Total Woman Requests 06

Story Info
Caribbean Sea: Bevin
4.3k words
4.7
9.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Mrs. Rush reviewed the TWR Final Request Voucher. It looked to be in order: the Pledge Contributor's Requested Scenario, TWA Security's Clearances for Scenario Participants, Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization and the Confirmed Venue Schedule.

All Total Woman Academy Pledge Contributors (PC's) had discretionary use of the Total Woman Academy Graduate Network. TWA graduates donated their time and talents to events that contributed their earnings to the TWA Alumni Fund. The graduates volunteered for assignments at exclusive TWA Health Clinics and Resorts. Total Woman Requests offered the graduates additional volunteer assignments in unusual places and settings. All assignments offered abundant opportunities for graduates to refine their unique talents.

This Pledge Contributor was a semi-pro rugby player who was incessantly bombarded with his team mates about their sexual adventures, all of which were unbearable braggadocio from a bunch of pussy-whipped married homebodies. The PC decided to stage a "put up or shut up" weekend to expose his mates to their big talk/small walk.

Mrs. Rush scrawled her approval on the Voucher form and handed it to her secretary. The fantasy was underway.....

------------------------------------------------

Bevin stood resigned facing forward before the scarab's center radio masthead as Pedro tightened the restraints on her pulled back wrists. The boat rolled gently in the ocean swells. She was being prepared for delivery to the yacht just visible on the horizon. Pedro gave one last tug to check her firm connection to the boat. It would be unfortunate if she was lost overboard during the upcoming bounding high speed run. He moved around her and flipped her long dark curls behind her back. They would flap like streamers in the wind, adding to the visual allure of the 'gift'.

Contemplating the salt spray which would shower the foredeck, Pedro removed his own sunglasses and placed them on Bevin's face to protect her eyes. Safety first!

Satisfied that his cargo was secure, Pedro leaned in and stole a kiss from the irresistible restrained Bevin. His hand cupped and kneaded one bikini-straining breast. Bevin sucked his tongue as he lingered in the fondling lip-lock. He released her mouth with a wicked smirk.

Pedro loved his job. It was jam-packed with risky feats of daring, big powerful man-toys like this scarab, advanced surveillance and counter-surveillance technology and abundant money in undisclosed bank accounts. And 'perks'; the perks would have enough alone but were simply icing on the cake.

Pedro leered at the feminine parcel in his custody. One more detail to go. Pedro gripped the intracup-strap of Bevin's tit-stressed bikini top and ripped it off. Her bounteous breasts popped up and settled with a liquidly undulating jiggle. Yeah, the 'perks' were the deal-closer.

With one final inspection round the package ending with a sassy butt slap and nipple tweak, Pedro went below to start the delivery run.

The scarab engine's roared to life and the boat hurled forward into the sea swells. It clambered to cruising speed, steeple chasing from one wave cress to the next. The deck leapt in a rolling rhythm that kept Bevin's round chest orbs bouncing, nigh flapping, and matching the sea swells' cadence.

On the yacht, three men sipped drinks on the aft deck, lounging around the onboard wading pool, swapping risqué boasts. Three heads turned to the high pitched keen of the scarab's inboard engines and followed the progress of the approaching speed boat. As it neared, the scarab veered off and made wide circles, spiraling inward with several revolutions around the craft, plowing a yacht rocking wake and displaying the near naked trophy mounted on its deck. It slowed and came about to maneuver alongside. Once tied off, the scarab captain strode to the foredeck, released Bevin's from the mast, but not from her wrist cuffs, and hoisted the beauty over his shoulder. He boarded the yacht carrying Bevin, her toned ass presented skyward. He walked aft and plopped her with a splash into the yacht's shallow deck pool.

"Your host sends his compliments and his gift. I will stand off until 10 AM tomorrow morning after which I will reclaim the bitch. Enjoy your night."

The yacht's two crew members followed the scarab captain onto his speedboat, which revved away and anchored a mile off the starboard bow.

Bevin sat handcuffed in the pool. Frank, George and Harry ogled her in awe and confusion at what had just happened. Bevin waited while they milled around her, asking each other half-whispered 'what-the-fuck' questions. When their attention returned fully to her, she spoke.

