Tourist Trap

Story Info
Bad night in a haunted temple leads to changes.
1.9k words
3.74
37k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers

He awoke to the sight of blood... blood everywhere! Sticky crimson pools stained the floor, the walls, his clothing, even hands. He wanted to be sick, for he knew that much blood meant that it happened again. Two people this time, maybe more... anonymous, faceless victims he would never remember, save in his darkest nightmares.

He said a prayer, more out of habit than anything else, because he couldn't believe in any just God in this world anymore. And then he started moving. No point sticking around and trying to clean up the mess. With any luck he could be out of the village by morning, and then maybe he wouldn't have to worry about the police. At least, not until the next time the darkness consumed him.

It was pouring outside. The constant, heavy rainfall reminded him of how it had all began, maybe ten or eleven months ago. Nearly a year, and yet it seemed like a lifetime ago. It was raining on that dark and fateful night too. The irony was not lost on him...

Back then, he was nothing more than a simple tourist. An American college student, he decided to take a year off to go back-packing across Southeast Asia. He'd already gone through Europe his senior year in high school, and gone down to Mexico for spring break with his friends. But Asia... something about it seemed so... exotic, and mysterious. It drew him in.

Unfortunately, the romance did not live up to his expectations. Nearly broke after blowing his money on airfare, luxury hotels and overpriced restaurants aimed at the young and ignorant tourist crowd, he found himself roughing it through Sumatra at the height of monsoon season. Perhaps if he had actually bothered to do any research before buying plane tickets he could have avoided it, but instead he found himself soaking wet and freezing in the middle of the jungle at night. He'd tried to check his watch, but it was broken, so he supposed it was sometime around midnight.

Slowly, the realization that he was lost dawned on him. He decided he may as well tough it out and look for shelter. Unfortunately, there was nothing around him but jungle, and the thick foliage did little to protect him from the torrential downpour he was experiencing. He had passed by a small village -- really more of a shanty town, in fact -- about a couple miles back, but he had no intention of making the dangerous trek back. It would be much safer to just find shelter and wait for dawn. Or so he thought...

It was then that he noticed that he was standing near the ruins of an old temple. The stone was crumbling, and the jungle threatened to reclaim it, but it would at least provide him a night's shelter. If he was really fortunate, maybe he would be able to start a fire and dry off his clothes. Anything was better than wasting more time out here in the God forsaken jungle.

Carefully making his way through the entrance, in case there were any spiders, snakes, cave-ins or other potential hazards, he was a little surprised to find the interior relatively intact. He wondered for a moment if this wasn't some popular tourist destination, but he didn't see any signs or barriers erected. No, in fact the place looked as if it hadn't been touched by human hands in decades... or perhaps even centuries. That he might be the first mortal to set foot in here since it was abandoned was exciting, true, but at the moment he was far more concerned with basic survival than anything else.

Setting down his backpack, he took out a small box of matches, hoping that they hadn't been soaked by the rain. After shuffling around for a while looking for something to use as kindling, he finally settled on some of his travel books. It wasn't as if they had been all that helpful, after all, and he could always replace them. Right now it was far more imperative that he get a fire going.

Since his clothing had been soaked all the way through, he decided to take it off, stripping down to his underwear, which was thankfully dry. He thanked God that there was nobody around to see his nearly naked body sitting here in the ruins of whatever ancient civilization had built this temple. For a brief moment, a cold shiver went up his spine, and he couldn't help but feel the sensation that someone else was in here with him, watching and waiting. He called out, but there was no response. He sat up, motionless, only the light from his small fire illuminating the chamber. Eventually, when he was fully satisfied that he was alone, he sat back down and drifted into peaceful sleep.

His dreams were not so peaceful though...

He awoke sometime later in a cold sweat, unsure of how much time had passed. Hours? Minutes? It didn't matter. His fire was now sputtering out, the dying light casting ominous shadows across the chamber walls. And once again, that uneasy dread that he was being watched fell over him. He cried out, demanding that whoever was lurking in the darkness show themselves to him immediately. Only this time, there was a response.

Although faint and indistinct at first, he could have sworn that he heard laughter. A woman's gentle laughter, in fact, and coming from the next chamber. For some reason, that laughter only terrified him that much more. And to make matters worse, it was getting closer. As the last dying embers flickered from his fire, he saw a shadowy figure slowly creep into his chamber from the next room over.

