Total Woman Vignettes 07

Story Info
Total Woman Requests
9.2k words
4.62
9.1k
00

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

Prologue

Allan awoke with dawn's sunlight splashing across his face. Gretchen was not in the bed. He sat up and scanned the room but she wasn't there. He saw the ivory parchment envelop on her pillow. It was addressed to 'Allan' with a lipstick smooch beneath his name. Maybe she had gone to breakfast and wanted him to meet her there.

He opened and read the calligraphic message.

ALLAN,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY, FROM YOUR BEST CLIENT.

I understand the reality of this message is going to be a downer after such a potent encounter with Gretchen but I am in awe of your years of service and the wealth you have helped me accumulate.

Words and money alone could not adequately express my admiration. I like actions.

So...I arranged this more suitable reward. I hope you liked it and will forgive my subterfuge. But, hey, how would you like to continue this birthday party? Let's make a deal.

- Do a GOOD job with my money over the coming year and you can look forward to a similar birthday present next year.

- Do a GREAT job with my money over the coming year and you can look forward to spending your birthday on a weeklong tour of Norway. Guess who could be your tour guide? I hear there are many marvels to see in Norway...but you have to leave the hotel suite. Or not...

So, stay very focused on MY best interests and you'll find me very focused on YOURS.

GRATEFULLY,

YOUR BEST CLIENT (EVER!)

Allan let the transient disappointment at Gretchen's departure wash over him. He had truly enjoyed his fantastic night with this exceptional woman. And his best client was always true to his word. Allan's opportunity to get another date with Gretchen, incredibly, an overseas week-long date, was firmly in his control.

----------------------------------------------

Present Day

The airliner thumped down at Oslo International Airport. Allan watched out the porthole sized window as the plane taxied to the terminal and parked at its designated jet-way. He gathered his things and trudged through the gate, immigration and customs, finally into the Arrivals hall.

Allan's heart skipped a beat; there to greet him was Gretchen.

Gretchen stood behind the clamoring crowd as Allan made his way to her. She opened her arms and he fell into the sweetest, softest welcome he could imagine. Her breasts mashed his chest and her kiss washed his lips as she warmly embraced him. "Welcome to Oslo, my darling..." she whispered.

Allen leaned back but held a loose embrace. Gretchen's face was radiant with rose tinted high cheeks and crystal blue eyes. Her thin platinum blonde hair hung with straight bangs and a bell cut above her collar. She was shorter than Allen, even in heels. Full figured with rounded hips and breasts, she still looked the part of the merry widow that she had claimed to be when they first met a year ago.

An airport porter helped with the bags as Gretchen escorted Allen, arm in arm to their waiting limousine. They cuddled warmly on the ride to the hotel. The snowy streetscapes outside slid past the cozy interior of the towncar. Allen described his highly lucrative investment year that had carried him back into Gretchen's arms. She expressed her happiness at his success with cuddles, caresses and kisses, lauding his acumen.

Their penthouse suite at the Oslo Hilton was magnificent, with a view across the Norwegian urban expanse. Winter dusk arrived early at these latitudes; lights twinkling alive across the frosty landscape.

Allen showered alone as Gretchen arranged his things. He emerged wrapped in a waist towel to find a room service meal setup. Gretchen had changed to a loose diaphanous gown, obscuring her undertone but draping her form in titillating triumph. She wrapped Allen in a fluffy terrycloth robe. A small fireplace gave off a red glow, accenting the dinner table candles.

Allen and Gretchen enjoyed a romantic dinner, fine food, fine wine, fine conversation. Half through the dessert aperitif, Gretchen rose and, pulling back Allen's chair, sat on his lap. She circled his neck and they kissed playfully but with growing purpose. Allen lifted Gretchen and carried her to bed.

Allen loosed Gretchen's sheer clothes and removed them. Lying before him, available, willing, inviting, Gretchen was a Nordic goddess in naked splendor. He shrugged him robe off and leaned in, resuming their smoldering kiss. Gretchen's hand held Allen's erection. She stroked it and used it to guide him onto her waiting body. She continued her hold, channeling him into her waiting body. Allen was super-primed due to his long absence from Gretchen and this first session was quick and sharp. Neither lover showed concerned. They cuddled, knowing the week ahead offered abundant time and opportunity for much, much more.

Allen woke during the night. The voluptuous Gretchen warmed his bed with her erotic presence. They made love again, taking longer, enjoying the lingering caresses. At dawn, another long dalliance and a shower together.

