Total Woman Vignettes 02A

Story Info
Total Woman Daughters.
8.1k words
4.86
6.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
359 Followers

Iggy - Fantasy Island

-----

Ned's flight touched down on a small island in the South Pacific. The corporate jet was just able to use the short runway. It was the closest airport to his destination.

A female skycap led him to the docks nearby. A motor launch was waiting to take him to the exclusive island just visible on the horizon. The coral atoll had been developed as a family style resort but its distance from civilization had rendered it economically untenable. Fortunately, it was the perfect secluded location for the South Pacific TWA campus and the owners were more than willing to sell, no questions asked when the cash came calling.

The fast boat skimmed the waves, reflecting Ned's own hurry to finally arrive at his goal. He couldn't help thinking of the fateful meeting. He had been in Eastern Europe on a transfer assignment. His transferee had been a lush brunette with non-stop curves and energy. But serendipity had led him to a chance encounter with a blonde surfer girl that he had later discovered was named Iggy.

He had been titillated by her sexual aura and arranged to journey all the way here. And the journey was nearing its end. The launch slowed its gallop across the stretch of inter-island water as they approached the passenger pier.

Ned's scanned the quay and spied a vaguely familiar buxom blonde wearing a barely-there string bikini. His heart skipped a beat before he realized she was clinging to the arm of an elderly Asian man. The old man looked exhausted; she was holding him up and steady.

Ned pretended not to notice, climbing onto the docks and moving away from the pair. But he continued to observe from a distance.

Iggy walked her charge to the boat ramp. She turned into him and said her farewells with a tight hug and long firm kiss. He weakly responded. Iggy handed him off to the boat crew who helped him wobble aboard and get seated. She blew him one last kiss and wave as the speed boat nosed out of the small harbor. Ned watched as the engines roared to life and the boat hydroplaned out to sea, headed for the airport island.

Ned was startled when arms wrapped his waist from behind. His head twisted around and found a curvaceous blonde smiling up at him.

"Hello, again. Remember me?" she giggled.

"Indeed I do, little lady."

"I was told to take you to the Housemother's Office when you arrived."

They strolled along manicured paths through the flowering landscaping. Iggy led the way and Ned was re-introduced to her pert swaying ass. He was curious about her departing gentleman.

"Who was the man on the docks?"

"Oh, that was Mr. Kim. He's a pledge contributor and regular guest coach tutor. I was the second co-ed on his assignment roster but he canceled the rest and kept me all weekend. I thought I was being easy on him but I think I may have overdone it."

"He did look tuckered out."

He walked the remaining distance in silent contemplation. The main building vestibule led to Ms. Smyth's office. After brief introductions, Iggy was dismissed. They engaged in small talk: was it a good flight? Yes, but long and lonely. The corporate jet needs a rotating roster of co-ed stewardess trainees. Maybe scheduled with inter-campus transfers and mile-high club initiations. The financials increased again this year; we can afford it. And so on and so on.

Ned spent the time silently admiring Ms. Smyth's mature grace and natural beauty. All of the Campus Housemothers were TWA Alumni but this one had aged remarkably well.

Ned finally steered the conversation to the purpose of his trip.

"I am establishing a new course module called 'straddled walking cock cuddle'. I was inspired by Iggy's ass waddle when she walked away after I first met her in Europe. I need her services for my technique investigations and lesson plan development. Can you make her available for my research?"

Ms. Smyth cracked a curious smile. Ned didn't quite get the humor. As the uncomfortable silence held, he looked around her office. There were pictures everywhere: a young Ms. Smyth holding a baby, playing with a girl on the swings, a teenage athlete holding up a fist full of medals, a prom couple portrait. The girl looked more familiar as the pictures got more recent. A light dawned in Ned's brain.

"I take it that Iggy is your daughter, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, she certainly has your good genes. The resemblance is clearer now. How do you feel about my proposal to use her?"

"Iggy is here to become a Total Woman. If she can help with your research, then all the better. We will record her assistance as part of her elective studies, subjects beyond the base curriculum."

"I see she rotates through the guest coach tutor roster. She was saying goodbye to an older gentleman as I arrived."

"Because we're remote, we don't get a lot of visiting males. When Iggy returned last week, she plunged right in, hardly waiting to get her feet back on the ground."

