Tough Love

Story Info
Wife is too sick to domme, so she gets hubby's buddy!
1.4k words
3.59
93.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Kearney, I called Lon, and he's coming over, honey. In about an hour?"

"Lon? There's no game on tonight. We're watching the Braves game tomorrow--"

"Not about that, dear. Remember? You disappointed me again."

Kearney Radebaugh looked uneasily at Geneva, his wife of 12 years. But she just smiled, her eyes twinkling.

Geneva had bouncing shoulder length auburn curls, and a swelling chest in her snug black sweater.

Kearney had not seen Geneva's breasts nude in some time, and had not touched them in nearly eight years...not even at Christmas!

"Boobies are for men to play with, not little boys." Geneva always said.

Now, Geneva bent over her newest project, a Broomstick Lace sky blue alpaca silk shawl, quite ambitious for one who had only been crocheting for eighteen months.

Since Geneva had contracted fibromyalgia, she'd lost a great deal of strength in her arms, and it was actually quite remarkable that she could still crotchet, but she'd always had nimble fingers.

Before the illness had hit, Gen had had lots of energy, especially in her arms--Kearney remembered! If she found one of his naughty magazines, or he'd forgotten to iron her good skirt...goodness!

Geneva would swing her one hundred ten pound frame at him, ripping down his pants, and swinging the razor strop against his buttocks until he howled in misery.

There had been times when Genni had tied him to the garage ceiling and whipped his naked squirming form with a car ariel until he'd challenged the neighborhood cats in competitive screeching.

But of course Genni's upper body strength was nothing compared to Lon's. Kearney shivered, remembering Lon cracking the rawhide, Marlboro sticking out of his jaw...

"Cry like a baby, punk, you sniveling little bitch, your screamin makes me sick!" Lon's voice would savage Kearney almost as viciously as the strop cutting the tender area between his naked buttocks and thighs...

And then the afterward--Lon skull fucking Kearney's painted lips as Geneva laughed, clapping her hands!

Gen's voice brought Kearney back to the present.

"Now Kearney, Lon will be over soon, so I think you'd better prepare yourself." Geneva smiled encouragingly...

"Why don't you put on your nice garter belt and thigh highs. I bought you a frilly new Jezebel Scandalous set in Tawny Peach."

Kearney sighed. Just last Wednesday, when he, Lon and the other electricians on the Ivydale scaffolding job were throwing darts at Teehan's, when Kearney had noticed that it was six-thirty.

"I gotta go, guys...dinner." He'd turned to leave, but noticed... Lon had winked at Luther and Diego...and they'd snickered!

What had Lon told them? That he, Kearney, the big stud, soon to be promoted to project scheduler had to be home to start dinner...or else?

For the nine years that he'd been Geneva's submissive, it had always just been between them, in the house, and as long as Kearney made it home for dinner, did his chores and was home by nine-thirty on the very rare boy's nights out...the secret was kept.

But Lon's new intervention in their private relationship was now opening the secrets up!

And what was worse--Lon punishing Kearney, Kearney being force-fucked and sucked by Lon...or the blossoming relationship with Geneva and Lon?

Several years ago, Geneva had told Kearney that she no longer had the "energy" to make love to him--blamed it on the illness.

But now, often after Kearney was weeping after a good thrashing, or rubbing his nipples after Lon had knocked mousetraps off them, Lon and Genni would repair to the bedroom...for a few laughs.

And sometimes Kearney would hear Lon visiting Geneva while Kearney was in bed--Geneva had poor Kearney on the bedtime of a six year old, about seven-thirty at night.

And tonight it would be punishment, probably Lon sodomizing poor Kearney, and then "quiet time" for Lon and Geneva while Kearney had to go to bed early in his pink footie pajamas!

Unbearable!

How could he talk his way out of the punishment?

Kearney now turned to Geneva, trying to frown. "Gen, honey, can we just let it go? I know you're upset that I messed up the curtains--"

Geneva smiled serenely. "I told you to check the care label. You don't focus. Now my grandmother's antique hand embroidered lace curtains are ruined."

"I'll pay for them--really." Kearney was getting loud, and he knew he'd lost the argument but--

"Pay for them? Out of your allowance?" Geneva smiled and pointed a burgundy nail to the bedroom, and Kearney, who signed his paychecks to his wife, dropped his head to his chest and slumped to the bedroom.

Kearney pulled off his flannel shirt and his denims, after stepping out of lace-up tactical combat boots.

Briefly, he admired his pecs, before sighing once again and searching through the "special drawer" for the garter belt, thigh high peach stockings and high heeled pumps from Tallulah Tranny Warehouse.

Kearney pulled his panties over his chastity device. It had been 181 days--over six months, since he'd had a release...

And his cock was really struggling against the tough plastic...harder than when Geneva tied Kearney down and gave him those unfulfilling, teasing handjobs...before locking him right back up again, still horny!

Sadly, Kearney knew in his heart that being humiliated by his wife and his best friend was tremendously arousing.

"And Nair those legs!" came Geneva's voice from the living room. "Lon doesn't want to see any stubble!" Kearney's face reddened, and a tear streamed down his bronzed right cheek.

His best friend. Two tough guys who had raised hell together for so long...but it all had changed!

Kearney had always thought Lon was a good-looking guy, big, blond moustache, and all that...but up close it was so intense!

After the first time that Geneva called Lon to come over and "deal with"Kearney, Lon no longer really participated in the competitive buddy-buddy guy stuff with Kearney anymore.

Instead of exchanging dirty jokes and whistling at secretaries who walked past the site, Lon now often told Kearney to tuck in his shirt, and to focus. Being "helpful" he called it.

But to Kearney, it was the killing of a friendship, man!

Geneva sent Kearney back to the bedroom to put on a little eye shadow and to paint his fingers and toes Shocking Magneta. The stockings actually did feel rather comfortable next to Kearney's now smooth thighs.

When he finally came out, teetering on the six inch heels, Gen demanded a twirl, and then she pointed to the corner. "You can wait there, Missy, until Lon gets here."

Kearney sighed again. "Yes ma'am." He turned to go press his nose in the corner, when he heard Geneva gasp.

"What's this? You have a run in your stocking? Already?" Geneva got up, tossing her unfinished shawl to the floor.

Crossing the room, Geneva picked up a cane. The weakness in her arms apparently was not that bad tonight, as she grabbed Kearney's ear and pressed him over the piano bench.

"You just are the laziest little slovenly slut." Geneva yanked down Kearney's panties, just to the garter strap. "Count and thank me, Missy."

WHACK! Oh, the sting. "One, Thank you, Miss Geneva." THWACK! "T-two, thank you--"

By the twenty-fifth lash Geneva was too tired to continue, and Kearney was sobbing. She snapped her fingers and he trudged to the corner, panties around his knees.

"I am so glad that I asked Lon to help me with your discipline, Kearney. I just don't have the energy anymore...though you did get a few effects from it!"

Yes indeed, Kearney was crying and his buttocks were double welted from the cane. It was not quite as painful as last Sunday, when Lon and Geneva had tied the naked Kearney to the picnic table in the backyard and broken five or six soaking wet hazel switches on his tender bottom.

Kearney had howled bitterly and Lon had screamed at his former best pal. "Shut your mouth, baby or I'll give you something to cry about."

And the kids next door had kibitzed the whole thing, looking over the fence. Kearney was indeed the laughingstock of the neigbhorhood these days. "Got your whippin' this week, Mr. Radabaugh?"

Now, Kearney pressed his nose in the corner and bit his lip, anticipating Lon's arrival.

Soon the doorbell would ring, there would be a too-long kiss between Lon and Geneva, and then Lon's rough voice--"Hey there, buddy, you ready for some tough love?"