Breakfast was followed by a walk through nearby parks, museums, a tour boat ride along the Vik. They cuddled and smooched whenever the mood caught them. Nothing was urgent or hurried. They spent their days in leisure, their nights in lust. On occasion, they found themselves alone in public: the museum statuary or a shrub screened park bench, someplace remote from the crowds. The amorous couple excited each other constantly, ready to expend their lust in furtive fucks. Gretchen was entirely devoted to Allen's pleasure whenever he wanted it; Allen felt like a love-sick teenage schoolboy.

At mid-week, Gretchen broached a proposal to Allen.

"My family keeps a ski chalet in the mountains not too far from the city. The scenery is inspiring and the lodge is far from any neighbors. Would you like to go there for a few days? It's very nice and cozy."

Cozy appealed to Allen, especially if it meant being cozy with Gretchen.

----------------------------------------------

The car spun and slipped up the snow packed driveway leading to the chalet set against the mountainside. Gretchen had told Allen tales and anecdotes from her youth when family and friends would gather there for summer picnics and winter skiing.

One notable weekend during her college years, her virginity was dispensed with by her father's colleague, a handsome middle aged man and confidant of her older sister. She vexed her sister by flirting with him. Whether prearranged or happenstance, he made her feel special, handling Gretchen with masculine verve. All through that weekend, the maestro taught her about a woman's sexual capacities. Her older sister collaborated, whispering tips and advice whenever her father's colleague used the curious Gretchen's body to reveal yet another position or technique. Ever since, the chalet was a magical place to Gretchen.

The car slid to a stop before the chalet. The pair alighted. There was a whiff of smoke in the air and a white plume curled from the chimney top. Inside, the great room's fireplace was ablaze. Food bags and packages covered the kitchen table. The wood beamed interior invoked a sturdy rustic atmosphere.

A thump in the loft was followed by two blonde heads poking over the balcony. Gretchen waved them down the stairs. The girls bounced down the steps. They stood side-by-side in front of the adults.

"Allen, this is Heidi and Hilda, my twin nieces. They have a break from college and will join us this weekend. I hope you don't mind."

Allen didn't mind...not a bit. Although they were taller and thinner than Gretchen, they sported her same platinum blonde hair, crystal blue eyes and high rosy cheeks. They wore their hair longer, mid back length. Their spandex ski pants stretched around trim butts and legs. The stretchy, tight sweaters revealed rather than hid the fulsome promise underneath. Stiff little nipple points poked against the thin fabric.

After Gretchen's tale of first love at this chalet, Allen was amenable to this obviously prearranged setup. Outside the chalet, a blizzard was rising in earnest. Inside, Allen's libido was rising in earnest. 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow' he sang in his mind.

The girls led Allen to the sofa and sat either side; legs pulled sideways and under, leaning in for a get-to-know-you chat. They were university students, forestry and fisheries studies. They were truly Gretchen's nieces, the daughters of her older sister. Allen briefly described his life on Wall Street and his successful work that led him to Norway for the week.

Gretchen called the group to supper. Smoked fish, cheese, wine, dried fruit...a typical Scandinavian winter meal. Afterwards, everyone gathered before the fire to finish their wine. They chatted aimlessly until the conversation waned off.

Heidi started it. She stretched and stated she was going to the hot-tub. Standing, she nonchalantly pulled off her sweater and stretch pants and then strode nude through a side door. Hilda followed suit. Allen looked at Gretchen, who merely smiled over her wine glass and head bobbed him towards the attached sauna room. Allen went to join the twins, leaving a trail of garments as he undressed enroute. Gretchen gathered up all the strewn clothes and carried them to the three bedrooms in the loft, distributing the articles to each owner's bedroom.

Heidi and Hilda were already submerged shoulder deep in the tub when a naked Allen entered the glass lean-to. Steam rose and condensed on the dew covered window panes. The jolly twins waved him into the water. Allen sat on the top tier, back to the door, the floating bubbles tickling his bellybutton. The twins got up from the lower bench and scooted around either side of him. They wiggled under his biceps and let his arms drape over their wet shoulders.

Heidi apparently was the more talkative twin. "Isn't the tub wonderful? I like the way it swirls about like a liquid massage. Did you see that the jets are adjustable? Watch this."

Heidi bent down, stirring bubbles with her boobs as she fumbled between Allen's legs. Suddenly, he felt a water jet thrumming against his groin. Heidi watched his face as she twisted the outlet for proper aim and force. Allen hopped once from a distinctly hard gust but quickly settled and smiled. The surging liquid fluttered his balls and waggled his prick. Heidi smiled her triumph and sat upright.

