Total Woman Zodiac 02

Story Info
Taurus, the Bull: South Beach, Miami: Tori
1.8k words
4.27
8.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 04/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers

During their stroll to the hotel, Zack repeated his vulgar description of his nocturnal plans, now for Tori's information in lieu of the exchanged Ariel. Tori was likewise enthralled and impatient to commence the sexual exploits. As soon as the room door closed, they dived into furious activity. After a furious fuck, their fever's edge had waned and their professional demeanor restored. The pair moved ahead at a more appropriate tempo reflecting the evaluation assessment requirements. Nonetheless, their first contorted bouts had given Zack sound insights into Tori's remarkable flexibility, enthusiasm and endurance.

Later that night, the room shimmered neon, as it should. The fourth floor room faced Ocean Drive and the hotel sign shone its red and blue hues across the hotel façade. Zack lay on his back. Tori was mounted astride Zack's groin, her voluptuous form hued by the red and blue shimmer. He admired the spectacular view of her naked form and her demonstrated multitude of talents. Tori concentrated on the stationary cowgirl routine that Zack had commanded her to perform. She held him by her cunt, his engorged cock plunged deep. Tori used her concentric cunt muscles to massage his buried cock without jogging her hips. Her hands were braced on his chest; her finger tips revolving around his nipples. Tori's body language begged Zack to manhandle her dusky tipped tits. Her upper arms compressed the globular boob flesh just enough to indent the lush sides. That position conveniently posed her vulnerable nipples for any devious treatment or harsh amusement Zack chose to inflict. But Zack let his hands rest at his sides, disinclined to interfere with Tori's concentration and her unilateral manipulations of his prick. Tori gazed into Zack's eyes; watchful for the facial signs that showed which of her vaginal ventures was most effective.

As a Zodiac, Zack was obliged to offer helps and hints to improve Tori's skills but only after she had fully demonstrated her finest combination of current arts. Zack would share his final opinion in the morning after Tori had given her full measure to the all-night workout. Interim comments would distract from Zack's full accounting of Tori's existing talents: manual, oral and vaginal. Zack understood that Tori would endeavor to receive his top scores for her best efforts in each technique.

Requisite discretion aside, Zack was unable to conceal his impromptu eye pops whenever Tori's contractions hit the right spots on his sensitized cock. Tori knew that this wasn't really cheating. A proficient female was expected to continually fine-tune her actions, even in the midst of a fuck cycle, in order to maximize the male-mate's prospective pleasure. Tori was a highly proficient female and this was a high stakes fuck encounter. Her accumulated evaluation assessment reports would catalog her growing sexual prowess. Any successful career within the TWA organization hinged upon progressively higher scores with each evaluation assessment. Perfect practice makes perfect. Tori strived for perfection and used her time between these semi-annual evaluation assessments to garner lots of perfect practice from supportive sex partners. She never lacked for suitable South Beach manly volunteers with whom to practice.

But right here and now, Tori needed to concentrate and focus on Zack. She could see she was drawing him towards another climax. His face was flushed and he had clenched his fists tight at his sides and closed his eyes. Tori studied Zack's ascending groans to guide her labors. At the pinnacle of his windup, Tori happily joined Zack in communal ecstasy as his rounded mouth emitted a long, low growl. Tori fled her mind when she felt Zack's spunk splash her vaginal recess. Her cunt executed the final orgasmic contractions without her conscious command. This was a good one, a strong one and Tori was sure that Zack would be impressed by its potency. It certainly gave her reasons to applaud the unplanned coffee house swap.

Tori collapsed forward on Zack's chest; her torso buoyed on her boobs. She eventually regained her breathe and then rolled exhausted to his side. Zack was still recovering his wits as they breathed deeply in near unison. His man-meat was still tumescent but loosing hardness. Tori's cunt was leaking Zack's vital essence; the discharge would leave stains on the bed-sheets. They were too weary to do anything about it. They twilight dozed, fingers lazing back and forth across the partner's sweaty skin until sleepy unconsciousness stilled their movements.

Tori dreamed of her assorted lovers. Some were very capable oral artists. Her female bed companions attended to her desires in the spirit of shared bliss. But Tori adored being eaten by a dominant masculine fuck-mate. She never viewed it as hegemony over the particular man; that attitude was not consistent with her temperament or training. Rather it was an indication that the Alpha male deemed her worthy of his intimate care and thoughtfulness.

Her furtive dreams dissolved away into her red/blue hued real world surroundings. Her clitoris tingled from rhythmic caresses. Warm skin and beard stubble smoothed against her inner thighs. She was lying comfortably on her back, in bed, knees raised, wholly naked. She looked down and found that Zack was kneeling between her legs, his head gyrating as he alternately lapped her cunt folds and suckled her clitoris. Smarmy minded Tori moved her hands to rest on his head. Zack felt her touch but didn't falter in the pace of his work. She tickled Zack's ears in appreciation and then lay back relaxed and let the sensations flow.