"She did seem eager to experiment when I first met her."

"It gets lonely here. As an alternative, we send groups of upper-class co-eds to act as special hostesses at a discrete mainland casino. It helps them get poise practice and explore fetish venues away from the isolation of the island campus."

Ms. Smyth went on to explain the difficulties of such a remote campus.

"Some of the casino patrons inquire about return engagements. If they pass a background check, we can bring them here to give our students some extra-curricular poise training. But there are never enough. After your research, can you fill in a few open roster slots before you leave?"

"I'll help you out any way I can. But later."

Ned stood to signal an end to their meeting and his eagerness to start his activities with Iggy.

"I'm going to find your daughter now and get started on my new training module."

Ms. Smyth absently nodded her agreement and returned to her paperwork. Her daughter was very capable of taking care of herself and her male sex-mates. She was confident Iggy would excel at Ned's assignment.

Ned departed, intent on making use of Iggy without delay. His balls had percolated for days on her memory and now bubbled with his renewed determination. He headed for his guest coach tutor suite to prepare his 'laboratory'.

Iggy was inside, waiting for him. He had not expected to find her there. She retained her thong and heels but had shed her top. Her big round boobs were a delight for Ned's eyes.

"Who sent you here?"

"No one, sir. I thought you might need some help: a tour of the campus, a massage maybe?"

Iggy cocked her head and evoked a half smile. Ned kept staring at her smooth, out-sized nipples. She noticed his gaze. She cupped the masses and elevated them, offering them to the new man in town, or at least, the new man on the island. Some of her classmates called her a cock-hound because she seemed to get more than her share. She preferred to think of it as taking the initiative to get fucked as often as possible. To her, cock worship was a competitive sport and she liked to win.

With Iggy already present, Ned abandoned his plan for a comprehensive room rearrangement. An ad hoc layout would suffice. He pulled an adjustable massage table to the center of the room. He started to remove his shirt, then paused as he changed his mind.

"Lose the thong and help me undress."

Iggy slithered off her thong before working on Ned. He stood stoically as she worked his clothes into a pile in the corner of the room. When nude, he sat naked on the cool leather covering the table.

"Let me see you walk around the room."

Iggy thought it a strange request but walked a few yards back and forth. Ned watched with a discerning eye as her hips rocked with her steps.

"Now try a more inline 'model stride', you know: heel to toe, short steps, slower pace."

Iggy followed his directives, evoking the classic fashion runway step. Ned observed her promenade intensely, mentally cataloging the individual muscle ripples in her legs, hips, back and abs.

Iggy wondered what was taking so long. Her experience was that men were quick to rev up from just looking at her sculpted nakedness and hastily hustled her into intercourse: seated, prone or doggy. Maybe Ned was more aloof and required escalated visual stimuli. She added a hard heeled tread that jiggled her tits. Ned noted her variation and intervened.

"No, Iggy. Just keep a smooth stride. I want you to detect each core muscle as it works. Sense your inner body movements."

Iggy slowed considerably and pushed her thoughts inward. She took one measured step and felt the way her glutes and hams pulsed, how her adductor hip stabilizers steadied each step, how the undulations of her hips balanced with her abdominals. A few steps later, she turned for a return lap of the carpet. The long march ended with another turn. She clenched her inner Kegels at the same time and considered their interplay with the outer body movement muscles. It was amazing what a little focus on your body could teach you.

Ned saw the look of awareness grow on her face and knew she had found something new and exciting. That was enough for now. He intended that she would gain a lot more with extensive practice but she had the basics for starters. Although he was watching the curvaceous co-ed clinically, the anticipation of her experimenting the movements while mounted on his dick put a swelling in his groin. He broke her concentration with a new directive.

"Let's put your new muscle mindfulness to the test."

He cranked the table to its lowest position, barely a foot off the floor, and lay out face up. Iggy came to his side, bending her knees as if to kneel. Ned stopped her.

"No, no... Stay standing... Just lean over and suck me to hardness. Heels together, please."

Iggy stiffened her knees and stood tall. She bent at the waist, necessarily bracing her hands on the far table edge. Her tongue extended and lapped the side of his prick. Her awkward stance made it difficult to perform her oral task but her fretfulness about performing poorly generated a strange tingle in her pussy. This was an odd tutorial.

