Touched Ch. 04

Story Info
In the heat of the moment: They succumb to their urges.
5k words
4.77
12.8k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
134 Followers

Grant removed a fabric-covered bundle from the small wooden box. Unfolding the soft cloth, he revealed a palm-sized device which looked like an earlier incarnation of a communication pad, a data chip and a pair of small objects I didn't recognize. He picked up the chip and inserted it into a slot on the side of the pad.

"Are the images you talked about, of people touching, stored on that chip?" I asked.

"Yes." Grant picked up the pad and began tapping its screen. When he found what he was looking for he handed me the device.

I peered into the small screen and widened my eyes. It was a black and white picture of a man and woman kissing in the middle of a city street with a number of smiling people in the background. The woman, dressed in a loose white knee-length tunic, was bent backwards, held in the arms of a man wearing a dark uniform and a white hat. The words V-J Day in Times Square photograph by Alfred Eisenstaedt appeared under it.

"Oh Grant, this is so beautiful. They are actually kissing in public, in front of other people, and everyone around them is smiling! Looking at it makes me feel so happy."

He smiled. "This is one of my favorites. It perfectly captured a moment in history, a time when people like us were everywhere, when touching was not only permitted, but celebrated."

We sat gazing at the picture for a long time. As I admired it I thought about all of the people shown. They had been dead for centuries, yet I couldn't help but feel connected to them. With the exception of Grant, in some ways I had more in common with these humans than I did the people of my own time.

"Are there other pictures of people touching?" I asked.

He nodded. After showing me how to use the pad, we sat side by side and looked at image after image of humans engaged in various forms of physical contact. We saw smiling family units with caretakers cradling children in their arms, opposite- and same-gendered couples in intimate embraces, groups of people laughing, their arms draped around waists and shoulders.

All of these records of human closeness reminded us that we, too, were not alone. Putting down the pad, we reached for each other, kissing and stroking hands and hair and faces.

~*~*~

"Would you like to listen to some music today?" Grant asked me the next morning after we retrieved the secret box from its hiding place.

"All music sounds pretty much the same to me. I'd rather look at more pictures of people touching." Music was something I associated with the regime, something I hardly wanted to be reminded of just before engaging in unlawful activity.

Grant smiled. "And we will. I want you to read about humans touching as well. But first I'd like you to listen to a few things. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised."

I was skeptical, but there was no doubt what I'd seen yesterday was powerful, life changing. I didn't know how music could possibly compare, but Grant seemed so certain I would enjoy the experience I couldn't refuse.

"Very well."

"Here, put these around your ears." He handed me a matching pair of curved objects made from a flexible material. They were shaped like a C, each with a small disc attached to one end.

"What are they?" I asked, holding them in my open palm.

"They're earpieces, devices for projecting sound into your ears, similar to the headpiece on the SxTC. Here, let me show you how to put them on."

A short time later a wave of music swelled inside of my head. It was comprised of multiple strands of distinct, melodic tones, some deeper and grounding, others soaring high above the rest. They wove together into a single harmonious body, flowing gracefully as the music swelled and receded.

Tears rose in my eyes and spilled over, raining down onto the floor. But all too soon the music faded away, and I was left only with echoes, lingering like the memory of a caress. One of Grant's hands closed over mine. The other lifted my chin and wiped away my tears. I removed the earpieces and looked at him, unable to speak.

"I, I...I had no idea," I whispered at last, my lips quivering as fresh tears threatened to overflow. "I had no idea music could be so glorious, so...filled with emotion."

He nodded slowly and squeezed my hand. "Neither did I."

"What is it called?"

"The file is marked 'Violin Romance No. 2 by Ludwig Van Beethoven'."

"Is there more music on the chip?"

"Yes; a lot more, and of many different types. Some is complex and harmonious, like the piece you just listened to. Others are loud and discordant. There is music based almost entirely on rhythm, music where people sing, using their voices as instruments, and music which combines any or all of these elements."

I could hardly conceive of such things. "Can I listen to all of it?"

He grinned. "There are too many files to do it all in one day, but I can try to give you a cross section of some of the different types."

"I would like that," I replied, giddy with anticipation. "I am especially interested in listening to some music where people use their voices as instruments."

"Of course," he confirmed, smiling.

"But first, would it be possible to listen to more like the one you just played?"

He played one file after another for me, each a revelation as he led me through an impromptu tour of musical history.

I wanted to share the experience with him; it seemed unfair to indulge in such pleasure alone. After some discussion, Grant agreed to use one of the earpieces while I wore the other. He warned the full effect would be diminished with only a single earpiece each, but I insisted. Considering the gift he'd given me, it seemed hardly a sacrifice, especially now that we could experience it together.

Some time later, he asked me if I would be interested in listening to something much different than what we'd heard thus far. I agreed at once, eager to hear what other musical treasures he had in store.

Hey, hey mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove...

I started. This selection was much rougher, more aggressive than the others we'd listened to thus far.

...Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away...

It wasn't graceful and melodic, but there was something strangely stimulating about it, something that made my skin tingle and my breath quicken as its rhythm pounded my body and the singer wailed inside my head. I began to notice the heat of Grant's hard body against me as familiar sensations stirred in my groin. I did not understand how music so disharmonious could arouse such feelings in me.

I sighed with relief when it ended and was replaced by slow, sensual music accompanied by a lush, smooth voice. I did not dislike the previous piece—it was too compelling for me to dismiss it—but this was more accessible, and far less disconcerting.

I've been really tryin', baby, tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long... And if you feel like I feel, baby, then come on, oh, come on...

To my bewilderment, instead of relieving my physical discomfort, this music was increasing it. I squirmed, pressing my legs together, trying in vain to quell the ache building between them.

...Don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be? I'm asking you, baby, to get it on with me...

I didn't understand all of the words, but the combination of this man's voice with the music gave me the urge to strip off my clothes and masturbate. Or better yet, to feel Grant's hands on me, bringing me to the same end.

As the music faded into silence I removed the listening device from my ear; I couldn't take any more stimulation. Without thinking I raised one hand to my breast while the other crept toward my tightly squeezed thighs. I stopped, suddenly realizing that Grant was looking me.

"That was...the voice, the music, even the words... I had no idea music could make me want to my touch my body. What was that?"

"The file name is 'Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye'."

"The one you played before that, it was much more aggressive, very raw...but it aroused similar feelings in me."

"That one is called 'Black Dog by Led Zeppelin'."

"I understood some of the words, but not all. How can two pieces of music that are so different make my body feel the same way?"

"Do you remember when I told you about meeting other people like us?"

I nodded.

"I said that one of the things we would do when we were trying to identify each other was say things with double meanings."

"I remember you saying that."

"Well, I had the same reaction to those pieces of music, and like you, I had no idea why. But as I started going through the information contained on the data chip, I found references to some of the words and phrases they used. After a while I put it together—the people who created this music were also saying things with a hidden meaning."

"Did you figure out what they were trying to say?"

"I think so. I think they were referring to a special type of physical contact called sexual intercourse."

"What's that?"

"It's when people, usually a couple, came together to touch each other, to give and receive pleasure."

I liked the sound of that. "Like when we held hands and kissed? We had sexual intercourse?"

"No, not exactly. Those things were part of it, but sexual intercourse typically consisted of unclothed, full-body touching, culminating in a joining of bodies with one person...entering the other person's body."

"How did they do that?" I asked, amazed such a thing were possible. The thought of full-body, skin-to-skin contact with Grant reignited the embers smoldering in my groin, but I couldn't picture an actual joining of bodies.

"Well, if the partners were a man and a woman, the man placed his penis inside the woman's vagina," he explained.

"Ohhh." I was stunned by the revelation, yet it all made complete sense. "I never thought about people's genitals fitting together like that before."

Grant picked up the pad and began tapping the screen.

"Humans depicted the act of sexual intercourse in different mediums. Sometimes they used written words, relying on the reader's imagination to recreate the images and feelings they described. Other times they created illustrations, artistic renderings of humans engaging in sexual activity." He handed me the device.

I looked down and saw a drawing of a naked man and woman lying in a bed. His face obscured, the man lay on top of the woman. Head thrown back, her eyes were closed, and her mouth, open. Even though parts of their bodies, including their genitals, were covered by a white sheet, the woman's smile made it clear they were engaging in something highly pleasurable.

The next illustration left less to the imagination. A woman partially clothed in an outlandish garment made of an obscene quantity of fabric lay bent over a long chair. It was hiked up over her hips, exposing her genitals, while a man with white hair stood behind her. He too was dressed, exposing only his erect penis, which stood out proudly from the front of his leggings. He held it in his fist, pointing the curved organ toward the woman's pink opening.

"The moment of joining," I gasped, using Grant's word for the act. "They look...euphoric, like they are excited about what is coming next."

"I think they are excited," he agreed. "In one of the written passages, the author describes humans having sexual intercourse as being 'in ecstasy'."

"That sounds like the pleasure device! Only it's called the SxTC."

Grant nodded and smiled. "Isn't it amazing, how double meanings creep through even now? It makes me wonder if the original creators of the SxTC had a sense of humor." He tapped the pad. "Humans captured images of real people, too. There are even some short recordings on the chip of individuals having sexual intercourse."

One picture after another of moments, frozen in time, of real people doing things beyond my imagination flipped before my eyes. "People actually allowed themselves to be recorded having sexual intercourse." I shook my head, hardly able to believe what I was seeing. "I had no idea humans used to be so...preoccupied with pleasures of the body."

It put my recent period of frenzied self-stimulation into perspective. It seemed tame, innocent even, compared to all this. And yet once again I felt a kinship with these people, these humans who needed to touch and be touched.

After several minutes Grant took the pad from my hand and began tapping the screen again. "Here is one of those written passages I told you about," he said, handing the device back to me.

This file contained only words, describing two individuals engaging in a variety of sexual activities. The writer wrote in a style which seemed to indicate they were first-hand experiences, yet to my surprise it also made me feel as if I were one of the participants. I didn't recognize all of the words, but I understood enough now to make a reasonable guess as to their meaning.

"Is 'cock' another name for a penis and 'pussy' another word for a vagina?" I asked when I finished the story.

"That's right."

"And 'tits' are breasts and 'ass' refers to someone's...buttocks?"

He smiled and nodded. "You're figuring this out a lot faster than I did. I had to read those passages several times to be sure."

"And is 'fucking' another word for...sexual intercourse?" I guessed, encouraged by his response.

"Right again."

"I'm not sure I know what a 'clit' is, though. Do you?"

"It's a shortened form of the word 'clitoris', an organ located at the apex of a female's genitals. As I understand it, its sole purpose is to induce pleasurable sensations in a woman. When you masturbate, do you touch yourself in that place? Does it give you pleasure?"

I squirmed as the throbbing between my legs increased. "Yes, I do, and yes, it does," I responded, my cheeks growing hot. "Humans had a lot of different words for body parts and acts associated with sexual intercourse," I observed, trying to shift the conversation away from self-stimulation. "Why use so many when 'penis', 'vagina' and 'sexual intercourse' are perfectly accurate?"

"Humans went through different periods where openness about sexual intercourse waxed and waned. Maybe some of the words they used reflected the attitudes of the time. Also, did you notice that the terms they used were short, only one or two syllables—pussy, cunt, clit, cock, prick, suck, fuck? I don't know about you, but even if we didn't have be quiet, when I'm masturbating I don't think I could manage to say more than short words. Maybe that's why they chose them too, words easy to say in the heat of the moment."

I couldn't take it anymore. "All of this is making me... I'm just having a... I'm really finding it difficult to refrain from masturbating right now," I blurted, my groin so enflamed it was almost painful.

"Me too," he disclosed, shifting his body. I glanced down and saw a lump straining against the front of his pants, a lump that I now knew was his aroused penis, filled with blood...ready to enter a vagina.

"But I...I think I would like to have sexual intercourse with you even more," I ventured, feeling braver now that the truth was out. "Would you consider...doing some of the things we've seen today with me?"

Grant exhaled, his breath jagged and irregular. His eyelids had lowered, his pupils larger than before. "I...have thought of little else, particularly after we listened to some of that music. Yes, I would like to have sexual intercourse with you."

I smiled, relieved he felt the same way. "How should we get started? Should we remove our clothing first?"

He swallowed. "I have no objection to that," he answered, his voice hoarse, almost a whisper.

Without further hesitation I stood up, removing my boots before stripping off the rest of my restrictive garments.

Only a couple of weeks before I stood naked in front of Dr. Blake, reluctant to expose my body, dreading the humiliating examination which followed. I felt none of that reticence now, standing before Grant. If anything I wanted him to hurry up and remove his clothing so we could commence with sexual intercourse.

Inhaling sharply, he sat frozen, staring up at me with eyes filled with wonder and desire. "Astrid. Your body...it's incredibly beautiful."

"Thank you. I would really like to see yours as well, and touch it with my body. Would you please take off your suit so we can get started?"

Grant shook his head and laughed. Standing up, he removed his own clothing and stepped toward me.

I held him at arms' length. "Wait, I want to look at you first and admire your body."

He chuckled and stood for me, legs slightly apart, arms bent and palms facing outward, waiting for my inspection.

My eyes traveled the length of his body, soaking in his masculine physique, well proportioned and defined by tight muscles in all the right places. Below his navel I noticed a light trail of hair, leading straight to his erect penis.

I gasped. Despite all of the pictures I'd seen, they couldn't compare to seeing one in person. His penis was so stiff it pointed upward, close to his belly. It was much larger than I expected, and I wondered how it could possibly fit inside me. I had, on a few occasions, slid a finger inside myself; it had always been a tight fit even though I never used more than one. Grant's penis was much bigger around than my finger.

The dark red tip glistened with moisture, and I experienced a sudden urge to kneel in front of him and take his beautiful organ into my mouth. I tore my eyes away and looked up into Grant's face, finding his hooded eyes staring down at me, his breath ragged through parted lips.

"Well," he said with what looked like a pained smile. He shifted his stance. "Do I pass inspection?"

I smiled and nodded. "Oh yes. Your body is very aesthetically pleasing to me."

"I'm glad you approve. Now, I would really, really like to use it to explore yours more closely."

I giggled and stepped into his outstretched arms.

My giddiness was replaced by shock as our naked bodies made contact for the first time. We gasped together, and I wondered if he felt as overwhelmed as I. The reality of his masculine frame pressing into me, held in his arms while he stroked my back was almost more than I could bear. Savoring the warmth of his skin, I closed my eyes and took a slow, deep breath. Beyond the scent of disinfectant which clung to us all lay the faintest hint of musk, and I knew, somehow, I had detected Grant's personal scent. I wanted to bury my nose under his arm and breathe him in, to remember forever the essence of him.

"Astrid...you're so very soft," he murmured while his hands caressed the dip of my waist and the curve of my hips. His gentle exploration elicited a sigh from my lips and he groaned. "Your body is so beautiful...so smooth and curved."

Trying to follow his actions, I ran my hands over the tight expanse of his back. My head on his chest, I felt his rapid heartbeat thrumming against my cheek, his muscles rippling under my touch. "Your body is so hard, and strong," I told him, stroking his shoulders and arms, "and I love how you feel against me." On impulse, I slid my face to his underarm and filled my lungs with his scent. "Mmm. And you smell so good."

Lifting my chin, Grant kissed me, and I melted into him, clinging to his shoulders. Since our awkward first attempt the day before, each kiss we'd shared had been better than the last. None of them compared to this, standing together for the first time, skin against skin, limbs intertwined. My stomach fluttered and I shivered while a growing heat rose from my core and spread outward, accompanied by a familiar ache between my legs.

starscape
starscape
134 Followers
12