Total Woman Security 01

Story Info
Headquarters.
5k words
4.33
18.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

Krista reviewed the Summary of Activities in her HQ Office suite. She was the Managing Chief of Total Woman Security. The Field Operations Status was 'green' across the board, no unmanageable threats or risks. The far-flung operational field offices continually loaded their extensive raw data into the system, the analyses and conclusions were instantly accessible to the department Chiefs for evaluation and action. Krista monitored the overall comprehensive summary and could further 'drill down' for particulars.

Total Woman Security served well paying government and private clients worldwide. TWS was divided functionally into several departments, all led by male Chiefs at HQ with mixed-gender staff at each field office.

The department Chiefs had minimal staffs at HQ. Most of the work occurred at the field office level and the Chief's function was synchronization and oversight. Each Chief was supported by one experienced female special assistant and shared a small pool of female junior assistants.

After two years at HQ, with adequate training and performance assessments, female special assistants could be promoted to field assignments and the newly emptied HQ slot filled by a promoted junior assistant. Conversely, male operatives started in the field and were promoted up the system to HQ as they gained expertise..

Part of the special assistants' duties included Stress Relief. They kept the Chiefs stress-free during the days... and nights. Each morning, the Chiefs would log in requests for their preferred activity during the morning and afternoon sessions. The junior and special assistants looked over the daily roster of requests and volunteered for selected tasks. At night, the special assistants attended to the needs of a department Chief at his company furnished residential suite.

For internal security and experience diversity, the special assistants rotated daily through the departments. Each special assistant worked one day each week at a different department. The night rosters rotated on a weekly basis. These rotations offered the special assistants the broadest possible training and experience.

As Executive Chief, Krista was responsible for recruiting replacements to the shared junior assistant pool when junior assistants were promoted to special assistant. Today she was coordinating the interviews of two candidates. Anna sat across from her desk and Barbara sat in her outer office waiting her turn.

"Anna, we are very impressed by your resume and your responses to our employment questionnaires. Do you have any questions for us before we proceed to the practicum exercise?"

Anna shook her head 'No'. Krista turned to her computer and drilled down to the daily stress-relief request schedule. Anna claimed 'deep throat' as a special expertise. Andrew, one of the Chiefs, desired a mid-morning blowjob. Krista saw that the request had not yet been selected by an assistant. She paged Andrew's office.

"Andrew's office... Debra speaking."

"Debra, I have a junior assistant candidate ready for a practicum. I see Andrew's request has not yet been filled. Is he available to help with the interview?"

"Please hold a moment, Krista. Let me check with Andrew." The phone was put on hold. Debra picked back up in a few moments.

"He said 'Sure, send her over.'"

Krista entered some quick notes in Anna's employment application file and escorted her to Andrew's office. Debra, his special assistant for the day, greeted them.

"Andrew is waiting for Anna. She can go right on in."

"Thanks, Debra. Be sure to update Anna's file with the performance data when the practicum is complete."

"Sure thing, Krista."

Debra buzzed the door and Anna entered Andrew's office. Krista returned to her office to continue with her next interviewee, Barbara.

--------------------------

Barbara sat before Krista's desk as she answered questions and expounded on her desire to work for Total Woman Security. Krista liked the buxom little blonde and decided that Barbara could proceed to a practicum as well.

Krista turned to her computer and drilled down to the daily stress-relief request schedule. Bradley had an open request for 'over-the-desk'. Krista buzzed his office. Bradley answered directly. Krista was surprised.

"Bradley, why didn't Carla answer the phone?"

"She's finishing up today as my residential week-mate and there were a few things needed at the apartment. I sent her on errands to get the stuff. She should be back shortly. Any problems?"

"No, not really. I have a junior assistant candidate ready for a practicum. I see your request has not yet been selected. Are you available to help with the interview?"

"Sure, send her over. I'll leave the door unlocked. Have her come straight in."

"Okay. Barbara will be there shortly. Be sure you or Carla updates her file with the practicum performance data. Send Barbara back to me when you're through with her."

"Will do, Krista."

"Thanks, Bradley."

Krista pointed Barbara towards Bradley's office and returned to her other duties.

--------------------------

Meanwhile, Andrew was sitting at his desk when Debra buzzed Anna into his office. It was spacious with a desk, sitting area, and conference table. The panoramic power-scape vista over the city was spectacular. He motioned Anna to the center of his carpeted office.

Anna was dressed for success in her pinstriped business dress, hose, black heels and muted makeup. Her brunette hair hung well past her shoulders. She stood attentively as Andrew surveyed up and down her lovely frame. 'Damn' thought Andrew 'she sure is a tasty-looking morsel of female.' His cock twitched in his pants and he was ready to do some interviewing.

"Anna, we have reviewed your resume and have found it appealing. I will conduct this final portion of the interview and then, if the results satisfactory, you may be invited to join our enterprise.

"Our professional is rough and worldly. We deal with lots of unscrupulous people.

"Sex is a tool and a weapon for achieving the mission goals underwritten by our clients. Our operatives use lust, not romance, to further company programs and accomplish field missions. This job is not for the faint of heart. Leave your emotions at the door; save them for your personal time. Are you ready to enter our world?"

"Yes, sir, it has been a dream of mine since enrolling in Total Woman Academy."

"Very well, you may undress and prepare for the practicum."

"Yes, sir. Was there anything special today?"

"Yes, I requested a blowjob. That is your assignment. You may proceed."

Anna reached behind and lowered the zipper of her fashionable wool dress. She shrugged the shoulders, let it fall and folded it. The bra was next, then her panties. She stood waiting for Andrew's examination.

Andrew circled Barbara, inspecting her. Nice tits and nipples, shaved pussy, clear skin with an all-over tan. He fingered her twat and found it beginning to lubricate. Too bad for today but if she was hired, he would get acquainted with that feature later.

"Anna, you may undress me now."

She took that as Andrew's permission to touch him and began with his shirt. The pants, shoes and briefs followed. Andrew led her to the sofa and where he sat as she kneeled on the carpet between his legs. She held and stroked his flaccid shaft until it gained girth and length enough to lie nicely on her tongue. She sucked and slowly moved her lips from tip to base, bobbing her head while 'painting' the underside with her tongue tip.

Andrew watched with initial unresponsiveness but quickly recognized that Anna was quite good at this particular skill. His cock got hard and Anna was getting it harder with her tongue stimulations. She focused on the task and provided some extra hand caresses around his groin. Andrew was getting suitably excited and needed to move things along or this interview session would end pre-maturely.

"Not bad, so far. Now show me your deep throat techniques."

Anna paused for a deep breath, adjusted her head to align Andrew properly and stabbed his prick full into her mouth. The knob passed her gullet, scraping his rim on her tonsils. Andrew actually jumped a little from the strength of the stimulus.

Anna felt the hop and smiled inwardly. She usually got that reaction from her males. Anna flickered his knob in her tonsils, added a purr for vibration and dabbed her tongue on the underside of his shaft. That did the trick.

Andrew closed his eyes, opened his mouth and 'Ohhh'ed loudly just as he sprayed his sperm straight to her stomach. Anna sustained her movements through his climax, swallowing out of habit more than need. Andrew's hips popped in small jogs which slowly dissipated.

When he was ready to decouple, Andrew grabbed a handful of Anna's hair and drew her off his cock. He held her away from his erection by her hair as she friskily chased his bobbling tip with pecks and kisses.

"Take it easy, girl. There may be more time to practice that if you're hired. Now be a good interviewee and clean me up with moist towels from the bathroom."

Anna returned with a damp terry cloth and performed the duty. She retrieved Andrew's clothes and helped him dress before donning her own office attire.

Anna shyly asked Andrew if there were any more competencies he wanted her to demonstrate for the interview.

"No, that will be all. Krista said she wanted to see you for a final debriefing. You should go to her office now. You're dismissed."

Anna left and closed the door. Andrew heard her say her farewells to Carla. He logged on and entered Anna's performance data. And he added his recommendation that she be hired.

---------------------------

Barbara traversed the hallway to Bradley's office door. The special assistant's desk was unoccupied as she expected. She knocked on the door but got no response. She popped the door latch and cracked the door open.

"Hello?" she quiried.

She heard a low toned male voice respond.

"Yes, Barbara, come in."

She entered and closed the door behind her. Bradley was standing in the middle of the room. He pointed to the floor in front of him.

