Total Woman Security 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was feeling his own appendage stiffening, trapped beneath Tatyana's warm bottom. He broke the kiss to move things along. Tatyana was of a similar mind and began loosening Jack's tie and shirt collar. Her hands went inside and brushed his chest and nipples. Jack held her hand still and looked in her eyes.

"Could you please remove your dress before removing my clothes? Can you do that for me?"

Tatyana nodded slowly as she held eye contact. She retained the steady gaze as she stood and reached behind for her dress zipper. Her hands descended unseen as the dress top fell away and revealed her breasts to Jack. They swayed beneath her chest as she leaned over to push the dress down her legs. She was panty-less and shaven. Her trim tanned legs needed no nylon hose to flesh out their natural color and smoothness.

Tatyana sank to her knees before Jack and continued to unbutton his shirt. The belt, zipper and shoes were similarly unfastened as her boobs swayed and jiggled while she worked. Standing, she pulled Jack up and finished his disrobing, carefully attending to each article, hanging, folding, stacking them at the bedside dresser.

Tatyana returned to stand in front of Jack, her arms hanging limply, offering a willingness to satisfy Jack's desires as he saw fit. Jack was tall but the high heels Tatyana still wore helped even the difference. He picked at Tatyana's hair clips and let her tresses fall about her shoulders. He cupped her chin and drew her in for another smoldering kiss. She ran her arms about his neck and held him tight. His arms circled her back and pressed her wondrous fleshy globes into his muscled chest.

Then Jack's hands descended to cup Tatyana's ass cheeks. He lifted her as she encircled her thighs around his waist and locked her high heels behind him. He carried her to the bed and lay her gently down, still tenderly ensconced in her pelvic saddle.

Tatyana wiggled her hips around until her cunt lips found his hard and swollen cock tip. Jack cooperated with the alignment and they worked together easing Jack's cock inward. Jack's initial impression that her tight ass should signal a tight cunt was validated by the natural warmth, wetness and compression that surrounded his buried erection. The lovers were loath to make any vigorous motions just yet. They reveled in the divine closeness of the other's body. They played tongue tag. Only an occasional hip jog or thigh twist interrupted the calm of their intimate juncture.

Slowly, the urge grew and small movements became longer movements. Time ticked on as the longing for more sensation caused them to increase the moves. Jack was becoming more active with longer cock strokes. Tatyana was ensnared beneath Jack's lean bulk. Jack did his best to brace his weight above her but savored his masculine control over Tatyana. He plowed gracefully deep inside her. Their sweat dampened skins slipped about between them arousing them even more.

Tatyana was trying hard to regulate her rush to the peak. She had been practicing orgasm control these past months, marching lockstep with her often inebriated liaisons' slow rise to orgasm. Jack was not impaired by anything; he was simply chocked full of raw manly stamina.

Tatyana was unable to hold out. With a sudden cry of delight, her cunt rippled and pulsed as she jogged her trapped hips trying to draw Jack into her spiraling ascension. As she crossed the pinnacle, Jack slowed and waited for her tense and vibrating body to calm and soften back into the mattress.

"Was it good?" he asked.

"Yes" she murmured with a dazed look in her eyes.

Jack lay still and watched her face until he saw her eyes clear. He began a slow sensual stroke that brought that contented look back to Tatyana's face.

"Tatyana, don't hold it in. I like it when you cum. I like pleasing you."

Within minutes, Tatyana peaked again, then twice more over the next hour. After that, Jack became a thrusting machine. He pounded her relentlessly, bumping his pubic bone hard against hers. His breath quickened and he arched high with a howl as he disgorged volumes of warm cum into Tatyana's receptive core.

They lay quiescent after that, lightly conjoined until Jack's prick deflated and slowly slinked out. Yet neither disentangled from the missionary embrace, content to catnap in that position until their time was over and Jack must depart.