Ned took this first opportunity to cup and bounce her pendulous boobs. They were pliant, heavy and soft all at once. Iggy found Ned's handling of her breasts pleasant and her nipples swelled and hardened. His manhood was becoming more rigid and she took him in, running her lips from tip to base in a steady bobbing. Her tingling labia warmed with an excited blood flow and her inner membranes moistened.

Ned took her areolae pop-ups as a sign of her readiness. He noted that his own hardness showed equal alacrity. He pinched her stiff nub and gave a playful slap to her dangling boob. She pulled her lips off his erection, held still and listened attentively for more instructions.

"Time to mount up. Then sit still and make the walking motions without any stroking. Caress my fully embedded cock only with the muscles movements you just discovered."

Iggy gave an affirmative nod, stood and stepped a heel across. She braced as best she could, then squatted over Ned's hips, just low enough to place his tip. After pausing to get set, she worked his rod fully inside her warm, wet cunt. Seated comfortably on his hips and packed with cock, she concentrated her thoughts, flexed her core and began the motions required for a 'straddled walking cock cuddle'.

She felt Ned's cock stir her insides, pushed this way and that by her inner ripples. Her pussy lips were caressed in an unusual way by his thick shaft base and her cervix was tickled by his rubbing tip. With the fundamentals established, she increased the tempo.

It felt good. Her pussy lips tingled, her tummy buzzed and her nipples ached with fullness. She raised her gaze to the horizon and closed her eyes, reveling in the good vibrations.

Ned saw her smiling swoon and was amazed by how quickly she had grasped the newly acquired technique. It was as good as or better than any other method he had experienced in a long while. When fully developed, this new module would be a fabulous winner, a coveted 'holy grail' to the exclusive world of elite alpha males.

But the near stationary nature of the female's tits during the method was a hindrance to its greater good. Ned intended to create a variation for male participation. During subsequent run-throughs, he intended to experiment with simultaneous breast play. After several sessions, even with different sex-mates, the male might find the basic combination of relaxed prone body and unique prick massage becoming mundane. The added visual and tactile stimulus of the tit handling would enhance the man's exhilaration. If it helped the mounted woman's excitement, all the better but totally irrelevant to the TWA male-pleasure-focused poise criteria.

On this first run, Ned played the role of the relaxed prone male. He played it well. Iggy raised his ardor steadily, working it higher and higher by her unrelenting exertions. She emerged from her revelry when she sensed Ned's approaching climax. Looking into his eyes, she saw his interest in her boobs and galvanized his stare by cupping and squeezing them. Releasing the masses, she flapped a shoulder shimmy, shaking the big rose tipped orbs.

That was the clincher. Ned's eyes widened, then squinted. His back arched. With a howl, he peaked, pouring out his essence. Iggy felt the shots and sustained her core muscle motions throughout his flowing orgasm. She ebbed the vaginal massage only when he finally lay prone and tranquil on the leather pads again.

The remaining evening and night hours were long and relaxing. They played, canoodled, fucked and even slept. In the morning, a refreshing shower started the day. Iggy found a fresh thong, an eye-catching blaze orange, and Ned donned tropical resort clothes: loose bathing trunks and a flowery Hawaiian shirt.

Iggy took Ned on the overdue tour of the grounds. They started with a poolside breakfast. Two other middle-aged men were lounging across from them, hemmed in by a dozen animated co-eds competing for their attention. Ned figured there really was a consistent dearth of male presence on campus.

Thereafter, Iggy walked Ned through the resort-like campus buildings. She pointing out the dorm rooms, dining and gathering rooms, the gymnasium with its associated indoor pool, and the dance and yoga studios. Classes were already underway in the dance studios and gym. Ned was intrigued by the partially clad sweaty bodies exercising or stretching. Whether leaning on the wall mounted balance bar or twisted into a yoga pose, each young woman exuded her personal brand of healthy eroticism in semi-nude spandex splendor.

The exterior grounds fronted an ocean cove. The sculpted path passed a children's playground, a remnant of the intended family style resort. On the beach, young ladies occupied the breezy sand, either sunbathing or watching the water sports. The inlet was calm today, barely lapping its wavelets on the shore.