"My name is Bevin; that was Pedro, my drug-dealing boyfriend. I like nice things but he never gives me enough money. He caught me stealing. This is my punishment. You can do whatever you like with me, but please don't actually injure me. Pedro will ask tomorrow if I repeated these instructions exactly. Please tell him what I just said. If he thinks I lied, he will beat me."

Frank and George each took a shoulder and hauled Bevin to her feet. They tried to release the handcuffs but they needed the key. Harry removed Bevin's sunglasses and met her big brown eyes.

"Where's the key?"

Bevin glanced downward and mumbled "It's tucked in my cunt."

Harry burrowed into the front of her thong and found moist warm flesh folds but no key.

"I said 'tucked IN my cunt'"

Harry squatted and skimmed her thong down her supple thighs to provide better access to the warm pink 'key-holder'. He wormed two fingers into her vagina and found the key. He jumped up with a 'whoop', pinching his metal prize. Frank took a grab at it but Harry pulled back.

"Finders-Keepers. It's mine. But before I use it on her cuffs, I want her to work for it. Let's go inside."

George held the rear cabin door open as Harry and Frank duck-walked the thong hobbled Bevin into the yacht's main lounge.

She stood in the middle of the room and each man took a seat in cushioned chairs circling her.

Harry lifted the key. "Last man will release your cuffs. Before that, you will play whatever game the others ask you to."

The men played a few quick rounds of rock-paper-scissors to establish the order of rotation: Frank first, then George, then Harry. They settled in for the show.

Frank sat back and motioned Bevin towards his chair. Bevin hobbled over with her thong still at 'half-mast'.

"First things first. Ask me nicely to remove your panties."

"Please, sir, will you remove my panties?"

"Not unless you ask me better than that."

"Please, kind sir, I have my panties caught on my legs and can't get them down. Please help me."

"Okay, better. Turn around."

Bevin reversed and stood backwards at Frank's knees. Frank palmed her ass cheeks and slid his hands all around her hips, waist and thighs. He gripped her thong strings and peeled the scrap down to her ankles. Bevin pawed them over her feet. Frank opened his own shorts and dropped them off his legs, baring his groin.

"Turn around and kneel here close to me, between my legs."

Bevin turned and kneeled between Frank's spread thighs. Frank foisted her magnificent globes in his palms, fondling and kneading the flesh, pinching the nipples.

"Lean your chest over my cock. You're going to grind me out a boob job."

Bevin leaned in until her boobs mashed around Frank's dick. She shuffled in and leaned up so Frank's view was not blocked by her head. Her hair hung forward, threatening to obscure Frank's view of the impending action. He flicked it behind her back. She looked up into his face.

Frank pushed his hands on the outside of her tits, surrounding his cock with the warm skin tunnel. Bevin began the stroke, taking as long of swipes as possible, keeping some part of Frank's dick always encased. She pulled back until just the top of the knob touched the bottom of her boobs and swept downward until the knob emerged on top and her under-boobs rested on his ball-sack. Again and again and again, until she saw Frank pant, close his eyes and grunt long and loud. His sperm splattered her crevasse but she didn't stop the motion until the fifth and final rope splashed out. Frank looked down, satisfied with their joint handy work. He pushed her back to the floor and dismissed her with a hand wave.

George softly called Bevin's name. She rolled upright and shuffled on her knees to face him. George opened his waist and fly to expose his ready erection.

"Suck it."

Bevin leaned in and slurped the knob into her mouth. George felt his tip bump then slide past the entrance to her throat. She went all the way down and swallowed the knob, lips wrapping the base of the shaft. Then back up with tongue flutters along its length and tip. Bevin worked the shaft, always looking downward. She could sense George's end approaching from the noises he was generating. At the climax of the sexual crescendo, George yelled and Bevin received his load in five pulses. She swallowed dutifully and as George's middling erection shrank in her mouth; she leaned back licking her lips and waited for his next demand. His head collapsed in the headrest and he closed his eyes. He merely dismissed her with a backhand wave.

Harry was ready for his turn and the finale of unlocking her cuffs. She approached his chair on her knees, noting that he had already doffed his shorts.

"Let me see the cuffs."

Bevin turned and bent over, raising her clasped wrists towards Harry. He took them in a hand, tilted them to examine the locks and dropped his grip.

"Not quite yet. Back up and straddle my thighs."

