Total Woman Vignettes 10

Story Info
Total Woman Zodiac.
4.3k words
4.58
5.6k
00

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers

Prologue

For the next many hours, Zack didn't have to dream of Leila the belly dancer lying naked beneath his conquering embrace, her supple body dancing them into a horizontal sweaty frazzle. He lived it... and thrice again before dawn. Woken repeatedly by Leila's whimpered pleas, Zack deferred to her specialized dexterity. He allowed Leila to warp his naked body into comfortable poses, bolstered by strategically placed pillows.

Arms, legs and back were simultaneously spread, curved and bowed into ingenious formations liberally exposing his genitals and other erogenous zones to her stimulation. Leila molded her dance sculpted body to Zack's extraordinary contortions. Then she combined her belly dance agility with the wisdom of the Kama Sutra to carry Zack's mind away into orgasmic bliss. Leila's sensuous undulations of tits, cunt and mouth drained Zack's balls while he filled her body and soul with ecstasy. She begged him for more.

Zack's handler Carrie retrieved him just after sunrise, fearing any more time with Leila would put him in the hospital with nervous exhaustion and dehydration.

---

Present Day

Zack alighted his limousine at the private airport entrance. He leaned back in to get a parting smooch from his travel mate. Her disheveled hair and clothes were evidence of the rumpus commute they had just enjoyed. A shapely female skycap grabbed his luggage and led him through the small executive terminal out onto the tarmac.

His next ride was waiting, a Gulfstream corporate jet, already fueled and crewed. The tail displayed the royal crest of a Middle Eastern potentate. The cabin door was open and waiting at the top of the stairway was Leila. Zack took a moment to take in the grandeur of the scene and gather his thoughts.

Leila was an oil sheik's grand-daughter and a recent Total Woman Academy graduate. Her father, the Crown Prince, had ascended the throne upon the untimely death of his father. He had summoned Leila back to the kingdom. He needed her assistance with his modernization programs. He dreamed of a grander realm and TWA would play a part in the process. Zack would act as business agent for the scholastic institution.

Leila was also gathering her thoughts, excited about returning to her family and her homeland but sad to leave the land where she had become a Total Woman. Her academics had been exemplary: a degree in Computer Engineering with an emphasis on Cyber-Security. She minored in performance arts, specifically belly dancing. Her gyrating practices added suppleness to her remarkable physical fitness. Her coach tutors used her exotic public presentations as inspiration for erotic private re-enactments. They marveled at her grace, stamina and capacity to extract volumes of ejaculate from her sexual partners.

Zack mounted the steps into her welcoming arms, taking a quick opportunity to survey the voguishly dressed Leila. She chattered a bit, thrilled that he had been chosen by TWA to accompany her home for the negotiations. She looked forward to the long flight where she could get truly reacquainted with her Zodiac travel companion. She got Zack seated for takeoff, seating herself nearby. They were the only passengers. The jet closed up and taxied for takeoff.

At cruising altitude, she excused herself for a moment and returned wearing a silky transparent harem outfit, covering but not concealing her fine physique. She led Zack back to the sequestered rear compartment, furnished with a freakishly familiar multitude of red velvet pillows on the maroon Persian carpet. Zack spent the entire flight huddled naked with Leila as she demonstrated her capacity and expertise in extracting volumes of his ejaculate.

---

Sheik Faisal, royal ruler of the kingdom, sat in military uniform at the head of the table. He had just announced to the generals the designation of his first son, seated at his side, as the new Crown Prince and heir apparent. He requested their oaths of allegiance to himself and his designee. 'Request' was a euphemism for 'demand', backed up by the armed palace guards standing at attention along the walls of the conference room. Gaining their unavoidable unanimous agreement, he dismissed the guards and began the meeting.

He assured the generals that their positions and privileges were secure as long as he ruled and they were loyal. He would retain his role as Minister of Defense. But the security forces must modernize.

Gone were the days of desert warfare with tanks and artillery. The fabled weapons of mass destruction would only rain down destruction on themselves. The new battleground was commerce and the weapons needed were the ones deployed in cyber space. And therein, they needed the best and the brightest to retain any chance of international or regional clout. He steeled himself, knowing his next words would ignite a firestorm in his conservative culture.

"You must accept the role of women as capable cohorts in this war." There was the expected rumble of colloquial dissatisfaction. He pressed on.

"The Israelis and the West have effectively integrated women into the ranks and they win their battles every time." He emphasized 'every time', alluding to recurring stalemates the kingdom had suffered following past border disputes.

Sheik Faisal had the authority to simply order the change but his plans for the kingdom turned on shared common goals among the stakeholders. He let his generals voice their opposition but countered each argument with cold logic. The generals swayed under his persuasion. 'Maybe a few women in support roles to see how it goes' they conceded. The sheik agreed. 'At least it's a start' he thought. Leila would be returning home soon to help win them over.

A few days later, he met with the chief mullahs. He shared his dreams of a more gender inclusive society. Again, the grumbling but he held firm and they promised to deliberate and consider it. Again, it was a start.

His next meeting was held that evening, in a more intimate setting. He dined with his first wife, Sheila, the love of his life. She was happy that he had designated their son as the Crown Prince. It confirmed her royal status as his First Wife and now presumptive Queen Mother.

She was also Governess of the Royal Harem. Faisal was fond of his afternoon dalliances and she choose his daily partner from among the cluster of his concubines. But Faisal said he wanted to give them real wealth, such as a modern education, something more valuable than the strings of milky pearls emitted by his royal cock.

He declared that he had summoned Leila, their first daughter, and a Zodiac, an official representative of the elite academy she had attended. He wanted his wife to help select worthy candidates for scholarships to the institution. She wept with joy at the news, in whole hearted agreement with all his plans. The royal couple celebrated their shared mutual dreams with familiar marital bliss all night long.

---

Sheik Faisal sat in official royal court on his ceremonial throne as Zack presented his credentials as part of some other pieces of state business. When the public protocols were concluded and the ministerial bureaucrats were dismissed, they repaired to a side room for private negotiations. They were joined by Sheila and Leila.

"My daughter speaks highly of you, my friend. Leila has made me proud with her embrace of progressive ways. I want her to be an inspiration to the women of our society. We need many more like her if we are to survive as a nation. What can you offer us in achieving our goals?"

Zack expounded on the Total Woman Academy's three pillars of excellence. The first was a college education leading to a science based academic degree. The second was beauty, outward as well as inward. Health, fitness, nutrition, fashion and cosmetology designed to fade feminine imperfections and highlight her enticements.

But it was Poise, the third pillar, which set the TWA graduate apart from all others. Poise was the runway model's strides and poses. It's the self-confidence of proper manners. It's the engagement of all the woman's capacities to make her companions feel desired and appreciated. Sexual proficiencies were essential. The students worked incessantly on mental and physical exercises that freed their minds from the silly social stigmas that hindered their greatest potential as the alpha male's partner.

Within elite masculine circles, a Total Woman Academy graduate was eagerly sought and the stock was kept purposefully in short supply. TWA had limited class sizes; potential candidates were sparingly selected from alumni referrals and discrete recruitments like the ones now being discussed.

Zack paused to gauge the mood in the room. The sheik gave a querying glance to his wife. She gave a single nod of agreement. The sheik gave Zack his full attention and presented his proposed plan of action.

"We will start with three. My wife wants many more, the whole royal harem in fact, but I must be mindful of the conservative elements in our society. Too much, too soon will overwhelm them and bring forth unnecessary resistance to modernization. You must help us, Zack, to select the very best first trio of candidates."

Zack agreed to help in any way he could. The sheik dismissed the females before his final talk with Zack.

"Tell me more about guest coach tutors and Free Will Weekends and how to get someone an invitation. I have some reluctant generals and ministers who need enlightenment about the personal gratifications to be derived from a Total Woman female education."

Again, Zack agreed to help in any way he could.

---

Zach was huddled on a couch with Leila, waiting for the private show to begin. She was wearing her most expensive and exotic belly dancer costume. It was all fine silks, beaded strings, glittering jewelry, and golden coin bangles. Leila had perfected its construction during her time at TWA. Its layered design was multipurpose and multifunctional. She wore it every time she belly-danced.

