Totus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to go home." She told herself aloud, thinking her parents would know what to do, especially her mother. Her beautiful, smart, gorgeous, caring, hot mother. Victoria gasped in horror at her own thoughts and tried to remove them, instead focusing on how to explain her new appearance. As she began to panic over this, she felt a strange tightening all over her body, particularly on her lower half. Curious, she looked down at herself, seeing as her legs turned completely human, while her flank began to recede into her body, almost like those light sabre toys. When it was finished, Victoria, at a distance, looked no different than before. To her dismay however, she retained three parts of her new body.

Her first cock, definitely human in appearance, hung just above the second. Her horse cock retained its sheath, which helped confirm her fears as to how long it was since it hung just as low at her first did, swaying between her knees. Her balls were there also, all four of them greatly shrunken and resembling egg shaped soft balls, rather than the melons she had sported before. Behind her, the cock tail swayed about, though much smaller as well, only looking to be a foot and a half in length, rather than the three or four feet it was before. It was also incredibly thin, no bigger than a cat's tail, and easily hidden around her slim waist.

Looking around, Victoria found what remained of her clothes. Her shirt was torn straight down the middle, and her jeans and panties were in shreds, though even if they were whole she knew they couldn't hope to cover her new... equipment. Taking a deep breath, Victoria walked over to one of the earth walls and scanned it, hoping to see footholds or something to grab onto, but saw nothing. She sighed in frustration, walking around to see if there was any sign of nature helping, but found none. In an act of desperation, Victoria ran at a wall and leapt, instantly screaming terror as she sailed through the air, far above the earth. As she fell, her instincts acted for her, grabbing onto a thick branch to stop her fall.

Taking deep breaths, even as she spied a birds nest in a nearby tree, she began to climb down. Victoria couldn't even begin to imagine what her body was capable of now, given that the jump had felt like any other. When she felt her feet touch earth, she looked around, finding a loose rock and lifting it up. It was easily as big as her testicles were, but it felt like nothing in her hand, even as she squeezed gently around it, first engraving the shape of her fingers into it, before crushing the stone. Victoria didn't think any more on this, determined to talk to her parents and went on her way.

She had taken only a few steps, before remembering she didn't know where she was. Rather than panic, Victoria found a clearing in the forest, before jumping into the air, easily clearing the trees to see her home in the distance. At least some good came of this, she thought as she landed, her feet making as much sound as if she was walking on pillows. Knowing the direction, she began her trek back home. After a while, Victoria became more and more anxious to return, still having no idea how to explain her new phalli. Of course, the farm soon came into view before she knew how to start.

Her parents and cousins were nowhere to be seen. The stables were the first things she came across as she entered the property, all of the horses were resting inside, eating hay or snorting in some kind of communication with one another, then they noticed Victoria. It was like when she had gone out to calm them, they began to whinny and stamp their hooves on the ground, many even turning away from her as if horrified by what they saw. Knowing her father would no doubt be out soon to inspect on them, Victoria slipped back into the forest, moving around to try and get a clear path to the house. If she was lucky she could sneak in and get dressed before anyone saw her.

As she had expected, her father came into view, heading to the stables. Victoria chose this moment to make her move, sprinting to her home, covering the distance in barely a second, before opening the door quietly. She tip toed through the house, uncertain where her mother was and made her way up the stairs, heading for her room. Even if she was able to hide her new endowments, she was certain her parents would be angry with her for staying out all night, though doing what, she couldn't remember. Fortunately, she entered her room and shut the door without incident.

To her confusion, her room was incredibly dusty. As if no one had lived in, or cleaned it in days or even weeks. She opened her wardrobe, finding her clothes in a similar state. Victoria shook the dust from them as she pulled on a shirt, while grabbing a pair of oversized pants, using a belt to keep them on. Fortunately, the shape of her cocks was nearly impossible to see, though just barely. With her abnormal body covered, she sat on her bed, sneezing as dust rose into the air. Victoria rested her head in her hands and tried to think.

