Tournament Time

Story Info
Two couples begin an unusual arrangement.
1.4k words
4.03
64.4k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter is a high school senior and a very good softball player. When she first started playing travel ball, my wife and I would take turns taking her to out of town tournaments so the other could stay home and tend to our restaurant business and our two dogs. This is when our life took a very interesting turn.

At the first tournament, I found myself having dinner with several of the players' mothers while the girls were down the street at a movie. I was enjoying the company of three very attractive women all around my age, but I was especially attracted to Lynda, a petite brunette with olive tinted skin. I found out later she had Italian parents. She was striking and had a fantastic body as well. She often wore sexy tennis outfits to the kids games, but I'd never really talked to her before tonight.

We were just about finished and were all going to walk down the street back to the hotel when my wife texted me to call her. I stepped aside and called her back. She was somewhat upset as the air conditioner had gone out and it was well over 95 degrees at our Orlando home. She'd called the repair company, but they couldn't come for several days. I made a few suggestions including she go over to her mother's house but she didn't like that idea as she lived 35 miles away. After a few more ideas, she said, "you are no help," and hung up. Lynda could see that I'd just had a strained call and came over and asked me what was going on. I explained the situation and she started to laugh and pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"My husband was an AC repairman in his former life, before going into engineering," she said. "I'll call him.

I let my wife know and she was very appreciative and apologetic about hanging up on me earlier. Several hours later, she called and said that John had been working hard to get it fixed, but was going to have to get a part in the morning. He'd invited her over to spend the night at his and Lynda's house which was only a mile or so away from our home.

"Is that ok?" She asked. Well, what was I going to say... I'd just met Lynda and didn't know John, but our kids were on a team together and he was obviously a nice guy to rush over and try to help out people he didn't know either. "Uh, sure," was all I could come out with. We said our goodbyes and agreed to talk in the morning. As I sat there in my hotel room watching a ball game, I had a weird feeling that something momentous had just happened.

Five minutes later, there was a knock on my door. Lynda was there and she was holding a six pack. She invited herself in, saying, "Looks like we are having a wife swap tonight." I chuckled and she could immediately tell I was uncomfortable. She apologized for the joke and told me to relax, but added that it was only fair we enjoy a beer since she was sure John and Abby were probably enjoying one at their house. I relaxed and enjoyed the cold Heineken. After enjoying our second beer, the girls got back to the hotel and were ready for bed. Lynda and I agreed to meet by the pool after getting our daughters in bed.

A little while later, I slipped out of the room and down to the pool. I didn't see her at first, but then heard her calling me from the hot tub over in a darkened corner. I walked over and grabbed the last beer. Isn't it too hot for the hot tub I asked her.

"Feels great actually. You should get in, it's not too hot," she said.

"No suit," I said, pointing at my golf shorts. I sat on the edge and let my feet dangle in the water. I noticed her black bikini and couldn't wait to see her stand up. We talked for several hours learning that our families had a lot in common. In fact, John and I had gone to rival high schools only a year apart. We both knew that we had to get an earlier start the next day, but we were enjoying each other's company and neither of us made a move to go in although she also sat on the edge. "So what do you think John and Abby are doing?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Being the gentleman that he is, he has probably fixed her dinner and they are probably enjoying a drink like you and I are," she said.

"Well, after your wife swap comment...I was thinking they might be doing more than talking," I joked. She laughed and then a look crossed her face. "What is it?" I asked.

After some hesitation she admitted that sometimes when they are in bed, they do talk about their fantasies and swinging is one of their favorite topics - guaranteed to get them going. I made some inane comment about how all couples have these types of discussions in the privacy of their bedrooms and then, realizing I had a hard on, turned so she couldn't see me.

"Too late!" She said glancing at the rise in my shorts. I think we both realized we were heading into dangerous territory and we decided to turn in. As we parted in the hallway, we stopped and kissed. A quick one turned into a lingering kiss as my hands pulled her close. She grabbed my aching cock and gave me a squeeze. "Good night," she said over her shoulder as I watched her perfect ass walk down the hall and into her room.

I texted Abby once I'd calmed down and gotten into bed - hearing the deep breathing of my daughter in the other bed. I thought she might still be up, but I never did hear from her that night...and what a sleepless night it was.

Aside from a few stolen glances between Lynda and I, the rest of the tournament was uneventful. I'd only talked with Abby twice on the phone and John had indeed gotten the part and fixed the air conditioner the next day. She was going to fix him dinner as her way of saying thanks and told me she couldn't wait to see me the next night. She told me to "behave myself" and hung up.

After getting home and unpacked we all had dinner together and our daughter hit the sack earlier. I hit the shower while my wife cleaned up the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came into the bathroom and then, after removing her clothes, got in the shower with me. I was instantly hard as I felt her tightly against me. She started stroking me which was driving me crazy.

"Did you have fun in the hot tub with Lynda?" She asked. I looked at her funny and she just smiled. "Did you fantasize about what I was doing with John? Did you think about me in bed with another man? Was I stroking his cock like I am now? Hmmmm?"

I couldn't take it any more. I turned her around so her hands were on the wall of the shower and I took her from behind. Gently at first and then with more urgency I pounded her, pushing and pulling her into me with my hands on her hips.

"Did you let another man fuck you? Is that the price of an air conditioner? Did you like his cock?" I grunted.

"Maybe I wanted to. Maybe I thought about it. Maybe he asked me to. Maybe I will," she added as she lost herself in orgasm. I slammed her hard feeling the release coming.

"I think you should. You can go next time and I'll stay at home and fix Lynda's air conditioner. And I'll fuck her like I'm fucking you now!" I said, as I released myself into her.

We held each other for a long while as the hot water washed over us.

Several weeks later over dinner, my wife announced that the soft ball coach had sent out an email announcing that it was tournament time again. We smiled at each other and then she announced that it was her turn to go this time.