Touch of Heart

Story Info
A shy male makes a succubi falls in love with him.
29.6k words
3.42
19.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chicki
chicki
6 Followers

Sorry guys it is my first story, but I assure you if there are any mistakes it is all of mine. I have not enough time to check for spell mistakes. Was too excited to post my first story, also I am still searching for an editor for next story.

*****

GLORIA

I was born in a middle class family in the early 65's. On the first day when I saw this world with my tiny little eyes my parents sighed looking at me "It's a girl."

Never mind but they brought me up well. In my teenage I realized that I was neither pretty nor beautiful. My name is Gloria.

I was just an average looking girl to which very few boys will be interested. I was smart and free minded person who was very happy and thought anything that happens with us must be destiny that we bought from birth and the good deeds we did in previous births.

My parents made me marry to a stranger when I was not even 20. At that time very little did I know what happens after you take your vows claiming that you will be completely faithful to your husband? I didn't know that the same also implies to him as well.

The starting of marriage is always nice. He seemed to be very caring and friendly. For the first year we had a great sex life, we used to do it four times a week.

But I was not able to completely enjoy it, I never refused when he asked for it.

Year after year the passion went on disappearing. In three years our family that is me and my husband had become completely silent. We didn't have anything to talk. I wanted to have a child but he never agreed.

Then he got a job in shipping. For 6 months he stayed out of country without any contact. Sometimes he sends letters and card but gradually the frequency also decreased. I felt quite lonely.

But when he comes he works on me as a machine, as if I were some undone tasks for him and he has to complete it. For first few months I went to in laws and my father's home when I felt alone but gradually I had to stop because they started doubting on our relationship.

All this loneliness and bitterness became too hard to bear. And I curbed all my bitterness into cigarettes. He didn't like my smoking, neither do I, but I wanted to lose control of myself. I didn't have any other way.

For masturbation I used to read sex stories especially of BDSM genre which used to arouse me of most which was followed by INCEST. I also had a vibrator and a big 6 inch dildos which I had to use for masturbation.

All his colleagues in the ship always go to prostitutes whenever the ship landed in some distant land. My husband never went to prostitutes, he always hits the bar and settles with drinks.

But I guess the loneliness of being away from home or frustration for devoid of sex for a long time, he fucked a prostitute in Germany. He was drinking in the bar when a beautiful whore came and sat beside him. Without saying anything he kissed her first.

Then they went to her room and they fucked. They exchanged numbers and he had contact with her for a long time. One day he came home, I was in my early 30's. This is a time for woman when she needs sex to its fullest. Moreover, I hadn't done it for a long time.

Earlier I used to masturbate when the sexual energy overpowered me but as time passed I lost interest in it too. I had forgotten how does it feel when a man puts his arm around you and kiss you on your lips. I had forgotten the warmth of a man's body and the pleasure of making love.

I wanted him to love me, to kiss me and have me. I wanted to give myself completely to him, I wanted him inside me. I had worn a skimpy nightwear with no bras and panty.

I thought that would arouse him and we would have a good time. But he never cared, he didn't even look at me. He just slid inside the blanket and slept.

When I tried to make the advance, he said he was tired. I felt ashamed for not being able to arouse him. Maybe I was not sexy enough or maybe I lacked the charm. I know I have become fat but I never knew this was so important for sex.

But how will I control the fire burning inside me, I held his hand in my right hand and I slid my left hand inside my vagina. I masturbated right on the bed while he was laying. I made myself a slave to him and gained pleasure.

The next morning he tried to fuck me but I was not interested so I told him I want to masturbate again, this time I was the master and punishing him for not able to give me what I wanted. I tied him to bed completely nude.

His penis was limp, I held it in my hand and started caressing it. It began to rise and slowly became a giant. Then I put it inside my mouth and sucked it hard. He wasn't able to do anything except moaning. He filled his love juices inside me after sometime.

His giant began a limp again and then I punished him for ejaculating without my permission by spanking 20 times each on his chest. I started to undress slowly in front of him.

I became completely nude and I had shaved my pussy, there was enormous fire inside me flowing through my veins reaching all nerves. I masturbated even more vigorously and put my vagina on his mouth and made him lick my clit.

A touch on the clit with a tongue lead to a classic orgasm. I made him lick till my heart's content. Shit I had orgasm in real, the bed sheet stained from my love juices. It was the second time.

I again went for the third. But the scene remained the same. As he was licking my pussy, his penis became erect again. But I didn't untie his hands or feet, he was laying on the bed with his tool pointing towards the sky.

I opened my vagina, sat on him and his tool went deep inside me. Oh it gave enormous pleasure. I jumped on him till I had at least three orgasms in a row.

I was satisfied and I got up. I looked at the poor animal; he was tired and had closed his eyes. We were breathing heavily; oh I had a real orgasm then. I let go of his hand, untied him and slept.

I was only satisfied with self but my husband completely dissatisfied me. Next day we didn't even talk about last night. It was as usual silent.

I felt like I was living my life with a stranger. Some days later accidentally I came across his pass book, I was surprised to see that it had no money. When I asked him about this he told me everything about the prostitute in Germany and how she took away all his money and became invisible.

I was shocked to hear it. But we are woman, who are born to suffer. Now I have two choices, either to accept him after hearing all these or to leave him forever. The latter is difficult because if I do so everyone's finger will point me.

They will call me characterless and try to take advantage of me. The former is even more difficult because he cheated me, he broke my trust. He had sex with some foreign girl while I was here praying for him to come back soon sound and safe.

I didn't like that at all. Like every woman I accepted him with the fact that he had affair with someone else. But if I had been in his place, he would have never accepted me.

Now that we are broke I asked his assurance that he will never do this again. And he gave me word for not repeating this again. That night we had sex but not with the passion we had earlier. Neither of us were satisfied.

We began to worry about it. He consulted about this to a friend. That bloody friend of his gave him such a bloody idea and it was very stupid of me to accept it too. He asked him to bring a prostitute to his home and start having sex with her.

The threesome that we could have will arouse him and he would come back to his wife. And will have sex, he asked me about this and I was very stupid to agree to this. Next time while he returned home from shipping, there was a beautiful girl standing beside him.

I looked at her as an angel for my lonely life. I welcomed them and we had dinner together. My husband asked me to be ready and he moved with the girl to our bed room, I was excited and got naked.

I had dreams of having sex with him again in my style. This time we were blind folded and kissing each other on lips completely nude. He was caressing my breasts with the other hand and pinching my nipples.

He bites my neck and held me around his arms, then lifted me up suddenly and pushed his giant inside my vagina. I moaned, while unknowingly I had made my hand inside my vagina in real. I was sweating and he was fucking me like a beast and I had orgasm.

I suddenly came back to real again. When I entered to bed room, the pose I have imagined just now my husband was trying on her and she was moaning enjoying every thrust of my husband.

I felt disheartened and came back to my room, while the scene of my husband fucking a whore was continuously running inside my mind. I lay there naked on my bed and finally sleep had overpowered me without my consciousness.

Next morning I woke up completely alone, I went inside their room but found none. On the bed there was a letter in my name. It was from him saying me that he would never return to me again and he would settle somewhere with the girl he had spent the last night.

Shocking as it was like the story of the other prostitute but this time I didn't break up. I had seen this for a long time, his affair with a foreign girl, he fucks someone else in our own house while I was getting ready for the threesome in another room.

I had heard enough, so this was a little less shocking. But he also wrote that he would leave this house and car for me and he would regularly send me money just like an official divorce. Who wants this material wealth when I can't have anyone to talk to or share my feelings?

I tore that letter into pieces and burnt it. For days I never went out from my home and just spent time in darkness. I didn't talk with anyone neither responded to any calls.

