Touch Ch. 04

Story Info
The honeymoon is over and problems become urgent.
20.2k words
4.74
53.2k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week or so was the best time in my life, with no other period even coming close to comparing. We forgot about the outside world completely and spent most of our time wrapped together feeling each other intimately. We fucked, not made love but just fucked, constantly. Despite our best efforts, we could never reach that powerful spiritual nirvana of our first time. Kerry never complained, but I knew we both longed to experience that deep connection again.

I slowly woke to the real world as the days dragged on. I would have liked to have never come up for air, but the truth was I had to. Kerry resisted of course, she just wanted us to be curled around each other forever, but she had to come out of it eventually too. There were too many things that we needed to take care of, things that became increasingly urgent as we whiled away the time banging each other comatose.

It was a Tuesday when I finally managed to leave the house for the first time in so long it felt like I was stepping into an alien world. The sun was bright and unseasonably warm and the reflection from the road as I drove my father's car kept me squinting to see. I was going to get my own car with my father's as a trade in. It wasn't that my dad's car was in bad shape, it was just that it had been his. I couldn't keep driving around a dead man's car.

I managed to get a decent deal, at least I thought so, on a new car that was supposed to be reliable rather than sexy. I didn't really need a sexy car; I had all the sexy I could handle back in my cocoon of love at my parents' house. The trade in went well enough, though I would have liked to have gotten more for it, and soon enough I was driving back to the house in my own car.

An odd sort of tension filled me as I drove closer to the house and Kerry. I hadn't had another moment of doubt since that first time, but now I was starting to feel like maybe I had fucked up. I couldn't explain even to myself why that feeling was clawing through my stomach, but I figured maybe it was just random guilt. After all, we hadn't really resolved the possible damage that this could be doing to her. I had a right to feel irrationally guilty from time to time right?

My knee popped as I climbed from the new car in the garage. I stood leaning against the car door as I hissed in pain and flexed the joint to try to get the pain to fade. Sometimes I think my joints are fifty years older than the rest of my body. They tend to suddenly decide to let me know that my years of vigorous activity had come at a price. I shook out the pain and when it was mostly gone I walked into the house. I could feel an odd squishy feeling, like the knee was about to give out again, as I pushed through the door that connected the garage to the sun room.

"Kerry! I'm home!" I called as I tossed my jacket on the rack and kicked off my shoes. "Kerry?"

"Hold on Jay, I'll be out in a sec!" She finally responded, calling out to me from the bathroom on the first floor.

I grunted softly to myself as I stepped up the single step into the kitchen, shuffling through the stack of mail that I had brought in with me. It was mostly junk and I just tossed it on the island. I grinned subconsciously at the way we had used that island throughout the week. Kerry seemed to have a bit of an attachment to it from the way it had helped spark our passion that first day.

"Hi Big Brother, how'd it go with the car?" She was using that sexy little girl voice and exaggerating every syllable. I smiled and looked up at her from the mail, my breath hitching in my throat at the sight of her.

Kerry was sexy as hell all by herself, but she had decided since we'd been apart for a while she'd up the ante a bit. The result was enough to have me drop the remainder of the mail in my hands over the chair in front of me, much of it spreading haphazardly across the floor and over my feet.

"Is my uniform good enough for school this morning?" She asked as I eyed her with blatant lust. She swept her hands over her outfit and I nodded mutely, struck dumb by the sight of her.

She was wearing her catholic school uniform. Not some sexed up version of it, but the actual uniform she'd worn everyday to high school. It fit her well, but it wasn't designed to be sexy so her tight little body wasn't exactly on lascivious display. Still, the sight of her in that loose white blouse and plaid skirt with maroon knee socks rising up to meet the edge of it had me rock hard. The innocence that uniform represented clashed with the carnal appetite I knew she possessed to drive me mad with lust.

"I don't know, maybe I should check it out more closely," I grated out hoarsely. She laughed that perfect tinkling laugh of hers at the way her outfit was obviously affecting me. She twirled, the skirt reaching out to me invitingly and swishing in a soft rustle against the chair beside her at the end of the island.

