cock. When it reached her throat she kept going, popping his knob into her throat in a continuous motion until her lips bumped his pubic bone. She reversed and ascended, fluttering his shaft with the tip of her tongue until she flat tongue lashed the top of the crown. Then down she went again. Dani and Dawn clamped tightly on Donald's arms and nuzzled his neck and ears with their noses. Donald's earlobes tickled from their breaths.

Dorothy was proficient in her duties; her record was ten strokes, maximum. After all the prior stimuli this evening, Donald only lasted through four. Dani and Dawn felt Donald's back arch as he grunted out his cum into Dorothy's gullet. They held him through his vibrations and supported his weight when he buckled forward.

When his head came up, Dorothy was re-covering his flaccid organ with the leather codpiece.

"Keep an eye on his cock, ladies. I'm sure it will swell again soon. Be prepared to release it from its cage when it is ready to roar again. Donald, I am leaving you in Dani and Dawn's capable hands now. Follow their advice, have some fun and enjoy the show."

Dani and Dawn hoisted Donald to his feet and walked him out the dressing room door. As they made their way to the stage, Dani and Dawn gave him some last minute counsel.

"We will get things started. Listen to our entreaties and respond like the master in charge. We will call you master or sir. The audience expects you to call us slut, wench, cunt, slave, stuff like that. As you get the swing of things, it's okay to get creative and differ the program to suit your tastes."

They approached the side of the stage. The curtain was down and the stage was pitch-black. Donald jolted as he suddenly sensed a little stage fright. He worried that his recent orgasm would sap his strength and he would be embarrassed by failing to perform virulently as expected. The assistants sensed this normal reaction and were prepared to coach him through it.

"We will get all of us into position at center stage. The scene will be announced. You'll see that when the curtain rises, all the flood and spot lights screen out your view of the audience. Forget about them and just stay focused on us and our interactions with you."

Dani and Dawn still held an arm and drew Donald across the darkened stage. As they approached center stage, there was just enough light for Donald to notice a large stage prop already in position. At close range, he recognized it and remembered the ladies snickers when he asked for the debutante-slave as his assistant. She wasn't there in the dressing room because she was still here waiting for him, 'tied up'. She was the center-piece of the show, trussed on the frame and waiting for him to perform with her. Dani and Dawn placed Donald in front of the framed woman and took their own positions to either side. Dani scurried back to hand Donald a coiled bullwhip. The blonde announcer beyond the curtain called out to the audience.

"Gentlemen! Remember our prom queen debutante that was transformed into our bondage slave? For our finale this evening, and for your continued entertainment, she's back to be further debased by our door prize winner. Behold and enjoy."

She walked off stage as the curtain rose. The ladies had been right. He saw the blonde walk off stage right but beyond the edge of the stage, he saw nothing but glare.

Off to his right, Dani chimed out "Master, are you going to punish us with that whip?"

Donald saw the thing in his hand. He let it uncoil to the floor and flicked it towards the front of the stage.

"You know I hate to go that far. Don't defy me and we can try something just as effective but less painful."

He dropped the whip and turned to face the three women. Dani and Dawn stood, heads bowed to either side of the bondage slave that was blindfolded and suspended in the heavy wooden frame.

Dawn tentatively shuffled forward, head bowed. "Master, may I take your robe. It will restrict your movements while handling us."

"You have my permission, wench."

Dawn untied the cloak and swept it off his shoulders. She placed it off to the side away from the action.

"Why is this stripped cunt tethered up there?"

"Master, we are obedient students at your slave school. But this wayward cunt has disobeyed your instructions. You assigned us homework projects but this disobedient wench slipped out to a fancy fraternity party instead. The housemother caught her trying to sneak back in and, after stripping her of her illicit party apparel, bound her to this frame. The wicked slut now awaits your judgment."

"She disobeyed my commands!? Which homework task did this 'slut-cunt' disregard?"

"Master, you commanded us to practice sucking and fucking skills for an hour each."

Donald stood with hands on hips and declared "Then let the punishment fit the transgression. She will accomplish her overdue homework now. Prepare this 'slut-cunt' to suck my cock!"

Dani and Dawn suppressed a smirk. Donald was into his groove. This was getting very good.

They pushed the frame towards the front of the stage and rotated it 90 degrees so 'slut-cunt' would be in profile to the audience. They positioned an attached metal tube across the middle of 'slut-cunt's lower abdomen. Finding the locking hinges, they folded the top half of the frame down to horizontal and bent 'slut-cunt' into a classic bent-over posture. Her head hung down and her hair draped almost to the floor. Donald surveyed the situation. Looking around he found the stage prop he needed.

He wheeled a low gurney bed to the front of 'slut-cunt'. He jumped on and used the levers to adjust the height. Dani and Dawn came to his aid. He lay back as they unbuckled and removed his codpiece. They wheeled him to the front of the frame. 'Slut-cunt' lifted her blindfolded head at the sound of the movement. Dani grabbed a handful of 'slut-cunt's hair and lifted further. Dawn wheeled Donald's exposed groin into position beneath 'slut-cunt's head. Dani used a hand to elevate Donald's erection to vertical and gave Dawn little commands to shimmy the gurney with Donald on it to a perfect position. Dawn cranked up the gurney's tilted headrest so Donald could witness 'slut-cunt's work on his prick from the ease of pillowed comfort.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers
12