Total Woman Security 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny looked as Lamar rolled his face back to look at her. Destiny still held his cock in her petite hands.

"Lamar, honey... would you like to try having sex with me? I would love to be your first. What a thrill that would be... and an honor."

Destiny felt Lamar physically détente and relax into the couch. She watched his tense face melt and begin to smile.

"Are you sure? I'm not what you would call experienced. It may not be that good for you."

Destiny looked at Lamar's cock and twisted her mouth into a theatrical smirk.

"It's okay, baby, I'll take the chance."

Now she got to more closely examine the hidden treasure still resting in her hands. Lamar was only semi hard and growing little by little under her touch.

In response to his hesitation, she ended the debate by choosing actions over words. Destiny leaned in and swiped her tongue across the crown. His man muscle jumped and grew bigger. She kissed its tip. It was probably almost full size now.

Destiny thought back to TWS Headquarters and the various Chiefs she had trained under. A few, maybe one or two, were as big as this. She tried to remember which ones but it didn't matter. Each had given her tutelage and her nubile mouth and vagina had stretched amply enough to accommodate the intruder. She was pretty sure she still could.

Destiny left off the caresses and proceeded to prepare Lamar and herself for the encounter. She stood him up and worked his buttons, zippers and shoe laces to completely disrobe him. She took time to remove her own clothes with sensuous sways and turns. It wasn't really necessary to further entice him visually. Lamar's hard-on was standing tall, proud and rigid throughout the undressing.

Destiny prepped Matt mentally for the next step. "For a girl's first time, a prolonged tender vaginal penetration is her dream cum true. But a man should start with oral sex. You can enjoy the deed without performance anxiety, without worrying about giving the female pleasure. Let me show you my blowjob techniques."

Lamar willingly nodded agreement. Destiny seated him comfortably, pushing him back half-prone with his head against the couch cushions. He was positioned to watch her naked body lead him into the orgasmic Promised Land.

Destiny spread his knees and kneeled between his legs. She gently grasped his erection, requiring her two little hands to get a proper hold. Her thumb pads rubbed the V beneath the crown. Destiny looked at Lamar's face as he showed tension, anticipation and wonder all at the same time. It was now her time to fulfill her promise and transform Lamar from a boy into a man.

Destiny tilted in and placed her plump cherry lips on the tip. She let her tongue roll down to tickle the spot where her thumbs had recently resided. Lamar gave a throat sound, not a moan, not a murmur, something like a gentle grunt which showed his rapt interest.

Destiny licked all around the crown, wetting every surface. She kept her mouth wide open as she ran her tongue further and further down the shaft. She felt his tip bump her tonsils. He wasn't even half in. Destiny resigned herself to the challenge that lay ahead, or well... only halfway more ahead of her.

Destiny closed her mouth slowly with Lamar's prick pushed as deep as it could go for now. She sucked hard, then again, before lifting her head and beginning the pistoning rhythm.

Lamar's vantage point gave him a view of her lips sliding along his shaft, up and down. His fists gripped the couch cushions aside his thighs. He didn't want to touch Destiny and upset her concentration. She was doing a fine job, or so he thought. It certainly felt like a fine job even if he didn't have any prior experience to compare it to. Lamar had masturbated frequently to a variety of porn, different genres and ethnicities. He had even let some of the stripclub-girls lap-dance for him. But he had never let them go to the limit before he skittered away. His sole orgasmic experiences involved his hand.

Destiny knew she was nearing the end of the preliminaries and must take the plunge, so to speak. She worked up a mouth load of saliva as she screwed up her courage. Preparations complete, she pushed forward and down, swallowing her spit as Lamar's crown pushed beyond her mouth and entered her throat. At that moment, Lamar gave a real moan as he felt his cock slide into Destiny's gullet. She didn't stop but took it all down in one smooth motion until her lips surrounded the base of his erection. His crown packed her throat.

Destiny slowly rose back and let Lamar's knob refill her mouth. Her tongue had little room to move but she swirled it where she could, stimulating Lamar's penis more than he had ever felt before, even with his own experienced hand.

Destiny set up a cycle where her lips ran the entire length from tip to base, taking Lamar's crown repeatedly into her throat. Lamar preferred his moist shaft buried deep as opposed to when Destiny let it out into the cooling air. He considered holding Destiny's head tight against his groin but was scared she might stop altogether if he got too grabby.

Destiny worked a long time and wondered if Lamar was getting the stimulations that he needed. First timers were usually quick to spew and Lamar seemed to be taking a while. Maybe he wasn't a virgin and had lied after all. What else might he be hiding?

Destiny's doubts were assuaged as Lamar commenced the familiar huffing and puffing leading to his orgasm. She buried him deep again until she sensed he was cresting, then drew back and received his volume of cum in her mouth. Breathing deep, she primed herself to gulp his spunk. Lamar cried out as his sperm discharged and finally couldn't resist laying his hands on Destiny's hair. But he didn't force her down, merely held her still as he squirted, gently fingering her hair and massaging her scalp.

