Total Woman Vignettes 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

Julie knew she was rather good at this; she hoped Mr. B would agree. Her teachers had expressed admiration for her techniques. They had taught her the location of the more sensitive penile nerve endings and she always endeavored to light up as many places as possible. Roger basked in her fellatio wizardry. She swayed her head in her upright pose, just enough to effect a good massage and suction.

His daughter had made a good start but Roger wanted more. He pulled back, fighting against Julie's increased suction as she tried to retain her fleshy mouthful. Her enthusiasm pleased him. He won the struggle and she took it in good grace, settling back again into willing female presentation pose to await his next choice of pleasure.

He dismounted to explore other workings of the bondage chair.

He found that her heel cuffs were bound to hinge-mounted wooden extensions rather than the chair legs. He lifted and spread the boards, opening her pussy to his inspection. Another pull lengthened the foot braces and that drug her ass forward to the edge of the wooden seat. Her cunt was shaved and the crevassed inner lips rouged with the same lipstick gloss lacquering her facial lips. The erogenous folds had a wet sheen, revealing her arousal at her submissive situation.

Roger didn't see any point in further delay. He stepped forward, leaning over her recumbent form. He grasped the male organ replicas above her head and maneuvered his real cock at her winking vaginal orifice. He pushed in steadily, finding encouragement in her stifled moan. As he stroked, he suckled her glossed nipples, earning more moans from his daughter. The nipple gloss tasted of strawberries, a nice touch. It was quality makeup, retaining its tone despite his slurping.

Julie stiffened and careened, cumming on his cock. He paused, letting her body shudders ebb but too worked up to stop for long. Several strokes later, she cried out again and he felt the vaginal tremors on his embedded meat. A dozen rapid thrusts generated her third orgasm. He couldn't hold out on the next series and jetted his juice in her womb. The ecstasies coursed through their bloodstreams and moderated down into post-coital glows.

It was the moment of truth. Withdrawing his prick, he stood tall between her thighs, his moist drooping organ posed even with her eyes. Roger untied the blindfold. Julie blinked, willing her eyes to adjust in the ambient dimness. Her first vision was the sticky spent cock in front of her face. She looked down at her saliva slickened nipples, then at her puffy pussy. Drops of pearly white were seeping from the enflamed lips, still pleasantly tingling after being vigorously fucked.

Her gaze lifted up to her guest coach tutor's smirking expression; the shock of recognition flickered across her face.

"Daddy?" she fearfully queried.

"Please call me Mr. B" was his smug reply. He stared at her eyes with the dense blue-black eyeshadow and liner which set off the whites and browns of her eyes. Did she know how much the raccoon eye mascara turned him on? Someone did.

Tears welled up in her eyes; her lower lip quivered. A tear drop descended her cheek but the durable makeup didn't run. Roger took a more comforting attitude, somewhat presuming her initial reaction.

"Now, now... none of that" he soothed her. He kissed her forehead, reaching around her trussed body and unclipping her cuffed wrists. She moved carefully, letting the revived blood flow disperse the pins and needles. She sat rubbing her arms, an activity that gave her time to gather her thoughts.

Mr. B unclipped the chair's ankle chains but not the locking ankle cuffs. Like the gentleman he was, he lent her a helping hand as she stood. She wobbled on shaky legs in her high heels. He held her bare shoulders until she steadied, his opportunity to really look her up and down. His flaccid dick tingled anew, eager to resume its seminal calling.

"You do look truly exotic, Julie. Truly erotic, actually. Managed to do this all on your own?"

Julie shook her head slowly, remembering the build up to this tutoring session.

"Kelly came to me yesterday, excited about some gossip she said came from an absolutely reliable source. 'Bless your luck' she told me. I was being consigned to an extraordinary guest coach tutor this weekend.