---------------------

Rachel knocked on the VIP Room door. No response. She knew she was expected. Madam Hostess had hurried her there to watch two immature adults perform innate sexual acts. She needn't stand waiting in the hallway but habitual courtesy demanded it. Overcoming that subconscious rule of manners, Rachel finally turned the knob and walked in.

They were lounged together in a cushioned recliner. The corpulent Commissioner had his briefs on but was otherwise nude. His erection was poking partly through the fly. Sippawan still retained much of her clothes and her red heels, albeit the dress back zipper was fully open. They had been petting like high school teenagers. Sippi's fingertips held the Commissioner's exposed cock crown. He had one hand between her legs under her dress and the other arm wrapped around her back, hand obscured under the loosed top, palming her tit. They looked up and giggled at Rachel in the open doorway.

"Oops, busted!" said Sippi. That got a boyish tither from the Commissioner.

Rachel closed and secured the door. Her role was to watch, so she positioned a chair across from them and sat to observe the spectacle. She swept her hair behind each ear. Rachel fiddled with her earrings and clicked hidden buttons that activated the pinhole video cameras embedded in the jewelry. She similarly brushed her necklace broach and activated the third camera. Total Woman Security was about to entrap the Commissioner and gain advantage for their client.

The Commissioner eyed his newest guest. He did like redheads and Rachel was truly lovely with her thick wavy auburn hair, blue eyes and freckled skin. He felt his cock stiffen more. So did Sippi. She expanded her caresses down over the crown rim and onto his shaft. Her circled thumb and index finger slid up over the corona and down again, stimulating the widest ring of nerves on the knob. The Commissioner liked that and hummed a happy little tune as Sippi worked.

While Sippi was busy getting the Commissioner hard, the Commissioner was taking an interest in Rachel. He gazed at her blue eyes that gazed steadily back at his. Rachel pursed and licked her red lips, swallowed, her neck muscles cycling. The Commissioner looked lower. Rachel's well-endowed cleavage was clasped in the dress's built-in bra, lifting and compressing her freckled orbs. She sat with legs crossed, the skirt riding up her elegant toned thighs cased in sheer hose. The sight was getting the Commissioner harder and he was breathing a little more rapidly, a neutral expression frozen on his face.

Rachel noted the Commissioner's interest and smoothly re-crossed her legs, flashing a glimpse of white thong cameltoe beneath the sea-foam chiffon cocktail dress. The Commissioner eyes darted down then floated back to Rachel's face. Maintaining eye-contact with Rachel, he moved his lips near Sippi's ear and whispered. Sippi moved her head back and nodded with a grin. She shifted back a bit and waited as the Commissioner disengaged his boob filled hand and took his arm off her shoulder. Sippi slid down; loosing contact with the Commissioner's other hand palming her vulva.

Squared up on the floor between his knees, Sippi pulled the elastic waistband of the Commissioner's briefs over his prick and down his legs. His erection was semi-soft. Sippi kneeled up and shrugged her unzipped dress off her shoulders. It pooled in a ring around her waist, the skirt already hiked up on her ass and thighs. Her rotund breasts were mounted high and firm on her chest. The Commissioner saw her movements in his peripheral vision but maintained his stare into Rachel's eyes across the room.

Sippi noted his indifference for her latest exposure and glanced back across her shoulder at Rachel, making a quick scowl. Returning to the job at hand, Sippi used both hands to surround the Commissioner's cock and ran them up and down his length.

The Commissioner felt Sippi's caress but still stared at redheaded Rachel. Rachel adjusted her dress top, pulling it out and down until the upper edge of her areoles were even with the edge of the dress's bodice. She wetted her right index finger. Her other index finger hooked the left bodice cup and drew the material lower exposing her entire large rose disk to view. It was oversized even for her generous boobs. Her wetted finger began to circle the sensitive rim.

The Commissioner's eyes dilated at the erotic vista before him. His hands clasped the sides of Sippi's head and drew her mouth to his cock. Sippi proceeded to lap, suck and bob on the Commissioner's engorged prick.

