Tough Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub hubby's best friend helps to dominate him!
2k words
4.01
79.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lon laughed, as he pulled his pickup truck up near Kearney and Geneva's street. Lon was remembering one of his most recent visits...

Kearney was bound hand and foot on his back on the living room rug, and Geneva, clad in a body stocking, was rubbing her full, bare buttocks over Kearney's bulging, red penis.

As Gen squatted over Kearney's crotch area, Lon had watched with amusement as her beautiful anal globes had softly grazed the long denied cock.

"Please--please, Geneva." begged Kearney. "Let me cum...it's been so long, and you just keep rubbing your beautiful butt on my poor dick.

Please let me rub a little closer, or can we just stop completely...I'll be okay if you put the cock lock back on without me cumming, but the rubbing is torture, baby."

It was evident that Kearney's poor neglected weiner really was digging the soft bottom curves, as he kept trying to pull up on his hips and push the stifled penis into Geneva's ass.

Now and then, Geneva would stop squatting, lift her razor sharp high heel and plunge it into Kearney's cockhead...

First pushing it into his stomach, and sometimes rolling him over and stomping the heel into the penis til it went into the wood floor.

She would grind and pound on Kearney's unfortunate penis until it began turning purple around the heel, and then pull back and go back to rubbing her buttocks against Kearney's dick and making the poor guy beg and plead.

"P-please let me stick it in" Kearney would go as Geneva's shaved pubes just brushed the edge of his purple, engorged member...

At the time, Geneva had looked over at Lon, winking at him. "See, Daddy, our little bad boy here is trying to take liberties with Momma's winkie...you're not going to allow that are you?"

She had then jumped up on her high heels, and poor Kearney had slumped down on his back, knowing he couldn't raise his hips that far.

Lon had taken the hint and climbed on his feet. "Damn right, honey" Lon had said, raising the deadly razor strop.

Kearney had looked up at his former best friend and burst into sobs, at the sight of the leather. "P-please, Lon, I can't help getting hard, man."

Geneva had looked down at her naked husband in contempt. "See how he addresses you so familiarly, Lon, that's disrespect."

Lon had hesitated for a moment, feeling a little sad that his old buddy was reduced to such a pathetic, begging creature but...

It was the price for Lon's blossoming friendship with beautiful Geneva!

"That's enough lip, Mister...get that cock soft!" Lon had screamed...

This before laying into Kearney's stiff rod with the razor strop (buckle first) until Kearney's penis was tiny and bleeding...

And Geneva was jumping up and down with mirth!

After Lon had whacked Kearney's penis the first time, the buckle slamming into the slaveboy's balls, Geneva looked hurt.

"Look how little Kearney's wee-wee is now" Geneva had said in a little-girl voice, as she tossed a dark curl. Bending over, and showing her substantial cleavage in the body stocking top...she smiled at her poor husband.

Genni reached down and tickled Kearney's organ until it began standing up again, and then she squatted once more over him, brushing the straining dick with her soft, full bottom.

"You know I'd rub my boobies on your dickie, but those honeys are just for real men, right Kearney?" Geneva said, winking at Lon.

Kearney nodded, his eyes streaming with frustrated tears. "Yes ma'am."

"You like how this feels, honey?" Geneva asked, pressing her full butt against Kearney's unhappy cockhead.

Geneva bent closer down and unsnapped her body stocking so that her soaking vaginal lips showed.

She rubbed the edge of her vagina against Kearney's purple glans.

"Y-yes ma'am, but I'm so damn horny...please let me cum or stop...it's just too much, and with Lon hitting it like this."

"Are you being disrespectful, giving me orders?" Geneva asked in shock, as she stepped up again, motioning to Lon...

"What the hell's this? You're telling Miss Geneva what to do?" Lon asked, enraged, and again he began swinging the strap against Kearney's poor penis, WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

And how Kearney howled!

Then of course, Kearney had been locked back up in his chastity lock, sobbing...

He always had a little temper tantrum because he couldn't cum, and then he was sent off to bed early, so Lon and Geneva could fuck like rabbits!

Now, Lon wondered what the evening would bring. Lon couldn't believe what had happened to his old buddy...

Kearney used to be such a he-man. They'd met as running backs on the junior varsity team for James Monroe Technical High; chased a lotta bitches together in Kearney's busted up Nissan Sentra...

And then reunited after Lon got out of the Navy--Kearney's uncle got them both jobs with T. Mahter Construction.

And the coke-snorting, Jack and Coke swilling, and waitress humping continued--until Kearney met Geneva.

She was the assistant curator of a museum T Mahter was restoring--the whole crew was whistling at the slender girl with the dark curls, cleavage peeking from her prim beaded cardigan sweater.

"Could you please not use so much profanity, boys?" Geneva had asked the gang as they were putting in wiring.

Kearney was smitten, and he went through all kinda shit to get the first date with her...Genni was hard to pin down--but finally they got involved, and then they got married!

Then Kearney began staying home at night--now and then he'd come bowling, but he was constantly looking at his watch, and he never showed up for poker anymore.

It was a mystery to the guys--Geneva was a looker, sure, but how did she tame the Wild Man?

Five or six years went by, and Kearney began getting in better shape, quit smoking and limited his drinking to one beer a week...and then one day Kearney told Lon about Geneva's fibromyalgia diagnosis.

"She's unable to some of the stuff around the house she used to, and she um, needs some help." Kearney had blushed painfully. "Could you help us out, man?"

