Total Woman Vignettes 06

Story Info
Total Woman Pageants.
8.2k words
4.33
10.4k
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

Prologue

To: Victor, Senior Pageant Trainer, Retired

From: Ms. Smith, Chairwoman, Total Woman Pageants Board of Directors

Subject: Congratulations!!!

What joy! On behalf of everyone at Total Woman Pageants, I extend our fondest best wishes to you and your new bride, this year's Ms. North America!

We are happy that, after your lifetime of dedication to guiding and steering countless young women in attaining their life dreams, you have found the one who can bring you the true happiness you so deserve.

But as well, we are saddened to learn of your decision to retire from pageant training. We, and our clients, will miss your expertise and the results you achieved through your special and effective training techniques. We understand your desire to rest from your exertions and concentrate your attention and energies to your new nuptial responsibilities.

However, if and when you become ready for diversity in your new life, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can afford you opportunities to be a select gentleman for Total Woman Academy Freewill Weekends. And we would be thrilled to sponsor both you and your wife as Academy Guest Lecturers Emeritus. Other business ventures requiring your unique skills might also be considered.

As always, you have our greatest admiration and gratitude for your past endeavors. Please be assured that our desire for future collaborations is genuine. Please consider our offers at your leisure. The door at Total Woman Pageants and its affiliates is always open to you, Victor, our old and valued associate.

_________________________________

Present Day

Victor and Tricia walked through the lobby of the plush resort convention complex. The Pageant Matriarch greeted her old friends with bijou cheek buzzes and escorted them into the auditorium, guiding them to the Judges Table in the Orchestra Well.

Numerous women in various styles of dress were practicing and parading onstage.

It was the Dress Rehearsal Days before the annual Ms. North America Pageant several evenings hence. As last year's winner and the coach of last year's winner, Tricia and Victor had been awarded a lucrative consulting contract to give a polish-up coaching to any contestant they deemed worthy of their efforts. Victor had delegated the final selection process completely to his new bride Tricia, trusting her and fate to make this a memorable and worthwhile excursion.

Over the next few hours, Victor watched the young women sing, dance, answer questions, parade in shear flirty gowns, model skimpy swim suits and pose in various neo-fetish attires. He paid attention to their beauty and their sex appeal. Victor didn't care about their intelligence. Nobody attended or bought advertising for a beauty pageant to see female brains on parade. Tits, ass and sexual energy were the key ingredients. Sex sells; the more risqué the deed, skimpy the costume or suggestive the demeanor, the better chance the model would win the pageant prize. Concurrently, the sponsors and advertisers would gain potential market share.

Victor inspected and scrutinized the array of female grandeur on display. He spoke in fitting terms, praising a risqué costume or lewdly singling out a contestant's flaunted carnal feature. He vulgarly chortled when one woman slyly teased him with a suggestive motion. This was prime female flesh presented for his choosing. Tricia took extensive notes on each candidate, keeping track of which ones particularly enticed Victor's lust and approval.

In the end, Tricia selected a few candidates she deemed worthy of Victor's 'polishing up'. Tricia spent a long time afterwards with a conference telephone call, some of it heated, other times conciliatory. Then Tricia talked again with the Pageant Matriarch. Tricia was assured that the Pageant organization would make all suitable arrangements for Tricia and Victor's special needs. The entire conference center staff and facilities were available for Victor to perform his valuable duty as the Polishing Coach.

--------------------

Victor and Tricia were seated in comfy chairs arranged before the low practice stage of a private interview room. Brown stood on stage, singing. Her hair was up in a fashionable bun with a few loose tendrils framing her made-up face. Victor thought she was okay as a singer but dynamite as a beauty pageant contestant.

Brown was a Hispanic beauty from the desert southwestern States. She was average tall, which helped balance her cherubic roundness into a more hourglass figure. Her skin, hair and eyes were diverse shades of brown. Victor guessed there were other shades of brown awaiting his inspection beneath the chic red gown.

Brown finished her song. She stood attentively, listening for her directives to move into subsequent talent displays: promenading the stage in her heels and gown, answering inane pageant questions, practicing shocked surprise when the winners were announced.

Tricia was not really interested in those particular onstage skills. Pageants were won backstage, not onstage. She rose from her seat and mounted the stage to stand beside the contestant. Tricia was taller than Brown, even though both wore fashionable high heels. Brown stayed in comfortable stance with arms down.

