Total Woman Requests 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh..let's see...he said... 'I have a fabulous body, lots of sensual flesh and a crenelated cunt tube that basked his cock in all kinds of thrills and jolts. I should keep toning my cunt muscles because the lucky men who decide to fuck me will discover those hidden but intensive pleasures when they inevitably plunge into my cunt. I should get lots of practice'...or at least he said something like that."

"Okay...and you want my opinion of whether that's true or not?"

"Yes."

Ethan continued his manipulation of Cucina's breast and smoothed his other hand over her bare hips and ass.

"Well, first, he was right about you having a fabulous body and lots of sensual flesh. He also mentioned a crenelated cunt tube? Those are very rare. I have only found a few over my decades of tutoring but they are always splendid discoveries. They do put extra sensations on a thrusting cock and are treasures to plunge through. Let's check that out."

Ethan placed his middle finger at Cucina's oral lips and she tongued and sucked his manicured digit to lubricate it.

Ethan slid his hand between her legs, tapping her inner thighs, thus directing her to widen her stance. She shuffled her heels a little farther apart. He inserted his wetted finger completely up her pussy and scraped it along her tube.

He discovered the truth. What joy! Cucina DID have a crenelated vaginal channel that was the mother lode of sensual treasures for every fortunate cock that happened to plunge its depths.

"Yes, Dear. You seem to be crenelated. If it's true, I can offer to tutor you in some techniques you can use to get the most from your genetic good fortune. Do you desire my assistance and opinion?"

"Please, sir. That would be so wonderful!"

"My chauffer is late collecting me but if we get started right away, hopefully there will be time to complete the tutoring session before he arrives. Prepare a flat lounge nearby as a functional work platform and then help me remove my shirt and pants."

Cucina initiated the first of her chores in this tutoring prospect. She draped a towel over a flattened out chaise lounge. She returned to deftly unfasten Ethan's clothes. She folded them neatly on the table. Ethan's cock was beginning to harden as she led him to the prepared workbed.

Cucina stood before Ethan and looked down at his fattening stiffness. She lifted it in her palm, feeling the weight. Her fingers closed on it and she drew her hand along its length. Ethan let the Faux Pau pass for now. He would soon teach her to ask permission before touching the prized trophy of a male patron.

Ethan returned to fondling and caressing Cucina's tits, thumbing the nipples. There was a scraping sound behind him. Cucina peeped in its direction and tensed. Her thoughts were a near panic of '...no, no...we can't be too late...don't stop us now...go away, go away...' Ethan saw her eyes widen in angst and felt her apprehension reflected in her tensed grip on his dick as she froze her stroking caress. He turned his head to see what the disturbance could be.

His uniformed chauffeur had arrived. He had kept a respectful distance to give his boss privacy. He remained serenely attentive. Ethan gave his chauffeur his full attention but meanwhile continued squeezing two handfuls of tit. The chauffeur started to apologize.

"Please pardon the interruption, sir. The administrator said I could find you here but she didn't tell me you were still working."

"It's okay, Charles. I was just squeezing in a little unexpected overtime. When I don't finish my allotted workload, my roster backs up and then my schedule falls apart."

"That's a very sound policy, sir. Anyway, the limousine is repaired and we can leave at your leisure. No hurry. Please take whatever time you wish in fulfilling your obligations here. I will wait in the main building lobby."

He tipped his cap and strolled off to disappear through the main building door.

Cucina visibly relaxed and Ethan gave a hip jog to prompt her back to the tutoring. She recommenced the cock caress. It hardened sufficiently and he pushed on her boobs to back her toward the waiting chaise lounge.

Cucina sat and Ethan rotated her onto her back, squaring her head at the center of the end as he pulled her long rich hair to one side. It fell in waves over the lounge edge and formed its own little puddle of beauty on the deck.

Ethan clamped her hips in his palms and shuttled her remarkable ass to the center of the lounge. He planted her heels up on the sides of their towel draped workstation. Her legs were bent with her knees raised skyward but bowed wide to the sides. He got aboard the lounge and kneeled upright between her legs.

Cucina was glad that Ethan had agreed to stay late and undertake this appraisal of her genetic quirk of fake. She looked in his face as he braced his arms next to her torso. He leaned over her body and, on his hands and knees, continued the tutoring.

"You can use any of the different coitus positions. This one is simply convenient for us now. Use your hands appropriately. In this position, you can and should caress your companion's back and ass cheeks at will. Kissing is good, tongue is even better and it will help your selecting male get as rigid as possible. A fatter erection stretches the cock skin and super-sensitizes those nerves. A fatter erection also adds pressure against the sliding conjoined membranes. Do what you can to get him big.

