Touch Me Again

Story Info
I enjoy your touch.
921 words
4.36
14.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers

As if in a dream the moment lingers and I cannot escape the image of you. So real your touch that it lingers on me and I feel you even though I am alone. Your presence resonates and your lingering touch remains firmly imprinted on my skin. For the intensity of the moment remains in my memory as my breathing quickens and my pulse begins to race at the thought. I lay here remembering every sensation, every touch and every pleasurable second spent as you caressed my skin and touched me places I cannot control how I want you.

As I lay here the excitement builds and escalates to a point that I all I can think of is you. How I need you. How I desire you. Through your absence I can still feel your touch as your fingers traced my skin. As your touch wandered over arms and down my breasts. It is there you linger and mould the skin into your hands then tease and play as my nipples grow hard and firm in response. I cannot hide how I respond as you know that I want more.

Your hands move down and over the flat surface of my tummy to where I cannot hide my desire. You gently caress my skin and trace my thighs first the one and then the other. The teasing drove my senses wild with wanting and pleasure. I wanted so much more.

I can remember this so well as if you were still there. It is as if you never left me at all.

I lie here awake but my eyes are closed as I remember how you moved your hands and touched me where I wanted it most. I remember how I spread my legs to let you touch me everywhere. Your hands move down and you instantly feel the intensity of my desire. My labia is swollen and wet as your fingers caress the soft, warm skin of my private area. You fondle the area and tease me a little more just to take in the wetness of my skin. I cannot hide my desire and craved you as you touched in that private place. The tenderness of your touch drove my senses to the brink of a pleasure so intense my head begins to spin.

Yet I lay here and remember your fingers as if they are still touching me now.

Your fingers linger until I cannot stand it and want more. Without a word spoken, you thrust your fingers inside me. One then two or more, I cannot tell. I gasped at that moment and still remember it as if you are here now with me.

Then you did something I did not expect, you lean over to kiss my lips as your fingers probed inside me. I cannot hide how I want you from how swollen and wet I became. Your touch brings such pleasure that I tense up and quickly organism as you touch my G spot. My head feels like it is swirling as my muscles contract form the moment. I feel like I have surrendered all control to your touch and feel overcome by passion and desire. I muttered softly in a husky voice that I want you. Now. But you continue and I quiver from the sensitivity of your touch. As if you like to tease me just a little more. Then it is you that decide when you want to join me on this plain of desire. As you enter me with your hard penis, I feel every second and the pleasure makes my head swirl all over again. You stiffen and then organism as I feel your heart beating fast against my skin. Then we relax and the moment is gone. Yet I lay here as if you were with me right now. But you're not.

I cannot lie for I am still wet just thinking of the time spent with you. I trace my own skin and reach down to touch me where you did a short time ago. I can feel it as if it was you touching me right now even though I am alone. I work my way down to touch my labia and yes indeed I am swollen and wet. I want you again to touch me there but all I have is me. So I pretend and think it is you as I touch my clitoris to remember how you touched me there. But I want more. I reach for my vibrator I keep in my coffee table and turn it on. I then start rubbing it against my soft skin as if it was you touching me all over again in my private area.

It then easily enters my vagina and the feeling of the vibrating motion takes my breath away. But it isn't you doing this to me and I try to remember the difference. As I use it the pleasure escalates and I organism on my own. Not as intense as if you did it to me but none the less the release I needed at that moment. I relax and remember how you touched me and I still feel your presence in the room. I wonder if I told you what I just did, how it would make you feel? That I took matters into my own hands since I cannot help how I desire you? As your touch resonated on my skin and I wanted you to touch me again?

MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers