"Touch me, slut"

Story Info
He commands of me his pleasure. I hurry to oblige.
1.4k words
4.17
142.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me, slut."

He stares hard into my eyes as he commands of me his pleasure. I hurry to oblige him.

"Yes," I moan, as I take his hard dick into my hand.

In a flash, he has my throat. "Yes, what?" he demands.

"Yes, Master," I whisper, "I'm sorry master."

After a brief hesitation, his nod signals that he accepts my apology. At least for now.

I start pumping his cock, lying nude next to him, my nipples puckered in excitement and pussy aching. All I want is to please him, for him to use me for his pleasure and every desire. By the look in his eyes, he soon will.

"Repeat your phrase."

"Yes, master. I live to serve you. I live to serve you. I live to-"

He grabs my face firmly but gently and says, "Good slut. And what else?"

"I want only your pleasure."

"Good girl," he whispers, and gives me an indulgent smile. "Faster."

I hurry to obey, rapidly stroking and twisting, upping the tempo. His facial expression tells me the speed is just right. He reaches over and begins to run his hands lightly over my breasts, my stomach, up again, and then dipping almost as low as my pussy, teasing me.

"What do you want, my slut?"

"Your pleasure, master," I moan. His wandering hand has found its way to my nipple and is twisting and pulling and kneading there. Some small selfish part of mind is hoping that soon his mouth will find its way there too. He seems to read my reverie right off my face.

"What do you want?"

"Your pleasure, master."

He leans over till his mouth is a bare inch away from my nipple. His breath is warm and wet. My breath quickens and my legs twist involuntarily. It brings to mind how how his tongue feels there.

"Is this what you want, you slut?"

I moan, so very horny. "Yes," I breath, "Yes, master."

He grins a wicked grin and bends closer. He blows on it, bends closer and rubs his lips back and forth, teasing. He licks around my nipple lightly and I moan louder. With a final nibble, he is on it so quickly it startles me, sucking as much of my breast into his mouth as he can, twisting, bobbing up and down. God, it feels so good. I don't realize then that I've forgotten my place.

He grabs my throat. "You stopped touching me, slut." I quickly try to fix my error, stroking again and whispering, "I'm sorry, Master, so sorry, forgive me, please, I'm sorry...," but he doesn't look happy.

"You want to be my good girl, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, yes, please, let me please you." I beg almost incoherently. I hate to disappoint my master. I want so badly to be punished so I can be his good girl again. I tell him so.

"Stand up," he orders.

I hurry to obey, murmuring, "Yes, master," the whole way.

He takes me in, naked in front of him. I take a moment to take him in, too, lounging on his side on the bed. Looking disappointed. I hang my head, ashamed.

"Look at me," he orders. He scoots to the edge of the bed and stands up. I look up at him, fresh tears coming up in my eyes.

"Shhh. You're going to be punished, and then you're going to be my good girl again. Right?"

I nod weakly, too ashamed to speak.

He turns from me and returns with his belt. Shit.

"Bend over." As I hurry to position myself, I think sadly how I had hoped to hear those same words, spoken so forcefully, in a different context.

After a moment of waiting suspense, the first hit lands with an audible sting. Ouch. I moan in spite of myself. I'm not supposed to enjoy punishment, right? But each following blow makes me wetter and wetter, til I'm panting. After 28 licks, Master decides I've paid for my transgression.

"On your knees, slut," he booms. I stand and turn, glancing down. Wow. I suppose my punishment turned him on, too. He's hard as rock and he has that look in his eyes. Before I can kneel, he grabs the back of my head, twinging his fingers in my hair, and drags my face to his, tongue filling my mouth harshly. My arousal is instant and staggering. He shoves me to my knees, hand still in my hair, and shoves his dick in my mouth. I moan, so happy to finally pleasure him, happy to feel him so hard in my mouth. With a grip on my head, he starts thrusting, mouth fucking me, careful not to gag me or deprive me air too long. He moans and swears. I caress his legs and buttocks and balls, moaning and writhing, as much as my position allows. He varies his tempo, from rapid and shallow, to slow, sensual and all the way to the back of my throat. I know him well, so I expect it when he draws out before he reaches a climax. I reach my hand up and begin stroking, slow, I know he isn't ready to come yet.

"Good girl." I glow, grinning like an idiot, at his praise. Pleasing him makes me happy.

"Can we-," I begin, but he puts a hand over my mouth and a finger to his lips.

"Shut up, slut. You don't speak now." I nod in reply, as he stands me up.

He begin stroking my body, over my sides and back, my stomach, reaching up and cupping and massaging my breasts fiercely. I moan, then stop abruptly and glance at him to see if I'm allowed to. His expression tells me he is pleased with my noises, so I continue again in earnest. He stands behind me, one hand rubbing my breasts while one inches down, further and further. He likes to tease me this way. I can feel his dick on the small of my back, still damp from my mouth. It turns me on incredibly, feeling him and his arousal and thinking about all the things he might do to me or make me do. His hands rubs lightly over my outer lips, up and down, back and forth, torture.

"Are you my good horny slut?" he whispers in my ear. I nod and moan.

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?" I nod enthusiastically and buck my hips against his hand.

He bites my neck and finally parts my wet pussy lips, delving deeper, rubbing clit up and down, dipping a finger lower to check how wet I am. I know I'm very very wet right now, and that seems to satisfy him.

"Bend over," he orders, and the second time hearing those words is so sweet. Nothing pleases me more than when Master decides to use my body for his pleasure. I oblige quickly and clumsily in my haste. He steps up behind me, and i can feel the head of his dick being rubbed back and forth over my swollen lips. I want him inside me more than anything right now, for him to pound himself inside of me and take his pleasure. I moan and bite back my natural instinct to beg for his dick.

"What's wrong, slut? You want something?" I nod vigorously.

"Is this what you want?" he says and pushes himself in a mere inch or two. I try to push back and take him inside of me, but he knows my ways and pulls back quickly.

"Beg for it, you fucking slut."

I decide to take that as permission to speak.

"Please Master please fuck me please Master, fuckmelikeaslut, please, oh please, goddammit, please fuck me hard and-"

And then he's inside me, hard and fast. My head feels like it might explode, and I moan, "Fuuucccck. Yes Master yes oh thank you.."

He is really giving me a pounding, which is just the way I like it. I can hear the sound of his body slapping mine, and the sound turns me on and flips me over the edge. My mind seems lost in a haze for a moment, consumed with the savage fucking I am receiving. I am vaguely aware of how my breasts are slapping around with the movement, and more aware of the animalistic noises he's making. He reaches up and grabs my neck from behind and squeezes, leans as far forward as he can, and says, "My good girl." Then I feel his body shudder as he comes.

All is silence, aside from our panting, as he disengages, and we lay down together on the bed. He holds my head on chest, stroking my hair.

I wait silently for him to make some comment, some word about how I've done.

After a moment, he pulls my head up to look at him, smile and says, "You're a good girl."