Tournament Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The arrangement takes shape.
869 words
4.22
32k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days before the weekend tournament, we attended one of our daughter's games at the local park. Both John and Lynda were there as well. It was clear to me as we talked that John and Abby, my wife had made a connection when they'd spent time together several weeks. I had a similar feeling with Lynda. We all talked and went out as a group after the game. We talked about the upcoming tournament out of state and it was decided that Abby and our daughter would ride up with John and their daughter as there was no reason for them both to drive the three hours.

That Friday, I drove them over to John and Lynda's house and helped them load the car. Both Lynda and I waved as our spouses and children drove away.

"So, I guess we are swapping spouses again," I said. We both enjoyed our inside joke.

"Well, actually, since Abby cooked for John last time, I thought I'd make you dinner if you don't have other plans," she asked.

I had been hoping to spend more time with her and this was the perfect opportunity. "Great. It's a date," I said.

I was sitting at the kitchen bar watching her cook for an hour and we had shared a nice bottle of red wine. Our conversation was easy and fun. "So exactly where did my wife sleep when your chivalrous husband took he in?" I asked trying to see if we would have the type of confessional conversations we'd enjoyed previously.

"Well, first of all, what makes you think they slept? " she asked smiling. It was clear she was willing to play along.

"That's true. I don't know. Do you?" I said.

"All I'm saying is the guest room bed had not been disturbed."

"She could have made it? Or, do you think they shared a bed? You did tell me this was a fantasy of yours and Johns," I said.

She proceeded to confes that her and John had used the fact that Abby had spent the night alone with John in their house to fuel some hot talk during sex. I laughed and had to confess the same thing. She didn't seem too surprised, but had to finish cooking and so we dropped it for a little while.

We were enjoying the end of a second bottle when we both got text messages from our spouses within five minutes of each other letting us know they'd arrived and checked in. Lynda called John back while sitting on the other end of the couch from me. Of course I could only hear her end of the conversation.

"Hey honey. How was the trip? Oh. That's to bad. Where did you guys eat? Well, I invited Brad over for dinner. Yes, like we talked about. In fact, he's still here. Yes. Yes. Oh I should? And what will you and Abby be doing? That's true. Mmmm. Ok. Good night," she concluded.

"What exactly had you talked about?" I asked.

She explained that they wanted her to seduce me. I didn't know what to say. She wanted to show me what John and Abby had done in this house. I didn't know what to believe, but my emotions of confusion, anger were overcome by my lust for her. "So what did happen?" I said quietly.

Evidently she was very thankful she explained. With that she moved over to me and kissed my cheek and then my lips. My lips took in her tongue and I knew I was along for whatever rode she was going to take me on. We made out like teenagers, groping as we went. She then unbuttoned my shorts and reached her hand into my underwear, finding my stiff cock. "I hear she is a great cock sucker," she said as she lowered her mouth onto me. She looked up at me as she licked and sucked, cupping my balls with one hand and removing my shorts. After a few minutes, she said we were going upstairs so she could show me where her husband had fucked my wife.

My head was spinning with the wine, the lust and this newfound knowledge. She removed her clothes as I stood in front of her. Lay down she commanded. "Your sweet Abby then did this," she said as she got on top of me impaling her pussy on my rock hard manhood.

"Did John fuck her like this?" I asked getting into it as I pumped up and into her. We fucked like this for ten minutes as we talked about what John and Abby had done in this same bed two weeks earlier. I rolled her over so I could thrust into her and I did. I fucked her as hard as I could and finally exploded into her as her pussy spasmed around me. Spent, I must have fallen asleep. It wasn't until I woke up around three in the morning that I saw Abby had texted me and called me asking me to call her. I decided to wait til in the morning as I crawled back into bed with Lynda hoping for round two.