Hours passed and she came up with nothing. To her surprise, her father and mother didn't seem too concerned that she hadn't come back last night, if anything, they were very quiet. Her parents were usually pretty verbal people, making jokes in passing or humming to themselves as they worked, but at that time, they were silent, deathly so. If not for the occasional sound of her father's heavy footsteps, or her mother piling the plates up, Victoria would have assumed she had walked into an empty house. When the sun was setting, she decided it was best to see how things went, rather than fret about it.

She took a deep breath and opened her door. The walk down the stairs, as she had done hundreds or thousands of times in the past, felt like she was on death row, heading to the electric chair. Victoria pushed aside such thoughts, her heart already pounding from the shouting she would no doubt be subjected to. When she came to the ground floor, she noticed the light and sound of the tv, shadows occasionally obscuring it. With careful steps, she walked over to it and waited in the doorway, seeing her parents sitting on the couch. They were huddled together, but saying nothing.

After a while, John noticed something from the corner of his eye. He looked over and nearly yelled in shock, as he saw his daughter standing in the doorway. She was silent as he stared at her, though eyes were looking down guiltily. Jane soon noticed the direction her husband was staring, and turned her own gaze there. Her mouth opened and closed like a fish, as she took in the sight of Victoria standing just a few short feet away.

"Hi, Mum... hi, Dad." She said, breaking the silence. The two were on their feet instantly, rushing over to her. Jane took her only child in her arms, holding her tight as sobs escaped her, tears streaming down her cheeks. John cried silently, holding the pair of them in his strong arms. Victoria looked between them, confused as to why they were crying. She knew they would have been worried, but it was only one night, she had expected rage instead of happy sorrow, "What's wrong?" She asked, speaking completely normally despite her mother's death grip around her chest.

The two didn't say anything and quietly wept until they were finished. They moved to the kitchen, where Jane made three cups of coffee, setting them out before taking her own seat. John and Jane looked at their daughter, who kept her gaze down, glancing up at their red, puffy eyes in confusion.

"Where have you been?" John finally asked, his voice cracking slightly. Victoria heard the relief and sorrow in his voice.

"I... I was in the woods, I think." She said, uncertain herself. She had woken in a massive, round ditch after all, but it was definitely in the woods.

"For six weeks?" Jane asked, clearly caught between shock and disbelief.

"Six weeks? N-no, I went out to calm the horses and then... then I went into the woods. It happened last night, right?" She questioned, shaking now as she tried to remember anything. Was she kidnapped, drugged to forget wherever she had been taken too?

"Yes, you did... six weeks ago." John answered, his brow furrowed as he tried to figure out if his daughter was lying or not. All manner of horrible situations went through his mind, wondering if she had been drugged, or worse, if she had been taking drugs, "You don't remember anything?" He asked, trying to hold back his suspicions.

"No, I swear I don't. Oh, fuck..." She said, slipping up as the word passed her lips.

"Hey, we don't cuss in this house, young lady." Jane reprimanded her on impulse, as she had done many times before when Victoria got into the habit of repeating words she heard on the tv or at school, though she had stopped quickly enough. Victoria grinned slightly despite herself, thankful for the familiar words.

"Did you see anyone? Did something attack you?" John asked, rage already showing on his face at the thought of something laying a hand on his daughter.

"I didn't see anything, I promise." She said, visibly shaking now as she tried to recall anything beyond that night.

"What about Ash and Austin? Didn't they go out with you?" Jane asked.

"Ash and Austin?" Victoria asked, looking at them blankly, before lowering her head to the table. Who were Ash and Austin? She never had brothers, and she didn't remember any of the horses going by that name. Were they students at her school? No, she didn't have any friends that might have been around. Jane and John looked at each other in worry.

"What about Bojack? He wasn't in his pen when we went looking." John asked her, taking care that his tone remained one of concern, rather than panic. If his daughter was suffering such severe memory loss, then she must have been drugged, or hit her head incredibly hard.

"I don't know who that is." Victoria answered, struggling to breathe normally. Her body felt hot, almost like her blood were rising in anger, but she only felt confused and distressed.

