Touching Myself

Story Info
This is how I masturbate.
1.1k words
4.47
57.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I touch myself I lie on my back, in my bed, naked except for a blanket haphazardly upon my legs and feet. I like to feel the cool, soft sheet blow my back, ass and legs. I move my legs from side to side, enjoying the cool, silky softness against my long, tanned, lean legs as I close my eyes and imagine myself being kissed and touched by a man's rough hands.

I run my hands softly and slowly down my neck, brushing away strands of my long curly brown hair. Their softness makes me shiver as I enjoy the feel of them pulling across the smooth and sensitive skin of my neck.

Next, I run my fingers along my collarbone and lower across the swell of my tits. Brushing only my fingertips along my skin, I tease my skin causing my nipples to contract into tight, hard points. The cool air helps to harden my nipples, and causes me to shiver again as my body adjusts to the heat of my hands and the cold when I take them away. Taking my time, I begin to rub and squeeze my breasts under my hands, palming them fully and pushing them up and together.

Taking my nipples between my fingers, I twist and pull and stroke them softly at first, then with increasing force. Each harder pull and twist causes a bolt of arousal, like lightning, to streak through my body, ending at my core, my center, between my thighs. Crossing my legs at the ankles, I push my thighs together hard, putting pressure on my clit and pussy lips. Licking my fingers, I spread my spit over my nipples, letting the cold air harden them more and more as I turn myself on.

I think about swallowing cock. I think about drinking a man's cum. I fantasize about being used and abused, fucked in my mouth, pussy and ass. I think about pleasing a man, sucking him off the way he likes and I imagine sitting on his face so he can eat me out.

Thinking about being touched and teased this way makes my pussy get wetter and wetter as I continue to touch my breasts. I imagine a man bringing his hot mouth down onto my nipples, sucking and lapping his tongue over me. Even more, I love the feel of a man's breath warming the skin between my breasts as he rubs his face into my chest. I like the imagine the harsh scratching of day old stubble on his face on my skin. I run my warm hands between my breasts, up and down and from side to side.

Next, I bring my fingers all the way down my tight, flat stomach. Slowly and softly I trace my fingers down my ribcage and over my pelvic bones. Quickly, I bring my hands back up to my tits and squeeze my nipples hard. Keeping one hand over my nipples to rub and tug them, I finally bring my other hand down between my legs. I uncross and open my legs wide, giving me ample room to explore my hot, wet pussy.

Using my pointer finger, I push my swollen clit down as I slide my finger all the way down my pussy, separating my pussy lips. Soaking wet with arousal, I use my middle and pointer fingers to finger myself, delving deeper and deeper with each thrust of my hand. I close my eyes as my hands probe my wet heat and my pussy pulls tightly on my fingers, begging for more. I add a third finger and stretch my hole open, filling myself up. I hear the wet, sucking noises as I finger fuck myself hard.

Desperately, I need more. I need to be filled more with something harder and longer and thicker than my small fingers. Reaching for my toy chest, I pull out my favourite dildo with the hand that was playing with my tits and nipples. Still sliding my fingers into me, I place the dildo in my mouth, licking and sucking and getting it wet and ready to fuck me. In this moment, I imagine myself being fucked by two greedy, rough, cocks. Sometimes, I push the dildo deep into my throat, imagining the man using my mouth like his own fuck toy. I love gagging on a hard cock.

Taking the dildo from my mouth, I push it between my thighs and replace my slippery fingers with its long, thick length. Then I use those wet fingers to rub and tease my clit as I slam the dildo into my pussy hard and fast. Sometimes, I pull the toy out completely to slap it hard against my clit, rubbing the soft head against my hood. Its weight and length feel so good against my pussy. I rub the entire length against my pussy before shoving it back inside me hard.

Bringing my legs up in the air toward my head, I tilt my pelvis so that each thrust pushes hard and unrelenting against my g-spot, taking me closer to orgasm. Furiously fucking myself with my toy and rubbing my clit from side to side and then in tiny circles, I erupt in waves of pleasure, coming forcefully, gushing cum onto the bed beneath mem spraying my juices over my inner thighs. Trying to stay quiet so I don't wake up my roommates, I moan sideways into my pillow as I cum and writhe under my hands in pleasure.

Bringing my legs back up, I fuck my pussy again and again, coming for my toy and squirting my juices all over my bed as I slam it up and deep into myself without mercy. When I begin to feel my pussy has had enough, I bring the dildo out and rub the head against my clit one last time. Next, I press the tiny button on the end, bringing the vibrator to life. Keeping it pressed up against my clit, pushing hard against me, it takes only seconds to bring myself to another mind-blowing, toe-curling clitoral orgasm. The release feels more intense and somewhat different than the orgasms I've been having from within, though both bring extreme pleasure to my body. The bliss radiates from my core, tingling in waves to my fingertips and toes, making me tremble uncontrollably as they subside.

Spent and limp from fucking myself so completely, I reach lazily down to bring up the blankets over my tired body, throwing the dildo beside me in bed. Too tired to move, I fall asleep quickly, happy and satisfied. Well, satisfied for today.

Maybe you could help me next time?