Total Woman Zodiac 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers

"I think we have sufficient practice. Let's try a hard docking" she said.

Bonnie captured the tip of Zack's prick against her deeper opening. She pressed back and levered him upright. With a slight tilt of her head, she pushed down and Zack's cock journeyed all the way to her womb. Touchdown!

"Get ready, my darling. Pretend we are flying into some air turbulence. This ride may get bumpy."

Bonnie cycled her hips in a vertical circle. Zack's knob drug almost out and then fully in with each revolution. After five rounds, Bonnie changed the pattern and began horizontal circles. Neither her legs nor feet nor ass nor hips touched Zack. Their only conjunction was cock and vagina. It was just as Bonnie had promised: a midair connection.

Zack let her work. It was rather liberating, being passively serviced without his active involvement. Bonnie was good at this. Zack felt the tingles and reached to grab Bonnie's hips and quicken her pace. His hands were stopped short by the chains. Zack vexed at the blockage; his impulse was to snap the light chains and take charge. Bonnie saw his move and concentrated on maintaining her course of action, giving no indication of her awareness. Zack's better nature prevailed. He closed his eyes, relaxed and let Bonnie's pleasant stimulations grow in his groin. Bonnie saw his surrender and knew it was time to finish up. She watched Zack's face go through several expressions, knowing he was getting closer to the end. As he tilted his head back and opened his mouth in a bellow, Bonnie slammed down and wiggled every muscle she could find, putting pressure and caresses on his spurting tube. When the spurts abated, Bonnie let her weight rest on Zack's hips and unfastened his cuffs. She leaned over and rested her body on his, rubbing her tits into his chest, nuzzling his cheek and neck, murmuring her glee as Zack enfolded her body in his embrace.

The remaining night was spent in full communion. Missionary, sidesaddle, cowgirl, every position was used with as much rubbing and hugging as possible. At dawn's early light, Bonnie slipped away. The weekend was over.

The girls returned to the Air Base and their important service in defense of freedom. They had earned the freedom to choose their recreations and fulfill their fantasies as they saw fit. Zack left for his next Zodiac assignment. He was proud to have performed his own version of supporting the troops. He hoped for repeated future opportunities to again prove his patriotism.

bhuff
bhuff
361 Followers
12