"He was your favourite horse... you rode him almost all the time." John explained. Bojack, Victoria thought, trying to remember a horse with that name, but coming up with nothing. Her mind went into overdrive, trying to recall these things her parents seemed to think were a part of her life. She ran over the last day she remembered, she was cleaning out the stables, dealing with her cousins. After dinner, she sat down to watch a baseball game with her dad, and then she went out to calm the horses, which were riled up by... something. After that, she went into the woods for some reason. Then, nothing, it all went black.

Her parents were clearly concerned for their child. She was barely moving from her current position, breathing fast and heavy, each exhale shuddering as if she were cold. They could hear her muttering to herself, repeating Bojack's name over and over again, before trying to connect it to something, but always coming up short.

"Who's Ash and Austin?" She asked without raising her head.

"They're our dogs. Ash is a Siberian Husky and Austin was a black Great Dane." John explained, getting only a slight nod in reply. Victoria conjured the images needed, a Husky, a Great Dane, each one coming off as vaguely familiar.

"Don't worry about it right now, sweetheart. Get a good night's sleep, and we can again in the morning." Jane said, moving over to her daughter and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. Victoria raised her head, tears in her eyes and a pained expression on her face, as if it hurt to think about what might have happened. She nodded in thanks and stood, heading back up to her room. Jane watched her go, noting that Victoria's butt looked larger than she remembered, but she pushed it aside for now.

"What on Earth happened to her?" John asked, visibly shaking. Jane was only just holding herself together as well, but even so she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, as she had with Victoria. John looked up at her.

"At least she's back. We can worry about the specifics later." She said and went up stairs to see if Victoria needed anything.

Back in her room, Victoria had stripped down. Her body still felt hot, though also tight somehow, as if she were being constricted. Was it because she wasn't as she was before? Acting on an impulse, she let her control slip, feeling her lower body elongating, her equine shaft moving with it as her horse half came back. She hadn't realised at first, but she was a good deal taller in this form, easily six feet by her estimate, a full five inches more than her human state. Victoria sighed happily in relief, the feeling of releasing this form akin to stretching after a long sleep.

Her breasts were back of course, bringing a small grin to her face. She had envied other girls her age for their large bosoms, but now... now even the rich girls who got implants would be envious of Victoria, and her breasts were natural. Weren't they? Her brow furrowed at the thought, trying to recall how this had all happened. She knew she'd gone through a transformation of sorts, but couldn't recall any specifics. Victoria was about to repeat what had happened downstairs, when a knocking on her door drew her attention.

"Yes?" She called out, hoping to send whoever it was away. Were her cousins still here? No, they were meant to stay for a couple of weeks at most, meaning it was either or both of her parents.

"Hey, Vicky, can I come in?" Jane asked from behind the door, not waiting for an answer, she opened it. Victoria was about to leap forward to stop her, but couldn't move. A strange scent was in the air, permeating the room. For the first time since waking up, Victoria felt her cocks shift, her front shaft hardening ever so slightly. Her body was still hot, her breath coming in shallow pants, the intoxicating smell coursing through her mind now. It was like she was a stallion, smelling a mare in heat.

It didn't take a genius to figure it out. Victoria was the stallion, and her mother was the mare. She tried to turn back to her human state, but couldn't, her every instinct screaming at her to mate, to have her own mother bare her young. Her cocks were growing erect now, her front shaft rising in time with the slow opening of the door, almost as if she were in a horror film, waiting for the slasher to get her. Her eyes fell to her cock, now half hard and easily big enough to be seen past her massive breasts, each mound obscuring nearly a foot of the floor. Even if she tried to cover herself with her hands now, it would do no good.

Jane peaked from the side of the door. She was certain Victoria would still be awake and on her bed, no doubt trying to remember what had happened, her mind in a fragile state. Maternal instincts were impossible to resist, seeing one's own flesh and blood in such turmoil, in need of comfort, and Jane would do anything to provide said comfort. As she took in the sight of her daughter's face, which seemed much higher up than before, only to look down, seeing first the mountainous breasts, then the now two foot erection protruding obscenely from her crotch, where her skin blended into fur. It was too much for the simply woman to take.

Victoria's body finally moved as she willed it, rushing to her mother. The older woman's legs had failed her, as had her mind, but Victoria was easily able to catch her before she hit the floor. Her mother was small enough that Victoria had to bend her legs slightly, bringing another problem to her attention, as she felt her carpet against a large expanse of sensitive skin, which only seemed to be growing. She stood properly, Jane in her arms, resting against her child's supple bosom, and saw it. Her horse cock had also grown erect, but it's size far exceeded her frontal shaft. She stared in part horror, part lust as her second dick grew past her first.

Both were fully visible looking down. The first, human shaped phallus was at least two feet, though only, in comparison, sixteen inches around, however her equine half put it too shame. Taking her horse body into account, Victoria almost found it impossible to believe she sported such an erection, as her mind told her it had to be at least eight to ten feet long, over a foot of it visible beyond her human shaft. Not only that but the girth was enough to put steroid maniacs' biceps to shame, looking to easily be three feet around, while the head flared into four feet of girth. There was no conceivable way for her to mate with even a horse, let alone a human.

Then there was her tail. She had tried to pay it little mind, but now, knowing her raging desire and the fact that her other cocks were already leaking thick pre-cum by the litre, she brought around to study it. The fact that it was able to come to her face from her rear, with a good deal of length to spare, she knew it had to be at least as long as her horse dick, though a bit thinner, looking to only be a foot and a half around. Moving away, she returned her attention to her unconscious mother, truly taking in the beauty of the one who had birthed her, eighteen years ago. Of course, the longer she looked the more her desire rose.

Jane was often referred to as 'Plain Jane'. Her parents were religious of course, and discouraged her use of make up, though weren't strict enough to forbid some of the products, however they kept her use to lipstick and concealer. She didn't wear eyeliner, nor fake lashes. Her clothes were very concealing, making sure her breasts were always covered, and never wore tight pants or skirts above knee length. In her early years it was daring in her mind to go out with an average t-shirt, lipstick and a knee length skirt on, though she did mellow out in later years, donning fairly tight tank tops since marrying John, and even putting on hot pants during some of the scorching summers. To Victoria, it seemed like such a waste now.

Her mother was fit from frequent house work and the occasional workout sessions in her downtime. She was still a plump woman at thirty-nine years of age, though her arms and legs reaped the benefit of her active life, each of her limbs toned and thick, deliciously so. Her stomach was slightly pudgy, but that was overshadowed by the part of her that reaped all of the benefits of her fat; her breasts. As Victoria strode over to her bed, she couldn't tear her eyes away from them, each mound bouncing enticingly with every step. Victoria had accidentally picked up one of her mother's bras a few years ago, and saw that she was a 36DD. And they were perfect, even if she had never seen them in the nude. Based on the occasional trip to the beach, where her mother wore a swimsuit, Victoria knew the skin was clear and smooth.

On a single occasion, Victoria had seen Jane's nipples, each one almost obscenely large given her human proportions. They had jutted a full inch from her mounds, and easily three inches around. Her areola had been engorged at the time, though Victoria had not seen anything else like that since then, however she found herself eager to engrave their size into her memory. She laid her mother down now and, acting almost entirely on her all consuming desire, Victoria began to slowly remove Jane's clothes. As one would expect, she began with the plain, white shirt.

Pulling it up and over, she kept her eyes on her mother's chest. The bra encased breasts came into view, the soft flesh quivering like jelly from the movement, the silver dollar sized areola peaking just over the top of the offending cloth. Victoria threw the shirt aside, eagerly reaching back to unhook the bra, almost tearing it in her need, but holding back. As she had hoped, the mounds were perfect, the nipples standing at their peaks with the light pink areola surrounding it, of course they would look better when they were erect, something Victoria was more than ready to make happen. Holding off on taking away the sweatpants, she instead reached out to grope the tempting mounds.