"Sure hits the spot, doesn't it?" she said. Allen closed his eyes, leaned back and nodded agreement. Heidi's hand peeked underwater to lightly hold his cock. She played it around, letting the pulse hit all sides and areas of Allen's genitals. She pulled his shoulder dangling hand down to fondle her tit. She smiled slyly when his eyes opened and looked her way.

Allen felt another hand caress his cock. Hilda had joined the foreplay. Heidi relinquished her grasp and Hilda assumed the duties. Hilda found Allen growing in her hand and jacked his shaft lovingly. Heidi, freed of other responsibilities, leaned into the recumbent Allen, mashing her unattended boob against his ribs. She kissed his cheeks, his eyelids, his lips, his ears, and his neck. Her other hand circled on his nipples as his fingers rolled her nub.

Hilda maintained a steady hand stroke, stoking the simmering fire about to blaze up in the tub. Allen was hard. The twins had handled a few cocks before, college boys mostly, no one as mature as Allen. Anyway, he seemed ready to go.

Gretchen had told the girls that this first time with Allen would be, well not really a quickie, but something short and sweet to take Allen's edge off. Heidi would get Allen past his inevitable hyper-fervor provoked by an unanticipated encounter with fresh female flesh. He would better enjoy the subsequent days of prolonged fuck sessions if he revved down now to a more stable machismo. Gretchen told the twins that enticing Allen's cum into Heidi's cunt should do the trick.

Heidi disentwined and straddled up on Allen's immersed lap. She braced both hands on his shoulders as Hilda held his roaring erection upright. Heidi maneuvered her butt into position and captured his tip with her nether lips. She pressed slowly down, taking Allen halfway in. Reversing until just his knob was inside; Heidi pushed again and buried most of the shaft. One more piston and she hit bottom. When his knob pressed her deep, she closed her eyes and moaned. Allen enjoyed the feel of her cunt and the sound of her desire.

Heidi began the up and down strokes, long ones interspersed with shorter ones. Hilda sat by, watching the same show as Allen: Heidi's lively firm boobs. Hilda smoothed a handful of steamy water over the globes. She put Allen's hands on the glistening masses. He took the hint and caressed the weight and thumbed the nipples. Heidi liked that but was more absorbed by the cock friction heating her womb.

Hilda urged them on, giving sincere praise in a girlish voice. "Ohh... that looks good... does it feel good... Heidi, are you going to get one off... yes... you lucky girl... Allen, keep it going... she's almost there... ooh, almost...almost... YES!" Allen wanted to last longer but the twins were unrelenting in their enthusiasm to satisfy him. He let himself go and jetted his essence into Heidi. Heidi felt the discharge and joined in with her own orgasm.

Allen fell back and Heidi leaned forward to rest her tits and head against him. Hilda dribbled warm water over their superheated bodies, promoting a gentler, slower cool-down. Heidi gave Allen a lip smack kiss and sat up, drawing her oily pussy off his shrinking erection. The twins helped Allen from the tub and led him inside, depositing him with Gretchen. They watched her lead Allen upstairs to her loft bedroom. She waved a goodnight to the twins as she closed the door.

The twins yawned, stretched and pattered to their own loft bedrooms. The only remaining sounds were the dying crackles of the fireplace and the deadened hush of the snow blanketed woods surrounding the chalet.

----------------------------------------------

Allen woke during the night with a throbbing hard-on. The snowstorm had blustered out, laying down a new coat of sparkly white that reflected the full moonlight. The moon glow lightened the room. Gretchen sensed his stir as he pushed back the covers. Her hand stole to his swollen prick.

"Ready for more?" she asked. He exhaled and affirmed her question.

"Well, then, let's get you taken care of. Come with me." Gretchen rose and led a naked Allen by his engorged penis across the loft balcony to the third bedroom door. She opened the door a crack and pecked Allen's cheek. "Enjoy" was all she said as she pressed him gently through the portal and closed the door behind him.

Flameless embers glowed bright red in the small bedroom fireplace. Moonlight glowed faintly. The room was warm. Hilda lay naked on her back. She was awake, her head turned towards him, blue eyes muted, fingers slowly circling her pussy lips between spread bent legs. Her nosecone breasts were firm piles of pink flesh rising from her chest, her nipples erect.

"I have been waiting for you. I hoped you would come sooner. I have been thinking about you. I want what my sister got and I can't get to sleep without it. I was beginning to fear you might not come at all and I would be awake all night."