"But why can't you do it?" Lon asked, puzzled. "You're stronger 'n I am."

"There's just stuff--" Kearney's face was nearly purple with discomfort "---we need your help with."

That night, Geneva had greeted Lon at the door--her hair, usually up in a prim bun, was down in tumbling curls round her shoulders...

Oh, and her 36 DD breasts were encased in a vintage lace camisole--Lon was almost paralyzed by the plunging neckline--something out of "Gone with the Wind."

"Welcome, Alonso" Geneva had said, using Lon's full name. As she had let him in, he'd looked behind her to see his buddy Kearney kneeling buck naked on the living room floor--

Four canes and a bullwhip were on the sofa next to him, and Kearney's face was once again nearly purple with shame, but his dick was hard.

Lon looked at Geneva, and back at Kearney and he'd said "Is this some kinda S&M thing?"

Geneva had smiled and gone up on tiptoes to kiss Lon deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth. "My goodness, what a quick study you are."

Geneva had pointed a red nail at the kneeling Kearney. "Kearney has misbehaved, and I gave him a choice between forfeiting his monthly orgasm, or getting a good, sharp punishment,which, unfortunately, I am unable to give."

Lon had looked down at Kearney, who was crying at this point, biting his lip. Lon could see that he'd already gotten SOME punishment, there were vicious red cuts up and down Kearney's back and shoulders.

"Man, what's up here?" Lon had asked. "Kearney, what's up, man? Did she drug you or somethin'?"

But Kearney's eyes were clear, and he spoke up. "Lon, just lets get this over with. Genni won't let me jerk off unless I get punished, please just punish me, and don't tell the guys."

Lon could tell at the time that Kearney was trying hard to hold on to his dignity, but it was difficult. "This is just too-too unbelievable, Kearney...why do you want to jerk off, anyway?" Lon looked at Geneva, and back at Kearney.

"I mean, jerking off is for teenage boys, man. You two should be makin' love, right?" Lon remembered the single Kearney bragging that he hadn't jerked off since 9th grade.

It had been a constant pussy parade for him...even Lon dated enough that his own masturbation needs were rare.

But Geneva reached out and stroked Lon's arm, her full breasts heaving.

"Kearney's not allowed to make love to me, Lon...I do let him satisfy me with his mouth, but only men can make love to me."

Then she'd reached out and flicked the lump in Lon's jeans with a long nail. Lon had gasped.

Briskly, Geneva turned to Kearney. "Bend down, push your face into the carpet, and stick that naughty bottom up."

"P-please, Geneva, this is too much--" Kearney begged.

"Now, or I won't let you cum til Christmas!"

Kearney's eyes were welling up at the humiliation of having it revealed to Lon that, indeed, Kearney did not get laid with his beautiful wife.

Finally Kearney buried his face into the carpet and pushed his scarred buttocks up.

After scowling for a moment at Kearney, Gen gave Lon a beautiful, energetic smile.

"I just need someone to finish the thrashing I started, Lon." she said, her high breasts jutting out.

Genni reached out and picked up a cane and lifted it over Kearney's buttocks. SLASH! THWACK! SMACK!

Kearney bit his tongue as the cane came down again and again.

"Now, up on your knees, so Master Lon can see your disobedient penis." Geneva said crisply.

Kearney got up on his knees, and Lon was horrified to see his buddy's dick was rock hard. But only for a moment!

SLASH! WHACK! The cane came down hard on Kearney's penis, and it wilted instantly, and Kearney re-buried his face in the carpet, wailing.

"But now I'm a little tired from the fibromyalgia, Lon." Geneva said with a longing look at Lon. "Can you finish Kearney's business, please?"

And after he'd given Kearney's bare ass a couple of half-hearted swats with one of the canes, Geneva had whispered in his ear.

"If you can make Kearney cry, I'll give you the blowjob of your life, Alonso...right in that little room."

Lon wasn't as good looking as Kearney, and had been going through a bit of a dry spell, dating wise...

And had always thought Geneva was hot, kinda like that chick Rachel Griffiths on "Six Feet Under".

He'd laid into Kearney with the canes and the whip, and Kearney had burst into humiliated tears, and then Gen had taken Lon into the bedroom...

Before she ushered Lon in, she said icily to Kearney...

"Now you can start jerking your cock, but don't you DARE cum until I give you permission!"

Lon and Geneva had had a WONDERFUL time in the bedroom!

When they'd come out, Lon watched Kearney rubbing his poor dick, not too fast, because he wasn't supposed to cum.

Kearney had begged Gen with tears in his eyes "Please, Miss Geneva, can I have my release now?"

Gen had sneered at Kearney as he rubbed his cock slowly, and painfully, and finally she tossed Kearney the condom they had used in the bedroom... it was half full of cum already.

"There...put that over your cock and jerk your cum into it, and then drink your cum and Master Lon's as soon as you're finished!"

Kearney had gasped. "No, I don't want to do that--"

"Then you won't cum for another month." Geneva said promptly.

Kearney began weeping softly, but he put the gummy condom on his cock and jerked his own cum into it, and then Geneva made sure he sucked the entire condom dry and chewed it up like it was gum!

Lon had shook his head at this pathetic sight, and then gone home.

The following weekend, Lon had come over, disciplined Kearney with a pancake spatula and a hazel switch from the backyard...

Then Geneva had allowed Lon to kiss her beautiful bare boobs while Kearney sucked Lon's cock!

As Lon pulled up in front of Kearney and Geneva's house now, he wondered what tonight would bring...it certainly was different every week!