I made my own life miserable because of him. After many days, maybe a fortnight suddenly something stroked to me. It was like someone inserted some wisdom inside my head.

I was making my life miserable because he is happy with someone else. That's such bullshit. If he didn't want me why I should be so caring about him? When he couldn't be happy with me, I should let him go.

I should be happy and there should not be tears stained on my face. I switched on the lights and looked at the watch 3:30am in the morning. I went out and took the car and went to some far off place not knowing exactly where.

The night was cool and it made a shrill effect on my bones. I stopped the car beside a lake. I went near the water and sat on the floor with my legs immersed inside the water. I was content, I touched my private parts again.

I rubbed the clitoris and it gave enormous sensation and waves of happiness went down my body. I rubbed it hard again. Damn I was enjoying. Slowly I inserted my middle finger in my vagina.

It was wet. I caressed my breast with my left hand pinching my own nipples exactly the way I wanted. I guess this is the reason why sometimes girls want a lesbian relationship because they know exactly where to be kissed and bitten.

Then I inserted two fingers inside my pussy and rubbed even more vigorously. I was jumping in excitement. And I ejaculated after I calmed myself down and when I was ready to leave, I saw a strange person sitting on a bench there with a sad look on his face as if he has no interest in this fucking world. He seemed far from this world without any emotion on his face.

I thought for a second why not to entertain him with me. So I planned to use him to make both of us happy. I used a mirror to put lip gloss on my lips, sprayed some perfume on my neck and upper portions of my cleavage, put some make up over my face.

After 5 minutes composing myself, I stepped towards him planning to have sex with him. I sat there for 2 minutes silently till I heard someone speaking "what do you want from me?"

I turned and saw him, his face for the first time in moonlight he was shabby and was crying for hours with eyes full red as if he had drank blood from the eyes.

Lord only knows for how many hours he would have cried there lonely waiting someone for holding him as tight as possible and to ask him why he is crying? The next moment I got surprised as he hugged me with all his might and trying to console me with his embrace without speaking anything.

I was afraid very because every possibility of my life ending here came to me because I thought here he would rape me and may also kill me here so in hurry. I tried to push him from me with all my might and became successes but he again hugged me then he started mumbling something ad in my panic I could not hear.

Then he left me and started to walk away from the bench leaving me alone. I was trembling vigorously in fear thinking about all possibilities he could have done with me. I was sitting there for a long time suddenly blankness came over me.

I got up morning did not know how long was I out, I was feeling sore and my body was hot as if I was going to burst. I went to my home and saw mail from 7 days stack full.

I remember, I had collected every mail till yesterday then I took all mail and went to the house. I then made a heavy breakfast and gulped down very quick after 1 hour I was feeling hungry again so made lunch and ate lots of food, feeling content I started to read the mails.

Some were from family and others were from company where my ex was working. They had forwarded a cheque to him but as he was not there I called him and he said I can keep the cash of the cheque.

Feeling happy I went to the bathroom and took a long shower, something in me has changed. No longer I was shy, I was daring and my body had become voluptuous, breast had become swollen and my shoulders had become broad.

I had grown in height as well and was now 6 feet 6 inches tall, my entire body has changed including my face. And I was feeling hungry again. So I went to nearby hospital and the doctor examined me and said I was alright, nothing wrong in me. While the doctor examining me, I was aroused by his predatory looks.

So I asked him about his life and came to know that he was single and was searching for life partner, then I invited him to my house which he accepted quickly. We had sex and next moment I know he is dead like he was dehydrated by someone, I panicked and quickly get rid of his body.

Then I thought after I had sex I was not feeling hungry and was feeling contempt. Next day I observed that I had gained lots of strength feeling like I can do anything. After 2 days I planned to go to next town and meet some man and have sex with them but to be cautious as not to kill them so I went to club and picked up a man who was well built and we went to famous hill spot he recommended.

As no one was there I had sex with him carefully and he was quite well built around 9 inches long cock. He was dominating me calling me name like cock whore, slut which was arousal for me. Then he ejaculated in me and I laid down without looking for him. When I got up after some minutes I again wanted to enjoy him again but was shocked when I found him in the same state as was of doctor.

I left him there and went home I cried till I was exhausted and went to sleep. I was suspicious of myself, what I am, how can people die after I have sex with them. After a long time I concluded that I was strong but somehow can feed on life force of man.

Then I made a mental note to self that before I take any men to have sex I should inquire about them whether they are orphan or not, and they must be criminal because if they are not then somebody will start searching for them and I will be found out soon and put to jail. So after few days I went to neighbor state and in the club I noticed 2 men quite staring at me and they both bought drinks for me and talked with me.

I came to know they were orphan, were criminals too and wanted to have me. But they made clear that they will have me at a time, to which I referred call your orphan friends if you know them to which they excitedly agreed. I then said I want to film my own porn so we have to go to secluded place to which they agreed.

And then I was in middle of pleasure and I had killed 2 already but 4 others were there and they were hard and they did not care to see their friends died. At that time a young girl around 5ft came and I panicked and tried to get her away from here.

It seemed like she read my thought and laughed and then she took 2 of my men to which I was stunned as she was able to take 2 cocks simultaneously, it aroused me and I jumped on other 2 and I they were dead after I had sex with them. I was curious how the little girl can have so much stamina, she was riding those boys for almost 1 hour and boys had not cum yet.

But what I saw next, was that girl had done the same as me and then she touched the body with her finger tip and bodies crumbled to ashes and flown in the air. She could sense that I was curious what we are. Then she came and sit down by me and said we are succubus and take life force of the men and feed on them.

We have flying, mind reading, super strength, healing, shape shifting, magical and various other abilities. When she confirmed of how we can live on I brawled like a baby which was opposite in character because I was around 6 feet 6inch and she was around 5feet and here she was soothing and comforting me like a mother does to a child.

She introduced herself as Nikki and then said why don't she move with me for some days to teach me my ability and how to cope up with society. And how to protect myself from others to which I laughed but she maintained a serious face to which I stopped my laugh and curiously looked at her then she told no one is supreme, everyone is in food chain. And then began her story.

NIKKI :

"Please keep that in mind" to which I nodded then she continued when I became succubi I was ignorant and carefree I thought no 1 can touch me now but the words that I said to you was said to me by a friend (Rosa) succubi when she met me but I thought she is kidding with me.

And we met and hunted together "Ah those were the best days of my life, I would give my own life to be there with her" and a small drop escaped her eyes. To which Gloria asked "What happened to her." I then closed her eyes and was feeling as if she was there and continued "We went to a village and decided to have group of men that were returning from the field.

They took us to side of the field we were standing and fucked us like there was no tomorrow" but one was standing doing nothing but seeing us she used telepathy to me "Run as fast as possible" and I was asking "What the hell are you talking about?" But when I saw her she was tied by some chain which was strong and saw that the chains were attached to that man.

And like a fool I thought if I get some of these lives force I can beat the hell out of that man. Oh I was so wrong about that, I attacked that man and he was keeping me like a lion keep his prey under him, but that gave some freedom to Rosa and she attacked that man but that man cut her both hands as if it was nothing but she continued to tell me "run Nikki run."

I started and saw that the man had killed Rosa and was laughing hysterically to me. Till this day his laugh continues to ring in my ear.

GLORIA

To which I just hugged her and she adjusted herself and said "Enough talk about me, so how you became succubus and who made you?" I said "I have no idea who I am, what have I became, and what will become of me?"

She then just made me stand up and said lets go to my house to which we went and said we will short it out tomorrow and we called it a night and slept. Next she day asked whether I need this house to which I said "This is my last property of me, I would have fought over my life and would not be parted from here but now I am not anymore worried about it."

chicki
chicki
6 Followers
123456...8