Touched by an Angel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will explain it to you later but I beg you. Do not stop what you are doing." Begging was exactly what he was doing. His body had never had such a need before and this woman was satisfying him in a way even his goddess never had. Her tongue slipped into his cock and with each bob of her head it dove a bit deeper into his cock. "Oh, fuck!" Jordan called out grabbing her head and pushing her further down. She did not gag or pull away. Centra allowed him to force her down and even smiled with a mouthful of cock. His cock pulsed hard and fast trying desperately to pop off. Her tongue slithered deep and held back his orgasm. Jordan caught his breath slowly before she came off of him.

"Master, still wants to get off?" it was a taunt rather than a question and Jordan knew it. He did not answer he just grabbed her by the hair and tossed her to floor. She did not scream of flinch away. Her tail wagged happily under her watching him rise above her. "Oh, master, please take me as you wish." her lust was only growing by his energy flowing into her.

He grabbed her legs and spread her apart revealing the small bare slit of her womanhood. Her tail covered it up quickly. Jordan grabbed her tail and pulled it hard. This action caused the succubus to moan loudly and squirm under him. His cock head was resting on her damp slit. His did not brace her and take his time now. His cock burst into her woman with all his strength. The long, hard, hot, shaft drove all the way into her. It slammed into her cervix and tried to press on. Her mind froze as pain and pleasure mixed, heightening both. Her body arched hard as she let loose her first orgasm.

"MASTER!" Centra screamed out as she came hard. Jordan was still pulling her tail which only added to the pleasure of her clenching pussy. Her orgasm was not going to stop anytime soon. Her new master was not just sitting in her as she came but was ferociously hammering her insides to mush. Each thrust was a declaration of his mastery of sex. Every time he buried himself into her she screamed in pleasure. Every stroke of his cock was a new explosion of joy inside her pussy. "MASTER, YES, FUCK ME!" She cried in screaming joy of what he was doing to her.

He did not need told to do it as his own orgasm began to build up inside of him. His thrusts became frantic. When was the last time had he climaxed? Every client was different and most could not hold out long enough for him to get off. What had it been, 2 months, 6, maybe a year? The slow tightening in his balls took his mind from those thoughts and his only desire was to release himself inside Centra. Her eyes started to roll away into her head as her very soul was feeling the fucking she was receiving. Jordan released her tail and started to roughly fondle her breasts instead. They were perfectly soft and just filled his hands with tender flesh. He loved how they responded to him. Centra noticed his facial expressions and that her tail was free. The strength she was receiving from him was enormous but by far the pleasure still out matched it. Jordan closed his eyes feeling himself unable to hold in the climax any longer. Centra saw this and her tail went to work. It quickly vanished into Jordan's ass and massaged his prostate. His entire body spasmed as his cock was driven so hard into Centra he broke into her womb. She screamed and he roared in pleasure. His body was draining of his cum as each pump only filled Centra further. Her toying with his insides only caused more to gush forward into her. After several large blasts of his seed, her pussy was flowing with cum. She was filled up so much that once Jordan slid out of her. The floor began to be covered in his seed and her honey.

"Master" Centra moaned from the floor, laying in the pooling juices. "Please, don't ever hold yourself back again." once she finished her gasping words, she passed out from her continuous orgasm. Jordan waved his hand and cleaned the mess. He even dressed her in a navy blue sundress of silk. Jordan took her to his bedroom and laid her down on the king size bed.

"Thank you, Centra" He said before laying next to her and taking a nap. His body was flowing with power from such a powerful orgasm and he felt her power growing too. Things were about to get interesting.

"Good luck my child" A voice whispered from the shadows of the room.

12