"See? It's good right?" She maintained that sweet innocence in her voice and I couldn't stop myself from moving around the island to press against her. She let out a soft growl as I pressed my dick against her belly through our clothes and she held me back.

"It's perfect Kerry. Just perfect." I sighed into her mouth as she tilted her head back so our lips were right against each other. We teased each other for a long moment, waiting for the other to give in and start the kiss. This time I lost, perfectly happy to be put in that bracket, and I pushed my lips to hers to taste her mouth again.

"I'm sorry, but I have a confession Jason," she said teasingly as she pulled back from the kiss. I knew her confession wasn't serious so I smiled down at her happily to encourage her to tell me her secret.

"I...I think I forgot to wear something." My dick lurched against her as she wiggled excitedly against me, unable to maintain the pretense of a school girl about to get in trouble.

"What did you forget Little Sister?" I asked calmly, as if the situation was real and I'd have to scold her for her forgetfulness.

"I...I don't know. I just can't seem to remember what else I was supposed to put on."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I don't want Sister Meredith to give me detention so, if you would be willing, could you, you know, check me over. Just so I don't get in trouble!" She barely managed to keep her voice light as if she were embarrassed to have to ask me that but still happy at the same time. I could tell the role play was taxing her ability to lie, but I enjoyed her efforts anyway.

"Well, I guess it would be alright. I mean, I am your brother aren't I?" I said reluctantly, though I was anything but reluctant to examine my sister's perfect little body yet again.

"Ye...yeah. I don't think anyone would have a problem with it if they found out." I wondered if by anyone she meant our parents but didn't ruin the atmosphere by asking. Instead I slid back from her, hating the way her heat and presence diminished with distance.

"You look fine to me Kerry. What could you have forgotten?"

"I don't know, but please hurry. I have to get to school soon!" I barely held in a chuckle at that. It was the middle of the afternoon and if she had still been in high school she'd have been out by then.

"Well, let me see. Did you remember a bra?" I asked as my hands came up to feel her incredible little breasts through her shirt. I could feel the under wire beneath my palms and knew she had indeed remembered the cursed piece of underwear.

"I...I did Jay!" She hissed as I drew my fingers in swirls over her tits, trying to pleasure her through her blouse and bra. I slowly let my hands drop, not happy that I had to stop but unwilling to abandon the role play just yet.

"Well I can see you have socks and shoes. What else could you have forgotten?" I asked in a puzzled tone, knowing exactly what she wasn't wearing.

"I don't know Jay. Can you please find out for me?" Her tone was turning desperate as I realized her ability to play along was slipping. She was maybe the horniest girl I'd ever met, and going for a few hours without me had her on edge. I smiled at her and pulled her to me again.

"I think you forgot to put on panties Kerry. Is that it, are you not wearing any panties?" I asked teasingly as she tensed against me, anxious for things to move on.

"I...I think you're right Jay! I think I can feel a draft!" My smile widened and she broke into laughter again at the ridiculousness of the situation. We kept silent as the mirth shook through us and slowly died, not wanting to ruin the play too much with words.

"Well, I guess I'll have to check just to be sure." I hissed into her mouth as her laughter finally died.

"Oh, are you sure you..." I didn't let her finish as my hands found her armpits and I picked her up to place her on the island behind her. With a grunt of frustration, I kicked away the chair that was up against the island and in the way to send it banging loudly across the tile of the kitchen floor.

"I don't think my brother should be doing this to me!" She let out with a yelp as I sat her hard on the island.

"Too bad, I'm doing it anyway!"

"Good!" She shot back as my hands swept over her knees and up her thighs. She spread her legs invitingly for me as I felt the resurgence of my skin addiction. The feel of her thighs was like crack to me and I got stuck caressing them, pushing the skirt up just high enough to expose the milky skin but not her sex.

"Oh God Jay, I need you so bad!" Her hands reached out to pull at my shirt and I ducked my head to let her lift it from me. Immediately her hands started to sweep over my chest to feel me as I resumed my own efforts to memorize every creamy inch of her legs.

"Jay! Oh man, Jay! Please, check my panties! Please!" She wanted me to move on and I forced my hands to sweep higher on her thighs to push that skirt back across her flat belly. I let out a hiss as her naked sex was exposed to me, perfect in every way.

