Tourist Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready?"

That night John and Serena returned home. It was strange. It had only been seven days but Serena's little Italian house really was feeling like home. As soon as the door closed she pulled off his pants and threw them back into the closet along with his shirt. She folded his arms back behind his body and retied them.

"I'll let you keep your legs if you behave."

"I think I did pretty well today."

"Yeah, you did."

Smiling she gave him a kiss and sat him at a small kitchen table.

"Now let's get you some dinner."

It was around lunch time two days later when the Tourist Trap train pulled into it's last stop of the run: Hong Kong. They had passed through Mayanmar (formally Burma) and skirted past Thailand and Vietnam before returning to China. Aaron and Anne had tried to cheer Jason up but he spent his time drowning his sorrows at the on board bar. The tour continued on however.

"After the first Opium War in the late 1830's Hong Kong became a British colony until ..."

But Jason wasn't listening. He had spotted a little bar and slipped away.

After breakfast Serena sat down on John's lap.

"What is it?" he asked, noticing an odd look on her face.

"Your tour ends today."

"And?"

"People are going to start noticing you're missing now."

"What are you getting at?"

"While I'm at work today I want you to make a choice."

"What kind of choice?"

"You can either call your boss and tell him you're moving to Italy and marry me so we can be together forever or I can knock you out and leave you at the airport so you can arrange a flight home. It's up to you."

A day and a half. Shari had been this woman's prisoner for a day and a half. She had spent the first night being raped by Avani until they both passed out. She spent the next day wearing the Sari while her collar was chained to a bolt on the floor. She was forced to clean, cook, and just about any other wifely duty Avani could think up. That included in the bedroom that night.

""***

"What?" Jason asked weakly.

He had been at the bar for an hour drinking his pain away, or trying to. He looked up at the bartender with bloodshot eyes. She was lovely young woman in her late twenties a little on the shorter side with short black hair.

"My name's Jia, what's your's?"

"Jason."

"Well Jason, let's hear it. What's got you so down?"

"Well that ends our little tour of the old world I'm afraid," Anne told her group, "as instructed you all should have arranged air transport back home so all I can say is thank you for choosing Tourist Trap."

There was some small talk and the group started to break up.

"Hey Aaron," Anne called.

"Yeah."

"I'm off duty until the tour starts back Sunday for the Hong Kong to Lisbon package so I was hoping you'd have dinner with me before you go."

"I'd love that."

"I just wish I could forget her completely," Jason said bitterly.

"I may be able to help with that," Jai said flatly.

"Oh yeah?"

"It's a technique from our old school communist days. It's really intense but if it works it'll be like this pain never happened."

"I'll do it."

"Good, first drink this."

She handed him a strange clear drink he tossed down.

"What now?"

"Now we wait."

"Hello?" Avani answered.

"Avani this is Jag."

"Jag? What the hell do you want?"

"It took longer than expected to get the girl you wanted."

"You took too long. I got another girl through Tourist Trap."

"Well I have AliN290."

"You have her?"

For a year Avani had a passionate online romance with a woman who went by the handle AliN290. Ali had promised to move to India to be with her but chickened out. So Avani had paid to have her kidnapped for her so she wouldn't have a choice in the matter. When that fell through she turned to Tourist Trap to get a surrogate.

"If you still want her we'll bring her to your door. You won't even have to pay us, just give us the Tourist Trap girl. What do you say?"

Jason felt weird. He started to stand but his legs felt week. It was then he noticed there was no one else in this bar. What was going on? Before he could try and figure it he passed out. As he did he saw Jai lean over him and whisper.

""***

He had no idea what it meant but so for some reason he knew it was a good thing.

--

Jason's head hurt. Dear God where was he? This was not his room. This wasn't the train. God he couldn't think straight. This had to be the worst hangover he had ever had.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up."

He squinted and through the blinding light overhead saw a beautiful Chinese girl looking down at him. Wait, he knew her.

"Jai?"

"Good you remember me, hold on to that."

"What?"

She yanked on a rope and suddenly he was airborne. That's when he noticed it. He was naked, tied up with his body in a forced kneeling position. A rope attached to his back was connected to some kind of pulley system overhead.

"What are you doing?" he demanded.

She smiled as she pushed him along the track stopping over a strange metal tank.

"What I promised: I'm helping you forget your ex-wife."

She grabbed the rope again.

""***

Suddenly he dropped into something wet and dark and the world was gone.

When Anne had suggested dinner Aaron thought she meant out at a nice Hong Kong restaurant. So he was surprised to find she wanted to have it in her hotel room. He was good with that, very good indeed. He knocked on her door full of the bravado of a man with a second chance. When she answered he became a nervous teenager on his first date. She was wearing a skimpy sleeveless black dress that showed off more than a little of her ample cleavage. He couldn't help but stare.

"Well don't just stand there, get in here. Unless you just wanna do it right here in the hallway, you dirty little boy."

Aaron tried to speak but couldn't. She just laughed and pulled him inside locking the door after him.

There was a knock on Avani's door. She opened it carefully. A nondescript man was there with a large trunk on a dolley.

"Here's your package Miss, I understand you have something for me."

This was madness, Jason thought. There was nothing around him in any direction. No light of any kind met his eyes. No smells found their way to his nose. No sound could reach his ears. Whatever he was floating in had made his skin numb removing all sense of touch. He couldn't even tell if he was right side up right now. This did not help his headache. Panic rose up within him as he tried to break free.

Suddenly everything returned at once. His senses were working over time to compensate. It felt like his brain was on fire.

"Here take this," Jai said giving him a pill and water.

"What was that?" he asked weakly after swallowing.

"Viagra."

"What?"

She shoved a wet cloth over his nose and mouth. It smelled sickly sweet. It took his frazzled mind a minute to realize it was chloroform. She stopped before he passed out leaving him weak and befuddled.

""***

"Huh?"

Suddenly he was thrown back into the dark.

Anne sat Aaron down in a chair at a little table in the corner of the room. On it she had arranged a lovely sampling of local favorites. It almost looked as appetizing as she did. Almost. She sat across from him laying her feet in his lap. He was instantly hard.

"So tell me about yourself Aaron. I want to know everything."

John's editor at National Geographic got a call.

"Hello? John, how are things my boy. What happened to you?"

Jason was ripped from the darkness again. He had lost count of how many times she'd done this now. That required far more brain power than he had left at that moment. All he could do was sit there and shiver as Jai wrapped him in towels and blankets and held him to her.

"There's only one step left, baby," she told him soothingly.

She had him lay his head on her shoulder as she stroked his wet hair.

"It's very simple, all you have to do is listen to my voice. You can do that can't you? Sure you can, it's so easy. Just listen to my voice and let it be all you think about. Just listen to my voice and start to get sleepy."

As soon as the food was gone Anne climbed into Aaron's lap, straddling him.

"God it's been so hard keeping my hands off you on this trip."

"Well I for one wish you hadn't."

"God I'm going to enjoy this."

A text came in on her phone. Groaning she grabbed it and read.

"Good, Jai paid me for Jason. Business is done time for pleasure."

"What?"

"The train tour is just a front," she said lustfully kissing his neck.

"Cover for what?" he asked, struggling to focus.

"I arrange abductions for women willing to pay."

"Abductions?"

Was she serious?

"That's what happened to that photographer John. The gondolier Serena wanted an American she could kidnap and seduce into marrying her. Shari didn't leave Jason over a text. A Mumbai cop named Avani kidnapped her in a fake arrest to make her a domestic slave to replace the woman who broke her heart. Right now Jason has been drugged and kidnapped by a bartender named Jai who wants to heal a man's broken heart by reprogramming him to only remember being with her."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Who the hell are you going to tell? I've kidnapped you."

"What?"

Suddenly she shoved his face deep into her waiting cleavage.

Jason lay with his head on Jai's shoulder. He looked like he was peacefully asleep. In reality he was deep in a hypnotic trance.

"Now that we've purged your cute little head of any memories of that useless past life of yours let's create your new one. You and I have been married for three years ..."

Aaron struggled as Anne drug him over to the bed. As soon as they hit the mattress she forced his hands up and into a pair of handcuffs looped around the headboard. She sat up letting him breath.

"How are you going to explain this to the people at the hotel if a maid comes in?"

"I lied. I knew you didn't speak or read Chinese so I told you this was a hotel."

"It's not?"

"It's my apartment. I have one here and one in Lisbon. So you see no one will ever find you. No one will ever take you away from me. No one will save you."

While this sank in she slipped leather cuffs onto my legs making sure he had nowhere to run. She then grabbed a large pair of fabric scissors from the bedside table and cut away all his clothes.

"There much better."

"Please don't do this."

"There's no hope of that," she said throwing her dress off.

She shoved a tit into his mouth before sliding his erect member into her dripping pussy. Then pure carnal hunger took over. She rode him for hours holding his head tight against her breasts. They must have climaxed half a dozen times before finally passing out.

"I fell in love," John told his editor, "I slipped in a Gondola and hit my head. The Gondolier Serena helped me. We fell in love and we're getting married. I'll send you all my new contact information soon. Thank you."

Police sirens wailed outside. The man panicked and ran leaving the trunk behind. Avani smiled. That anonymous tip about shots fired across the street worked out nicely. She wheeled the trunk inside and locked the door. She unlocked the trunk and dumped it's contents onto the ground. Out fell a naked and shivering girl.

"AliN290, so nice to put a name to the face."

The girl was small, no more than 5'6, petite with pert little breasts and long straight red hair.

"Oh my god, you?"

"You promised to marry me."

"I'm an eighteen year old girl from Idaho. Why would I want to marry an Indian woman old enough to be my mother?"

"It didn't stop you from leading me on, now did it?"

"It was fun," she said weakly.

"Well a promise is a promise. You refuse to be my wife willingly? Fine I'll make you my slave wife instead."

She locked the gold collar around the girl's neck and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

"Welcome home."

Jason smiled as he stocked the shelves behind the bar. He and his lovely wife of three years Jai had finally gotten their little place up and running. Life was good.

Avani walked into her bedroom leaving AliN crying out in the living room. Shari was naked tied up in white cotton rope like a spider had wrapped her in it's web.

"It turns out I don't need a domestic slave anymore," Avani explained, "my wife is here now and she'll take care of all that stuff."

"What are you going to do to me?" Shari asked quietly.

"Little Ali out there is my revenge fantasy come to life. What you provide me is the unexpected privilege to live out another fantasy of mine."

"What's that?"

"To have a hot and heavy BDSM romance."

She grabbed her, drug her to the bed and began their first session as mistress and love slave.

Monday Tourist Trap began it's next run. No one noticed the trip this time was shorter. It was a straight line from Hong Kong to Lisbon. No deliveries were to be made on this trip. Only once a month to avoid suspicion. The other thing no one noticed? On every trip Aaron would ride naked, tied spread eagle and gagged on Anne's bed where she would ravish him each and every night. After each run she would put him in her luggage and take him to her apartment and ravish him there too. His life was constant sex and imprisonment.

Some men have all the luck.

12