Touch Therapy Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nowiser
nowiser
104 Followers

Greg repeated himself. "If it'll help, I'll do anything you want."

Rachel stumbled over her words as she tried to think of what to say next. She had been reading all sorts of material that Dr. Griggs had either loaned her, or pointed her towards, and she was frustrated that she had no words at this crucial point. Communication was key to this process. How could she have let this happen? She hadn't expected this response, and hadn't really prepared for it.

"Do you realize what you're saying?" she asked, "You realize that control is one of the main issues I'm working through here, right?" Greg nodded, so she continued. "Some of the stuff I've done already has hurt you, confused you, made you angry. I want to be clear that some of what I. . . need, might make you uncomfortable, or upset you. Are you OK with that?"

Greg finally moved, approaching the table. As he sat, he pulled his unfinished lasagna toward him, and took a bite. "Yeah," he mumbled around the food. "I'm Ok with it. If it's going to help you, I'm OK with it."

He swallowed, and stared at her, his expression solemn. "yeah, I'm a little freaked out. No, I don't know exactly what this means, but I meant it when I said I'd do what you told me to. I want to help."

He paused, wanting to make sure she heard his next words very clearly. "I trust you. I'll do anything you want."

Rachel felt a warm little sunburst in her tummy, and an ache in her heart. He can't possibly know what he's saying, she thought. But it was a start. A small victory.

"Anything?" she echoed, raising an eyebrow at him, with a wicked grin. "Did you really just say anything?"

"Oh man," Greg groaned, as if realizing that he had made a horrible mistake, "yeah. Yeah I did say that."

Rachel laughed at his expression, and kicked him gently under the table, letting her toes graze along his calf muscle. "You poor boy, you," she said mockingly. "I am going to mess you up soooo bad."

They sat there, eating quietly, studiously not talking about what had just happened. Practicing normalcy, as if it was a state they could actually achieve. The night cooled around them, September chill finally driving them into the warmth of the house. They cleaned the kitchen and the countertops, and then stood there in the kitchen in awkward silence, neither one of them quite sure what to do next.

"Sooo," Greg finally said, desperately offering up something to break the tension. "Dad said there's a movie in the den. Some animated thing about a robot. You interested?"

Rachel turned the thought over for a second. "you're asking me into your bedroom to watch a movie?

Greg flushed slightly. "Actually, I was saying we could go into the den and watch a movie."

"Where am I going to sit?" Rachel asked.

Greg looked at her like she was crazy. "uh, on the futon," he said. "There really isn't anywhere else to sit, unless you want the beanbag chair."

"So you want me to come to your room to watch a movie," Rachel said slowly, "and I'm going to sit on your bed with you."

Greg paled, as he realized what she was getting at. "Oh! no," he stammered, "no, that's not what I was saying. Look, it's not like it's that weird. We all get together in there to watch movies sometimes. That's all I'm saying."

"Ok," Rachel said, smiling. "That sounds like fun."

And that's how Robert and Elaine found them when they returned from the restaurant. Together on the futon, Rachel in her robe, her feet drawn up underneath her, and her head resting on Greg's shoulder. Greg, exhausted, mashed into the corner, wrapped in a blanket with his feet propped up on the ottoman. He was fighting to focus on the movie, but the droop of his head revealed that he was clearly slipping toward sleep.

As Elaine came through the door, she saw them, and quickly hushed Robert, who was about to call out. "Look!" she whispered, pointing. Robert quietly closed the door behind him, locking it. He followed her gaze, realization dawning. He looked at her questioningly, and she shook her head, putting her finger across her lips in a 'shush' gesture, and pointing up the stairs. The two slipped off their shoes, quietly hung up their jackets, and crept upstairs to sleep.

In the darkened den, Rachel's eyes were fastened on the flickering television, but her vision was full of something else entirely.

"Anything," she murmured quietly to herself, filled with a quiet glow of victory. "Anything I want."

nowiser
nowiser
104 Followers