Touch Me...

Story Info
Immortal beauty takes & breaks her female toy.
1.5k words
4.11
26.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touch Me: An Immortal Lust Tale

"Touch Me," she whispered as her head turned.

"I want to feel your hands on my body."

Across the room standing before a roaring fire the object of her desire stood.

Long blood red hair cascaded down her back in wild curls, she was a small woman perhaps 5'1 if that.

"And If I refuse" she hissed softly as she lifted a glass of ruby liquid to her lips.

"I shall die if you do not touch, please"

The woman turned about, and the candles that danced in the room illuminated her face eyes as blue as the sea twinkled merrily, as she gazed at the woman chained on her bed.

"It is my touch you desire?" She laughed as she worked her fingers through the knot that held her nearly sheer robe shut, letting it float to the ground revealing her perfect body and her high, rounded breasts.

The other woman moaned a bit as her eyes swept over her.

"Please oh Please, touch me."

"First" she whispered softly as she crossed the room and came to sit on the bed beside her. "First tell me your name"

"Sashari" she replied softly "My name is Sashari"

"Such a beautiful name" she replied as she ran her nails up the supple skin at her inner thigh, Sashari moaned and her back arched at her touch.

"Such a beautiful face" lightly she let those very same fingers trace through the wetness at the center of her body. Sashari moaned again and she pushed to her fingers.

"And you" she whispered through her pleasure. "What is your name"?

She thought for a moment, turning her head as her finger took to circling the tiny nub that protruded from within. "My name is Natalia," she whispers as she pulled her hand away licking the taste of her from her fingers.

"More" Sashari cried "More please I must have more"

"Ah but see my dear, All things happen in time" and she lower her head trailing her tongue along the woman inner thigh just as her nails had before, quickly gliding towards the glistening slit at the center of her body. "Just a taste" she looked up her eyes glittering as her tongue slipped every so slightly flicking playfully at her before she pulled back and licked her lips.

"Then let me touch you" she rattled her chains as she reached towards her. "Let me show you pleasure" she cried.

"Is that what you want Sashari" she smiled as she slid up her body her tongue wrapping around an erected nipple. "Do you want me to moan for you?" she sucked the nipple between her lips, and carefully with a single fang she nipped it lightly suckling the blood that flowed from it, as her fingers returned to exploring Sashari's womanhood.

"Oh Goddess" Sashari cried as her body arched again. She was an attractive woman, darker skinned, light eyed with long locks of raven hair pouring over her body.

Natalia moaned softly, and once her head turned to nip at the other nipple catching it in her mouth as the blood started to flow. Her fingers speed up and slowed down, sometimes they even came to a complete stop hovering there just above her clit wiggling just enough to send vibrations into her already quivering body, then descending quickly causing the woman to scream out in pleasure.

Then she stopped again pulling both hands and mouth from the woman's body. Sitting up on the bed the firelight striking her body, she purred. Sashari on the other hand fought with her chains as she tried to reach out and touch Natalia.

"I want you," she whispered as she writhed on the bed. "I want to taste you on my lips"

"Oh you do" Natalia said coyly "And why should I give you the privilege to know such a delicacy"

"I want to please you Mistress," the woman continued on Natalia shivered at being called Mistress.

"Please let me show you the pleasure I can give"

"And what if I refuse" Natalia said once more and she drew her hand down over the flat of her stomach. "What if I make you lay there and make you watch me please myself" her fingers were inches from her pussy, and already she could feel the wetness forming between her thighs. Not only was she teasing the girl, she was teasing herself for she too had a need to be touched.

Sashari whimpered and tried to reach for her again. "Please Mistress, please let me"

She loved to make them beg, she loved to watch them as they whimpered. It made it all the more sweet for her.

Such evil showed in her eyes as she let her fingers part her swollen lips, her head falling back her hair cascading to the bed, her other hand sliding across her breast to pinch a nipple.

Sashari groaned and struggled to sit up again, as Natalia's fingers moved wildly within her. Her moans were deafening her back arched; little did Sashari know this performance was just for her.

"Do you want to taste me" she stopped and reached out her fingers running them along Sashari's lips smiling as the woman's tongue darted out to lick them clean. "There now you know what divinity tastes like." She chuckled softly as she turned around and positioned herself above Sashari's mouth.

The woman beneath her wasted not even a moment her tongue extending to lap gently within the folds of her dripping pussy. Natalia's fingers wound into the woman's hair pushing her forward her hips swaying with each flick of Sashari's tongue.

Some would say that immortal's had no need for pleasure that once they were turned they lost all desire to be intimate with anyone. Perhaps she was a rare creature in her need to be close to them; perhaps it was simply the empowerment that lust left lingering in their blood like a drug.

Her back arched and beneath her Sashari rattled her chains the woman struggled trying to get closer trying to bury herself inside of Natalia's fiery pussy, her lips encircling Natalia's clit and suckling it like a baby nursing from it's Mother's breast.

The air was consumed with the scent of her the sweet muskiness that flowed down her thighs at Sashari's continued explorations. She leaned slightly, her back arching then in a swift movement she swung around burying her own tongue in Sashari's glistening slit.

This went on for hours, a positive tangle of limbs. Their moans were like music in the dismalness of the tower; even the servants had stopped to listen at the door.

"Fuck me" Sashari whispered as she drew back for a breath "I want to feel you inside of me."

This brought a chuckle from Natalia as she slid a single finger into the sweet velvet depths of Sashari's pussy.

Slowly she began to move it, Sashari's cries became sweeter, and more innocent her body bucked pushing to the probing finger as she begged for more.

"Please Mistress, Fuck me." She whined as she squirmed beneath her, her tongue darting out to lick away more of the juices seeping from within Natalia's slit.

Another finger came to join the first, and together they pushed deeply into Sashari's depths Natalia moaned as her fingers became engulfed by contracting muscles.

"More" Sashari cried "More!!"

It was all Natalia could take as a third and final finger slipped into the woman she was on fire with hunger as her eyes faded from blue to crimson, her fangs elongated and a wild hiss poured from within her tiny form.

Sashari was trashing who was trashing about on the bed suddenly sat up as if she had been commanded to, and she buried her face once more into Natalia's pussy her tongue searching every inch of her, wildly failing driving the Vampiress towards the brink of insanity and just as the two women clenched in the throes of ecstasy, Sashari screamed out

"Oh Mistress I'm going to cum." Natalia threw back her hair and riding out the pleasure that consumed she turned her head and sank her fangs deep into the woman's thigh.

Sashari cried out at the sudden exquisite pain her body stiffening as the Vampiress fed hungrily from her the sweetest of her blood mixed with the juices that still lingered on her tongue caused her to moan, her fingers still working wildly within the woman.

Then it was over, her toy had been exhausted the sweet Siren's of death having claimed her and carried her away.

Reluctantly Natalia slid from her looking back at the dead woman with a soft sigh it always was this way for her, mortals were so very fragile.

Pulling on the robe she had thrown to the floor and tying it loosely about her waist, she stood before the fire, her fingers slipping to her still throbbing pussy playing lightly with her engorged clit.

It was one hunger she could never satiate, and that was the hunger of lust.