"When the man is set to begin, you should offer to assist with positioning his cock for insertion. If he grants permission, use a hand to lever his knob to your opening or waggle your hips to find his tip; that usually does the trick. During the follow-on stroking and thrusting, let him set the pace. Match his moves.

"Use hip rolls and hip slides to lavish massages on every surface of his knob and shaft. When you gain some experience and have a few more practices under your belt, you will probably find ways to clamp down and add rhythmic pressure to the male's shaft. Thereby, you will give even greater '...thrills and jolts...' to his sensitized nerves."

Cucina listened to the directions and considered the essential points. She needed to absorb a lot of stuff.

"I'll try hard to remember all that. Can we try some practice now?"

Ethan replied affirmatively by bending down and kissing Cucina. They played tongue tag for a while and licked each other's lips. Cucina caressed his back and, since he was still braced above her, furtively touched his cock which seemed to be very hard.

Ethan pulled up and frowned. Cucina noted his look and remembered his words.

"Sorry, sir. Next time I will remember to ask permission first."

Ethan nodded. Cucina showed promise as an apt pupil. She was quickly assimilating his rigorous rules and learning her role in complying with them. Her future looked bright. Ethan returned his focus to his immediate position and the assignment before him.

Ethan lowered his hips and Cucina levered his large knob to her dewy lower lips.

"That's it, my dear, align me correctly. I will push in with one long slow thrust, my first '...plunge into your cunt...' as you say. Once I get fully seated, I will establish the stroke length and speed. When we get our rhythm stabilized, try rolling and sliding your hips. I presume you're ready but,...well... it doesn't really matter because I'm starting anyway, ready or not."

Ethan took a deep breath and Cucina quickly did the same. He pushed mightily and, with an audible groan, punched his knob through her opening. He kept going down her tube and bottomed out at her furthest depth.

DAMN! Her cunt was wet, spongy and TIGHT. Ethan paused to savor the swaddling warmth of Cucina's inner body where it was sheathing his prick. Then he got done to work.

Ethan pulled almost all the way out and reversed back in. His stomach bumped her flat abdominal midsection. He wrapped his arms beneath her shoulders and drew her in tight. Her cushioning boobs were crushed beneath his chest as he laid his upper body weight fully on her. He buried his face in her luscious hair. Her supple thighs rebounded his hips after every piston drive of his prick.

Cucina studied Ethan's movements. She picked a suitable moment and began rolling her hips in time with his strokes. Ethan's knob was pressed even harder against her walls. She could feel her crenellations rubbing his corona as it slid through her tube. Ethan must be feeling them too because her ears were filled with his staccato 'uh...uh...oh, yeah...oh...'.

Cucina could feel other things. Her pussy lips tingled from the pounding they were getting as Ethan's pubic bone bumped it on every deep dive. There was a heat brewing deep in her core. Ethan was breathing more rapidly. His breathes were puffs, not normal intakes and exhales. His incoherent vocalizations got louder. She was trying to keep stride but Ethan kept increasing his speed. He was groaning loudly.

Cucina finally lost her focus as the electrifying wave of orgasm burst throughout her body and she went rigid. She was held corralled in Ethan's arms. Ethan bellowed and Cucina felt his discharge in her womb. He crushed her breasts even tighter in the hug and mashed his hips down hard on hers, trapping her motionless as his subsequent cum shots filled her deepest recesses.

The coach and his student vibrated to a standstill, resting in each other's arms and groins. Ethan exchanged smooches with Cucina on neck and ears. He loathed leaving her warmth but finally extracted himself before sitting fatigued by her recumbent side. He lazed his fingers around her sweaty, engorged nipples.

"Well, I concur with most of your other coach trainer's findings. Your cunt is a fantastic fucking machine and you will learn to use even more effectively after lots of spirited practice. Strengthen and tighten those hip rolls and slides. They add power and clout to the '...thrills and jolts...' that your crenellations drive into the male's genital nerves."

Ethan tweaked a nipple and gave her a good natured butt smack.

"I've got to go now. Maybe we will meet again another time."

Cucina hugged her arms across her plump breasts as her entire body abided in her lingering sexual quivers. She watched Ethan dress and depart for the lobby. She also hoped they met another time...soon.

Cucina closed her eyes and contemplated this day's lessons. She had discovered that each coach could show her different techniques. She learned that she couldn't foresee what her next fuck partner would truly wish from her but she must be ready for everything.

Hence, Cucina was eager to return for many more Freewill Weekends and learn everything from each and every coach trainer. Someday out in the world, she would meet 'the one' that she would want as her lifelong companion. Cucina wanted to become his perfect 'dream-come-true'. She wanted to become the best she could be. Cucina wanted to become the devoted female who sought to endlessly satisfy her virile male companion.