Tricia slowly circled Brown. The first inspection was visual, surveying Brown's physique. Tricia peered down the loose billowy bodice, appraised the cleavage formed by generous swells. Brown followed Tricia with her eyes but kept her face beauty-pageant high and forward, fixed into a relaxed stage smile. The second orbit was just as slow but Tricia's hand smoothed across Brown's hips and low back, sensing the warmth beneath the apparel. On the third cycle, she glazed across Brown's bare back and shoulders, stopping her circuit behind Brown's back. Tricia reached around and boldly cupped and bounced Brown's gown swaddled breasts for Victor's enlightenment.

Tricia leaned forward to whisper in Brown's ear.

"What do you want to see most in your lifetime?"

"World peace" Brown answered.

"Good answer" said Tricia. She fumbled with the dress clasp at Brown's nape. Brown felt Tricia's hands working but held her stance and stage smile.

"What do you think the judges want to see most in their lifetimes?"

"World class tits?" mused Brown.

"Good answer" said Tricia. She unclasped the hooks that latched the bodice panels covering Brown's world class tits.

"Let's see if Victor agrees" uttered Tricia as she released the fabric. The panels slithered down the contestant's front and the entire dress fluttered to the floor. Brown's world class tits were full, round and tipped with large round dark chocolate disks. Their mass proscribed minor sag but they were nonetheless firm and fluid. Brown held her head a smidgen higher as she inhaled. Her expanding chest lifted and displayed the perfect globes for Victor's discerning judgment.

Tricia reached around and hefted Brown's boobs in her hands again, ending Victor's mesmerized trance.

"Let's see how these puppies present during a pageant strut."

Brown was turned sideways to Victor and she stepped out and over the pooled gown. She walked to and fro across the stage. She exaggerated the high heeled stride to invoke a textbook bounce step that echoed in jellylike iggles of tits and ass. Brown stopped center and faced Victor again. Tricia fingered Brown's bobbled earrings and necklace, and then loosed the clips and pins holding her hair in the fashionable up-do. Tricia finger-combed Brown's tresses to drape her cheeks, shoulders and back.

Tricia led Brown forward to stand before the seated Victor. Seating herself beside Victor, Tricia worked open his pants and dug out his stout penis. Victor turned his face to Tricia and they kissed deeply.

Tricia spoke aside to the attentive Brown. "Kneel, my dear, and help us." Brown descended to her knees, leaned in and passionately sucked Victor's knob. She worked Victor's erection with tongue, lips and deep plunges. Victor and Tricia resumed their seated tongue filled kisses. Tricia was well aware of Victor's growing signs of arousal. At the ultimate moment, Victor exhaled a shout into Tricia's smooching mouth as he ejaculated a shot into Brown's slurping mouth. Tricia used a firm hand on Brown's head to hold her tight to Victor's crotch, inducing Brown to draw powerfully and swallow often in order to speed things along to her next gulp of air.

Tricia released Brown who caught a breath as she eased her vacuum on Victor's cock. Tricia pecked and cooed Victor's lips as Brown pecked and cooed Victor's erection. When Victor had revved down, he sat upright from his euphoric sprawl. He signaled to Tricia his readiness to continue teaching Brown pageant etiquette.

"Go with Victor, now, my dear, and learn more ways to influence judges and win beauty contests."

Victor stood, took Brown's hand and steered her to his private quarters. He planned to give her at least two more lessons that night. They showered together as foreplay before Victor heartily fucked her missionary style on the springy bed. Late in the night, he awoke under the covers, his growing prick couched in her warm ass cheeks as they spooned. He flicked off the covers and rolled her topside, directing Brown to ride him reverse cowgirl. Victor was treated to silhouette glimpses of swaying sidewinder boobs as Brown's ass jogged on his hips until he eventually growled his spunk into her cunt. They cuddled to sleep after that.

After sunrise, Victor and Brown were side by side on their backs as they petted, trying vainly to re-arouse their sex weary bodies for another lesson. Brown's head was cradled in the crook of Victor's shoulder. Brown fingered his flaccid cock as he diddled her pebbled nipple. The door opened and Tricia brought a tray of coffee and croissants to the industrious pair. Tricia set the tray at bedside. Unwilling to unravel, Victor and Brown let Tricia serve then bits and sips of the breakfast-in-bed morning meal. When the pastries and café were gone, Tricia moved things along.