"Come stand here."

Barbara took the few steps necessary. She stood with hands folded in front, head up but eyes cast down, regarding Bradley's groin. He reached out and unclasped her hands, making her stand with arms at her sides. Without further ado, Bradley unbuttoned Barbara's woman's suit jacket and pushed it back and down her arms. He gathered it and placed in on the sofa. Stepping behind her, he reached around and undid the blouse buttons. That joined the jacket on the couch. Again from behind, he loosed her pantsuit bottoms and drew those down her legs. She pawed the floor as he took those off and placed them with the rest.

Bradley unclipped the bra and wiped the straps off Barbara's shoulders. His hands cupped her hefty breasts over the loosed cups. He crumbled the smooth textile cups in his hands and pulled them off. Through it all, Barbara stood quietly as Bradley undressed her. She only shrugged or wiggled a bit when it might help.

Bradley led her to the side of his uncluttered desk. He pushed on her head and she leaned over the polished surface, bracing her hands on the far edge to prop her body at half tilt. Bradley gripped Barbara's thong waist band between his two fists and broke the fabric waist bands. He pulled the tattered piece off her ass.

Bradley knocked the inside of Barbara's polished heels and she shuffled to widen her stance. Having sufficiently prepped Barbara for the practicum, Bradley unbuckled, unzipped and dropped his pants and briefs. His cock was somewhat hard but he stroked it to added stiffness and girth.

Using two fingers, he separated her cunt lips and found oily moisture. That was good. None of the foreplay nonsense that could disrupt a mission's sequence and schedule. Bradley placed his tip at her pussy and pressed the knob just past her cunt lips.

Andrew backed out a little prepared to give Barbara a deeper plunge. At that moment, the office door swung open and both Andrew and Barbara saw Debra walk in with her arms full of shopping bags. Andrew arrested his push with only his knob surrounded by Barbara's entry folds.

"Bradley, I got most of the stuff but...Oh, excuse me, I didn't realize you were getting your mid-morning stress-relief. Guess I'm too late; I intended to take care of you myself after I got back from shopping. I'll just wait at my desk until... oh, but where are my manners?"

Debra dropped the bags and strode to the side of the desk opposite Barbara. Barbara peered through the hanging tresses draped across her upturned face. Debra extended her hand. Barbara braced on one hand and lifted her other hand in greeting.

"Good morning, I'm Debra, Andrew's special assistant for the day. You must be Barbara, the junior assistant candidate."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm Barbara. Pleased to meet you."

Barbara dropped her hand back to the desk and resumed looking down at the desk beneath the veil of blonde. Debra took in the situation and went on.

"I'm sorry I was late getting back. It's housemate rotation day for the Chiefs. Bradley's apartment lacked a few things. I thought it would be a shame to disrupt the first evening with pesky errands. I know I am always eager to get into full swing with my week's assigned Chief when the rotation occurs."

Barbara waited for the Bradley and Debra to give her indications on what to do next. Debra turned and retrieved her bags. She looked back from the door.

"Well, I won't disturb you any longer. I'll be outside at my desk if you need anything."

The door closed. Bradley placed his hands on Barbara's hips and returned to his lunge forward. Half his shaft rooted into her cunt. Her long blonde hair jostled as her thighs hit the desk. He reared back until almost out, grabbed two mighty handfuls of Barbara's hefty tits and rammed all the way in. Barbara let out an 'Ugh' from the impact, then braced her arms and settled in for the fucking.

Bradley set the rhythm of the thrusts, going deep and pulling almost out. Barbara waggled her hips and the steady motions set her hanging hair swaying. Bradley laid some weight into her back as he stroked. His hands kneaded her chest orbs.

Barbara tried to add some motions but being tight to the desk and immobilized by Bradley's grip on her tits, she was only able to wiggle her butt and waggle her cunt ineffectually about his pistoning tool. Her clit rubbed the polished desktop, brush-burning the shaved skin.

Bradley was making noises now, some 'ugh's and 'awes' in time with the strokes. He felt his tip touch her cervix at depth. His temples throbbed and his ears warmed from the blood rush.

At last he pulled the trigger and gushed semen into Barbara's womb. He continued the strokes and hugged her moderately, feeling his ropes dance out the end of his solid cock.

Barbara felt the liquid warm her vagina and remained still as Bradley shuddered through his final cum. She hoped her 'hard work' was sufficient to pass this practicum.

Bradley relaxed his grip and backed out. He stooped and retrieved his pants and briefs still circling his ankles. He buckled and zipped before giving Barbara a good natured smack on her bare butt.

"You may rise and get dressed now. Debra will call Krista and tell her your practicum is completed. Krista will want to give you a post-interview debriefing. That's all. You're dismissed."

Barbara dressed and left the office as Bradley logged in to complete Barbara's interview file. He was not content with her level of participation. She had complied with his instructions but had left him to perform most of the exertions. She had not invited Debra to stay and join them or help out. Her natural instincts needed maturing before she could become a good assistant or later on, a field operative. He gave her middling scores and did not recommend a hire, citing her need to gain more openness in her sexuality. He expected his assistants to be livelier in their roles and duties.

-------------------------

Barbara was nearing Krista's office when Anna skipped out. In the doorway, she brightly turned and gushed her gratitude.

"Thank you for hiring me into the training program. I'm going to work long and hard every day to echo TWS's faith in me. See you Monday."

Barbara watched Anna leave. She knew there were two openings and hoped she got selected for the other one. She knocked tentatively on Krista's open door.

"Oh, Barbara, please come and close the door. Let's debrief your interview and practicum."

Barbara sat as Krista quickly scanned the onscreen form.

"I see you were unexpectedly disturbed during your practicum. How did that go?"

"Well, I was polite to Debra and Mr. Bradley waited until she left to continue."

"I see...have you ever been interrupted like that before during sex... or had an audience?"

"Not that I recall. I was usually someplace more private and secure."

"So... that was a new kind of experience?"

"Yes, I guess so."

Krista was getting a sense of shyness and reluctance from Barbara. Krista would need to end this gently.

"I am sorry about this but I don't think that the interrupted practicum was a true test of your abilities and aptitudes. I want to reschedule you for another practicum later. Unfortunately, our schedule is pretty full right now. Can we call you when a time slot arises?"

"Yes, ma'am. "

Barbara looked disappointed and didn't cover it very well. Krista understood why some of Barbara's evaluation comments were not the best. TWS hired junior assistants with future operational potential in mind. They provided robust training and unending practice. But some things needed to be instinctive: initiative, persistence and stoic demeanor. Krista rose behind her desk.

"That's good. In the meantime, you should keep in top shape for the next practicum. Strive for diverse practice sessions with any man you meet at work, at the market or in your neighborhood. Three times a day can be very beneficial. Age is not important; older men can often teach you a new trick or two. Try some furtive, semi-public venues. When our call comes, we want you to be in tip-top shape to really nail your practicum. Good luck, good hunting and we will be in touch."

Krista guided Barbara out of her office. As she watched Barbara head to the elevator, she thought about her advice. Yes, the buxom Barbara wasn't yet TWS material. But some lucky men in her world would soon be savoring a tasty new treat named Barbara as she sought out specialized work-skills development opportunities.

-------------------------

It was close of business time Friday at HQ. Andrew and Carla made their way to the building lobby. They loitered there waiting for Bradley and Debra. The elevators disgorged the awaited couple and they huddled for a moment exchanging small talk. It was time for the rotation of housemates for the coming week. Debra turned to her past week's housemate.

"Bradley, it was just delightful staying over this week at your place. I hope you will be in good hands until our next week in the rotation cycle."

Bradley and Debra exchanged a parting kiss. Carla snickered and tapped Debra's shoulder playfully.

"Don't worry about Bradley. My hands are very capable; just as capable as my other body parts. He is going to be fine and then some."

With that said, Carla clutched Bradley's arm and drew him away from Debra before they strolled away together to Bradley's apartment.

Andrew linked hands with his next housemate, Debra. They smiled at each other. Andrew remembered all the past weeks that he and Debra had house-mated. It set his heart afire and stirred the butterflies in his stomach. Despite multiple prior weeks of pleasure with her, Andrew giddily regarded Debra as though she was a hot new acquaintance. He fantasized already about fucking her brains out for the next week. Yes, the thought of Debra in his bed was that exciting.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers
12