She was a very tall Asian woman, slender and with pale skin, her hair elegantly tied back in a braid, and she looked to be dressed in some sort of traditional red silk garment, complete with heavy golden jewelry to accompany it. She was holding a small lantern, which gave off a strange blue-green light, and seemed to have heavy make-up one.

The woman said nothing. She only began to approach him, almost gliding across the floor.

"Wha... who are you," he exclaimed trying to hold back his fear, "Do... do you speak English..."

He wanted to run, or to scream, or to do just about anything really, but some unseen force seemed to hold him back in restraint.

"Shhh," she said, putting her index finger up to her lips.

"My name is Dewi Kamaratih," she said in a melodic voice, "And I've come here for you..."

The woman -- Dewi Kamaratih -- gracefully moved towards him, dropping her loose silk garment and exposing the pale flesh of her full, round breasts. They were large, and seemed somewhat out of proportion to her slender frame, and yet they only seemed to add to her unnatural allure. It was as if she exuded sex from the very core of her being... hot, sticky, musky sex...

Before he could react, she was on top of him, her muscular legs wrapped around his body. She stooped down and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then traced her slender hands down his almost naked body. He could feel her hands trace a line down his neck, across his chest and finally, stop just short of his crotch. Still paralyzed by fear, he looked over through the corner of his eyes and noticed that her fingers seemed to end in the sharpened point of a claw, more like a wild animal... or perhaps a demon.

Dewi Kamaratih, for her part, said nothing. She merely smiled and licked her lips lavasciously.

Although he didn't want to, he could feel his own body begin to betray him as his cock started to stiffen.

"What's this," Dewi Kamaratih said as she looked down at the rapidly expanding bulge in his underwear.

Slowly, she brought her claws down across his abdomen, tickling him. The sensation wasn't helping. She gently tugged at his underwear, until finally his erect cock was exposed. Dewi Kamaratih wasted no time in grabbing his stiffened member and slowly stroking it up and down with her hands. She was more skilled in the art of sensuality than any mortal woman could ever hope for. Slowly, she started to bring him into a realm of pleasure that few are ever (un)fortunate enough to know.

She slid her shapely body out from the loose fabric of her silk garment, rudely leaving it on the floor, and then straddled him with her naked body. He looked up and saw her mounting him, lining her gaping cunt up with his painfully erect cock. She was already wet, lubricated and eagerly awaiting the fucking that she was about to receive.

She wrapped her legs around his body as she began to ride him through her own waves of ecstasy, sending waves of both pain and pleasure through his body as she bucked up and down on his cock. He saw her gigantic breasts bouncing as she fucked him, and for a moment wondered to himself if they were getting bigger. He tried to reach out and touch them, but instead, when he stretched he only found that it seemed to go on for infinity.

And that was when he realized that she was doing this only for her own selfish pleasure.

For a moment, his survival instinct overcame him and he tried to struggle. Instead, she only seemed to enjoy it more, sadistically laughing as she began to ride him harder. His struggles did nothing to help, and soon he was out of breath. But she seemed to be getting stronger, and more intense.

He knew that feeling, as his cock shot load after load of sticky jizz into her waiting womb. Dewi Kamaratih's pussy milked his member, its fleshy walls tightly squeezing his cock. He could feel her moving her body to try and take maximum advantage of the situation.

But then she just kept going. And going... and going...

Throughout the night, Dewi Kamaratih kept fucking him in that abandoned temple. He lost track of how many times he had cum after a while. He only felt tired. Exhausted, in fact, yet still she was not satiated. She he could feel the very life force being sucked out of his body, as if his very soul itself was being violated. And yet, Dewi Kamaratih still was there, straddled atop him with her naked, pale breasts exposed and a look of utter lust in her eyes. She moaned in pleasure, not a single bead of sweat to mar her flawless body...

He awoke some time later in the jungle, unsure of how much time had passed since that horrible nightmare. It had to have been a nightmare, right? There was not way it could have been real, and besides, he was now fully dressed anyway. But damn was he hungry... so very, very hungry...

That's when a man in khakis approached him.

"Hey buddy," he said with a heavy Australian accent, "You okay?"

"Yeah," he said over his grumbling stomach, "I mean... I think so...."

"An American," the Australian asked, "Man, you shouldn't be out here. It's not safe. I heard there's some sort of serial killer or something..."

"Tell me about it," he said as he flashed the Aussie a toothy grin...

A very toothy grin...

That's when the Australian noticed the blood stains on his clothing. He turned and tried to scream, but it was already too late...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
274 Followers