A circle of co-eds sat near surfboards planted upright in the sand. They watched two topless surfers standing on their boards a few yards from shore. Each tried to perform a one-legged yoga stance but soon toppled into the water. A few more tries came to the same conclusion. They waded ashore and two others took their place.

Iggy led Ned to the half dozen shore-bound surfers. A quick round of introductions ensued. Ned and Iggy sat with them and watched the balancing practice. Ned had an idea.

"So... who has the best balance among you?"

The girls immediately pointed at one athletic looking brunette. She flushed at the attention and looked away. Ned liked her coyness. He also liked her obvious muscle tone. Her tits and ass seemed well proportioned. Her deep brown eyes returned to his gaze. He was pleased with their choice.

"Say, Iggy, maybe we've found our second test candidate. Why don't you give her a walk-through and see if she can pick up the feelings?"

"Yes, sir. Come along, Penny. Walk with me."

She led Penny away to a stretch of smooth, wet sand near the water. The others could see her talking, making step motions and patting Penny's legs, hips and ass. Penny nodded and stepped off down the firm strand. Iggy skipped alongside, giving pointers. Penny varied her style and pace with each added instruction.

The offshore balancing duo fell again, making big splashes. They saw Iggy and Penny and sat on their boards watching them march up and down the beach.

Ned let Iggy supervise her charge while he got to know the other seated co-eds. They were all juniors from sundry parts of the world. The redhead was Irish, the blonde Australian and the long haired Polynesian girl from Hawaii. The others were Asian and African. The redhead stayed under a beach umbrella, guarding against sunburn and deeper full body freckles.

Ned was fascinated by the variations in skin tones and English accents. He barely noticed their casual topless displays. It seemed so natural in this tropical paradise setting. The girls perked up when they realized that Iggy was not being her usual cock-hog self but seemed willing to share Ned with the others. The circle gradually got smaller as each beauty competed for his attention.

Iggy and Penny returned. Ned dropped his shirt and shorts, took Penny's hand and waded into the water. He borrowed one of the surfboards and shooed its owner ashore.

"I'm going to lay on the board. Sit on top and massage my dick with your best 'straddled walking cock cuddle'. Show me how well you can keep us balanced on the board while making me cum."

Penny slid off her lime green thong and overhand tossed the wadded bottom toward shore. It didn't make landfall but a cooperating classmate quickly retrieved it from the water and returned to her place in the audience.

Ned took the initiative in the knee deep water. He pulled Penny's wet body closer, planted a firm lingering kiss on her lips and fondled a handful of nubile boob. Penny's hand circled his prick, stroking it with practiced skill. Ned grew in her grasp. It didn't take long to get ready.

He released her and she held the board steady as he lay back on it. The water was shallow enough for her to one-hop atop and straddle his legs. The board wobbled but they stayed afloat. Penny inched higher until his knob poked her exposed pussy. She continued the slide, leaning backward, hands braced on his knees for stability, seeking suitable alignment. His slightly torqued rod wormed its way into her womb. It was a delicate operation but in the end a successful one. Penny righted her torso; she was mounted balls deep on Ned's erection.

She placed her hands on the edge of the board near his tummy. Her arms pressed the sides of her nubile tits. She focused on her core muscles and began the seated dick massage. Ned saw her toned muscles ripple beneath the tanned skin of her hips and abdomen. Penny was a very cooperative test subject. Unpracticed though she was, she still performed with great dexterity. Ned felt his cock nerves stirred by her inner pulsations.

The bright sun hurt his eyes; he closed them and, with less overall sensory inputs, really felt her energetic contractions fueling his libido. His last image had been Penny's nipples presented between her compressing biceps.

His hands sightlessly stole to her chest and fingered her rosy points. The unseen manipulation added even more to his sexual rush to the summit. Too soon, he peaked, unable to avoid pinching her tits. She held on through the pain, maintaining both balance and poise, a tribute to her training and dedication.

Ned heard the lapping of wavelets against the edges of the surfboard. He smelled the salty air. His erection was diminishing and when he opened his eyes, he found Penny upright, watching his face. Her hands were holding his palms to her tortured breasts. A graceful dismount was impractical. Ned twisted his hips and toppled them sideways. They splashed hard and, on regaining their footing, Ned clutched her ass cheeks and she straddled his waist.

bhuff
bhuff
359 Followers