Totally Hatched Ch. 02

Story Info
The deep end.
803 words
3.3
14.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My editor is Shygirlwhore, I like reading stories and helping to improve writings.

Dani is the narrator and everyone is over eighteen.

*****

Chapter two

So here we go again, we were all worried about Jill once again. Here she is in her second loveless marriage in the space of three years and she is only 25!

She is having a really hard time finding a man that can satisfy her sexual needs. Jill has tried so hard and the harder she tried the worse it gets.

I can't believe that she waited until she was married to find out that her husband won't give her oral sex. Jill is such as giver, but her husband is a selfish lover and only worried about himself.

Jill is even more sexually frustrated now than she was when she was living at home, waiting days if not weeks without having sex with Tanya and Jane.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I find a man that really loves me? And has a decent sized cock, a man that is a giver! Is that too much to ask? "

Yes Jill managed to get a beautiful baby boy who she named Toby, but what a drop kick his father is!

I give up Jill, told herself, I need all my sexual needs fulfilled. If I can't find a real man, than I need Jane and Tanya more than ever.

Both her husbands were the jealous and possessive type, wouldn't even share her with another women. They both cheated on her though.

Jake and Tanya were more than happy for Jill and Toby to move in with them, there was plenty of space.

Jill needed some male eye candy if nothing else and what a better place than a beautiful beach house overlooking a nudist beach, but that didn't stop her from checking out the ladies!

All Jill's sexual needs are now fulfilled everyday by both Jane and Tanya, with the added bonus of having Jake to go down on her and have anal sex with her. Plus anything else Tanya was willing to have Jake do with Jill!

Also the endless amount of dildos Jane shares with her, especially now that Tanya is so obsessed with getting Jane pregnant, Jake is always inside Jane, but she still requires a vibrator or two, after all she is a fully fledged lesbian.

Chapter three

As the years went by Jane and Tanya were getting closer and closer, especially after the birth of Jane's daughter Tina. This was really irritating Jill, leaving even her lesbian sexlife rather poor.

It was also really starting to upset Jill at the constant teasing, Her son Toby was experiencing from Tanya and Jake's daughters. Tilly was the worst. What a little brat she is! Toby was coming increasing mad with Tilly as they hit their teen years. Calling him little willy, and saying only girls have curly hair. Want to borrow my hair straightener? You little sissy.

Jill had had enough. Next to no sexlife and thoughts meanies picking on her son all the time.

Meg was getting increasingly more and more jealous of the relationship Dani had with her daughters. Ruby and Jo.

"I've been on the phone to Jill a lot lately and I'm moving in with my sister Jill and her son Toby. We have been looking for a while now and it's in the perfect location, just a block away from the nudist beach that Jake and Tanya's home over looks. Lucky bastards, I'm so jealous of their perfect loving relationship and their home. "I'm so fed up with my life!"

Jill and Meg's relationship was becoming more and more incestuous, Jane hardly has anytime for me anymore. Jill complained. From her big sis Jane to her little sis Meg, Jill had never thought of her little sister in that way before. She only thought of Meg as a little kid, that had no idea about life, not to mention being in a serious sexual relationship.

Jill and Megs sexual relationship become even more sexually aggressive than Jane and Tanya's. That is really one for the books and is really saying something. What made their sexually amped up relationship even more special was their was no man in the road. As Jake is between Jane and Tanya. Not to mention the bond they already had as sisters.

Jill and Meg even skipped the country to get married. It was hard enough for to women to marry each other, not to mention their relationship as sisters. They didn't tell a soul, not even their Mother Crystal.

Once Jill and Meg tied the knot, they held a family gathering to célèbre their marriage. We finally have one up on our big sister Jane, life is now worth living.