Bevin complied but she needed help standing. Harry pulled her further back onto his lap by handling her hips. When he felt her unseen pussy lips tent his erect knob, he guided her down over his shaft. Bevin knew the drill and stroked while rolling her hips, rubbing his knob firmly against her passageway. Harry directed the pace and motion with his hip clenching hands. Bevin was doing her best to follow his lead. Harry was finally ready and moved one hand to her vulva and rubbed. Bevin purred and then peaked just as Harry reached his zenith. She vibrated around on Harry's lap before finally going limp, flopping her bowed back against his chest. Calm returned and Harry leaned the near limp female forward enough to unlock the cuffs. He pushed Bevin off him and back to the center of the room. She lay on her side, curled up, recovering.

Now what? Harry waved the boys together into a quick huddle. They quietly argued back and forth until they all nodded 'okay' and returned to their seats. Harry told Bevin their plans.

"So, Bevin. You came even though we used you roughly. Let's work with that. We know that you are a drug dealer's bitch and a thief. But we are going to trust you anyway to keep an honest score in a contest.

"You will spend alone time with each of us, three hours each. You will decide the winner of three different contests. One prize goes to whomever cums the fastest, in or on you, doesn't matter. Another prize goes to whomever cums most often in the allotted time. The third prize goes to whoever you decide cums most powerfully.

"We will compare notes before you're retrieval tomorrow. If we think you are not completely honest, we will not help you with Pedro's query and he can punish you for us. We will keep the same rotation: Frank, George, then me, Harry."

Harry paused to see if Bevin balked or protested. Hearing none, Harry invited Frank to get things started. Frank tugged Bevin to her feet and towed her down the companionway to the private bedroom suite.

--------------------

Frank opened the cabin door to allow the newly unrestrained Bevin to pass through. He entered and locked the door behind him. Bevin was facing him. She was barefoot, nude, looking just-fucked and really exotic. Frank's dried cum stain tainted her cleavage.

"Go clean my sperm sludge off your boobs before we start."

Bevin entered the attached bath and Frank heard the shower run. He went in, doffed his duds and got into the shower stall with Bevin. She seemed to have accepted her lot and obeyed Frank's directives. They suds each other down and played mutual groin massage. The heat built until they peaked together. Bevin made a mental note of 20 minutes as she re-cleaned hers and Frank's crotch.

In the bedroom, they cuddled before Frank pushed Bevin's head toward his core. She tongued Frank's cock until he re-hardened. She took him in her oral grasp and plunged down, swallowing his length. Frank was slower to cum this time, his third of the evening, so he dribbled rather than spurted. But it still counted towards his total cums score. He flopped back and had Bevin straddle his face. He tongued her gash, bringing forth her solid orgasm. He slowed but didn't quit. Bevin peaked again.

Frank had recuperated enough by then that, when Bevin felt his cock, she handled sufficient stiffness. She slid down and eased his stiffness into her fully lubricated cunt. She worried that he would slip out if she stroked, so she employed hip rolls and muscle clenches to stimulate him. It worked. Frank shot his third load into her womb, but quickly shank and fell out. Bevin collapsed on his chest and they caressed tenderly until the ship's clock chimed at the end of their three hours. Frank's score was 20 minutes and three times. The power contest would be determined after the completion of all three periods.

Frank got up and staggered out the cabin door. He passed George in the gangway making his way to the bedroom suite.

"How was it?"

"You're about to discover that for yourself, buddy. Good Luck!"

--------------------

George entered the suite to find Bevin kneeling, bare ass on her heels, on the bed facing the door. She had quickly refreshed in the head and returned in time to greet George properly.

George simply kicked off his clothes, rolled Bevin on her back, slapped her inner thighs as a sign to spread and saddled up. She was still oily from previous use and he had no difficulty quickly bottoming out. Bevin rolled her hips to tickle his cock tip with her cervix. But George was going for the gold. He thrust long and strong, banging his pubic bone onto her clitoris, working hard to gets her lust climbing to a quick orgasm. He wanted points on his scoreboard. Something must have clicked as Bevin cried her passion before George inundated her vagina with spunk. 15 minutes.

They lay relaxed until George hunched up and began an oral tempest of stimulation to Bevin's nipples. Little kisses, flat tongue licks, lip suction, tooth-trapped nipple-nub pull-ups. He made Bevin brace his shoulders with her arms and employed his hands in boob kneading and crushing, straining to reflect nervous buzzes from her tits to her cunt. It worked. Bevin breathed deep and George switched to the same performance on her cunt lips. Bevin arched her back and cried out, resonating the wall paneling.

