Totally Hatched Ch. 01

Story Info
Our Jill.
1.5k words
3.88
12.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my awesome editor Shygirlwhore.

I hope you enjoy this story about Jane's little sister Jill really discovering and understanding her sexual needs. Everyone is eighteen and over in all my stories.

*****

Hi my name is Dani, although I'm missing Jane, Meg has become my new threesome buddy with my boyfriend John. My brother Jake was always there to put his cock in Meg's ass whenever she needed it, before he moved out with Jane and Tanya. Now that is John's job.

Dad has his work cut out fulfilling both Mom and Crystal's needs now that Dave has died.

This leaves my sister Sam who seemed to never be at home and if I was busy she was more interested in fucking Kim and Kim's younger sister Jill, who was always sexually frustrated and alone fantasizing about fucking Tanya.

Although Jill has always thought she was straight, she has developed very strong feelings for Tanya, since Jake bought her home. Jill is now always incredibly horny and she is confused about her sexuality.

Jill has begun spying on, not only, John but Crystal, Mom and myself.

When Jane and Tanya come to visit they are always all over Jill, teaching her all about sex.

Jill always craves them when they go home to their beach house and is left with only her fingers and a few of Jane's dildos that she left for Jill.

Jill now often has to go days if not weeks without sex.

Do I still like men Jill wonders to herself?

"John, you tease," I yell as he often strokes himself while he knows Jill is spying on him.

After our morning fuck session with Meg, John and I went for a early morning dip in the pool.

We knew that like clockwork every day, Jill would be masturbating, using a dildo, in the shower in about five minutes.

Knowing how much she loves spying on us we decided to lay on the chairs and dry off directly in front of the large glass door of the bathroom. Laying on our backs, our legs spread, we would give Jill a really good look of us playing with each other's genitals while she masturbates.

My pussy was incredibly swollen and my nipples were just as hard as John's cock, while she watched us.

There were increasingly loud moans and groans coming from the bathroom. We could see the incredible looks of pleasure and pain on Jill's face as she guided the dildo in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

She started talking out loud to herself about her increasing love for Tanya and her need to fuck her right away.

John and I bought each other to several orgasms while we watched her. Covered in our own cum John and I needed to wee very badly.

We both stood up and ran into the bathroom.

Jill said, "Please you two piss on me at the same time while I'm masturbating."

Water and cum were running down Jill's hot body. We said sure anything to release some of your sexual tension. Jill opened her mouth wide, just in case she was lucky enough to taste both of our pee at the same time.

John and I arched our backs and urinated on Jill.

"Don't worry baby girl," I said. "We will all be visiting Tanya in three days for a week; Jake and Jane just love sharing you with her."

I jumped into the shower with Jill and I helped her finish washing herself.

John just loved to look at women while water ran down their hot, naked bodies.

Meg walked in on us and sat on the toilet, she was more interested in looking at John's large hard cock though.

"Are you ready for my butt again Johnny boy?" Meg asked; as she tweaked her hard nipples while she did her business?

"Only if I get to watch," I said. "Rub your pussy for me. How badly do you need my man's cock?"

The more I rubbed Jill's pussy, the more excited I got watching my man in Meg's hot ass. There were screams of excitement coming from both Meg and Jill.

"How are you feeling now Jilly?" I asked, "I know I'm not as good as Tanya."

"Much better thank you, Dani."

Once everyone else went out to the kitchen for breakfast, Jill confided in me about her sexual confusion.

I looked at Jill with a big smile on my face, "I see the way you look at Jake and Johnny. I'm sure you still like men."

For me girls make my head spin. As much as I love John, I need lesbian sex in my life. For Meg, she only fucks me because it gets Johnny excited and that it means that she gets to bounce around on his cock. No man Meg would not be interested in women at all.

"Why don't we go through Johnnies porno collection together and see if we can develop your true sexual feelings.?" It's ok with me, I love watching porn as much as he does, especially while we are having intercourse doggy style and we can both feel each other's excitement."

We will get some one on one time together while everyone else is at work. Feel free to let out your lesbian desires with me and what you are feeling when the pornos show naked men.

I'll watch endless amounts of porn with you until we work out your true sexual feelings.

Watching porn together we slowly started to work out Jill's real feelings. (small tits and hairy pussies don't do it for her, a big cock isn't everything for her, beards and hairy men make her skin crawl.), but what are her sexual needs? Endless amounts of porn watching really made the countdown faster, for Tanya to be holding Jilly in her arms.

The day finally arrived that we would be going the beach house for our week long holiday.

Crystal decided to drive and we decided to wear as little as possible. It was a really hot day and a half hours drive we wanted to be comfortable and knew that Dad and John would be totally distracted and wouldn't be able to concentrate on the road. John wanted the passenger seat and had a lovely view of Crystal as her breasts kept falling out of her top.

The back seats are a little more discrete and no one could see in. The rest of us girls decided to join Dad topless, he had a great view as our breasts bounced up and down the whole way.

Jill got particularly horny in anticipation of being with Tanya and pulled at the front of her Bikini bottoms and let Daddy look at her pussy while she masturbated. Well Dad's cock stuck straight up out of his shorts while he was sitting between Mom and Jill. Mom discreetly started rubbing his cock.

As we pulled up at the beach house we noticed Jake, Jane and Tanya tanning naked on the Balcony, enjoying the magnificent view of nude people on the beach below them.

Jill got out of the car and ran upstairs and whipped off her bikini bottoms and jumped into the spa and felt the cold bubbles on her hot naked body, as she was totally transfixed by Tanya sunbathing.

Meg raced up completely naked and jumped on Jakes cock screaming, "Oh my god how I have missed you!"

Meanwhile Dad and John unpacked the car and Kim, Sam and I went up to watch the show.

Crystal and Mom prepared lunch, by the time they joined us Tanya and I had joined Jilly in the spa. "A real life porno," I whispered in Jill's ear. Jill and Tanya were all over each other.

John looked at Jake and Meg in awe, "Why can't I get Meg that excited?"

Kim, Dad and Sam decide to go for a stroll along the beach and have a long swim and have a really close up view of all the eye candy.

I chose the bedroom opposite Jake and Tanya's, not only to keep a close eye on my boyfriend but to keep an eye on Jill's fragile state. Not to mention that I was really craving Jane and the beautiful view of the nude beach. That left Mom, Dad and Crystal sharing a room and those two crazy nutters Kim and Sam sharing the other.

As I opened my eyes the next morning I noticed Jill standing out on the balcony chatting with three hot naked men below her. Jilly stood to one side so they could see straight into the bedroom and watch Jane and Tanya fucking, Jilly came back into bed and sucked on Tanya's hard nipples and then sucked Tanya's whole breast into her mouth and slowly started going down on her, Jane started bouncing on Tanya's breasts.

"Are you enjoying the show boys?" Jane shouted.

Jake had already gone for a shower.