For public exhibitions, the complete costume was family friendly fun, offering furtive exposures of lithe arms, toned legs and her taut tummy. She liked to invite the young girls in the crowd to join her, teaching them a move or two to spark their interest in adopting the vibrant art form.

For adult-only private engagements, the garment reduced during the performance to jiggle friendly teasing with her flaunting shimmy cleavage and evocative cyclic hips. Her libido boosting bounciness was meant to induce the men to couple with their chosen sexual mates, either during or after her show.

For seduction scenarios, she volunteered, or more often was ordered, to be that chosen sexual mate for a targeted elite male. Then the strategic covers all melted slowly away. She exposed more and more of her tantalizing anatomy, shedding the costume piece by piece as she danced.

Her intimate performance sequenced smoothly from belly dancing artistry to lap dancing foreplay to mind blowing sexual intercourse. Thereafter, the lust maddened official bureaucrat would do whatever nefarious act her handlers required of him for the mere promise of a fleeting reunion with the Aphrodite-like goddess.

Leila had mastered all three styles through extensive practice and performed, however unwillingly she must, whichever one fit the circumstances. Zack had personally witnessed all of them and revered her expertise. Tonight he sat next to her in the royal palace private theatre, swathed in loose robes, just folded fabric wraps really, no buttons or ties.

Richly clothed in her exquisite garb, Leila sat sidesaddle, leaning her curvaceous body against him. One arm was laid across his shoulders, the fingers brushing affectionately on his hair and ear. Her other hand rested in his lap, atop the robes... for now. An air of low string and flute rhythms provided background ambiance.

The room lights dimmed, drawing attention to the low parqueted platform. Three silk and bangle festooned girls side-stepped through the back curtains and wiggled into alignment across the platform. They rolled sensuously in belly dance costumes similar to Leila's; apparently very similar. As they showed their belly dancing expertise, pieces of fabric and accessories were sinking away, revealing coy little feminine flashes.

As the dancers proceeded, the flashes became less coy. Bras loosened and slipped, the sequestered mammary jiggles evolving into nipple peeking wobbles. Waist shrouds drifted downward, exposing bead garlanded hips and toned asses that popped Figure-8's. Plush little pussies stirred into view; their rhythms alluding to cozy vaginal cuddling for a lucky male's inserted organ.

Zack was awestruck by their performance. Leila saw his mesmerized expression and knew the performers were running out of clothes to shed. She moved gently, reaching through the folds in Zack's robes, checking his disposition with her hand. She could describe his mood as rock hard and ready. She whispered in his ear.

"Which one do you want to 'interview' first?"

'Enie menie miny moe' thought Zack, 'all of them?'

"The one in the middle" he spoke aloud.

Leila clapped her hands, rising to the stage. She led his bead and bangled selection to a spot standing in front of the reclining Zack.

"Earn your scholarship" she told the chosen dancer. Leila gathered the others, each in a hand, and took them back to the harem. Jack was alone with his first potential scholarship candidate.

The entire setup had been foreplay and Zack saw no reason to linger. He drew aside his robes, exposing his rampant erection. He beckoned her forward. She straddled his extended legs and settled high on his thighs. He signed for her to keep coming and she wedged her soft pussy against the base of his hard-on. The low background music had never ended. He bade her to continue her dance in contact with his cock. She understood his wish.

Adjusting her legs for better control and leaning in to grip the sofa back, she sawed her moist vaginal lips up and down the length of his shaft. Zack let her lead the exotic lap dance; she timed her strokes to the sensual flow of the music. Her uncovered tits jostled freely in his face. He kissed a nipple as it strayed within range. The feeling was good but he wanted more. He assumed temporary command.

Zack inched his butt back into the cushion, pulling her along, righting the girl's body along with his own. Her full breasts rounded into youthful globes. Hands on her hips, he guided his cock into position for penetration. Then he relinquished control back to her. She knew what to do.

Her hips danced in horizontal Figure-8's as she corkscrewed her pussy down his shaft. Fully seated, she continued the lateral movements, giving his buried male organ the presaged cozy vaginal cuddle.

Zack was conflicted: he wanted to close his eyes and mentally savor the sensations on his prick. But he also wanted to watch his nubile fuck-mate's lap-dancing body as she jiggled and wiggled on his sensitized manhood.