"Victor has other duties before tomorrow night's pageant, my dear. It's also time, sweet little contender, for you to present yourself for your other judges' interviews."

Tricia helped her stand by the bed and braced Brown's stance as she leaned over at the waist to don her heels. Brown's boobs swayed as she wrestled with the strap buckles, soliciting Victor's positive appraisal of their sensuous masses. He smiled but restrained from engaging in another nipple caress. Upright again, Tricia stayed Brown with a hand when she turned to depart.

"Mind your manners, my dear. You should thank Victor properly before leaving."

Brown leaned over the bed and planted a long sweet kiss on Victor's mouth, suckled playfully on each male nipple before dragging her own nipples down his torso as she rolled back the covers and gave his cock some last loving smooches.

Tricia seemed satisfied with Brown's show of gratitude and dismissed her with a frisky whack on her retreating bare ass. She tossed Brown a small bath towel to hopelessly cover her nakedness for the running and bouncing skitter down the hallway to her hotel room. When the door closed behind Brown, Tricia asked Victor how the sessions had gone. Victor said Brown should be at least a runner-up or even the winner if she impressed the official judges with the same vim and vigor she had demonstrated to him last night. Tricia noted Victor's approval of Brown. She reminded Victor of his next impending assignment as she gathered the tray to depart.

"You have a late luncheon appointment at the pool deck. You should relax and rejuvenate until then, old man."

-------------------------

Blonde was idling on the pool edge, swishing her feet in the water when Victor strode into the area. She stood, adjusting the undersized high-cut tank-suit that stretched across plump breasts with perky nipples and a fleshy cameltoe. Victor drew up short, a little farther than handshake distance. He surveyed Blonde up and down. His wife was getting pretty good at picking out potential winners.

Blonde was the winner of a pageant in the upper Midwest. Her Nordic heritage was exhibited by her crisp blue eyes, her straight platinum blonde hair and her pale sun-starved complexion. She was tall, almost six feet, yet retained a packed figure with generous bosoms and tight toned waist, hips and ass.

Blonde smiled shyly, fingers clasped coyly in front, a way to keep them calm during this first impressions meeting. This man was the polishing coach that the Pageant Matriarch had bragged about. Blonde could be a contender if she paid close attention to his expert coaching lessons. Victor would help Blonde get ready for individual judge interviews and that could be the key to her success at this pageant.

Victor took another step forward, extending both hands, obviously not for a handshake. He clasped Blonde's wrists and pulled them away from her groin. Blonde complied and let her arms hang at her sides. Victor grazed a finger up her spandex encased cameltoe, then ferried under the fabric and brushed her shaved vulva. The skin was warm and smooth with just the right amount of spongy. He smoothed hands over uncovered ass, back and hip skin. He flicked her hair to see its bounce and the residual cascade ripples. He slid a finger along the scrunched swimsuit edges as a swimmer would do when exiting a diving pool. Victor grazed fingers under the suit's bra triangles, running orbits around and over her aroused nipple nubs, before pulling it taut again over the full mounds.

Blonde let Victor get acquainted with her eye-catching assets. All the while, he held her in a locked eye gaze, searching for any glints of resistance or hesitation. None were perceived and Victor knew Blonde could attain superior judging scores with her open and inviting attitude.

Victor fisted the shoulder straps and drew them down Blonde's unresisting arms, kneeling as he drew the suit completely down and off her body. He rose slowly, smelling the chlorinated musk emanating from her vulva. Blonde's trim abdomen and ribcage were surmounted by her newly uncovered boobs, presented for his thorough inspection. He thumbed the nipples, fluttered the weighty masses and watched them fluidly tremble.

Victor scanned the deck and found a cluster of deck lounges parked in a secluded corner. Grasping Blonde's hand, he led her to the alcove. Victor sat on one flattened lounge as Blonde sat across the gap on another, hands on lap, her expression focused on her newest acquaintance.

"You have nice tits" Victor stated. Blonde blushed a little at the coarse complement and then used a hand and head shake to swish her hair over her shoulder, causing her boobs to sway. Victor perceived that Blonde was not a dumb blonde; she was subtlety skilled at this game. He liked her clever style of fixating an aroused male's keen attention on her marvelous points of interest.