"Her friends came to my room this morning and took me to the salon to get me ready: stylish hair and nails, exotic makeup, sexy lingerie. They started with a scrub bath, douche and shampoo. All the touching and the fluffy towels felt luxurious. They placed me in a hairdresser chair, leaned me back and kept going.

"A close pussy shave and then the hairdo. I like to wear my long hair down but they said it had to be a fashionable top bun. 'He likes it that way' they said, 'You want to please him, right? A good report, better grades?' So I went along.

"They painted my nails and tested makeup color blends on my skin. The tones kept getting darker and deeper. I wanted something lighter but again, they overruled me. 'He likes it that way' became their mantra. 'It's more romantic in low light' they said. So I went along.

Julie was steadier on her feet now. Roger closed and dropped the leg panels, taking his seat on the throne like chair. He felt kingly, royally naked with the fetish garbed maiden standing attentive before him. He circled his finger in the air, like he was commanding her to continue the story.

"The shear dusky nylons felt good; the black satin corset a little tight. The heels were fine. They giggled when they brought out the cuffs. 'Why?' I asked. The usual answer: 'He likes it that way; a symbol of your deference to his desires'. So I went along, too late realizing the locks. 'Where's the key?' I demanded. 'He has the key... to your heart' they joked.

"They said the rest of my stuff was waiting here. I thought they meant my evening dress and jewelry. They walked me through the corridors, half dressed, passing a few guest coach tutors who made vulgar wisecracks. At the door, my new supposed friends surprised me by clipping my wrists together behind my back. We entered this room and I saw the scene. The chair was harsh looking with two rubber phalluses stuck upright on the seat. That frightened me but they assured me it was a mistake done by the setup crew. One of the girls removed them and stored them underneath the seat. It was all very new to me and quite worrisome."

Mr. B nudged his butt, nervously imagining the sensation of the dual probes pegged inside a woman's twin holes. His cock stiffened and rose a bit. 'That's strange' he thought.

"They placed me in the chair, fastening my ankles to the legs. I sat tall; the tight corset and my arms pinned behind prevented any slouch. They debated improvements to my pose. 'More cleavage and nipples' they agreed. They installed underwire shelves to the corset and widened my nipples with more makeup. 'Yeah, he likes it that way' they quipped."

"Okay, fetish girl' they joked, 'you get one last look.' A quick glance around the room summed up the bondage scenario. Then they blindfolded me and left. I don't know how long I waited until you arrived; it seemed an eternity. My mind was filled with alternating curiosity and foreboding."

Julie stood steadier now and retelling her journey had eased her misgivings about the innovative incident. She wondered if Mr. B really liked her this way. His rising manhood seemed to say so but she wanted affirmation.

"Did you like me this way? I tried to please you. Was I good?"

Roger stood up. Julie quietly looked up, seeking an answer in his eyes. Roger leaned in and kissed her tender red lips. Her lip gloss tasted of cherries, a nice touch.

"Yes, my dear. I liked it a lot. So did you, I think. Now... let's fuck again, this time in bed."

Mr. B fiddled beneath her boobs and removed the stiff corset shelves. Her youthful breasts assumed a more natural globular shape. Drawing her against him, he cupped her ass cheeks and carried her to the sheeted mattress. They wiggled into missionary position; her smooth nylons brushed his outer thighs, the satin corset grazed his tummy. He liked that. His waggling erection found her pussy. Kissing her deeply, he slid into her still juicy tunnel.

Mr. B started with long strokes, the knob deep and then so shallow that only the tip touched her red glossed vaginal tissues. A dozen full slow strokes brought Julie to orgasmic convulsions. They paused for her to feel the full delight and then proceeded. Moments later, she peaked again and Roger felt her Kegel contractions pulse along his cock. His control was slipping away.

He laid his weigh full on her and pumped his groin rapidly, her silk cased thighs clamping his waist, her boobs mashed beneath his chest. His sperm spewed within her, gaining the glorious sexual ecstasy for them both. When his softened prick fell out, he rolled off her and closed his eyes. Sleep overwhelmed him.