Zack was gentle and experienced. He paid attention to Tori's breathing modulations. He slowed down or sped up the stimulus to moderate her exhilaration and prolong her passionate passage to the peak. His cheeks and chin were soaked with Tori's vaginal fluids. Her musky flavor was mingled with his previous spermatic discharges. He was undaunted; it was the essences of him and her and nothing else. The performance went on and on, time passed undeterred by the cares of the outer world. Their immediate world was solely the vibrant conjunction of Tori's nether lips with Zack's facial lips and the full body tingles that were growing inside Tori.

Tori's core heat was building at a steady clip. Zack's expert abilities to keep Tori at a stable elevated arousal were being sorely challenged. When he held back for her to rev down, Tori's thighs clamped his ears and her hands held him tight to her clitoris. She shook her hips, creating her own rubs between their conjoined parts. Zack surrendered his resolve and went all-in, employing every swipe and lap he could muster. Tori's roaring orgasm shattered her sanity and surrendered her soul. She clamped her thighs and abdomen about Zack's head. He was forced to lever up his nose to breathe while Tori rode out her spasms and contractions.

A descending cacophony of moans and sighs marked Tori's slow glide down from the crest. Her body finally relaxed and Zack extricated himself from the soggy headlock. He crawled up to her welcoming embrace and kissed her with drenched lips. They shared a mutual savor for the tang of the genital fluids. The naked pair cuddled and then spooned, letting the dwindling glow simmer them back to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

Zack awoke with Tori's contented slumbering presence warming his bed and body. They lay side-by-side, face to face. The aroma of dried sweat and leaked spunk, Tori's damp vaginal musk on his face and the fresh sea air whiffing through the windows gave Zack contemplations of a final tryst. It would serve to round out his comprehensive evaluation assessment of Tori. His hand slid to her core and a digit mimicked the slides and circles of his earlier night-time lingual stimulus. Tori's eyes quivered open as her mouth curved into an easy smile. She slithered her hand to Zack's core and diddled his ball sack and flaccid stem, echoing his invitation to continue. Meanwhile, they scooted closer, lips touching and slipping apart. Tori's generous tits filled the cozy space between their arms and chests.

It was a pleasant friskiness. But even heroic measures would have been unable to rebuild Zack's rigidity. Five ejaculations in less than a day were beyond even Zack's near superhuman virility. Eventually, the bright sunshine that filled the room gave them proof that another day was upon them and other obligations awaited them elsewhere.

Zack and Tori lounged face-on in the soothing garden tub bubble bath. Zack's mood quickened at the sudsy boob bounty displayed on Tori's chest. He recalled last night's foregone opportunity to frolic with the buxom beauty's tits and ass. Zack had ignored Tori's unspoken pleas to sordidly manhandle her sumptuous curves during the stationary cowgirl. Figuring that there was no time like the present, Zack decided to play splash and tickle with the slippery-skinned Tori. Zack lunged forward and grabbed her. He wrestled Tori over on all fours and whacked her rounded ass, slopping bath bubble splatters on the walls and floor. He slapped her pendulous tits in rhythm, laughing at the way they swayed and collided. Zack weighed and crushed the meaty masses in his palms. Tori screeched and rolled over when he captured and pinched hard on her puckered nipples but Zack held on tight. Before releasing the captive nubs, he forced Tori to suck his tongue until she got it right. The rough stuff had gotten Zack hard. He straddled her semi-submerged torso and pressed Tori's boobs around his thrusting erection. Tori looked relieved when Zack finally dribbled a last load into her slick boob envelop. The lust-filled tussling was sudden and more intense than she had expected. The bathroom was a mess; the floor almost as water-logged as the tub.

They re-donned the same clothes in which they had arrived. Famished, the paramours breakfasted contentedly on the hotel portico, flaunting their fucked-out afterglow while they ate. They teasingly fed each other bits of food speared on forks. Tori hammed it up for the curious onlookers with her tongue slathering displays of gastronomic bawdiness. Passing pedestrians threw haughty glances at the presumed 'niece and uncle morning-after' scene. Zack and Tori laughed off their undisguised frowns of outmoded societal correctness.

Over the dregs of the fruit and cereal feast, Zack allowed that Tori was improving and should continue to get lots of interim practice with a variety of local playmates. Zack gave specific recommendations on key muscle groups that Tori should bolster to attain even higher scores. Tori should fine tune not just her vaginal clamps but also strengthen her thigh hugs, improve her hand and foot dexterity and further sensualize her feminine erogenous zones. Tori genuinely thanked him for the pointed feedback.

Their get-together was now concluded. Zack pecked Tori's still flushed cheek and wished her a successful future within the Total Woman Academy organization. The costumed school girl blew him a kiss as he strode down the steps to the sidewalk and departed to file his latest reports on Ariel's and Tori's growth. He didn't hurry, hoping for a little refractory time to regain his vigor before he received his next assignment.

bhuff
bhuff
373 Followers