Victor could dispense with any pretentions. He rotated and splayed out on the flat lounge, head propped on a bolster, his recumbent torso offering up his partial boner for her contemplation.

"Rock my world with your best tit-job."

Blonde walked to the end of the lounge and duck-walked forward to sit on Victor's calves. Victor folded his hands under his head. Blonde's spread stance displayed her open cunt lips, a gash of pink in the pale V of her groin. She folded forward, descending to kiss his nipples, the helmet of platinum hair obscuring his continued view of the groin spaces. He grunted and she glanced up at his look of distain. Blonde looked down and understood. She repositioned in order to provide Victor maximum stimulation: visual, oral and tactile.

Blonde gathered her tresses in one hand and held the platinum screen behind her head. She resumed kissing and suckling Victor's nipples, meanwhile rotating her dangling boobs against his stiffening erection. It was an arduous exercise: one hand holding her locks behind her head, the other braced on the lounge, her legs spread without benefit of buttress and her chest and face in raised caressing motions. The inevitable sheen of sweat broke out on her chest and Victor saw the lubricant needed for the next stage of their action. He pulled out his hands and reached under to cup each partially compressed breast, massaging the orbs, feeling their warmth on his palms and his cock.

Both Victor's hands now pressed her fleshy globes into a niche encasing his prick. Blonde retooled to back and forth motions, dragging her tits along Victor's length. He alternated vice-like crushes with loose snuggles, varying the friction and compression on his knob and corona as it slid delightfully through the slippery tunnel. Blonde used her boobs as relentless instruments for Victor's pleasure, sustaining the difficult pace despite the extraordinary efforts required.

Victor was approaching the finish line. Even though Blonde was totally absorbed with maintaining the rhythms, she heard Victor's breathing quicken. He panted, panted quicker, laid his head back for the finale. Blonde felt Victor's engorged cock ripple from the ejaculation between her breasts. She raised her head and saw his sperm spurt out, shooting past her upturned face to land on his chest. The discharge of gruels was accompanied by a discharge of growls.

Victor let the heat pass before he looked down at Blonde looking up. There were ropes of white viscous fluid forming lines on his chest. Blonde raised a questioning eyebrow and Victor nodded. Blonde swept her vacuuming lips along the white tracks, ingesting the sperm in imitation of movie scenes where drug addicts snort coke lines from a mirror. Satisfied that she had secured her full measure of male essence, she peered again at a smiling Victor and cocked another questioning eyebrow. Again he nodded, and she rose from her stance, shaking her arms to reinvigorate blood flow. To Victor's delight, that caused her boobs to sway and Victor admired again her clever style of fixating an aroused male's keen attention on her marvelous points of interest

They rinsed under the pool shower, then played splash, dunk and tag in the warm pool water until the daytime sunlight glow was replaced by evening time pool light glow. Victor led Blonde to his private quarters for further study.

Victor discovered Blonde's multitude of sexual endowments. She paid full attention to his desires, demands and directions. A bedtime blowjob was followed by recurrent fucks through the night, first a cowgirl with Blonde's tits on wobbling display, then doggy style with her boobs suspended and swaying. At dawn, they played in a lazy side-saddle where Victor could squeeze and tweak Blonde's globular beauties at will. That last one was exhausting, leaving them in a slumbering cuddle, unable to decouple. Tricia found them that way, limbs still intertwined, when she carried breakfast into their intimate workroom.

Tricia gently stirred Victor and Blonde awake, hiding her amusement as the overworked pair stretched and rubbed away cramps. She joined the famished sex fanatics in the breakfast nook. After nourishment, Blonde showered and donned a thin bathrobe that showcased her cleavage and left her exceptional lower limbs on almost full display. The hem barely hid her naked cunt.

Tricia waited to see if drowsy Blonde would follow proper etiquette. She was pleased when Blonde courteously strode to Victor, helped him to his feet, parted her robe and pulled Victor into a bone and boob crushing bear hug. Victor returned Blonde's lip melting kiss of gratitude. They lingered long, tongues flirting. Tricia approved of Blonde's good manners and saw Victor revel in her parting caress. But Tricia needed to get Victor's attention directed to other impending matters. She gentled the tangled appreciators apart and guided the sex-woozy Blonde to the suite's exit.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers