Totally Exposed

Story Info
Dave & Alexandra try a new technique.
1.7k words
3.96
56.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the product of an e-mail exchange, so half the credit of this story Is owed to Professor. Please, email him feedback as well! Enjoy…

She slides down my chest and onto her knees in front of me. I am sitting on the couch looking at her. She kneels between my legs. This is a favorite game for evenings when a long day dictates solitude and relaxation and an orgasm will bring us peace and sleep. She ignores me as she slides her T-shirt over her head. The smoothness of her skin is broken only by the silkiness of her newest bra. She caresses her shoulders, slowly, with eyes averted from mine. Her arms and tummy and sides all receive caresses. She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra, but it hangs on her breasts for a moment. She reaches for her body lotion on the coffee table and squeezes some into her palm. She lowers her bra, revealing firm full breasts topped by large hard nipples.

She caresses her breasts, lifting them and spreading them and coating them with lotion. A brief glance at my zipper tells me it's time. I unzip my pants and expose myself, always watching her hands on her breasts. I stroke myself slowly as she pinches each nipple between a thumb and forefinger, tugging and twisting gently. I reach full hardness and move slowly and enticingly for her. Her hand leave her breasts and they fall into perfect union with her body, her stomach, and her shoulders. They look like they were painted in place, perfect and symmetrical and luscious. Her hand slides out of sight, down her tummy and into her panties. The decent of her arms push her breasts together, forming an achingly beautiful picture. I continue to stroke my cock and watch her breasts move as the hand in her panties works it's magic.

This is a meditation on a fantasy, the fantasy of every boy and girl and man and woman. The words that stick in his mind when he sees such beautiful breasts. "I just want to stroke my cock and look, nothing more." And her secret fantasy and question of youth and adulthood. "Do my breasts make him hard? Does he touch himself thinking about them?" Some nights she is verbal, some nights she is quiet. Some night's young, some nights mature. "I'm love seeing you touch yourself while you look at my breasts," says the mature woman one night. "Beat your hot meat and cum on my big juicy titties," says the young girl another night. Tonight night she is silent, hand in her panties, eyes on my cock. Tonight she stands and I watch her hand move in her panties, her breasts swaying above me, round and full.

I rise and take her hand and walk her to the window and turn on a dim light behind her that puts her in shadow for the neighbors and passers by. I lift her breast in one hand while the other slides down the back of her panties and into her moist folds. My lips against her ear whisper, "Let's let them all see these beautiful breasts. Let's make all the boys' cocks hard and all the girls' pussies' wet. A soft "Yes" escapes her lips as the first spasms or orgasm draw my fingers deep inside her.

I shudder silently as nothing turns me on more than my lover watching me play in my panties, and then take me over the edge with his own fingers. I collapse into him as my pussy swallows his fingers in gentle spasms. I lead him from the window back to the sofa and push him gently backward. I tease him with my eyes, alternating from his now throbbing cock back up to meet his gaze. His eyes at half-mast now with lust he sits, waiting to hear my pleasure.

"Can I touch it?" I ask naively. He motions with one hand toward his manhood. I achingly slowly bring myself down to him. Kneeling before him, only an inch away from his cock I ask, "Is it tender?" He doesn't respond in words but easily tousles the hair on the back of my head. I reach out and with my index finger press against the head of his cock. He lets out a small moan, that of a man in a contented sleep. I look up at him and see his eyes lost in sexual frenzy. I pull back and sit on the coffee table. I watch him; sitting there, exposed and hard and I feel a stirring in my panties. I walk over to a chair, remove my panties and sit down, draping each of my legs over the arms of the chair.

He follows me, watching my pussy swell and grow wetter. He moves to stand and I say, "No...Please, sit." He sits and waits. Another excruciating minute lapses of us both open, genitals responding to the sex filled room and nothing else. I follow his gaze to my nipples, which have elongated and hardened to an aching plateau. He begins to reach for himself. "No, please wait...let's just..." He puts his hand down. I get up and move the chair to where we are only a foot apart staring lewdly at one another's most private moment. His cock is now reddish purple and looks to be bursting out its mushroom head. I giggle at how lazily it lays against him, almost a crescent but taut as a corset. I can feel my pussy aching for release as I begin involuntarily contracting my vaginal muscles in a failed effort to keep my juices from leaking down my leg.

The sight of this causes a drop of pearly cum to peek out from his cock; I watch in lust as it fights to rise out of him so it can slowly slide down his shaft. I lick my lips involuntarily and wonder just how long this can continue without one or both of us exploding. I finally speak, "I wanna see you come." He looks relieved and ready to make a move. I interrupt, "I wanna see your face as you come...I want to look at your eyes, be face to face as you reach climax. I want to feel what you feel and see you right in front of me. Do you want to see me?"

You simply nod, too weak from sexual ferocity to speak. I lead you to the bedroom and we position on the bed so we are facing each other, moments apart. Our breath is hot in each other's world as we lean in for a soft, warm kiss. My hand wanders down...tracing your stomach, avoiding your groin and down your left leg. You flinch a little but do the exact same to me. I reach into my pussy and draw my hand out with plenty of sweet silky wetness. I bring my hand, covered in my juices up to your left nipple. I circle it and it hardens. You dip your hand into my wetness and bring it to my nipples. Together we stare at each other in lust, mutually responding to the caressing of our sensitive nipples. I mirror your motions; gentle pulling, stretching...then, with the palm of the hand making little circles, gentle circles. In unison, with our faces inches apart, we slide our hands downward to find each other's weakness. I grasp your cock with firm pressure as you glide two fingers into my soaked pussy. We both smile through the haze and I look down for a moment, suddenly embarrassed. You take your free hand and guide my head up so my eyes now meet yours; "You wanted this." is all you say.

As you come up and slither around my clit I breathe in quickly. I release my hold on you to find my oil on the nightstand and carelessly pour it all over your cock and legs. When my hand reaches back down, it's so slippery that it dictates how firm my grasp will be and with what motion I begin to pump you. Together we are slowly and deliberately getting each other off. My hand pumps you harder and faster, so slippery that I can linger and roll around the head of your cock with each upswing. As I do this you roll around my engorged clit, rhythmically dipping your fingers into my wetness with each downswing. We are in sync, breathing heavier and faster, eyes straining to not roll back into our heads. Faster and harder faster and harder until I pant, "Dave, I think I'm gonna come...I I can't hoooolld...on aaany.." I compose myself for the moment, right on the edge, I ask, "Dave, please come for me; I want to see you come, to watch your face..."

You look into my eyes and gently rock your hips with my wrist motion, "Almost there...." is all you can say. I urge you with my naughty words, "Dave, I want to see your hot come spurt all over my tummy....oooh, Dave, keep fucking my hand with your throbbing cock....oh, Dave, my clit; it's so sensitive...I ooohhh." At the word "spurt" was when I felt your cock begin to pulsate. Amazingly we held our gaze on each other's pending orgasm. I started first, with a light, feathery, "Ohh......" that trailed off into the convulsions that defined my climax. You watched me as my face flushed, neck turned crimson and my vagina grabbed your fingers with fury. I was still in the throes when you began to spurt, "OOHhh.." you moaned involuntarily as you shot onto my upper arm first. I watched your face contort, defining that thin line between pleasure and pain.

You wrinkled your forehead in an effort to contain yourself but in a spasm you shouted "aaaah" and you shot sperm up onto my chest, in a big slithery gob that began to immediately trail down my tits and onto my nipples. We stayed committed to our staring as I shuddered from sensitivity still swallowing your fingers; you began having aftershocks and continued to shoot come as long as I milked you. You found my sensitive clit and cupped it in the palm of your hand, both protecting it and offering it one last moment of ecstasy; the ball of my hand found the head of your cock and did the same. We reach out and hold each other, recovering from the intensity of what just happened. After a long while, we collapse onto the bed and welcome sleep easily; dreaming of what awaits us the following morning…