Touching Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted myself up on my elbows and she reached between us and took my cock in her hand and pressed me into her pussy lips, stroking the head up and down, teasing her clitoris with the head of my penis, making herself wetter again and making me crazy with the sensations of her moist pussy and her small fingers. Then she put me at the opening of her love and nodded slightly. I pressed myself into her, quickly, pushing down and up and deep, and her smile changed in an instant to wide-eyed alarm, and then, pleasure... Her face turned red and suddenly she was breathing hard again as I buried myself deep into her wetness. God, she was so tight, so hot, so wet, that I nearly blew my load with that single stroke.

She couldn't wait, and it was a good thing she couldn't! She moved and I pulled back, sliding out nearly to the head, then plunging back inside of her, then back out again, this time fully exiting her pussy, only to plunge back in once again. She locked her legs behind my ass and pulled me to her tightly with every new stroke. She kissed me wildly, and I kissed her breasts roughly, chewing on her nipples as our rhythm built up to a fever pitch. I pounded myself into her, my cock feeling like it was driving all the way to her throat with each pistoning stroke. I slipped my hands under her full ass cheeks and held her higher as I thrust and thrust. She began groaning, moaning, the pitch of her voice rising, her eyes becoming half-wild, and I felt the denouement bearing down on us like an out of control freight train.

"Anna, baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yessssssss! Fill me, lover! Fill me up! I'm cumming, ohhhhhhhhhhhh!

My cock tightened like a vise and I drove into her, spurting jet after jet of hot cum deep inside of her, burning her with my passion, flooding her with my desire, my cum spilling out of her as my cock just kept blasting her insides with the heat of my love.

She squealed as she felt me empty into her, and her thighs grabbed me in a death-grip and held me tightly. Her vagina pulsed and contracted as the waves of her own pleasure, mixed with mine, flooded over her once again. She closed her eyes and I buried my face into her neck, breathing heavily and inhaling the scent of her hair, her skin, her flesh, her sex, so that I might never forget this moment, this precious moment, as long as I live.

We kissed playfully after we'd regained our senses. She smiled up at me with a warmth that I would never have known existed had I not seen it for myself.

"Thank you, Martin," she whispered. "Thank you for complicating my life. To think, I might have missed that... Oh Sweetheart, lover, don't you ever leave me. I want to give you everything you've ever wanted in love, Martin. Everything."

And she has. Believe me, she has.

(c) 2002 Charlie Goodman

12