Hilda spread her arms, inviting Allen to her bed and body. Allen crawled into the bed, accepting the proffered welcome. Hilda guided him to lie beside her, face to face, groin to groin, hugging his nudity tight against her nakedness. She rotated her lips on his lips; she rotated her groin on his groin. She was doubly slippery, wetting his chin with soft kisses, wetting his hard-on with genital dew. Allen had arrived erect and ready; Hilda had waited wet and ready. No further foreplay was necessary.

Hilda scooted her lower leg under Allen's; raised her top leg over Allen's thigh, setting up a sideways missionary. She worked his knob to her entrance. She used a hand to get the alignment perfect, and then wiggled the tip inside. She hugged Allen's chest, bracing there to move her whole body lower. Allen collaborated by crunching his stomach, pushing his cock deeper. They wiggled and worked, adjusting angles and poses, until their pubic bones made contact. Hilda was tight and wet.

Hilda clenched her cunt and relaxed it. Allen nudged his hips once. Hilda clenched and released again. Allen nudged again. They kept at that for a long time, good feelings transmitted back and forth, never less or more, just good every time. It was like a dance lesson, practicing the same basic steps over and over. But it was also tiring to use the same muscles repeatedly. Allen paused to regenerate some energy. Younger Hilda, full of vigor, patiently nuzzled his neck.

Allen took a breath and gave a mighty shove, rolling Hilda onto her back. He was still embedded in her core and encircled by her hug. Now his nudges grew to jogs. Hilda escalated to hip rolls and crossed her heels behind his butt. Allen braced his chest on bent arms so he could gaze into Hilda's blue moonlit eyes as he thrust into her snug pussy. Allen's prop-up gave space for Hilda's boobs to wobble between their chests, adding to Allen's excitement.

The bed squeaked to the rhythm of their lovemaking. The pace was unhurried, the paramours getting pleasant stimulation, taking their time to enjoy each tight drawn out stroke. Allen was less urgent following the hot-tub pressure release. Hilda interspersed Allen's hip thrusts with sugar kisses. They exchanged cooed encouragements, nuzzled necks and nipped earlobes, brushed cheeks and eyelash flutters.

Sometimes they rested, Allen confining Hilda beneath his full weight, inferring dominance in bed. Then Allen would brace up and stroke just a little faster. Then after the subsequent pause, a little faster still. Finally, Allen was hammering away, Hilda grunting at each collision of their pubic bones, grasping his back anxiously to thwart him falling out completely on a longer withdrawal stroke. Suddenly, she cried out, an orgasm washing through her whole body, cunt clenching, adding to Allen's pleasure. Of course, he was mindful of her ecstatic fit; he could feel her cunt throb on his cock. But he continued his exertions relentlessly.

Within minutes, Hilda peaked a second time; a third time soon after. Allen ended his run on the last one and boiled his semen deep in Hilda's womb; her clenching cunt attempting to constrict his flow. Allen heard himself gasping for air; Hilda likewise. He laid his weight on her, dormant, waiting for calm to be restored. He was surprised at the power he had needed to force his sperm out into Hilda's squeezing cunt.

Allen braced up again, remained embedded, felt the skittles race around his groin. Hilda felt his cock's post-coitus twitches deep in her pussy. Time stood still. Hilda lay quiescent under this real man, happy in the here and now, enjoying her afterglow. Eventually she rolled Allen sideways. They both slept, still hugging.

----------------------------------------------

Allen awoke alone in Hilda's bed. Daylight had replaced the moonlight. He had slept deeply after finishing off Hilda. The loft bedroom smelled of cold fireplace ashes, sweat, musk... and coffee with bacon. He wandered to Gretchen's bedroom where he found his clothes laid out. In light sweater and pants, he descended to the kitchen where Gretchen was cooking breakfast. On his approach, she tilted back and up and puckered for a good morning kiss.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Splendidly."

"The girls went out skiing at daybreak to test the new snow. They should be back soon."

Gretchen's statement heralded the sound of boots stomping off snow off. The door burst open, bringing in a crisp cold gust and a swirl of snowflakes. The bundled up twins skittered through the portal and slammed it shut. They raised their goggles and pulled off mittens. Their noses and cheeks were rosy pink from the cold. They hung their snowsuits on pegs near the door. They were left with one piece form fitting spandex suits, the knit material grudging unable to conceal cold pop-up nipples and prominent camel-toes.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers