Touched by a Spirit

Story Info
Ancient spirit describes his work.
1.9k words
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers

Halloween. One of the lesser modern ‘holidays’ is actually filled with a deep tradition comprised of numerous myths and folklore. Its roots can be traced back in history to many different interpretations. Many believe that Halloween, or Hallow eve, is the day where the living worship the dead, evil spirits and all things considered bad. Monsters, ghosts, witches and other spirits all rule on Halloween. It is their last party before the celebration of All Saints Day. Or so you may believe.

Now while I can bore you with how it all really works, I will just give you a slight clue as to my part of Halloween.

I work year round. However, I do my best work, my most cherished work, on Halloween. Some may call a spirit. Others a ghost. And on a few occasions I have been know as a foreseer of the future. Regardless of what you call me, if I visit you, you will always remember me.

I hold no religious implications. My work is purely based on lust and desire. The lust and desire that lives within everyone’s hearts and minds, whether they know it or will admit to it. I have visited both women and men. I have visited old men and young girls. Mothers and Fathers. Sons and daughters. Wives and Husbands. Friends and complete strangers. I prefer to touch those with special, unfulfilled needs. The ones that will benefit the most from my presence. Sometimes I visit just one person and other times I will join with two to find a common vision. I visit them as often as I can and I love each and every one I touch.

When I visit, you will not see me. When I touch you, you may feel a presence, but you will not be able to understand or comprehend how I work. When I visit you, I become a part of your mind. I look and seek that small bit of you that you have withheld from yourself and others. I’m not an evil monster. I do not seek to destroy what I find, but wish to help those that are willing to exploit their own inner feelings in a manner that they themselves are comfortable with. You never know where your secret fantasies may surface. My job is to give guidance. A point of view if you will. From there, it is up to the individual or couple. I have been doing this work for hundreds of years. And I am good at what I do.

I would love to share with you my plans for this October 31st, however, you may very well be one of my planned visits for that night and I wish for that visit to be truly special for all involved. Instead, let me offer you a glimpse at what I have done, and what can be done for you. If you are open and honest with your mind, heart and body, you will receive the gift that many others before you have enjoyed.


On one occasion, I visited with a young college girl. When I joined with her I found she had a deep desire to help others. She was bogged down in college psychology classes and was looking not only to help someone in need, but she had a special need of her own that she desired to be fulfilled.

I looked at her friends and family until I found a match. I visited with a neighbor who lived next door to her parents. It was a man who suffered the tragic loss of his wife and daughter. The girl had spent many hours at the man’s house, enjoying the swimming pool in his backyard. What the man didn’t know was she enjoyed being with him too and had grown quite fond of him over the years.

With little encouragement from me, the girl went to the man’s house on the pretense of using the swimming pool. After a short conversation and a momentary visit with him by me, the two were soon on their way to enjoying each other’s company. The man, who had been virtually sexless other than by his own hand for the better part of five years, reveled in the sensations of sliding his hard cock between the young girl’s breasts. With joy, she opened her mouth allowing the tip to cross her parted lips. He would slide back and forth and she would, when offered, suck the head of his cock into her mouth. With no further effort on my part, the man fulfilled a need and allowed himself to cum in the girl’s mouth and on her face and tits.

The girl, wanting to be needed and desired, showed her appreciation by using her fingers to remove the man’s cum from her body and sucking it into her mouth and down her throat. Upon finishing her cleaning duties, the man was ready to show his gratitude and need for the college girl. He placed himself on a lounge and allowed the young girl to place her sweetest parts over his face, which he eagerly licks until she cums.

I have helped others in the same manner as well. There was a couple that had been married for a short while. The wife, a nurse, did not appreciate her husband’s desire to live his life long dream as a police officer. She berated him and belittled him on every occasion, to the point of trying to get him fired from the job he so wanted to do.

I visited with her mind and found a deep seated desire to be dominated. In reality, her actions towards her husband portrayed what she longed to have done to her. It took several attempts to touch the husband before he realized what he needed to do.

On every other occasion where the husband had asked his wife to help him with his training, she had criticized and turned the tables on her husband. He asked again for her help, fearing the loss of his job if he wear not able to adequately perform the tasks he needed to practice. The wife, contemptuous of her husband for not treating her in the manner she secretly desired again humiliated her husband. However, this time I am there with him, showing him the way.

The husband turns on the wife and immediately places her hands behind her back and handcuffs them there, as the procedures he had learned taught. Next, he issues some street justice to his sweet wife. His hand spanks her ass until she is on the verge of tears. He continues, learning to control and demand of his wife to the point that he forces her to do the one thing she had longed to be made to do, but would never do willingly. Suck cock.

The husband holds his wife and pushes his cock into her virgin mouth. He fucks her face with all the pent up frustrations over his job and his marriage until his cum is boiling out of his balls into his wife’s mouth. With all said and done she assumes her newfound position being sub-serviant to her husband.

Under my guidance the husband learns fast and learns well. He continues to dominate his wife at home, occasionally providing discipline sessions where the wife is punished by whipping. But that is not to say the husband is not a loving husband. He desires to please his wife and offers her a most astounding birthday present.

The wife, on her way home as a nurse, is stopped by the police. She is detained as a suspect in a case of indecent exposure. At the station, the wife is bound to the cell bars and subjected to a belt whipping during the interrogation. When that fails to provide the answers they are looking for the wife is forced to submit her pussy and mouth to two police officers. When the brutal use of her body does not produce the required information the detective is looking for, he takes his turn using the wife’s ass as his personal fuck hole.

The wife is left tied to the cell when the matron returns to the cell. She cleans the wife up from her ordeal, but saves her pussy and ass to be cleaned by her mouth. After being used by three men and one woman, she is let go to find out the whole event was set up by her loving husband.


Not all of my visits are to typical couples. Some are more products of their environments. Take for example a visit I made to a mother and wife. She married her husband with the thoughts of changing him. Also because he had a big cock. Unfortunately she becomes pregnant to a son on her wedding night. She never has a chance to fulfill her needs and desires to be loved in the manner she so rightly deserves, her husband being more interested in his work than in her.

Not until I get involved and show her an opportunity. She begins by trying to help her son who had an argument with his girl friend. In the end she offers herself to her son. A quick visit by me leads him to direct his hard cock to her willing and waiting mouth. They both soon discover a mutual understanding of need. This particular couple, while submitting what some would consider a taboo relationship, has grown to appreciate each other's needs.

Their story continues still today, and I enjoy frequent visits to assist them in their exploration of each other. It is entirely possible, based on what I have found recessed in their minds, that the father may get a visit from me as well.

Those are just a sampling of what I have done for others. There are many more, from the wife that sets her bi-husband up to be used by truck drivers, to the police motorcycle officer and teenage female spring breaker that mutually take advantage of each other.

There are many more that I have changed. Normally, at least over the last several hundreds of years, I have made my visits to each person individually, as it does give me so much pleasure to see people happy with their desires. But in this new modern time, I have found a means where I can touch so many more than I ever could before.

After the invention of the modern personnel computer, the World Wide Web was founded. It held many opportunities to inform, educate, communicate, and entertain the individual user. I have found in the Web a medium that allows me to visit, share and touch many more than I could on a personal basis. By providing others with detailed accounts of the people I have touched in the past and present, I am allowed to show others the extent of possibilities that lies in each of them.

My opportunity has greatly been advanced through my efforts to detail these accounts at Literotica.com. The magnificent efforts of Laurel and Manu have made it possible for me to share with each of you a bit of other’s lives, hopefully enticing or entertaining your own. I have heard, through the electronic mail, that many of you have been so entertained or otherwise moved. This pleases me greatly. As such, I chose a name to write under that reminds me of events I have seen across the world on many occasions. An event so dynamic, it’s intensity can sometimes not be described. It is with that intensity that I wish to touch those who read of my past endeavors. The name I chose to write under, Wildfire.

Happy Halloween! I hope to touch you soon.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,160 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Being Jenny's Summer Boyfriend The hottest girl in school turns me into a cuck.in Fetish
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Beth's Predicament Ch. 01 18 year old Robert lends his stepmother to his best friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Double-Teaming Mel My girlfriend's sister asks for double penetration.in Group Sex
More Stories