George still had a couple more in him and hurried to get his dick ready for more action. He kneeled up between Bevin's spread thighs and placed Bevin's hands on his dick. She tenderly caressed the shaft, thumbed the knob and tip and fluttered his ball sack with the fingertips of her other hand. She leaned up and scooted until she was sitting in George's lap with his cock up her cunt. George hugged her breasts hard into his chest as Bevin performed the stroking duties. She was rewarded by another of George's shots before they fell together on Bevin's back and let the vims dissipate. George rolled off and ran a quick shower. He returned to a still reclined Bevin. His time was up. He gave Bevin's cheek a quick peck and with one last boob squeeze, George departed. George had garnered scores of 15 minutes and two orgasms.

Bevin rose, refreshed and clambered back on the bed, kneeled facing the door and awaited Harry.

--------------------

Harry strode through the door naked. His sturdy erection bobbed in front of him. He advanced to the bed and stood expectantly. Bevin cradled his erection in her hand, gently rubbing the sensitive skin beneath the crown. After a few moments, she drew Harry close and licked the knob. Bevin heard Harry moan and he spewed on her face. Two ropes gone, she stuck it in her mouth to collect the remaining discharges. Her nose, chin and cheeks were already slick with milky goop. Bevin figured 5 minutes max, the winner of that part of the contest.

Harry backed off and Bevin dropped her hands. Harry smacked first one, then the other outside of her tits. The disk tipped organs bounced and jiggled as he patted them back and forth between his palms. Bevin tried to help by thrusting her chest forward and up. The sensations were reflecting to her cunt and she was well into her rise when Harry stopped, rolled her back and saddled up. Her breasts felt extra warm from the walloping he had imposed. He hugged her tight, crushing her heated meat into his torso. His hips jackhammered and Bevin was pinned down for this vigorous fucking.

Bevin relaxed and let Harry drive the routine. Suddenly, her pussy tingle blasted sparks from her toes to her eyeballs. She arched upward. Harry paused as she gusted for air and watched her face as he waited her out. When she showed signs of normalcy, he started up again. Bevin felt a higher frequency tingle this time and repeated her reaction to it. It was even stronger and longer this time and she swooned longer before returning mentally to the room and Harry.

Harry waited a little longer for Bevin's recovery. He made eye contact and nodded. Bevin nodded back. Harry drove his most brutal pounding yet, packing her full of his tumescent meat and battering her clitoris as hard as he could. Bevin shrieked; it was almost painful. Harry was gusting through to his own finale. Harry blew his essence deep in her tube. Harry had achieved 5 minutes and two orgasms. Bevin had let out another shriek and passed out.

--------------------

Bevin's eyes fluttered open. She lay on her back in bed; Harry was dabbing her forehead with a damp cloth.

"You okay?" Harry asked.

Bevin mentally surveyed her body. Her cunt was sore as hell but other than general muscle fatigue from the forceful fuckings, all else seemed well.

"I think so."

Harry pulled her arms until Bevin sat up. She walked unaided to the bath, freshened up and re-donned her thong bikini bottom. When she was ready, Harry walked her to the lounge. A small spread of breakfast food had been setup. Bevin served the three men breakfast and ate some welcome nutrition herself. When the paramours had finished their coffee, Frank asked for the contest prize results.

"Well...Harry cummed the fastest. On the first time, he spewed on my face before I even knew he was peaking. His time for that was probably 5 minutes. Next closest cummer was 10 minutes.

"Every one of you came once in the lounge and at least twice in the bedroom except Frank who added one to make it three.

"However, I came once in the lounge, three times with Frank, two times with George and three with Harry. That's nine times and makes me the one who cummed most often. I win that prize.

"Power is harder to judge but here's what I think. On my last orgasm with Harry, I passed out. I think that constitutes the most powerful orgasm. I claim that prize also.

There was a stunned silence broken when Frank whined his reply.

"Well...you can't be the winner; that wasn't what we meant."

"That's my decision. You can talk to Pedro about it if you want. He should be here soon."

Harry spoke up "Maybe we won't wait for Pedro!"

He motioned Frank and George to grab her wrists and ankles and they carried her out on deck. The scarab was warming its engine and lazily circling at a distance, waiting for the imminent 10 o'clock pickup.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers
12