Totally Used

Story Info
A sexual surprise.
1.5k words
3.71
45k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you on the phone and tell you that I have a surprise for you. I explain that you are to wear your sexiest outfit, and that I'll be by in 20 minutes to pick you up. I also tell you that I want you to put the bullet vibe inside your pussy, and make sure the batteries are new.

I arrive to pick you up, you are dressed as I asked, your leather mini skirt, and a see thru top, with black lingerie. Your body is perfect, 5'3", long blonde hair, 36B tits, with pointy nipples that beg to be sucked, and a sweet ass. You hand me the remote for the vibe, I in turn hand you a blindfold. What's this for you ask, you'll see. I'm going to give you the night of your life. You are to do everything that is asked of you, no questions asked, starting now.

We get in the car and start driving, I make extra turns just to confuse you. As we drive I turn on the remote, and turn the setting to 1, just to start things, you squirm a little in your seat, I increase to 2. I notice your nipples poking out, just aching to be sucked. I decide to speed things up a bit, so I turn the dial up to 5, it has the desired effect, you moan, your hands move to your crotch. I've known you long enough, you are having your first orgasm of the day, but far from the last. I turn off the remote and let you calm down.

I stop the car, get out and go around and help you out, and guide you, we walk inside, it's very quiet. I sit you down and tell you not to move, not to remove the blindfold no matter what. You must do whatever is asked, you agree.

You hear someone walk up to you, you don't think it's me, the shoes sound different, suddenly a hand starts touching your tits, pinching your nipples hard in his fingers. You hear the sound of a zipper being pulled down, and a cock brushes your lips. You open your mouth and the cock slides into your waiting mouth. You raise your hand and stroke the cock as you suck, you can't see the cock, but it fells average size. Your head starts bobbing up and down, taking more and more of the hard cock inside, you lick up and down the shaft, you hear the guy moan as your tongue licks just under the head of his cock. You wrap your lips around his cock again and take him all the way in, faster and faster, until you feel his cock swell and unload the first shot of cum. You try to swallow it all but some dribbles out of your mouth.

The man removes your top and your bra, exposing your tits, the cool air on your nipples has them pointing straight out. You hear him walk away, and then another person approaches. You feel lips sucking on your nipples, biting at them roughly. He pulls you up from the chair and has you get on your knees. Open your mouth bitch, you do as you are told, he already has his cock out and he shoves it in your mouth. He grabs the back of your head and forces more of his long cock in. He tells you to grab his cock and stroke him as you suck. This guy is bigger, 8,maybe 9 inches long, and rough. You continue to suck, but it's more like he is fucking your mouth, he pulls out and cums all over your face and tits. Suddenly the vibrator starts buzzing, it must be at the highest setting, you squirm, felling the vibe inside your cunt, then it goes off again, leaving you hungry for more.

He pulls you up, and removes the rest of your clothes, and then picks you up and carries you over and lays you down on a bed. Suddenly you feel the vibe inside your pussy buzzing again, you feel like you're about to cum and again it stops. Someone gets on the bed, spreads your legs and starts licking at your very wet cunt, you beg to cum, but you are told to be quiet. You feel your clit being licked, and your nipples being played with. He turns you over and spreads your ass checks wide apart. He slides a lubed finger into you asshole, he starts moving it in and out, the vibe speeds up again suddenly. You can't believe what is happening, he pulls the finger out and you feel what must be anal beads being inserted up your ass, and then the vibe gets removed.

You get moved into a doggie style position, and a cock slips right inside, you are so wet now. The man grabs you by your hips and rams all the way in, burying his cock deep inside, his balls slapping against you. The bed moves as another man gets on and brings his cock to your lips. You take him in and suck, while the other guy continues his deep penatrations, he slaps your ass, you hear the smack of his hand. He gives the anal beads a tug and the first bead pops out, mmmmmmmmmmm. You're having a tough time sucking the cock, another bead gets pulled out, then another. The guy fucking you is about to cum, he pulls out the rest of the beads and shoots his load at the same time, the guy in your mouth, sees this and can't hold back any longer, he pulls his hard cock from your mouth and unloads all over your face.

You hear the voice of the guy who roughly fucked your mouth, he grabs you and pulls you over on top of him, he aims his big cock for your anal opening and shoves his cock inside, oh god that hurts, you feel like you're being ripped apart. All of a sudden another guy gets on top and shoves his hard thick cock into your soaking cunt. You can feel the two cocks moving against each other. Your mind is reeling, and another cock gets shoved in your mouth, your nipples are being pinched hard, your body shakes violently, wave after wave of orgasms consumes you. The guy in your ass is the first to get off, you feel the jets of his cum deep in your asshole, next the guy in your cunt pulls out and spays his load, followed quickly by the guy in your mouth. You lay there, and pass out, you are exhausted.

When you awaken, you are uncertain how long you were out. You then realize you cannot move, you are strapped to some kind of chair. You hear a sound, a humming sound and then you feel it. A vibrating cock is penetrating your wet cunt. It is huge, long and thick, it starts moving in and out faster and faster, it continues to pound your cunt over and over again. The sensations keep on changing, it rotates inside your cunt, it pulses, and it has bumps all over it, but it just won't slow down, it is pure pleasure torture. Someone walks up to you and place vibrating clamps on your nipples, please no more, I can't take any more. Be quiet you here, and the speed increases, you are being lifted right out of the chair by the force of the fucking machine.

You feel a cock brush against your lips, you open your mouth and suck it in without complaining. You try your best to concentrate on the blowjob, but the machine has your head spinning. The man pulls his cock out and shoots his load all over your tits. Another cock replaces his instantly, you start sucking again, this continues one cock right after the other, you suck, they cum, repeat, you have lost count of how many cocks you have sucked, your mouth is tired, you are exhausted, and still the machine continues to fuck your cunt, again you pass out.

You awaken, thankfully you are no longer strapped to the fucking machine. You can feel sperm all over your body, you are thankful for the blindfold, you know you are covered in sperm, you can smell it, but you can't do anything about it. A man walks up and grabs you and flips you over and raises your ass up in the air, he spreads your ass checks wide apart. He rams his cock all the way in deep up your ass until he shoots his load. Another man replaces him, and once again, fuck, and repeat.

Now you are getting double banged again and again, more cocks to suck, you don't know how many orgasms you have had, you don't know how many men have been fucking you, you don't know how many hours have passed.

When you wake up, you feel yourself being carried like a rag doll. I bring you into a shower and wash all the cum of your body, it's everywhere, hair, face, tits. I dry you off and dress you and bring you home and put you to bed. I watch you as you sleep, you are completely exhausted. You open your eyes for just a moment and look over at me and smile, you close your eyes again and drift off to a deep sleep, totally satisfied.