"You dirty girl!" I taunted and she pinched lightly on my nipples. She knew that wasn't my favorite thing but she liked doing it so I let her. I drew my fingers through her pubic hair to scratch lightly at the skin beneath it and she let out a sexy little purr.

"I like it when you pet me like that!" She growled as I leaned forward to find her lips again.

"I know," I answered as our lips sank into each other. Her tongue wrestled with mine and my fingers descended into her heat. She was as blazing hot as always and I felt for her clit, finding it hard and protruding.

"Ugh! Not yet Jay!" She gasped as we both struggled for air. I drew back and she smiled appreciatively at me. "I want you to fuck my brains out!"

"I can do that after you've cum a few times." I answered and she frowned in that impossibly cute way.

"You're too good to me Big Brother!"

"Never. I could never be too good to you!" I hissed back and then pulled from her to drop to my knees in front of her. My damaged knee moved smoothly without pain as I came to rest on it, the injury long forgotten.

"Oh Jay!" She called out in a full throated yell as my tongue sought her melting little pussy. She slid her hips forward to meet me and she was left dangling over the edge of the island as if about to slip off. Her little feet pressed the soles of her sneakers into my back as my hands pulled down on the tops of her thighs and my face dug into that searing heat between them.

I avoided her clit at first, not because I thought it might be too sensitive but because I figured she had asked me to for a reason. I teased my tongue over those plump little lips, licking deep into her to taste her essence and feeling spikes of intense lust shaking my body as the boiling heat faded in my mouth to let me feel her arousal on my tongue. I wanted her so bad, but I wanted her to cum even worse.

"J...Jay! Oh my God! Jay!" She just kept yelling that out, as if she didn't have any other way to express her appreciation. I took it as a compliment and slowly drew my tongue up higher to her little nub. I swirled around the edges of her clit, not touching it directly but letting my tongue come teasingly close to it.

"Jesus!" She screamed when my tongue finally pressed on her clit directly and swished across it to draw crazy patterns. Her hips shook and she clawed loudly at the hard top of the island as the intensity picked up. "Don't let me cum Jay!"

I paused for a moment, unsure what she wanted of me. I was doing my best to get her off, but now she didn't want to. She'd never really wanted to hold back like that before, at least not since she'd gotten over her irrational fears. I was about to ask her to explain when she did without prompting, finding her voice easily now that my ministrations had paused.

"I read that building up an orgasm in a girl can be just as good as in a guy. I want to try it out."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want you to tease me right to the edge and then pull back. I want to do that as many times as I can and then cum hard while you fuck the hell out of me!" I smiled up at her, proud of my little sister.

She'd come a long way from the frightened little girl who'd confessed her love for me so long ago. Now she wasn't just comfortable being sexual with me, she was confident enough to ask for exactly what she wanted without a hint of embarrassment or fear. I'd seen that potential in her before and now it was driving me crazy with the anticipation of satisfying her.

"Alright Kerry, we'll see if we can make you cum harder than ever." I said before once again attacking her pussy. Her heat surrounded me and her thighs pressed against my ears to rub that sweet skin of hers into me. I let my fingers wander over her thighs until they were lightly caressing the undersides right where her ass met them.

"O...Oh God! Stop! I'm gonna cum Jay! Stop!" I backed off and just enjoyed the intense smell of her and the feel of her skin on my fingertips. She was shaking, close to release, and her body was desperate for it even if her mind said no.

I waited for several long moments as she recovered in front of me, thinking about trying something knew. I'd found her g-spot with my dick before and she'd freaked out. It had taken me quite a bit of effort to calm her down and convince her she hadn't peed on me when she squirted in orgasm. She still wasn't quite comfortable with it, but she wasn't scared of it either. We'd looked up the phenomenon on the internet to put her mind at ease, but she still thought it was freakish.

Now I was considering trying to find it with my finger. I knew it might be too much so I figured I'd save it for after I let her recover extra long. This time I resumed licking her as soon as she settled down and relaxed again. Her heels dug into my back as her hands found my head and pawed through my hair, not pressing me tight just holding me encouragingly. I loved feeling her touching me like that and picked up my efforts, suckling at her little nub softly.

"Damn!" She gasped and I pulled away. I watched as she shook again, her abs must have been fluttering under that blouse but I couldn't see it. I wished she was naked then, but the uniform still played a role so I didn't try to strip it from her.

Once again her fingernails dragged and clicked on the surface of the island as she reached back to support her weight. I eyed my next target as I waited for her to recover, sniffing at her to catch that more basic scent under her arousal. When she was ready, I pushed her thighs wider and dug into her asshole with my tongue and pushed to get in it.

"Oh, who's dirty now Big Brother?" She asked as she watched me push my tongue up her ass. We both loved this, but had never gone past a finger. It wasn't about fucking like animals, just another way to turn each other on with our hunger and devotion. She'd asked me once if I wanted to fuck her ass and I'd told her not to be ridiculous. What could possibly be better than my sister's pussy?

I pulled the tip from her ass and swept my tongue around that tight little hole, enjoying the dirty, earthy taste of her. As great as that was though, it was her reaction to my efforts that I loved even more. Her hips danced off the island and her thighs trembled with an overflow of energy as she tried to get my tongue everywhere between her legs. I just did my best to lick her wherever I could.

"The...the clit again Jay!" I immediately dragged my tongue across her, licking a wide swath from her asshole across her perineum, over her sweltering hot pussy lips, and to her clitoris. I dug in through the tight press of her outer lips and sucked that protrusion up between my lips to lick at it again.

"St...!" She barely got out and I pulled away. I was getting tired of this. I wanted her to cum so I could make her cum again. The tease was starting to frustrate me. I didn't like denying my sister anything even if she wanted me to.

"I want you to cum for me Kerry." I growled up at her, sounding more pissed off than I wanted to.

"No Jay! I want you inside me, I want you cumming with me when I finally get off." She stood her ground and I had to let her have her way. I was caught in an impossible situation where I didn't want to deny her by denying her. I decided I'd do my best to give her what she said she wanted rather than what her body screamed for.

"Fine. But I'm not gonna make it easy on you."

"Good. I want you to push me further than I can stand before we fuck!" She liked that word and had decided to use it as much as possible lately when we were talking dirty like this. She didn't say it like a curse word though; it was more like a term of endearment that described what we did when we were beyond the ability to be gentle. She loved that too, the forceful lust that sprang up between us in those times.

"Are you ready to not cum my love?" I asked with just a hint of sarcasm. She nodded but didn't speak as I slid my hand around to reach between her legs.

This time I let my finger do the work, tracing over her pussy and down to her asshole. I teased her there with very light touches, watching as it contracted against my fingertip with each contact I made. I pushed a bit more and just as it seemed she was about to open up for me I pulled the finger back and stuck it in my mouth to clean it off.

"Oh, you evil bastard!" She gasped out at me. I laughed around my finger and then drew it from between my lips to sweep over her blazing little pussy. I pushed in just enough to barely touch her clit and her whole sex spasmed at that. I didn't stay there for longer than a second or two before I drew the finger through her lips, pressing deep to pull a wake of her juices along with me as I headed for her entrance.

"Uh yeah!" She sighed heavily as my finger pressed into her. All I did at first was saw into that tight space, enjoying the erotic feel of her slick tight walls trying to hold me fast. She was very wet, and overwhelmingly hot, but I resisted the urge to pull the finger back to taste her again.

"Are you ready?" I asked and she frowned down at me. I knew she didn't know what I was asking her but before she could ask I curled my finger back. The pressure from her strong muscles made me wince as it felt like she might break that finger, but I pushed on. I kept the tip of my finger pressed to the roof of her pussy and swept back and forth with little swishes as I sought her most sensitive spot.

"No! Oh Jay, I'm gonna cum!" She blurted out desperately as she realized what I was going for and felt me find it at the same time. I only knew I was there by her reaction, the spot hadn't expanded yet and I couldn't really feel it.

"Hold it back Little Sister!" I called to her as I felt at her, trying to stimulate her enough to bring her to the edge but not push her over it. It was something like tying your shoes in the dark, difficult but very possible with practice.