Meanwhile, Rachel broke gaze and watched her finger work its magic, getting the little nub to rise at the center of the uncommonly big smooth disks. When she glanced back at the Commissioner's face, his eyes were steady, not blinking, but his neck rippled as he swallowed one time. His hands still bracketed Sippi's head.

In his mesmeric daze, the Commissioner was unconsciously directing Sippi's motions, guiding the pace and length of strokes, masturbating himself with the Thai beauty's lips. Rachel watched his face. His fat creased chest rose and fell as his breathing increased. His puffy face was growing flush. He continued to lock stares with Rachel.

Rachel now hooked both index fingers in her bodice and drew it completely down, framing and uplifting both orbs with the tightly stretched fabric. Her exposed breasts lay heavy on her chest. She wetted both index fingers and rubbed both areolas in synchronized circles.

The Commissioner gave a huff and a puff, pushed Sippi's head completely onto his stiff prick and bellowed out. Sippi gave a start on the first shot, then coped skillfully with the staccato flow of sperm jetting into her mouth. She swallowed between bursts and mirrored the Commissioner's movements as his hips jiggled in orgasmic tremors on the chair.

The Commissioner finally laid still, eyes staring. Then he suddenly blinked with a fog clearing single head shake. He looked down where Sippi was softly suckling his deflating erection. He stirred to sit upright from his post-coitus slouch. Rachel sat motionless, patiently in pose, fingers touching her nubs. She broke the silence.

"Commissioner, did my performance please you?"

"Yes, Red, that was very good."

Sippi was again dismayed at the Commissioner's lack of consideration for her oral efforts.

"Then I believe I am finished here and must attend to my next guest. Will you excuse me?"

The Commissioner nodded and waved a back-handed dismissal at Rachel. He now noticed Sippi. His ardent urgency was past and he had Sippi's company for the rest of a leisurely evening. As the door closed behind Rachel, Sippi cuddled back in the Commissioner's lap. He palmed her exposed nearest boob and giggled again like a schoolboy. Sippi wanted the Commissioner to next fuck her cunt, seated or prone, no difference. She wanted her own orgasm.

Rachel strolled contented down the hallway. At the elevator, she pressed the call button and watched the numbers countdown to her floor. The doors slid opened; the car was occupied by a tall, broad shouldered man in a dark suit. He was ruggedly handsome with an air of athleticism.

"Hi" he said.

Rachel stepped in, leaned over to press the ground floor button but found it already lit. She turned to face the closing doors and the car continued its descent.

"Did you get good video?' he asked.

Rachel looked up and over at him. She leaned up on her toes and pecked his cheek.

"All we should need" she said.

Rachel slipped her hand in his and continued to face the doors. The elevator stopped and opened. Jack and Rachel crossed the gaming floor and walked out the front lobby entrance, hand in hand, headed for their post-mission safe room in another hotel.

Rachel hoped that Jack had not given his all to the cover-story hostess upstairs. She was in the mood for some 'me-time', that period during missions when the TWS operatives lay low until things firmed up or the heat blew over. She had plans for the next few days of waiting. She wanted to be laid low under Jack as his firmness blew her heat away... again and again.

-----------------------------------

Phones and conversation echoed in the background. The Commissioner sat at his broad desk, surrounded by photos and plaques commemorating his service to his electorate. He opened the large plain brown package marked: Confidential. Inside were a series of photos and a DVD disk. The photos showed him seated in a chair, naked, getting a full on blowjob from a half dressed kneeling Oriental girl. Her face was hidden, buried in his groin. His face stared at the camera impassive until it suddenly exploded in a cry of ecstasy.

An enclosed one page typewritten letter simply stated:

'Dear Commissioner,

Please reserve 2 - 3 PM Thursday afternoon for a private meeting in your office. We want to discuss some necessary changes to the proposed Immigration Reform Bill. See you then.

The Business Employers' Alliance'

12