Hours later, Roger awoke to find his daughter sitting between his legs, fingering his penis. She had loosed the hairdo and her wavy brunette tresses hung disheveled, a few dangling strands hanging in her face and pattering her tits. It was the classic look of a contented female who had recently been well fucked.

Julie had succumbed to the euphoria of serendipitous incest. She wet her lips with a sensual tongue swipe, cocking a mischievous eye and half smile. Mr. B barely nodded, understanding her intent.

She leaned over and kissed his knob, running her fingers tips up and down the thickening shaft. Her hair dangles tickled his belly. His cock reacted properly and soon reached full bore. She kissed and suckled its rigidity.

Roger laid his head back and closed his eyes. The last time he had watched the blowjob as Julie was blindfolded. This time she would see it through while he was sightless.

Julie knew she was rather good at this; as taught, she again sought out his more sensitive penile nerve endings, endeavoring to light up as many as possible. She paid attention to his breathing and the throbbing jitters in his sensitized erection, easing her oral caresses when she sensed he was close to peaking. She held him at a plateau just below that peak, then proceeded onward when he showed signs of renewed control and stamina.

Roger lay still, his dick tingling as he again basked in her fellatio wizardry. His cries came sharp and sudden when she allowed him to finally drain his balls, proof of her masterful skills. She held him in her mouth until he was completed deflated, lamenting what she feared might be her last chance to nurture her Daddy's lust for her.

In the quietness of the room softly lit by the dawn, he sighed. "I think I need to go soon."

She rose from the bed and helped Mr. B don his day-wrap. Her handy cock play during the dressing added some fun but got no effective response. The allotted tutoring time was nearly ended. Julie lifted her wrists toward him, displaying the locked leather bands.

"Can we take these off now?"

"Your friends were partially right. I have the key to your heart but not your cuffs. Let's go look for it."

Roger took her by the elbow and guided her from the Victorian style playroom. He proudly paraded his fetish clad daughter through the campus hallways, the common rooms, even the outdoor spaces. Her dark eyeshadow and body makeup caught the attention of every man they met. Mr. B asked every one they passed for Julie's locking cuffs' key. No one could help but many asked 'Why bother? I like her that way.'

While polling the poolside tables, one interested gentlemen flipped open his waist wrap's flap, exposing his large cock and balls, and suggested a quickie mate swap. Roger sensed willingness from their frisky companion coeds but he knew the weekend rules didn't allow it. Another time, perhaps.

Resigned to treasure hunt failure, Roger and Julie wandered back to her dorm building. The missing key was in the last place they looked, suspended on the front door handle. He hung the key chain around her neck, the loop of links descending between her tits, the swinging key tapping against her shaved cunt. Roger thought how ironic that looked: 'the key to her heart'.

Standing on the outdoor stoop, Julie knew Mr. B was late for his last tutoring assignment of the weekend. During their search for her elusive key, she had spotted a pair of her sporty classmates waiting impatiently at Table B. The final roster slots were always doubles; the three-way meant to inspire the guest coach tutor to deposit the full quota of his precious educational largesse before departing the facility.

Julie feared her daddy would get sidetracked and forget about her. She whimpered a plea for her own future. Would Daddy be back again someday to tutor her?

"I don't know, Julie. We'll just have to see what happens. But, for God's sake, don't tell your mother about this. She'll ruin any chance of a 'next time'."

Hugging her melancholy body, he assured her of his desire. He would think of a plan.

"Yes, my dear... Of course I want to fuck you again."

'Everyone does' he thought 'Who wouldn't?'

They kissed in parting and he held the door open as she turned to enter. She peeked back over her shoulder for one last smoldering look at her Daddy and blew him a kiss and a wink.

Unable to resist the final temptation presented by her bare bottom, giddy Roger gave her ass a celebratory spank... and sent his naughty little girl to her room.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers
12