It turned into a compromise. He watched her spectacle as he rose to his peak, then closed his eyes as his pent-up essence burst forth deep inside her tight wet tunnel. He blacked out and didn't know how long his sexual coma lasted. When he opened his eyes, his scholarship candidate was waiting for him, still straddled over his now flaccid penis. She sported a sheen of sweat from her exertions.

"I wish you could speak English; I want to know your name" Zack mumbled.

"My name is Azealia" she replied, "like the flower."

Zack was stunned and happy. "You speak English?" he exclaimed.

"We all do. We have classes every day. The Harem Governess requires it. It is part of our path to a better future, she says."

The little belly lap-dancer took on a look of mock rebuke, her fists plated on the sides of her hips. She parodied the Harem Governess's deep voice.

"'Do you want to be slaves to men forever?' she yells whenever we don't learn the language fast enough."

Zack decided Azealia had passed her entrance exams. She would be his first candidate. She stroked her fine toned thighs still straddling his body.

"Azalea, my dear little fuck bunny... you have earned your scholarship."

She squealed with delight at his announcement and jumped up. Bouncing with joy, her body was all wiggles and jiggles as she clapped her hands. She suddenly recovered her composure and kneeled again between his spread legs. She bowed respectfully and kissed the underside cock vee just below the knob.

"Thank you" she sighed to the male organ that had just set her on a path to a better future.

Zack gathered her face in his palms and drew her lips to his own for a more proper western style kiss.

"You're welcome" he whispered as he gazed into her big brown eyes.

She arose and awaited his further wish. Zack lay in weary gratification, praying he would survive the remaining 'interviews'. Fortunately, there were only two more to go. He gave her a casual backhanded wave.

"You're dismissed for now, Azealia."

He watched her seductive femininity prance away to rejoin her Harem sisters and share her good news.

---

The Sheik and the Governess granted Zack leave to enter the Palace Harem grounds where he would conduct his next interview. It was scheduled for the bathing pool, an indoor Turkish bath where the young concubines communally soaked and relaxed in the warm waters. Zack, wrapped in a waist towel, walked to the marble basin's edge and surveyed, literally, his 'pool' of available candidates.

The girls wore the customary thin cotton slips. In or out of the water, the translucent cloth did nothing to hide the diverse curves, colors and textures of the underlying naked bodies. Zack highly approved of the tradition.

He jettisoned his towel and strode naked down the submerged steps until the water was chest deep. When he stepped forward along the bottom, the attentive females parted like the Red Sea as he passed between them. This was going to be a difficult task; there were so many attractive choices. He decided to test their self-confidence. The pool floor rose and the water shallowed as reached the far side. He climbed up and plopped his butt on the stone cowling, draping his calves and feet in the pool. He braced a hand on either side, sat staring, stoic, waiting to see what they would do.

The girls tittered, watching from a safe distance, some snickering cupped whispers in their neighbor's ear. The response was often a gasp, a playful splash at the suggestion and a hand-over-mouth giggle. One sultry maiden was not jesting with the others. She stood just barely apart from the group, staring passively back at Zack.

He locked eyes with her and the staring contest was now one-on-one. The others took note of the stubborn exchange and their curiosity overrode their silliness. They silently pondered the outcome.

The dusky nubile concubine willed her dark brown eyes to stop blinking. She set her jaw, pursing her succulent full lips, determined to win. But it was not to be; she blinked. She continued to stare, hoping Zack had missed her twitch. But he hadn't. He cracked a smirking smile and gave her a derisive index finger signal to come forward.

She moved, each humiliating step witnessed by the local girls that she had never really bonded with. She was an outcast, a war prize from a neighboring country; she tolerated them and they tolerated her but there was no amenity.

With a few steps left to go, she saw Zack scoot his butt forward and lift a hand from the cowling where he sat. He pointed one finger towards his groin and blew her a pucker kiss, then resumed his stance. His meaning was clear and she stationed herself obediently between his legs. She was waist deep in the water, the saturated singlet clinging closely to her modest conical breasts. Zack didn't move a muscle, having already given his direction.

bhuff
bhuff
363 Followers
12