Destiny held still the way Lamar willed, holding his cum in her oral cavity and waiting him out. She sensed his prick starting to deflate. She swallowed. As he shrank, she sucked hard to get any latent sperm from the softening tube. Better that it popped into her mouth and stomach than dribble on his groin where she would have to clean it up later.

Destiny tilted her eyes to watch Lamar's face. His eyes were still closed but the orgasmic cry-out tension was drooping away. Destiny liked seeing his cute dimples as his cheeks rose with a broad smile. His eyes opened and he locked gaze with Destiny whose mouth still held his semi-full shaft within her own smile. She drew off him, cradling the limp meat and laying it gently on his scrotum. She rubbed his inner thighs tenderly as she spoke.

"So, Mr. Man, how did cumming inside a warm woman feel like?"

"I have imagined many times what it would feel like. None of those images matched this real one. It was spectacular."

"Oh, Lamar... I am so glad I was able to be your first and that it was good for you. Come on... let's rest up a little and then we will see if fucking my cunt feels just as good or better."

Destiny rose and led Lamar to her bed. They lay together, spooning before dozing, Lamar lightly fingering Destiny's nipples as she rotated her hips to massage his limp dick lying against her rump.

Destiny woke later in the night. Lamar was dreaming and idly clutching and kneading her boob as his half-hard cock slid little stutter pumps along her ass crack. Destiny got the message that Lamar was ready for the promised vaginal sex.

Destiny brushed her hand atop Lamar's hand massaging her boob. She leisurely shimmied her ass cheeks on his groin, feeling his erection grow, reminding her of its size. Her memory of his girth made her heart skip and she grinned at what lay before her. She wanted to feel him moving fully inside her.

Destiny rolled in Lamar's arms to face him. Her hand went to his hard-on now bumping her belly, still growing. She drew a leg up Lamar's thigh, waking him. She prepared to roll him on his back and mount him cowgirl. Destiny was thwarted when Lamar rolled her over on her back and used his hands to draw her knees up and apart in the classic missionary position.

Lamar had held back taking control during the blowjob. But now his cherry was popped and his macho alternate persona emboldened. Destiny accepted the new assertive Lamar. This welcomed development would reduce her exertions and she could take her turn to relax and enjoy the coitus.

Lamar clambered onto hands and knees. He used a hand to place his knob in Destiny's groin area but was unsure of the exact spot of attack. He probed a few places without discovery. Destiny used her two hands and a hip roll to help him find his way.

"That should be the right place. Push gently. You're a big man. I'll stretch but it may be a tad tight and uncomfortable at first. Be a gentleman and give me enough time to fit around you."

Lamar heeded her council and did his best to comply. Destiny felt him push harder than she wanted at first and sucked in a quick breath. Lamar froze, fearing he was already hurting her. She whispered instructions in his ear.

"It's okay. Hold there a little... okay, push again... ahhhh... that's it... Pull back a little... push again... oh, that's good... you slid in a little farther... now, wait, wait... pull back... now push harder... yeeesss, did you feel that?"

Lamar felt everything. When he masturbated, he controlled his own sensations, monitoring palm and cock, but now had to pay close attention to Destiny's feedback. He worked his way deeper, as Destiny became more open. When he felt himself bottom out, he also felt her breathe out and loose some tenseness in her body. Destiny jogged her hips and rubbed Lamar's back.

"I'm okay now. Go ahead, show me what you've got."

Lamar reared back and began thrusting. He tried different rhythms of length and speed. Destiny was fully lubricated but had stretched only enough to accommodate his bulk. The warm pressure and slick tightness on his prick felt really good.

Finished with the startup coaching, Destiny let Matt run the show. Her mind swam in its own dream world. Lamar was giving her cunt all the attention she craved. She adored the press of Lamar's cycling body, trapping her between his slippery moist skin and the comfy flexible mattress. For the moment, she forgot about work, job, mission... focusing only on Lamar holding her snug and warm in his arms as his prick stroked her pussy and clitoris. She was floating in a thick haze of lust and she loved it.

Destiny heard faintly through the mental fog when Lamar grunted at each bottoming out, felt when his groin bumped her clit. The grunts and bumps escalated in intensity and she was vaguely aware that the guttural melody was drumming towards the impending crescendo. Destiny resigned herself to the inevitable end to this opening act in Lamar's new reality. Lamar grunted, grunted louder, then cried out at the tension when his body went rigid.

Destiny freed her own desires and felt Lamar's discharge, the fluid pooling deep in her vagina. The intertwined pair vibrated down to a cool calm they both had earned. Lamar lifted his head and rubbed noses, sweetly showing appreciation for this fresh new stage of his life. Destiny returned the sentiments by puckering up and tenderly kissing the man who had just rocked her world.

They lay for a time and then leisurely rolled away to rest on back and side. Destiny was in an afterglow but, as a professional, was already thinking about her next moves. A sexual encounter with Kaleb wouldn't work. Two casual flings were understandable by the potential targets but not three. She would need a less connected rouse. She would confer with her colleagues at TWS HQ.

Meanwhile, Destiny would also confer with her contacts at Total Woman Academy. Their Freewill Weekends could find a higher and better use for Lamar's manly equipment. A couple of guest coaching visits might help get Lamar out onto the social dating circuit and that would highly benefit everyone involved.

------------------------------

Kaleb got up from his desk at the Biology Research Station and walked to the coffee service across the room. There was a faint sweet-acidy smell in the air that he vaguely remembered from passing the nearby bio-containment laboratories.

Suddenly, a klaxon blared and rotating warning lights bounced red beams around the room.

"This is not a drill! We have an uncontained bio-toxin spill. Move immediately to your assigned Safe Distance Zone. Repeat. This is not a drill! We have an uncontained bio-toxin spill. Proceed immediately to your assigned Safe Distance Zone."

Kaleb looked back across the room at his desk and his personal items: coat, briefcase, PDA. He turned to retrieve them but was swept out the nearest door in the crush of fleeing co-workers. He followed along as they assembled across the plaza at the designated Safe Distance Zone. Within minutes, the white Emergency Response van screech up next to the office building. Four HazMat-suited figures emerged from the van's rear doors. Each carried a hand-load of scientific contraptions. Two entered the laboratory building and two entered the office building.

Inside the office building, Destiny doffed their protection hood and helmet and walked briskly to Kaleb's desk. She found Kaleb's PDA and plugged it into her equipment package. Lights blinked as it broke the PDA's access code and uploaded a prepared file. It emulated the files Kaleb's program had been placing and extracting on his buddies' PDAs at Trivia Night. The imbedded Trojan program would hide a virus routine within the purloined guidance package that would broadcast the guided missile's course and speed to a matched frequency within an interceptor rocket's guidance system.

Destiny saw the upload progress bar signal successful completion of its computer virus injection. She uncoupled the PDA and returned it to Kaleb's desk. Re-donning her helmet and hood, she followed the other HazMat-suited workers outside the office building. As the response team reassembled at the van, they signaled 'thumbs up' to the far gathered crowd of quarantined workers. The intercom clicked on and squawked.

"All clear. Repeat. All clear. False alarm. You may re-enter your work spaces." Kaleb trudged along with the chattering crowd back inside the office.

Later, rumors spread that a scheduled release of excess vent gas had triggered a mal-functioning toxin alarm.

--------------------------------------

Destiny wore standard blue camo BDU's on the bridge of the USS Stuart as she scanned the horizon with borrowed high powered binoculars.

"Contact! Missile launch confirmed" squawked the ship's intercom. Over the rogue state's peninsula, a flame tipped rocket etched a vapor trail as it rose into the sky.

Commander Smith, the Chief Weapons Officer, looked at the ship's Captain who nodded back at her. She thumbed her microphone. "Weapons free. You are cleared to engage the target."

A shudder shook the ship as the PAC-3 sea-borne anti-missile rocket leaped out of its launch tube on the foredeck. It arced skyward towards a point ahead of the land-launched missile's trajectory and disappeared into the overcast haze.

Seconds passed like minutes... like hours... as the officers on the bridge scanned the horizon. Suddenly a bright orange fireball burst in the distance as the PAC-3 and the rogue state's missile made their auspicious rendezvous.

The intercom squawked again. "Impact confirmed. Target destroyed."

A cheer arose from everywhere including the officers on the flying bridge deck. A handsome young lieutenant grabbed Destiny and hugged her, lifting her off her feet and dancing her around in joy. Suddenly realizing his error, he set her down and snapped to attention with youthful awkwardness. His fresh face blushed fire-engine red beneath his blond white-wall haircut.

"Please forgive me, ma'am. I got carried away."

The smirking Captain and Commander Smith gave sidelong peeks toward the animated young folks.

Destiny peered closely at the embarrassed junior officer's name tag. "Nothing to forgive, Lieutenant... Baden?"

The Captain tidied his uniform and turned towards his Weapons Officer.

"Well, Commander, I believe our mission is accomplished."

Commander Smith regarded the point of impact in the distant sky. She was proud of her state-of-the-art equipment and her superbly trained weapons crew. She expected success. But, damn! First shot!? Direct hit!? It was if the PAC-3 knew the exact speed and course where the rogue state's missile was headed. Remarkable!

The Captain toggled his own intercom. "Bridge, this is the Captain. Make standard course and speed for our next port of call. There will be three days of shore liberty for the entire crew." The Captain and Commander Smith departed the observation deck.

Destiny wound her arms around the still stiffly 'at attention' Lieutenant's arm, squeezing her boobs to his bicep.

"Lieutenant Baden. I'm new to our next port. Do you know how to show a girl a good time?"

A stunned silent Lieutenant Baden just nodded his head 'Yes'. She traced a finger on his forearm.

"Good. Then I will meet you portside after we dock. You won't stand me up and leave me in tears, will you?"

A still stunned silent Lieutenant Baden just shook his head 'No'.

Destiny blew him a little kiss before she sauntered grinning to her ship-board quarters. She wanted to dress sexy for her outing with the handsome Lieutenant. Destiny hoped Lt Baden liked how she looked in her little black cocktail dress with the heels. More so, she hoped he liked how she looked after he took it off her later in her hotel room. Destiny was in the mood for a bright orgasmic fireball of her own. And she trusted the handsome young Lieutenant was just the man to help her find it.

12